Wildcat's Boxing Gauntlet

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By SpinnerComix

Since Wildcat is one of the greatest fighters in comics, and an incredible boxer, lets see how great he is!

• Standard Heavyweight Boxing Match Rules
  • No powers aloud
  • No special equipment

No Caption Provided

Contendors

1. Robin (Damian Wayne)
  2. Manny Pacquiao
  3. Nightwing
  4. Captain America
  5. Batman
  6. Black Panther
  7. Muhammad Ali
Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I THINKhe's going to stop at Captain America.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Where the heck is Daredevil!?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

I disagree about him being one of the greatest fighters in DC let alone comics. He stops at Batman. Possibly even Nightwing.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is just boxing, it's almost impossible to accurately judge since nobody besides Wildcat (and the RL guys) has boxing feats. We know that they've mastered boxing, but we have no way of gauging how much of a fight they would actually put up.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boxing wise, in that specific martial arts, I think Cap could potentially beat him; and maybe Batman.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is just boxing, it's almost impossible to accurately judge since nobody besides Wildcat (and the RL guys) has boxing feats. We know that they've mastered boxing, but we have no way of gauging how much of a fight they would actually put up.

Pretty sure that Bruce actually beat Wildcat in a Boxing match, I'm not entirely sure about that though.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8 god_spawn  Moderator

Wildcat is one of the best fighters in comics? I could name at least 20 I would place over him.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: to be fair there's probably over 10,000 characters in DC and marvel alone even top 100 would make him one of the greatest fighters

Trey_Leggatt01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at black panther

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

I think Ted's definitely one of the best boxers in comics..and he'd probably stop at Cap.

@thetruebarryallen The only time I can recall when Bruce and Ted have fought was when Wildcat didn't know he was fighting Bruce due to wearing a mask, and the fight ended when Bruce knocked off his mask.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto said:

Pretty sure that Bruce actually beat Wildcat in a Boxing match, I'm not entirely sure about that though.

He did. Boxing is also one of the main fighting forms captain america uses according to hand books and he has beat meta human boxers. Black panther has also referenced himself as the best boxer in Africa in his first appearance:

Thing is weakened here, just so no one gets the wrong idea. He still had some super strength but he wasn't at full power.
Thing is weakened here, just so no one gets the wrong idea. He still had some super strength but he wasn't at full power.

I would say 4,5, and 6 beat him.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

@nickzambuto said:

He did. Boxing is also one of the main fighting forms captain america uses according to hand books and he has beat meta human boxers. Black panther has also referenced himself as the best boxer in Africa in his first appearance:

I would say 4,5, and 6 beat him.

Thanks for confirming my thoughts, and adding that extra information about Cap & BP!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By ComicStooge

Why is Robin below a real boxer?

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pac and Ali should be the first two.

You gotta think, even though their speciality is boxing, there's more to it then just technique. Sounds kinda stupid, but I'll explain.

If this was a test as to who throws what kinda punch correctly, who uses their shoulders efficiently to block, etc, then the boxers MAY beat out the comic guys...maybe, just because they've been trained in THIS art form. And whereas Cap and the rest DEFINITELY know how to, they didn't eat, sleep and crap solely boxing all their lives.

HOWEVER, as I said, there's more to boxing.

The comic guys have STUPID durability, speed and strength feats that even with the most pristine and calculated punches from pro boxers, these guys aren't going down. They've been hit by guys like Hulk or whatever tier TONNER has engaged them in a fight. Ali and Pac's punches (shouldn't land because of the speed), but if they do, should feet like a preschoolers.

With that said, Wildcat stops at Cap.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@dre_savage: The reason I put RL boxers is because their skills can be easily measured by an easy google. So knowing whether not a fictional character can beat someone in real life is what I wanted to know in this gauntlet. I was gonna put Mike Tyson in but his signature KO punches aren't gonna be enough for Wildcat's toughness

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Cap.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dre_Savage

@spinnercomix:

I'm not getting on ya' case homeboy. All I'm saying is that even though these guys are legends, there's no way they're above comic guys. Guys like Bats have dodged bullets before. They've punched holes in concrete and such I'm sure. So whereas the technique and training for Ali and company is GradeA, they still don't have the physical stats to put down, or potentially even tag someone like Batman or Cap.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at cap in a solid fight

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers