Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Befoer you guys lock this up, I just wanna say sorry for posting this type of thread which is against the rules.

If you're wondering why I made this battle, it's because Wildcat, as you guys know, is a boxing champion. For those who aren't familiar with the boxing anime, Hajime no Ippo, Takamura Mamoru is an amazing boxer as well. He's currently a World Middleweight Champion in the manga.

His feats included:

• Beating up 20 people, because they jeered at his older brother, who was a famous rugby player. This was prior to Takamura starting boxing.
  • He was able to knock out an opponent in one hit with a good swing. This impressed a coach named Kamogawa and got Takamura into taking up boxing.
  • Because his right punch was so strong to make a punching bag fly, the coach made him train his left. And the coach also got him into running with tyres or using a scooter with Kamogawa riding on it as a resistance. After a few days later, Takamura was able to make a punching bag fly with his left jab.
  • Because of his running training, especially with sprinting, his dashes are very quick, allowing him to outspeed his opponents in the ring.
  • Because of his size, he usually has problems with controlling his weight. As a result, he will get winded if he were to fight in weight classes that are below his natural weight.
  • For a price of gaining a scar on his chest, he was able to knock out a bear while he was training in the mountains.

With this said, I thought that it'd be a good boxing match. But with the anime vs comic battles tabooed, again, I'm sorry =)
SpartanR014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

thread bump for Hajime no Ippo lol.