Why can't telepathy people use magic? Magic vs TP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tron_bonne

When a telepath fights or probes a magician, why can't they use magic too considering that they have the power to completely rip the memories of spell and so forth? 
What do you have to say about this?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Typically, telepaths can't download experience. A lot of mystics also have power besides the spells.

Also, this doesn't belong in the battle forum.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By tron_bonne
@JediXMan said:
Typically, telepaths can't download experience. A lot of mystics also have power besides the spells.  Also, this doesn't belong in the battle forum.
Nice way of putting it, but I find it interesting that telepath can't download experience, yet Rogue can. (?) 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@tron_bonne said:
@JediXMan said:
Typically, telepaths can't download experience. A lot of mystics also have power besides the spells.  Also, this doesn't belong in the battle forum.
Nice way of putting it, but I find it interesting that telepath can't download experience, yet Rogue can. (?) 
Rogue absorbs everything about the person, right down to personality. It's a different type of ability.
Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@tron_bonne said:
@JediXMan said:
telepaths can download experience and upload into others, Jean downloaded all Beast knew about anatomy to put Emma back together, the Cuckoos uploaded all Beast medical knowledge into Elixer, Jean absorbed flight training from Dr. Corbeau, Prodigy when had powers, they were basically the ability to telepathically absorb peoples skills...I'm sure there are other instances, I believe this has also been used by the Xmen to learn different languages.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Final Arrow

this is a question not a battle.