#1 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

So I've watch all the episodes of Danny Phantom last week, and a question popped out my head, Who's the strongest enemy that Danny can defeat or can par with.

Danny is at full power and have full control.

I need your opinions,

#2 Posted by TAneT62 (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

bart simpson

#3 Edited by AweSam (7120 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you mean from the show, or from comics? It would take a strong ass villain to be able to fight him.

Online
#4 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone from the comics.

#5 Posted by Ms. Omega (4206 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny does have some impressive ablilities. not sure will have to look into this a bit more.

#6 Posted by HolySerpent (12340 posts) - - Show Bio

He potentially beat the man of steel

#7 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

He potentially beat the man of steel

yeah he can c:

#8 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if we include Dan Phantom's abilities into this incarnation of Danny, who was shown to possess more potential than Dan in The Ultimate Enemy (full power, full control)

We have a class 65+ ghost hybrid that can possess people, turn intangible, invisible, can fly at speeds of more than 135+ mph, produce a ghostly wail that can blow away tanks, cars, trucks etc. with the shockwave.

He can produce energy blasts of low/mid level destructive power, can shapeshift his body into various forms and shapes, make equally powerful copies of himself, possesses ice kinesis, and has a high level of durability...

Im sure he has more powers, but thats off of the top of my head.

He could potentially beat Supes through possession, but in a straight fight....

I would have to do some research, Danny's powerset is so varied that it's hard to pin down an exact person that he can't beat. It would need to be someone with a high mental resistance, who possesses enough power to take Danny down for good.....

I think Martian Manhunter could do the job pretty handily

#9 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@steelhound56 said:

Well, if we include Dan Phantom's abilities into this incarnation of Danny, who was shown to possess more potential than Dan in The Ultimate Enemy (full power, full control)

We have a class 65+ ghost hybrid that can possess people, turn intangible, invisible, can fly at speeds of more than 135+ mph, produce a ghostly wail that can blow away tanks, cars, trucks etc. with the shockwave.

He can produce energy blasts of low/mid level destructive power, can shapeshift his body into various forms and shapes, make equally powerful copies of himself, possesses ice kinesis, and has a high level of durability...

Im sure he has more powers, but thats off of the top of my head.

He could potentially beat Supes through possession, but in a straight fight....

I would have to do some research, Danny's powerset is so varied that it's hard to pin down an exact person that he can't beat. It would need to be someone with a high mental resistance, who possesses enough power to take Danny down for good.....

I think Martian Manhunter could do the job pretty handily

precisely. Martian Manhunter could possibly do the job.

#10 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a better version of Danny essentially. Except he has that whole weakness to fire that Danny doesn't have. But since Danny doesnt have pyrokinesis as far as I can tell, Manhunter could likely just fry Danny's brain, as Danny hasn't displayed the mental fortitude to resist a telepath of J'onn's power

#11 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21340 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#12 Posted by tootyghost (139 posts) - - Show Bio

@eatmore_payless said:

So I've watch all the episodes of Danny Phantom last week

Seriously? Of all the porn and free movies/tv shows the internet has to offer, you watch Danny Phantom? *****face palm*****

#13 Posted by nickzambuto (11471 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Hulk.

I'm trying not to sound mean, but do you realize Danny Phantom can go intangable? Or just possess Hulk?

#14 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21340 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Hulk.

I'm trying not to sound mean, but do you realize Danny Phantom can go intangable? Or just possess Hulk?

The thread is who is the most powerful person Danny can beat I said he can beat Hulk not the other way around

Note I watched every episode of Danny Phantom and I am a fan of the show.

#15 Posted by nickzambuto (11471 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Hulk.

I'm trying not to sound mean, but do you realize Danny Phantom can go intangable? Or just possess Hulk?

The thread is who is the most powerful person Danny can beat I said he can beat Hulk not the other way around

Note I watched every episode of Danny Phantom and I am a fan of the show.

#16 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman would kick his ass so anyone below level 0

#17 Posted by Jezer (2852 posts) - - Show Bio

@GT-Man said:

Spiderman would kick his ass so anyone below level 0

How would Spiderman kick the ass of someone who can turn intangible and hit him with a scream that works the same way as Hulk's thunderclap?

#18 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21340 posts) - - Show Bio

@GT-Man said:

Spiderman would kick his ass so anyone below level 0

No he would not, Danny would destroy spidey

#19 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer: @dccomicsrule2011: Idk I never really got into the show, but in my opinion Spiderman is alot smarter and could always find a way to beat Danny plus much more agile. Also probably that Danny got beaten by weak foes at times?

#20 Posted by SithLantern93 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio

@GT-Man:Yeah like agility will do anything against possession and intangibility.

#21 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of people.

#22 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

@SithLantern93 said:

@GT-Man:Yeah like agility will do anything against possession and intangibility.

Possibly so? but I didn't read the op well, so now that I know Danny is at full strength he will most like win, but remember with prep Spiderman could win easily, imo.

#23 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (16913 posts) - - Show Bio

@TAneT62 said:

bart simpson