This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DIZ (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Which person do you think is faster? Sonic or Flash?

Use any version of Flash please

#2 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Wut

#3 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

flas a million times over
#4 Posted by Notasoccerstar09 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

the flash and he has the speed force 
can go faster than light and can go fast enough to phase through objects

#5 Posted by RiddlingGambit (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Which individual*... Sonic isn't human, & The Flash is way faster. Not even a contest despite Sonic's great ability.

#6 Posted by conformist21 (413 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by Fire-brand (2308 posts) - - Show Bio

but sonic has those awesome shoes. i want a pair.

#8 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's Sonic from Archie Comics, then he may be a challenge to Flash, if it's from any other cartoon/game/anime then Flash uber curbstomps becouse Sonic is only about the speed of sound.
#9 Posted by Psykhophear (251 posts) - - Show Bio

I would the Flash. Which Flash? Hmm...aren't they all the same? :P

#10 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" flas a million times over "
#11 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight said:
"If it's Sonic from Archie Comics, then he may be a challenge to Flash, if it's from any other cartoon/game/anime then Flash uber curbstomps because Sonic is only about the speed of sound. "
Fixed and I agree
#12 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Sonic_jack (239 posts) - - Show Bio

@supreme_marvel

Will this debate never end?

Sonic wins :/

ESPECIALLY Archie Sonic, seriously the guy has an INFINITE Speed feat. Whenever Archie Sonic and the words “How”, “Fast”, or “Speed” are near him, the answer is ALWAYS Archie Sonic.

#14 Edited by dagmar_merrill (8904 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash is much faster.

#15 Posted by dagmar_merrill (8904 posts) - - Show Bio

@supreme_marvel

ESPECIALLY Archie Sonic, seriously the guy has an INFINITE Speed feat. Whenever Archie Sonic and the words “How”, “Fast”, or “Speed” are near him, the answer is ALWAYS Archie Sonic.

Proof?

#16 Edited by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@sonic_jack: only sonic beating flash is archie sonic,

Wally leaves every other sonic the the dust...

#17 Edited by Jayc1324 (12337 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash

#18 Posted by reaverlation (16023 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash stomps

#19 Posted by TheTruthIII (847 posts) - - Show Bio

@supreme_marvel

Da fu*k?? End of Human Race Wally ran to the moon and back in less than plank time. That's several septillion times faster than light. Normal Wally ran around the world 13 times while fighting with Zoom in less time than it took for Superman to blink his eyes. I don't see how Sonic wins.

#20 Posted by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash.

#21 Edited by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruthiii: archie sonic, what the sonic fanboys bring to the table if their hedgehog is pitted against the flash... where as flash has many showings of great power, archie flash only needs one. IIRC, it was breaking reality or something... but that just proves how cowardly they are, hiding behind a single version of sonic with one REALLY high showing...

#22 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by DrMantisToboggan (594 posts) - - Show Bio

@psykhophear: nah they all vary in speed for instance jay garrick doesn't tap into the speed force so he's not quite as fast. Wally was the fastest until they retconned him out of continuity. But either way they're all pretty fast.....

#24 Edited by the_last_kryptonian (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

@supreme_marvel

This debate did end. 3 years ago. What on earth compelled you to bump this old thread with such an ignorant answer?

#25 Posted by AllStarHit-Girl (574 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash literally speedblitzes Sonic, lol

#26 Posted by TheTruthIII (847 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruthiii: archie sonic, what the sonic fanboys bring to the table if their hedgehog is pitted against the flash... where as flash has many showings of great power, archie flash only needs one. IIRC, it was breaking reality or something... but that just proves how cowardly they are, hiding behind a single version of sonic with one REALLY high showing...

Lol. Even though it's a really high end feat, it's still not really a good one... Silver Surfer's outran time and entered a different dimension before, which I would consider equal to breaking reality, but most sensible people would agree Flash beats him in a race anyday...

#27 Posted by Sonic_jack (239 posts) - - Show Bio

@stupid_people how is the flash faster than sonic the hedgehog? please explain

#28 Posted by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruthiii: can't imagine what hunter zolomon would do...

#29 Posted by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@sonic_jack: how fast is sonic without the chaos emeralds?

#30 Posted by reaverlation (16023 posts) - - Show Bio

@sonic_jack: Wally outran Instantaneous teleportation across the universe and reacted in the septosecond along with running from the moon to the Earth in planick time.

#31 Posted by TheTruthIII (847 posts) - - Show Bio

@sonic_jack: I just provided several Flash feats. Please show me anything Sonic has that is half as good.

#32 Edited by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruthiii: he's gonna say base sonic moves at MFTL and has chaos control in base form... :P trolling at its finest

#33 Posted by Sonic_jack (239 posts) - - Show Bio

@dagmar_merrill sonic the comic issue 134

When Sonic breaks the speed barrier whilst trying to stop missiles been aimed at the city, he soon ends up going even further beyond to a point where he's literally going too fast for time

#34 Posted by TheTruthIII (847 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by Sonic_jack (239 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruthiii YEA HE WENT TOO FAST FOR TIME IN ONE OF HIS ISSUES

#37 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash obviously.

#38 Posted by TheTruthIII (847 posts) - - Show Bio

@dagmar_merrill sonic the comic issue 134

When Sonic breaks the speed barrier whilst trying to stop missiles been aimed at the city, he soon ends up going even further beyond to a point where he's literally going too fast for time

That's not hard... even the Silver Surfer's done it. And almost everyone agrees Flash speed>>>>>>Surfer.

#39 Posted by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Sonic_jack (239 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash has breakfast lunch and Dinner before this stomp.

#43 Posted by Sonic_jack (239 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by DrMantisToboggan (594 posts) - - Show Bio

@beware_my_power: the dudes been trolling all day with his twilight threads and now this. There's nothing you can say to change his position. He already had two terrible threads locked

He's just finding ways to trash the league

#45 Edited by JakeN7 (12645 posts) - - Show Bio

@sonic_jack: Stop making yourself look foolish. Sonic was the first game I ever played. Sega Genesis man. Yet even I know that Flash (every Flash) is incomprehensibly faster than Sonic.

And if you won't take evidence like what @thetruthiii has presented, than you're obviously delusional and not worth talking to.

#46 Edited by Sonic_jack (239 posts) - - Show Bio

@beware_my_power thats what happends he literally gos too fast for time. even when just walking and standing still time is nearly at a stand still. hes covering any distance with no time passing 1 second on the clock stays frozen. so he stopped time then a second passes by after a while

#47 Posted by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@sonic_jack: Before I indulge you on Flash's speed. Just how fast do YOU think he is? If u say something like supersonic speeds I will cry.

#48 Posted by Sonic_jack (239 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Sonic_jack (239 posts) - - Show Bio

@drmantistoboggan lol i was just joking about the twilight thing. i know the justice league would easily beat them. but i am not joking about the sonic infinite speed feat i just showed proof.