#1 Posted by E Man 4 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven has way more exprience,but given Wiccans bloodline and untapped potential he can make things happen with but a thought.

#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

raven eats the little boy

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"raven eats the little boy"
Oh Yeah ?
#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

deff

#5 Posted by E Man 4 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Wiccan just wish her away. His power seems like his mother reality warping. Even an inexprienced on like Wiccan is dangerous. Remember how he broke through Kangs force field with such ease.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
E Man 4 said:
"What if Wiccan just wish her away. His power seems like his mother reality warping. Even an inexprienced on like Wiccan is dangerous. Remember how he broke through Kangs force field with such ease."
He can't do that.He couldn't even wish himself out of being captured.
#7 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
Raven should win here... Wiccan isnt that strong as of now
#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"E Man 4 said:
"What if Wiccan just wish her away. His power seems like his mother reality warping. Even an inexprienced on like Wiccan is dangerous. Remember how he broke through Kangs force field with such ease."
He can't do that.He couldn't even wish himself out of being captured."
Plus Ray is more instantaneous, where as wiccan needs a bit of prep
#9 Posted by Iron Maiden (364 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven wins

#10 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait...who has the powerful bloodline now?

Raven ftw.  Much fun as Wiccan is as a character, Raven was scarier in the 80s than he is today.

#11 Posted by stoneo (324 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven would definetly kill Wiccan. Her powers over magic are much more experienced than his. Besides that little sissy would be running away.

#12 Posted by Erik (32073 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#13 Posted by Roddy010 (5191 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven wins...her soulself is a dousy...

#14 Edited by Final Arrow (24383 posts) - - Show Bio

Ravens Soul Self is going to be to much, if Raven leads with that attack it's over before Wiccan can mutter two lines.

#15 Edited by Outside_85 (8567 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven, the force emotion should be enough (mind numbing terror).

#16 Posted by BlackDove (375 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven. Though it would be interesting fight.
#17 Posted by ryanthereaper (414 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" raven eats the little boy "
#18 Edited by PhoenixoftheTides (3525 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven wins.  

Wiccan has the potential and raw power on his side, but Raven has the experience on her side, and powers that allow her to incapacitate and disorient. I think Raven would hit him with an emotional blast of pain and young Wiccan (despite being my favorite Young Avenger!) will not have the battle experience to handle it.

@Final Arrow: Some of Wiccan's spells don't require him to say anything; he can teleport, erect forcefields and throw lightning with no effort. 

#19 Posted by industrious (482 posts) - - Show Bio
@PhoenixoftheTides said:
" Raven wins.  

Wiccan has the potential and raw power on his side, but Raven has the experience on her side, and powers that allow her to incapacitate and disorient. I think Raven would hit him with an emotional blast of pain and young Wiccan (despite being my favorite Young Avenger!) will not have the battle experience to handle it.

@Final Arrow: Some of Wiccan's spells don't require him to say anything; he can teleport, erect forcefields and throw lightning with no effort.  "
In five years (or less), Wiccan will make Raven look like Condiment King.

Now, Wiccan loses quite badly.
#20 Posted by bunnieswithtophats (173 posts) - - Show Bio

@industrious said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:
" Raven wins.

Wiccan has the potential and raw power on his side, but Raven has the experience on her side, and powers that allow her to incapacitate and disorient. I think Raven would hit him with an emotional blast of pain and young Wiccan (despite being my favorite Young Avenger!) will not have the battle experience to handle it.

@Final Arrow: Some of Wiccan's spells don't require him to say anything; he can teleport, erect forcefields and throw lightning with no effort. "
In five years (or less), Wiccan will make Raven look like Condiment King. Now, Wiccan loses quite badly.

This will be a more appropriate battle when Wiccan becomes a bit more developed. I feel like we're going to see some truly 'great and terrible things' coming from the heartily handsome homo-witch very soon; make a new thread then.

#21 Posted by thanosii (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump