pure strength

#2 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

the hulk

#3 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

The MuthaFuc!n Hulk!!!!

#4 Posted by vegeta (4901 posts) - - Show Bio

idont know

#5 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

I thin it IS Superman [don't say he isnt or the fanboys will swarm] but Hulk has the potential to be since his anger determines it. Hercules SHOULD be since he is the deity of strength its his thing, Zeus has thunder, Ares has war he should be it in any universe for strength SHOULD be...but isnt. BSTRDS!!!

#6 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has the greatest potential

#7 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Logic Mark III says:

"I thin it IS Superman [don't say he isnt or the fanboys will swarm] but Hulk has the potential to be since his anger determines it. Hercules SHOULD be since he is the deity of strength its his thing, Zeus has thunder, Ares has war he should be it in any universe for strength SHOULD be...but isnt. B*ST*RDS!!!"

I agree with you. I have always thought that since Hercules is the God of strength that he should be able to lift whatever is required of him at the time. If he needs to lift a car then he does, if he needs to throw a battleship he does. I would like to see him as THE strongest in terms of weight lifted in every universe.

#8 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Eck.....Superman......but Hulk has greater potential....

#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

for pure strength... Hercules, he's a God so no one could be stronger.

if you're putting Hulk and Superman against each other and stating that the Hulk has the 'potential' to become stronger i remind you, Superman has the 'Potential' to become so powerful he's in God (The Creator, The Divine one) terms of power.

See DC 1,000,000 for proof of that

M

#10 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm pretty shure the name's strong guy

#11 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Boken says:

"i'm pretty shure the name's strong guy"

Yeah, and he is so not in these guys league that he shouldn't even be in this discussion.

#12 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

probably, but since the thread didn't specify Marvel, DC or any other publisher for Hercules, i'm going with the Myth.

if it's a comic Hercules, then i'm siding with Superman

M

#13 Posted by Owen_Porter (83173 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Superman. Hercules is a god but its just a name. You could just as easily call Superman a god, in fact if he had landed in ancient Greece he would be.

Moderator Online
#14 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I'm going with Superman. Hercules is a god but its just a name. You could just as easily call Superman a god, in fact if he had landed in ancient Greece he would be."

I think it's superman too, I just wish it was Herc. I mean c'mon that's all his got! HE can't fly or control weather or create dimensional rifts I mean at least let the guy be the most powerful.

#15 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Methos says:
"for pure strength... Hercules, he's a God so no one could be stronger. if you're putting Hulk and Superman against each other and stating that the Hulk has the 'potential' to become stronger i remind you, Superman has the 'Potential' to become so powerful he's in God (The Creator, The Divine one) terms of power. See DC 1,000,000 for proof of that M"
A reason I dislike Superman....let's not get me started on that "lifting a black hole core" crap.....I have a rant for that one."

How much did he lift????

#16 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"for pure strength... Hercules, he's a God so no one could be stronger.if you're putting Hulk and Superman against each other and stating that the Hulk has the 'potential' to become stronger i remind you, Superman has the 'Potential' to become so powerful he's in God (The Creator, The Divine one) terms of power.See DC 1,000,000 for proof of thatM"

A reason I dislike Superman....let's not get me started on that "lifting a black hole core" crap.....I have a rant for that one.

#17 Posted by vegeta (4901 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"A reason I dislike Superman....let's not get me started on that "lifting a black hole core" crap.....I have a rant for that one."

lol, i don't think it was a black hole core... it was just Super Dense Star material

M

#19 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Sparda says:
"A reason I dislike Superman....let's not get me started on that "lifting a black hole core" crap.....I have a rant for that one."

lol, i don't think it was a black hole core... it was just Super Dense Star material

M"

Apparently a black hole core equal or something. Roughly equivalent to the weight and density of 1,000,000 suns. I don't need to say how ridiculous that is. My most hated writing, I don't even count it as evidence.

#20 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

nah it wasn't that bad... if it was that heavy it would have crushed the earth.

it was only stated as being Super Dense Star material... nothing else

M

#21 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

not that i know of...

the only time he's ever lifted anything like that is in All Star Superman, not normal continuity anyway.

M

#22 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"nah it wasn't that bad... if it was that heavy it would have crushed the earth.it was only stated as being Super Dense Star material... nothing elseM"

Really? A friend of mine (who reads a ton of DC) told me he lifted a Black Hole core. I looked up how much they weighed, and that was it. I went on this massive rant online in five minutes, it was like the rant of god....

#23 Posted by c40 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

i think hulk is the strongest one there is:) because how long he fights he gets angry,when he gets angry he gets stronger...

#24 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

c40 says:

"i think hulk is the strongest one there is:) because how long he fights he gets angry,when he gets angry he gets stronger..."

yeah, but as i've noted before...

you can only get soo angry before you have a brain anurism and die...

unless you're trying to tell me that the Hulk doesn't have a brain, if we were talking about Hulk fanboy's i'd be agreeing with you, then he has a limit to his anger, and as such a limit to his strength.

M

#25 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"not that i know of...the only time he's ever lifted anything like that is in All Star Superman, not normal continuity anyway.M"

Well, now I feel stupid.....at least in All-Star they had a reason and he almost died or whatever. I was going insane when a guy tried to use that as evidence, it was brutal.

#26 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Well, now I feel stupid.....at least in All-Star they had a reason and he almost died or whatever. I was going insane when a guy tried to use that as evidence, it was brutal."

nope, only in All Star Superman has he done something like that... and it was a few quintillion tons or something

M

#27 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"c40 says:
"i think hulk is the strongest one there is:) because how long he fights he gets angry,when he gets angry he gets stronger..."

yeah, but as i've noted before...

you can only get soo angry before you have a brain anurism and die...

unless you're trying to tell me that the Hulk doesn't have a brain, if we were talking about Hulk fanboy's i'd be agreeing with you, then he has a limit to his anger, and as such a limit to his strength.

M"

Um....you know that due to his mutation he has no anger limit, right?

#28 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Um....you know that due to his mutation he has no anger limit, right?"

it doesn't matter about his mutation... he's still human, and as such his blood pressure will rise as he get's angrier, the higher his blood pressure gets the more pressure on the brain.

M

#29 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Sparda says:
"Well, now I feel stupid.....at least in All-Star they had a reason and he almost died or whatever. I was going insane when a guy tried to use that as evidence, it was brutal."

nope, only in All Star Superman has he done something like that... and it was a few quintillion tons or something

M"

Well, at least we got that resolved.

#30 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Sparda says:
"Um....you know that due to his mutation he has no anger limit, right?"

it doesn't matter about his mutation... he's still human, and as such his blood pressure will rise as he get's angrier, the higher his blood pressure gets the more pressure on the brain.

M"

Right.......I thought they made a point about that somewhere....give me a sec to dig it out.

#31 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

so now, not only is he a mutant, but he's not human anymore?

and people wonder why i hate the guy?

M

#32 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"so now, not only is he a mutant, but he's not human anymore?and people wonder why i hate the guy?M"

Good character, bad fanboys.....I think I found it. This book I got (how I first really got into Hulk), his healing ability apparently could prevent that. Written by Tom Defalco, overseen by writers.....Hulk: The Incredible Guide. It's not as official as the handbook, however, so IDK....

#33 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

how can a healing factor prevent a blood enbalism?

meh, ridiculous lol

mainly it is the fanboy's i hate though, not the character

M

#34 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"how can a healing factor prevent a blood enbalism?meh, ridiculous lolmainly it is the fanboy's i hate though, not the characterM"

Meh....not a big deal. Everyone hates at least one character.....

#35 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

See ya Methos.

#36 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk can heal from virtually anything! He'll reform like Majin Buu............not really but he his healing factor is one of the best.

#37 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

suppose...

right, i'm off for the night, shattered.

night all, see ya tomorrow

M

#38 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Hulk can heal from virtually anything! He'll reform like Majin Buu............not really but he his healing factor is one of the best."

Night

M

#39 Posted by Buckshot (18867 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen the black hole thing (pretty sure it was a black hole) but I won't hunt down the image because it seems to be upsetting people (also I'm about to go).

#40 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Hulk can heal from virtually anything! He'll reform like Majin Buu............not really but he his healing factor is one of the best."
Night M"

I wonder how many he has?

#41 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I've seen the black hole thing (pretty sure it was a black hole) but I won't hunt down the image because it seems to be upsetting people (also I'm about to go). "

Not upset, just in absolute disbelief.

#42 Posted by Owen_Porter (83173 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Herc moved a planet? Has Hulk moved a planet? Strong Guy? Please. There's only one correct answer here.

Moderator Online
#43 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Why isn't He-Man on this list?

I think holding up a planet the way Hulk did is better than what Supes did.

#44 Posted by Owen_Porter (83173 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Why isn't He-Man on this list?I think holding up a planet the way Hulk did is better than what Supes did."

The Hulk is a joke.

Moderator Online
#45 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Why isn't He-Man on this list?I think holding up a planet the way Hulk did is better than what Supes did."

The Hulk is a joke."

Watch it buddy. Hulk fanboys are the joke (literally).

#46 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Why isn't He-Man on this list? I think holding up a planet the way Hulk did is better than what Supes did."
The Hulk is a joke."

SoSo is Superman!

#47 Posted by Owen_Porter (83173 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Gambler says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Why isn't He-Man on this list? I think holding up a planet the way Hulk did is better than what Supes did."
The Hulk is a joke."

SoSo is Superman!"

Hulk wears purple jean cut offs, not only is he a joke but apparently he hangs with Elton John as well.

Moderator Online
#48 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Gambler says:
"SoundWave07 says:
The Hulk is a joke."

SoSo is Superman!"

Hulk wears purple jean cut offs, not only is he a joke but apparently he hangs with Elton John as well."

Superman wears underwear on the outside and people can't figure out his secret identity.

#49 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Gambler says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Gambler says:
"SoundWave07 says:
The Hulk is a joke."
SoSo is Superman!"
Hulk wears purple jean cut offs, not only is he a joke but apparently he hangs with Elton John as well."
Superman wears underwear on the outside and people can't figure out his *secret* identity."

lol

#50 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

And????? Superman wears his undys outside his pants. Sounds stupid enough? Purple jeans isn't as stupid!