Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Fire Star
@comicdude23:
I saw him get one elbow in ? He was barely keeping up with him.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@Fire Star said:

"@comicdude23: I saw him get one elbow in ? He was barely keeping up with him. "

Did you not look at the scan? he got 3 hits on Bruce, Bruce got 2 hits on him
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Fire Star
@comicdude23:
Sorry, forgot about the kick. Even still, Bruce got a hold on him, its still doesn't mean that thats a "good" fight. If it was, Bruce wouldn't have got that hit in at the end.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By PirateKing69
@comicdude23: bruce was holding back in that fight he knew it was wildcat
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#55  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said:
" @Fire Star said:

"@comicdude23: I saw him get one elbow in ? He was barely keeping up with him. "

Did you not look at the scan? he got 3 hits on Bruce, Bruce got 2 hits on him "
Did you not read the actual issue? I told you to give me the issue number because I know you are likely taking things out of context or just plain not reading the issues. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PirateKing69 said:
" @comicdude23: bruce was holding back in that fight he knew it was wildcat"

yes he was for a bit, but he stopped for a bit, they were both getting even hits, there was no decided winner, and i'm pretty sure they have fought again
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By PirateKing69
@comicdude23: and bruce tackled wildcat into the cage before those scans you posted....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Fire Star said:

Did you not read the actual issue? I told you to give me the issue number because I know you are likely taking things out of context or just plain not reading the issues.  "

i'm not sure on the issue number, ok, so Batman was holding back, but there was no real winner, and even though Catwoman may be faster and more agile, Wildcat is capable of taking alot of punishment, i dont see Catwoman KO'ing him, i would say he is the superior fighter,
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By PirateKing69
@comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:

yes he was for a bit, but he stopped for a bit, they were both getting even hits, there was no decided winner, and i'm pretty sure they have fought again "
it's not even hits...that elbow doesn't count because Bruce was holding back

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PirateKing69 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:

yes he was for a bit, but he stopped for a bit, they were both getting even hits, there was no decided winner, and i'm pretty sure they have fought again "
it's not even hits...that elbow doesn't count because Bruce was holding back "

kicking him in the stomach, punching him, i've just found alot of Wildcat scans, his durability is too great, he's taken slash's from Vixen, taken a blast from Killer Wasp, etc, he is a superior Martial Artist, and has actually trained Catwoman, i dont see Catwoman winning
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#61  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:

"@erik said:

" @comicdude23 said:
" @Fire Star said:

Did you not read the actual issue? I told you to give me the issue number because I know you are likely taking things out of context or just plain not reading the issues.  "

i'm not sure on the issue number, ok, so Batman was holding back, but there was no real winner, and even though Catwoman may be faster and more agile, Wildcat is capable of taking alot of punishment, i dont see Catwoman KO'ing him, i would say he is the superior fighter, "

ok so batman holds back and it stalemates because there is no real winner even though wildcat couldnt get the upperhand on him even when he holds back? And strafe showed catwoman consistently beating wildcat and you call it consistently bad writing yet you're giving moot points and twisting facts?
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Fire Star
@comicdude23:
Just because you trained someone doesn't mean they can't grow to be better than you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik:
Look at JSA #10, he defeats Killer Wasp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fire Star said:
"@comicdude23: Just because you trained someone doesn't mean they can't grow to be better than you. "

yes they can grow and grow, but Catwoman won't be KO'ing Wildcat, his durability is far greater than her's, he's also been able to take Killer Wasp in a fight, been able to take a blast from Killer Wasp, 3 from Black Adam (PIS then), etc
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said: 
i'm not sure on the issue number, ok, so Batman was holding back, but there was no real winner, and even though Catwoman may be faster and more agile, Wildcat is capable of taking alot of punishment, i dont see Catwoman KO'ing him, i would say he is the superior fighter, "
In other words, you never read the issue and you are using out of context scans to try to prove your point.  

Catwoman does not need to KO him to defeat him. 
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By PirateKing69
@comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:

it's not even hits...that elbow doesn't count because Bruce was holding back "

kicking him in the stomach, punching him, i've just found alot of Wildcat scans, his durability is too great, he's taken slash's from Vixen, taken a blast from Killer Wasp, etc, he is a superior Martial Artist, and has actually trained Catwoman, i dont see Catwoman winning "
i wasn't debating if catwoman can win imo the scans Strafe posted that catwoman can win this...i was letting you know batman had won that fight at the end if were going by hit's because Batman got 2 hits in on the page before the scans you posted..and was holding back some of the fight
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:
" @Fire Star said:
"@comicdude23: Just because you trained someone doesn't mean they can't grow to be better than you. "

yes they can grow and grow, but Catwoman won't be KO'ing Wildcat, his durability is far greater than her's, he's also been able to take Killer Wasp in a fight, been able to take a blast from Killer Wasp, 3 from Black Adam (PIS then), etc "
I like how you pretend that Wildcat..a street leveler who has been knocked out before CAN'T be knocked out by another street leveler because of his durability...LMFAO.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Fire Star said:

yes they can grow and grow, but Catwoman won't be KO'ing Wildcat, his durability is far greater than her's, he's also been able to take Killer Wasp in a fight, been able to take a blast from Killer Wasp, 3 from Black Adam (PIS then), etc "
I like how you pretend that Wildcat..a street leveler who has been knocked out before CAN'T be knocked out by another street leveler because of his durability...LMFAO. "

tell me who KO'd him then?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said: 
In other words, you never read the issue and you are using out of context scans to try to prove your point.   Catwoman does not need to KO him to defeat him.  "

read JSA #10, he defeats Killer Wasp, and why will she not need to KO him to beat him? all she is doing in the scans is getting the upperhand
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:
"@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said: 
In other words, you never read the issue and you are using out of context scans to try to prove your point.   Catwoman does not need to KO him to defeat him.  "

read JSA #10, he defeats Killer Wasp, and why will she not need to KO him to beat him? all she is doing in the scans is getting the upperhand "

consistently getting the upperhand but that doesnt matter to you now does it?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@comicdude23 said: 
tell me who KO'd him then? "
Batman.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said:
read JSA #10, he defeats Killer Wasp, and why will she not need to KO him to beat him? all she is doing in the scans is getting the upperhand "
Uh no. She defeats him, not just gets the upper hand.  

How does Killer Wasp matter here? Are you trying to use ABC logic? That is amazing. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @comicdude23 said: 
Batman. "

what? from the scan i posted? and Batman can punch harder than Catwoman can
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:
"@Vance Astro said:
" @comicdude23 said: 
Batman. "

what? from the scan i posted? and Batman can punch harder than Catwoman can "

So what Bane punches harder than Dick Grayson and you were pretty adamant of grayson winning
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:
No..not from the scan you posted.Batman punching harder than Catwoman is beside the point.He's a street leveler a peak human.You don't have to be superhuman to KO Wildcat.He's not that durable.The amount of times most human heroes get KO'd is severely limited.Don't know why you think that means that one can't be knocked out by another.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Fire Star
@comicdude23:
Are you really going there ? Strength does not make the battle, at all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@Vance Astro said:
" @comicdude23 said: 
Batman. "

So what Bane punches harder than Dick Grayson and you were pretty adamant of grayson winning "

he has superior speed and greater martial arts status

@Fire Star said:
"@comicdude23:
Are you really going there ? Strength does not make the battle, at all. "

no, it doesnt, but he has enough speed to tag her, he is the superior fighter, and has a superior fight record, and she will need to KO him, the OP states its in the streets,

@Vance Astro said:
" @comicdude23 said:
No..not from the scan you posted.Batman punching harder than Catwoman is beside the point.He's a street leveler a peak human.You don't have to be superhuman to KO Wildcat.He's not that durable.The amount of times most human heroes get KO'd is severely limited.Don't know why you think that means that one can't be knocked out by another. "

Show me the scan

@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said:
Uh no. She defeats him, not just gets the upper hand.   How does Killer Wasp matter here? Are you trying to use ABC logic? That is amazing.  "

Read the OP, the fight takes place in the streets, how will she win by not KO'ing him? 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said: 

@erik said:

" @comicdude23 said:
Uh no. She defeats him, not just gets the upper hand.   How does Killer Wasp matter here? Are you trying to use ABC logic? That is amazing.  "

Read the OP, the fight takes place in the streets, how will she win by not KO'ing him? "
Right. Like I need to read the OP again. Have you never heard of incapacitation? How about just damaging him until he is unable to continue?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
"@comicdude23 said: 

@erik said:

" @comicdude23 said:

Read the OP, the fight takes place in the streets, how will she win by not KO'ing him? "
Right. Like I need to read the OP again. Have you never heard of incapacitation? How about just damaging him until he is unable to continue? "

Yes, she can try, but he can take alot of punishment, taking an arrow from Hawkeye, blast from Killer Wasp, etc, he is the superior fighter, superior fight record, and the location seems right, he has this, though i will no longer underrate Catwoman
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Fire Star
@comicdude23:
You make no argument. He can take a lot of punishment ? Haven't you said that four times already ? Naming the same feats won't help you either.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said: 
Yes, she can try, but he can take alot of punishment, taking an arrow from Hawkeye, blast from Killer Wasp, etc, he is the superior fighter, superior fight record, and the location seems right, he has this, though i will no longer underrate Catwoman "
Christ I have no idea why you think that his damage soak is such a huge deal.  

He is not a superior fighter. He is a superior martial artist maybe but so what if he still is going to lose this fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said: 
Yes, she can try, but he can take alot of punishment, taking an arrow from Hawkeye, blast from Killer Wasp, etc, he is the superior fighter, superior fight record, and the location seems right, he has this, though i will no longer underrate Catwoman "
Christ I have no idea why you think that his damage soak is such a huge deal.   He is not a superior fighter. He is a superior martial artist maybe but so what if he still is going to lose this fight. "

Durability is important, you know this, he's proven to be extremley resistant to pain and taken all sorts of damage over the years......he is the superior Martial Artist, he has mastered Boxing and several other Martial Arts.....he also has a superior fight record....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik:
he is a superior Martial Artist, and usually when your near the same Strength, Speed, Stamina etc the more skilled person will come out on top....aka Wildcat
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23:  
There is a difference between important and definitive. You need to learn this.  

Having a superior fighting record also does not say a whole lot either, especially when it is not entirely accurate. He fights and defeats lesser opponents than the one that Catwoman spent years fighting (Batman). Wildcat has a more DIVERSE fighting record. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @comicdude23:  There is a difference between important and definitive. You need to learn this.   Having a superior fighting record also does not say a whole lot either, especially when it is not entirely accurate. He fights and defeats lesser opponents than the one that Catwoman spent years fighting (Batman). Wildcat has a more DIVERSE fighting record.  "

Ok, look, just because you have beaten someone a few times doesnt mean you will win again, look at Captain Marvel and Superman, sometimes Captain Marvel wins, and sometime Superman wins, Wildcat IS a superior Martial Artist than Catwoman, this is a street fight, i can see this in Wildcat's favour, Catwoman does fight Bruce, but i dont see Bruce taking her seriously, imagine if Bruce let go on her, she would get slaughtered, right, Catwoman and Wildcat are physically similar, she may be faster andmore agile, but he has enough speed to tag her, and his skill level should come in....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik:
yes she can try and fight him until he cant take anymore, but to be honest, he is the superior fighter and can hit harder than she can, he can cause more damage than she can

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said:
" @erik said:
" @comicdude23:  There is a difference between important and definitive. You need to learn this.   Having a superior fighting record also does not say a whole lot either, especially when it is not entirely accurate. He fights and defeats lesser opponents than the one that Catwoman spent years fighting (Batman). Wildcat has a more DIVERSE fighting record.  "

Ok, look, just because you have beaten someone a few times doesnt mean you will win again, look at Captain Marvel and Superman, sometimes Captain Marvel wins, and sometime Superman wins, Wildcat IS a superior Martial Artist than Catwoman, this is a street fight, i can see this in Wildcat's favour, Catwoman does fight Bruce, but i dont see Bruce taking her seriously, imagine if Bruce let go on her, she would get slaughtered, right, Catwoman and Wildcat are physically similar, she may be faster andmore agile, but he has enough speed to tag her, and his skill level should come in.... "
The problem with that logic is that sometimes Captain Marvel win and sometimes Superman wins because they are evenly matched.  

Being a superior Martial Artist does not make you a superior fighter.  

You see wrong.  

Bruce always takes her seriously. Do not try to spread your ignorance to others. Just because he is superior to her in every way does not mean he just toys with her. 

Catwoman wins.  

@comicdude23 said:
"@erik:

yes she can try and fight him until he cant take anymore, but to be honest, he is the superior fighter and can hit harder than she can, he can cause more damage than she can"

Wrong again. He is the superior Martial Artist, not the superior fighter as proven in both of their shown fights. 
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Fire Star
@comicdude23:
Wrong again. You said strength didn't matter, are you saying that it does again that much in this battle ?
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#89  Edited By karrob
@PowerHerc said:
" Wildcat is the far superior fighter and he wins this match-up. "

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @erik said:

Ok, look, just because you have beaten someone a few times doesnt mean you will win again, look at Captain Marvel and Superman, sometimes Captain Marvel wins, and sometime Superman wins, Wildcat IS a superior Martial Artist than Catwoman, this is a street fight, i can see this in Wildcat's favour, Catwoman does fight Bruce, but i dont see Bruce taking her seriously, imagine if Bruce let go on her, she would get slaughtered, right, Catwoman and Wildcat are physically similar, she may be faster andmore agile, but he has enough speed to tag her, and his skill level should come in.... "
The problem with that logic is that sometimes Captain Marvel win and sometimes Superman wins because they are evenly matched.  

Being a superior Martial Artist does not make you a superior fighter.  

You see wrong.  

Bruce always takes her seriously. Do not try to spread your ignorance to others. Just because he is superior to her in every way does not mean he just toys with her. 

Catwoman wins.  

@comicdude23 said:
"@erik:

yes she can try and fight him until he cant take anymore, but to be honest, he is the superior fighter and can hit harder than she can, he can cause more damage than she can"

Wrong again. He is the superior Martial Artist, not the superior fighter as proven in both of their shown fights.  "

1) He is a superior Martial Artist 
2) She seduces Bruce actually and gets away from him 
3) Explain how she wins then, ive explained enough

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fire Star said:
"@comicdude23: Wrong again. You said strength didn't matter, are you saying that it does again that much in this battle ? "

What? no i didnt, i said he is stronger, but she is faster and more agile, but he has enough speed to tag her, and now tell me how does she win?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23:  
  1. Great. We agree on something.
  2. Uh... No. How many Batman comics have you even read?
  3. I already said how she could win. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @comicdude23:  
"

1) Shockingly 
2) Don't start 
3) you said because of the scans, ive explained enough, he is more durable, and a superior martial artist
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said: 
1) Shockingly 
2) Don't start 
3) you said because of the scans, ive explained enough, he is more durable, and a superior martial artist
"
  1. Hacking my material now eh?
  2. I would gladly stop if you posted things that were not completely false or made in ignorance.
  3. He is not more durable, he has a higher pain threshold. Huge difference. And as I have pointed out numerous times, being a superior martial artist does not prove anything. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said: 
1) Shockingly 
2) Don't start 
"
  1. Hacking my material now eh?
  2. I would gladly stop if you posted things that were not completely false or made in ignorance.
  3. He is not more durable, he has a higher pain threshold. Huge difference. And as I have pointed out numerous times, being a superior martial artist does not prove anything. 
"

1) ha 
2) seriously 
3) ok, just explain to me Now, how will she win
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:
"@erik said:
" @comicdude23:  
"

1) Shockingly 
2) Don't start 
"

So on panel if she consistently beats him you just ignore it and post moot points even though definitive proof and reason was already mentioned and showed....funny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@erik said:
" @comicdude23:  
"

1) Shockingly 
2) Don't start 
"
So on panel if she consistently beats him you just ignore it and post moot points even though definitive proof and reason was already mentioned and showed....funny "

she kicked him in th balls on the scan
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said: 

1) ha 
2) seriously 
"

1. Seriously, read actual comics. 
  2. The same way she does in their fights. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said: 
1) ha 
2) seriously 
"
  1. Seriously, read actual comic. 
  2. The same way she does in their fights. 
"

1) seriously 
2) ive seen the scan, all she did was kick him in the balls, people learn from fights.......

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik:
and they are training in the scans, yes she beats him in training, but in a real fight its different, in the scan she kicked him in the balls and scratched his face, people learn from this, and its in the streets, as i said, i doubt her same technique will give her the win =]