• 127 results
#1 Posted by imblackjames (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Standard equipment for Wildcat. Catwoman doesnt have her whip fight takes place in the middle of a street in daylight in star city who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Cats (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman trains with wildcat on the weekends (or use to), and she would usually beat him. 

Catwoman.

#3 Posted by beatboks1 (6992 posts) - - Show Bio

WC has the better feats, Ted FTW

#4 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman would win.

#5 Posted by jashro44 (19604 posts) - - Show Bio

wild cat trained cat woman how to box add her agility she should win

#6 Posted by Cats (666 posts) - - Show Bio

My name perfectly matches this thread :3

#7 Posted by Montaq (932 posts) - - Show Bio

I very much doubt that he was going all out on her in there training matches and in a fight that where he would go all out on her, he would probably win.
#8 Posted by PowerHerc (81623 posts) - - Show Bio

Wildcat is the far superior fighter and he wins this match-up.
#9 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5378 posts) - - Show Bio

Wildcat. He taught her both Bruce and Selina boxing.

#10 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cats said:
"My name perfectly matches this thread :3 "

*Barks*
#11 Posted by clarkkent2012 (165 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildcat stomps this easily
#12 Posted by TheCompsite (8 posts) - - Show Bio
@clarkkent2012 said:
"Wildcat stomps this easily "

NO!
#13 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@clarkkent2012:
You are wrong on so manly levels it's not even funny.
#14 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

Wild cat should win

#15 Posted by clarkkent2012 (165 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cats:
Wildcat wins
#16 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio

Wildcat.......
#17 Posted by untammed (442 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cats said:
" My name perfectly matches this thread :3 "
lol right  
   imo wc
#18 Edited by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aqua11500 said:

"Catwoman would win. "

@Cats said:

"Catwoman trains with wildcat on the weekends (or use to), and she would usually beat him.  Catwoman. "

Wrong, Wildcat wins, he holds back angainst her, he doesn't let go, first off he is a better boxer and has alot more exp, he isn't only a boxer, he has mastered several different types of Martial Arts other than Boxing, he took an arrow from Green Arrow and was prettty much fine, he KO'd Solomon Grundy, and stalemated Batman, he wins fairly easily, far better fight record, Catwoman has stalemated Huntress, but she's not on Ted's level

#19 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
There is no way Catwoman is winning
#20 Posted by Antonio_Blackheart (1542 posts) - - Show Bio

wildcat wins

#21 Posted by adamwarner42 (405 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
" Wildcat is the far superior fighter and he wins this match-up. "
#22 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
Exactly
#23 Posted by Garfield (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Wildcat wins. 

#24 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
"@clarkkent2012: You are wrong on so manly levels it's not even funny. "

Yes, he wins easily
#25 Posted by Kingzila (293 posts) - - Show Bio

Wild cat would win
#26 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildact is awsome, he's one of the best
#27 Edited by Kingzila (293 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:

"@Cats:
Now you know Catwoman loses "

@comicdude23 said:

"Wildact is awsome, he's one of the best "

i know your a wild cat fan, he wins this fight against  cat women we know, but you telling people cat women lose an posting how wild cat is awsome and is one of the best an not explain why an show proof.
#28 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kingzila:
Ok, Wildcat has mastered Boxing and several other Martial Arts, he has more exp in fighting, he has KO'd Solomon Grundy, he has taken an arrow from Green Arrow and was pretty fine, Catwoman has no major combat feats, Wildcat is one of the best, Wildcat has shown better feats than Catwoman, and has enough speed to tagg her, Catwoman at best has stalemated Huntress, Ted has done better, he wins
#29 Edited by Kingzila (293 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:

"@Kingzila:
Ok, Wildcat has mastered Boxing and several other Martial Arts, he has more exp in fighting, he has KO'd Solomon Grundy, he has taken an arrow from Green Arrow and was pretty fine, Catwoman has no major combat feats, Wildcat is one of the best, Wildcat has shown better feats than Catwoman, and has enough speed to tagg her, Catwoman at best has stalemated Huntress, Ted has done better, he wins "

yeah thats good but you need not to explain this to me you should have post that along with your reason why wild cat wins to that person you was trying to convince so bad earlier
#30 Posted by LordTaronji101 (277 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to go with wildcat

as for catwomen...

Looks like these kitty just got littered...all over the place

#31 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kingzila said:
"@comicdude23 said:

"@Kingzila:
Ok, Wildcat has mastered Boxing and several other Martial Arts, he has more exp in fighting, he has KO'd Solomon Grundy, he has taken an arrow from Green Arrow and was pretty fine, Catwoman has no major combat feats, Wildcat is one of the best, Wildcat has shown better feats than Catwoman, and has enough speed to tagg her, Catwoman at best has stalemated Huntress, Ted has done better, he wins "

yeah thats good but you need not to explain this to me you should have post that along with your reason why wild cat wins to that person you was trying to convince so bad earlier "

That is the reason.....and i already posted it
#32 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman wins. 

I take it you guys haven't read many of the comics that Catwoman star in. She has consistently beat him. 

He only gets one strike on her, a headbut, while she gets several. After this, they team up. It comes from Catwoman/Wilcat #2 

This comes from Gotham City Sirens. As you can see, she has the clear advantage over him in the end of this training session. She states she beats him regularly. 

As for reasoning behind this, Catwoman is Faster, Mor Agile, as good of fighter, and smarter in combat. She has proven this and he even stated how good she would become when Wildcat trained her. It is very possible for you to surpass your master, which Catwoman has done.

#33 Posted by Erik (31626 posts) - - Show Bio

POW!

#34 Posted by Kingzila (293 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
"@Kingzila said:
"@comicdude23 said:

"@Kingzila:

yeah thats good but you need not to explain this to me you should have post that along with your reason why wild cat wins to that person you was trying to convince so bad earlier "

That is the reason.....and i already posted it "

? so why are you posting it again an to me who already knows Wild cat wins you need not to convince me more.
#35 Posted by Erik (31626 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman. 

#36 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower:  nice scans that pretty much proves catwoman wins this
#37 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
"Catwoman.  "

This. She has already won in the comics.
#38 Edited by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:

" @Kingzila:

Just clearing some stuff up, solomn grundy was a very weak incarnation, everytime he dies he comes back at varying power levels and durability, he's never taken an arrow from green arrow, he took one from hawkman though then a mace to the face,but saying catwoman has no major feats is also incredibly wrong.
#39 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:

She states she beats him regularly.  

Where does she say this?
#40 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it could go either way. both are skilled fighters and both are great characters.
#41 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37 said:
"@Strafe Prower said:

She states she beats him regularly.  

Where does she say this? "

Gotham City Sirens, IIRC 

@PirateKing69:
Thanks
#42 Posted by Star_Lord (369 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildcat, easy.
#43 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower:
wrong, Wildcat holds back angainst her, in a REAL fight, he will stomp her efortlessly
#44 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
Catwoman taking Wildcat is PIS, he has far more training than her and has learnt several different types of Martial Arts, he's stalemated Batman and took an arrow from Hawkman
#45 Posted by Erik (31626 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" Catwoman taking Wildcat is PIS, he has far more training than her and has learnt several different types of Martial Arts, he's stalemated Batman and took an arrow from Hawkman "
He never stalemated Batman. Every time they fought, their fight was interrupted but Batman always had the edge.  

@comicdude23 said:
" @Strafe Prower:
wrong, Wildcat holds back angainst her, in a REAL fight, he will stomp her efortlessly "
So now you are trying out straight lying? 
#46 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" Catwoman taking Wildcat is PIS, he has far more training than her and has learnt several different types of Martial Arts, he's stalemated Batman and took an arrow from Hawkman "
He never stalemated Batman. Every time they fought, their fight was interrupted but Batman always had the edge.  

@comicdude23 said:
" @Strafe Prower:
wrong, Wildcat holds back angainst her, in a REAL fight, he will stomp her efortlessly "
So now you are trying out straight lying?  "

What? i could consider it PIS, and it doesnt seem like he is really trying, ok, it'll be a good fight, i am underrating Catwoman, but Wildcat has mastered Boxing, and several martial arts, he gives Batman a good fight, and he can take ALOT of punishment, he is a superior fighter, and i see him taking this
#47 Posted by Erik (31626 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:  
Consistently PIS? Do you not see how that is a problem? 
#48 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @comicdude23:  Consistently PIS? Do you not see how that is a problem?  "

Catwoman taking Wildcat is bad writing, Wildcat has mastered Boxing and several other Martial Arts, he can take alot of punishment, and has given Bruce Wayne a good fight, Wildcat has been able to take near Shiva level fighters, when he fought Twelve Brothers Silk with Black Canary, i do not see Catwoman winning
#49 Posted by Erik (31626 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" @erik said:
" @comicdude23:  Consistently PIS? Do you not see how that is a problem?  "

Catwoman taking Wildcat is bad writing, Wildcat has mastered Boxing and several other Martial Arts, he can take alot of punishment, and has given Bruce Wayne a good fight, Wildcat has been able to take near Shiva level fighters, when he fought Twelve Brothers Silk with Black Canary, i do not see Catwoman winning "
No, it is not bad writing at all. Show me this issue where Wildcat gave Bruce a 'good fight'. 
#50 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik: