• 57 results
#1 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

ha

#2 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to say supergirl on this one.

#3 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

me too

#4 Posted by Harley-Quinn (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I guess Supergirl. It's a hard one.

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl, by quite a considerable amount i'd guess

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Super.

#7 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard super girl is stronger than superman at pure strength, but that might be because superman keeps his strength in check and supergirl isn't as careful.

#8 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is weaker than Superman and figures mentioned in a variety of sources put her strength at approx 40% that of Superman.

The earlier issues of the current Supergirl comic had Batman speculating that she was more powerful than Superman.

Even if she is only as powerful as Superman then she is stronger than Wonder Woman.

#9 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

all right! It's not a DBZ vs thread, so I'm going with Supergirl.

#10 Posted by Agent Paradox 9 (147 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Wonder Woman is weaker than Superman and figures mentioned in a variety of sources put her strength at approx 40% that of Superman.The earlier issues of the current Supergirl comic had Batman speculating that she was more powerful than Superman.Even if she is only as powerful as Superman then she is stronger than Wonder Woman."

I'm not sure where you got those statistics, but I think they are a bit off. Wonder Woman is only second to Superman in strength, beating out Shazam in the strength department by only a margin. 40% of Superman's strength sounds way too weak for Diana.

With that said, if Supergirl is actually stranger than Superman in raw strength, then obviously she is stronger than Wonder Woman.

#11 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

She is in fact stronger in an old comics superman and supegirl talked abotu how stronger she is then superman he admited that is true but superman has what we like to call "mental block" so superman just like my man thor is always holding back except on a fews occasions meaning that if superman stronger then superman with his blocks and supermans stronger then diania by a little then superigrl stronger then wonder woman.

#12 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

supergirl but out of who would win i would say WW

#13 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah wonder women can cut supermas throat she could probaby beat supergirl

#14 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Paradox 9 says:

"The_Creator says:
"Wonder Woman is weaker than Superman and figures mentioned in a variety of sources put her strength at approx 40% that of Superman. The earlier issues of the current Supergirl comic had Batman speculating that she was more powerful than Superman. Even if she is only as powerful as Superman then she is stronger than Wonder Woman."
I'm not sure where you got those statistics, but I think they are a bit off. Wonder Woman is only second to Superman in strength, beating out Shazam in the strength department by only a margin. 40% of Superman's strength sounds way too weak for Diana. With that said, if Supergirl is actually stranger than Superman in raw strength, then obviously she is stronger than Wonder Woman. "

Some of the figures come from Who Who comparisons, some from online discussions with DC writers (from a long time ago) and some from DC published RPG's.

As for Diana being stronger than Capt Marvel, I doubt that. All of the comics that I have read support the belief that Capt marvel is closer to superman physically than anyone else. The same sources suggest that Capt Marvel is the stronger.

Capt marvel and WW actually fought in war of the Gods but I cannot recall if there was a clear winner.

#15 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i have to say something as well in dc they are away switching who rigth after superman if you look at it sometimes on ww page it may say shes second to superman not just on the vine though and shazam they will say he is to and that hes even used that stupid thunder of his but in reality id have to be shazam

#16 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl wins the strength tests

but I think Greek Magic > illegal kryptonian immigrants

#17 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman,because she can hit someone "REALLY" hard.Plus she can defeat Superman  any day of the week by breaking his neak .so Supergirl shouldn't be too hard for her.

#18 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio
Incredible Hulk-Prime said:
Wonder Woman,because she can hit someone "REALLY" hard.Plus she can defeat Superman  any day of the week by breaking his ... [more]

Shut up. This is about who's stronger. Not who can beat who in combat.
#19 Posted by inferiorego (24588 posts) - - Show Bio
geometry said:
Incredible Hulk-Prime said: Wonder Woman,because she can hit someone "REALLY" hard.Plus she can defeat Superman  any day of the week ... [more]
Don't tell people to shut up... That's just mean...

Stronger: Supergirl, unless there's an eclipse.
Staff
#20 Posted by Revanche (459 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to clear the air, Supergirl isnt stronger than superman, he just holds back

#21 Edited by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is stronger,because she can control or  hold back her power  her powers. Supergirl is stronger than 
Wonder Woman ,but the only problem is that she can't control it or hold back.The most important thing that makes a hero stronger than other heroes or villains is for them to control their powers/hold back . The same thing goes for the villains  except they won't hold back unless it is one their friends or sidekicks. so Wonder Woman stronger than Supergirl seeing  how like Superman she can hold back.

#22 Posted by albanmanson (1800 posts) - - Show Bio

WW ...

#23 Posted by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Clearly SG

#24 Edited by BOBBY SY GO (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I have read on Wizard Magazine once where they had the top 10 female superheroes (or superheroines) listed by "ton-strength" (whatever that means). 
From what I can remember:
Wonder Woman was #1 
Supergirl was #2 
...then the others were after those two, don't quite remember which order 
Power Girl, She-Hulk, Rogue, She-Ra, Troia (aka Wonder Girl), and a couple others more...

But I do remembe that WW's ton-strength was quite a bit higher that SG's.  Remember, folks, that just because Superman and Supergirl are Kryptonian, doesn't mean that they are exactly the same in physical strength.  Diana was made by Greek Goddesses.  Also, even though Kal-El is "marginally" stronger than Diana physically, she's got other ways to beat him (i.e. Magic Lasso).

#25 Posted by robbiesol (474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Revan said:
"Just to clear the air, Supergirl isnt stronger than superman, he just holds back"

Thank you.  It bothers me when people still say that Supergirl is stronger than Superman when it is absolutely untrue.  Superman is stronger than every living Kryptonian because he's been absorbing solar energy for decades longer than they have.  It also means he has more control, and that illusion is why the assumption was made that Supergirl is stronger.
#26 Posted by MrDirector786 (43553 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl is stronger physically as she's about as strong as Superman, and Superman is physically stronger than Wonder Woman.

#27 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
@vegeta said:
"

ha

"
@SeanAKAMisery said:
"

I would have to say supergirl on this one.

"
@vegeta said:
"

me too

"
If you already know that the real answer is that Supergirl is stronger than Wonder Woman, then why ask ?
#28 Posted by RaDicalCannibal (1053 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman..........because i'm bias against anything with the name Super infront of it lol

#29 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

So super girl can beat wonder woman

#30 Posted by MrDirector786 (43553 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
" So super girl can beat wonder woman "
Not necessarily. WW still has more skill and experience. And I think WW can fight faster. And SG is vulnerable to magic, which Diana has.
#31 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" @Psyker star said:
Not necessarily. WW still has more skill and experience. And I think WW can fight faster. And SG is vulnerable to magic, which Diana has. "
I think that Super Girl is faster than Wonder Woman but Wonder woman still has magic
#32 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @Psyker star said:
Not necessarily. WW still has more skill and experience. And I think WW can fight faster. And SG is vulnerable to magic, which Diana has. "
I think that Super Girl is faster than Wonder Woman but Wonder woman still has magic "
Yeah.  i  guess it depends on which version of WW this fight is referring to.
#33 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terminal Velocity said:
"

I heard super girl is stronger than superman at pure strength, but that might be because superman keeps his strength in check and supergirl isn't as careful.

"

#34 Posted by zachyhavik (168 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terminal Velocity:  
Good point
#35 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is stronger.  Supergirl just has the energy reserves of Superman, she's not as strong as him.

#36 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is stronger, Diana always has been the strongest

1 her character is iconic and has originality, unlike Supergirl who is basically just a superman clone 
ok she's not EXACTLY Superman like Gladiator or Hyperion but minus the boobs and a few upskirt shots she is all Superman

2 Diana is smarter and the more skilled fighter, Kara just rushes head first into things. It would have had gotten her killed long ago just like the PreCrisis days but these days the LoebForce has been saving Kara's butt  again and again
See dictionary reference P.I.S

3 Diana is a much better all rounder, she has no weakness. Supergirl can be killed by any number of things, magic, telepathy, green rocks or red stars 
WW has no such weakness

Wonder Woman clearly the stronger character

#37 Posted by The Phoenix Child (561 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonderwoman.

#38 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@BIackFlash said:
" Wonder Woman is stronger, Diana always has been the strongest 1 her character is iconic and has originality, unlike Supergirl who is basically just a superman clone  ok she's not EXACTLY Superman like Gladiator or Hyperion but minus the boobs and a few upskirt shots she is all Superman 2 Diana is smarter and the more skilled fighter, Kara just rushes head first into things. It would have had gotten her killed long ago just like the PreCrisis days but these days the LoebForce has been saving Kara's butt  again and again See dictionary reference P.I.S 3 Diana is a much better all rounder, she has no weakness. Supergirl can be killed by any number of things, magic, telepathy, green rocks or red stars  WW has no such weakness  Wonder Woman clearly the stronger character "
I thought they were asking about pure strength
#39 Posted by Spawn Godslayer (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl is stronger

#40 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

was wonder womans vunrability to sharp objects retconned?

#41 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
"was wonder womans vunrability to sharp objects retconned? "

What does that have to do with who is stronger ?
#42 Posted by Sherlock (7258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire Star said:
" @Valtot said:
"was wonder womans vunrability to sharp objects retconned? "
What does that have to do with who is stronger ? "
I think thats the real question here
#43 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3832 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
" was wonder womans vunrability to sharp objects retconned? "
No but, what does that have to do with this?
#44 Edited by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio

Only reason I ask is, this probably isn't the thread to post in for this question or its not a reason to bump this...
#45 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman.

#46 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, and Supergirl IMO.
#47 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

supergirl is stronger way better feats and sorry someone just mentioned wonder woman had no weaknesses lol

#48 Posted by MrDirector786 (43553 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Supergirl is stronger physically.

#49 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

supergirl is physically but wonder woman is more experienced

#50 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

hasn't wonderwoman proven herself stronger?