Who
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

People say that Black Panther is more skilled because he's mastered all of these styles but actually I think he's just smarter and more physically dominant than Daredevil.I think they are equally skilled.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

k
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By spidey 15
@Vance Astro said:
" People say that Black Panther is more skilled because he's mastered all of these styles but actually I think he's just smarter and more physically dominant than Daredevil.I think they are equally skilled. "
Actually this could be true and maybe this statement can count for most fighters in marvel, i think. The difference between fighters are some advantages they have not skills imo....=]
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Undergroundgod

Black Panther is a better fighter... And he is smarter, and more physically dominant... Vance is just biased about Daredevil... He even admited it to me a few days ago... lol. Batman vs Captain America(Without SSS) Remember that shit hommie? I am just messing with you by the way. I really do think BP is better... Because he is smarter, that is what makes someone a better fighter. The ability to out think your foe, the only thing that will save someone if they are out classed in brain power, is if they are more physically powerful and it makes up for it... Daredevil is not like you said... So does it really matter if his kicks and punch's are more skilled, if he can't land most of them?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
probably Black Panther
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Static Shock

Apart from the fact that Black Panther is physically dominant in comparison to Daredevil, they are probably equally skilled.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Silver2467

Black Panther. Panther is on the same level as Cap. Daredevil's good, but he's still not in Cap's league. 

Avatar image for black_lantern_mar_vell
Black Lantern Mar-vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

@Silver2467:

I beg to differ.  I think Matt is the better fighter.  He has beatin Captain America, Spiderman, & Wolverine before.  Also, he's now in charge of the Hand and has run the guantlet on kill squads of highly trained ninjas.  Iron Fist has even stated that Daredevil has moves that even he could'nt match.  My vote is for Daredevil.  The Panther is good, but NOT in the same league as Daredevil.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Silver2467
@Black Lantern Mar-vell said:
" @Silver2467:

No Caption Provided
I beg to differ.  I think Matt is the better fighter.  He has beatin Captain America, Spiderman, & Wolverine before.  Also, he's now in charge of the Hand and has run the guantlet on kill squads of highly trained ninjas.  Iron Fist has even stated that Daredevil has moves that even he could'nt match.  My vote is for Daredevil.  The Panther is good, but NOT in the same league as Daredevil. "
Yeah, and Cap has also toyed with DD in their fights before. Daredevil's good, but he is in no way better than Cap. Panther can rival Cap in skill. 
Avatar image for mysteriomaximus
MysterioMaximus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By MysterioMaximus

Black Panther, though I much prefer Daredevil, would take Matt down. Not an embarrassing mismatch, Panther isn't significantly greater (IMO), but I've never felt Daredevil was all that powerful to begin with...in fact, that's part of the reason I find him so appealing.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Silver2467
@MysterioMaximus said:
" Black Panther, though I much prefer Daredevil, would take Matt down. Not an embarrassing mismatch, Panther isn't significantly greater (IMO), but I've never felt Daredevil was all that powerful to begin with...in fact, that's part of the reason I find him so appealing. "
I wouldn't say that. He's got some impressive showings. I just don't see the evidence for him being able to hang with characters who have h2h skill on league with Cap. He's almost there but just hasn't quite made it. 
Avatar image for mysteriomaximus
MysterioMaximus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By MysterioMaximus
@Silver2467 said:

" @MysterioMaximus said:

" Black Panther, though I much prefer Daredevil, would take Matt down. Not an embarrassing mismatch, Panther isn't significantly greater (IMO), but I've never felt Daredevil was all that powerful to begin with...in fact, that's part of the reason I find him so appealing. "
I wouldn't say that. He's got some impressive showings. I just don't see the evidence for him being able to hang with characters who have h2h skill on league with Cap. He's almost there but just hasn't quite made it.  "
But really Matt's just a man so far as muscle goes, peak ability though it may be, not possessing uncanny intellect either or endless gadgets. His abilities are in agility and the borderline precognitive radar sense, not so much in the blows themselves. His above-human powers are more focused on defending him instead of attacking opponents.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Silver2467 said:
Yeah, and Cap has also toyed with DD in their fights before. Daredevil's good, but he is in no way better than Cap. Panther can rival Cap in skill.  "
Panther doesn't really rival Cap skill wise.Black Panther is just smart enough as far as knowledge of combat to rival Cap.He hasn't mastered the same styles and there are other skills Cap has that T'Challa does not as well.I think Panther rivals Cap in combat as far as where he stands as a fighter not skillwise.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By spidey 15
@Black Lantern Mar-vell said:
" @Silver2467:

No Caption Provided
I beg to differ.  I think Matt is the better fighter.  He has beatin Captain America, Spiderman, & Wolverine before.  Also, he's now in charge of the Hand and has run the guantlet on kill squads of highly trained ninjas.  Iron Fist has even stated that Daredevil has moves that even he could'nt match.  My vote is for Daredevil.  The Panther is good, but NOT in the same league as Daredevil. "
First of all. Cap wasn't trying to fight at all. Second he beaten DD at least 3 times and the best thing that DD had done to cap was to stalemate him.=]
The only time that DD actually beaten spidey it was when spidey was extremely mad and he was fighting sloppy, even DD admited that if spidey would lay a land on him he we would die and he also stated that he will use his anger against him. Not to mention that also cap has given huuuge trouble to spidey.
The only advantage that iron fist has over BP is his chi/iron fist.
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are both really good but when go in fights like h2h and combat i think Daredevil and Black panther at the top in marvel
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By xan84

BP for me, but its a realy close one.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Silver2467
@Vance Astro said: 
Panther doesn't really rival Cap skill wise.Black Panther is just smart enough as far as knowledge of combat to rival Cap.He hasn't mastered the same styles and there are other skills Cap has that T'Challa does not as well.I think Panther rivals Cap in combat as far as where he stands as a fighter not skillwise. "
I'm not sure I completely agree with that. I see what you're saying, but Panther has demonstrated a lot of martial skill. He's defeated some of the best. If Cap is superior to him in skill, which I'm not completely sure about, it couldn't be by that much. Panther knows how to hold his own in a fight close to, if not as well as Cap. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Silver2467 said:

" @Vance Astro said: 

Panther doesn't really rival Cap skill wise.Black Panther is just smart enough as far as knowledge of combat to rival Cap.He hasn't mastered the same styles and there are other skills Cap has that T'Challa does not as well.I think Panther rivals Cap in combat as far as where he stands as a fighter not skillwise. "
I'm not sure I completely agree with that. I see what you're saying, but Panther has demonstrated a lot of martial skill. He's defeated some of the best. If Cap is superior to him in skill, which I'm not completely sure about, it couldn't be by that much. Panther knows how to hold his own in a fight close to, if not as well as Cap.  "
All of that isn't due to his skill.He hasn't shown much that proves he is beyond Daredevil's level which is why I say they are equal. Black Panther's intellect,gadgets,and physical ability make up for whatever he doesn't have. Black Panther is more physically close to Cap in comparison to Daredevil and he is also alot smarter especially in combat than both characters.His intellect provides a counter balance for Captain America's tactical ability, his physical condition makes him equal if not above Cap as far as strength,speed,agility etc., and he's already skilled enough to hold his own against him skillwise.I just think Cap is more skilled.Considering his experience and the amount of things he's learned and mastered. 

@spidey 15 said:

First of all. Cap wasn't trying to fight at all. Second he beaten DD at least 3 times and the best thing that DD had done to cap was to stalemate him.=] 

Daredevil KO'd Cap when he fought the Avengers and Cap certainly WAS trying to fight then. As far as I know Cap has never KO'd DD.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By geraldthesloth

Black Panther, I've seen him utilize his skill to defeat opponents that Daredevil could not beat on his own.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" Black Panther, I've seen him utilize his skill to defeat opponents that Daredevil could not beat on his own. "
Like who?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
As a question, has it been stated, by T'Challa, or otherwise, that he has mastered every form of martial arts? I have seen it been mentioned many times, but I'd like to hear where it originated from.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By spidey 15
@Vance Astro: I would accept that fact if cap wasn't KOed by just a judo throw....lol...=]
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spidey 15 said:
" @Vance Astro: I would accept that fact if cap wasn't KOed by just a judo throw....lol...=] "
I'm not saying it's logical i'm just saying DD got more than a stalemate over Cap.He's actually beaten Cap.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By spidey 15
@Vance Astro: Ok, if that was your point it's all good, but i would avoid counting it as a clear win since it wasn't too logical...=]
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spidey 15 said:
" @Vance Astro: Ok, if that was your point it's all good, but i would avoid counting it as a clear win since it wasn't too logical...=] "
A win is a win.I wouldn't use it as proof of his skill but I can't say it didn't happen either just because it's not logical.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By spidey 15
@Vance Astro: Sorry but i disagree. It's like saying that spidey beating firelord won't be used as a proof of anything but it still as a win....=]
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spidey 15 said:
" @Vance Astro: Sorry but i disagree. It's like saying that spidey beating firelord won't be used as a proof of anything but it still as a win....=] "
Spidey DID beat Firelord.I would never bring it up as proof he can beat someone else but he DID do it.I can't say he didn't do it because it's PIS.It happened.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Black Panther, I've seen him utilize his skill to defeat opponents that Daredevil could not beat on his own. "
Like who? "
Kazar.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By spidey 15
@Vance Astro said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Vance Astro: Sorry but i disagree. It's like saying that spidey beating firelord won't be used as a proof of anything but it still as a win....=] "
Spidey DID beat Firelord.I would never bring it up as proof he can beat someone else but he DID do it.I can't say he didn't do it because it's PIS.It happened. "
Ok, i think i got your point now....=]
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @geraldthesloth said:
Like who? "
Kazar. "
Daredevil fought Ka-Zar before Frank Miller even touched DD IIRC.So he was nowhere near as skilled as he is now.There is actually no logical reason why Daredevil didn't or couldn't beat Ka-Zar.He greatly outclasses him in fighting skill and Ka-Zar doesn't have an overwhelming physical advantage.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @geraldthesloth said:
Like who? "
Kazar. "
Daredevil fought Ka-Zar before Frank Miller even touched DD IIRC.So he was nowhere near as skilled as he is now.There is actually no logical reason why Daredevil didn't or couldn't beat Ka-Zar.He greatly outclasses him in fighting skill and Ka-Zar doesn't have an overwhelming physical advantage. "
Actually Ka-Zar's physical feats are far superior, i'd say he does have a degree of superhuman strength.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FinalStar86

Panther

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:

Actually Ka-Zar's physical feats are far superior, i'd say he does have a degree of superhuman strength. "

Ok..but that doesn't prove that Daredevil is less skilled than Black Panther.If Black Panther beat Ka-Zar it's probably because he's closer to him physically AND a better fighter.Both Daredevil and Black Panther are far more skilled than Ka-Zar so bringing up that DD didn't beat him doesn't make him less skilled.Ka-Zar didn't outskill DD he simply one-shotted him.He wrangled a T-rex on the pages before.Obviously they aren't going to let DD dominate him in that old ass comic.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Vance Astro said:

" @geraldthesloth said:

Actually Ka-Zar's physical feats are far superior, i'd say he does have a degree of superhuman strength. "

Ok..but that doesn't prove that Daredevil is less skilled than Black Panther.If Black Panther beat Ka-Zar it's probably because he's closer to him physically AND a better fighter.Both Daredevil and Black Panther are far more skilled than Ka-Zar so bringing up that DD didn't beat him doesn't make him less skilled.Ka-Zar didn't outskill DD he simply one-shotted him.He wrangled a T-rex on the pages before.Obviously they aren't going to let DD dominate him in that old ass comic. "
Actually they've fought on two seperate occasions and Daredevil couldn't beat him, and does age really matter to you in comics? you constantly bring it up if it happened it happened.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By spidey 15
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:

Ok..but that doesn't prove that Daredevil is less skilled than Black Panther.If Black Panther beat Ka-Zar it's probably because he's closer to him physically AND a better fighter.Both Daredevil and Black Panther are far more skilled than Ka-Zar so bringing up that DD didn't beat him doesn't make him less skilled.Ka-Zar didn't outskill DD he simply one-shotted him.He wrangled a T-rex on the pages before.Obviously they aren't going to let DD dominate him in that old ass comic. "
Actually they've fought on two seperate occasions, does age really matter to you in comics? you constantly bring it up if it happened it happened. "
Things can change so most of the time it matters...=]
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Braise
@Morpheus_ said:

" As a question, has it been stated, by T'Challa, or otherwise, that he has mastered every form of martial arts? I have seen it been mentioned many times, but I'd like to hear where it originated from. "

Kind of a side question, but why does this matter so much? I've seen it brought up in other threads, with other characters.
The best mma fighters today aren't the ones that have "mastered" the most styles, but usually the ones who are exceptionally skilled in the few they know. 
I bring this up, because that implies that T'Challa wilingly mastered the crappiest martial arts in existence (he is a master of every form; that would have to include even the bad/inefficient/impractical ones, too).
I don't see how any of that would help you out in a fight.
growup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#38  Edited By growup
@Vance Astro:  Have you got a scan? I want to see this
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By geraldthesloth
@spidey 15 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:

Actually they've fought on two seperate occasions, does age really matter to you in comics? you constantly bring it up if it happened it happened. "
Things can change so most of the time it matters...=] "
I'm aware of that, but things haven't changed since the 80's they're still the same characters. No new powers or anything.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @geraldthesloth said:

Actually they've fought on two seperate occasions and Daredevil couldn't beat him, and does age really matter to you in comics? you constantly bring it up if it happened it happened. "
Yes and I already explained why.We're talking about skill.Daredevil was only a boxer\gymnast when he fought Ka-Zar.I said "old ass comic" because of the "norm" of sh#tty writing from the time period.But that's not even significant.The fact that you are trying to use Ka-Zar overpowering DD (NOT SHOWING ANY SKILL) as proof that Black Panther is more skilled than Daredevil doesn't make any sense.It happened and nobody is saying it didn't.But if you were going to propose someone that Black Panther fought and defeated that would prove he is more skilled than Daredevil I was hoping it was someone who didn't KO did because of his physical ability and someone who is actually an elite combatant.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Red_Justice said:
" @Vance Astro:  Have you got a scan? I want to see this "
Of DD vs. Ka-Zar? 

No Caption Provided
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By spidey 15
@geraldthesloth said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:

Things can change so most of the time it matters...=] "
I'm aware of that, but things haven't changed since the 80's they're still the same characters. No new powers or anything. "
I think DD could be consider more skilled ....imo...=]
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Vance Astro said:

" @geraldthesloth said:

Actually they've fought on two seperate occasions and Daredevil couldn't beat him, and does age really matter to you in comics? you constantly bring it up if it happened it happened. "
Yes and I already explained why.We're talking about skill.Daredevil was only a boxer\gymnast when he fought Ka-Zar.I said "old ass comic" because of the "norm" of sh#tty writing from the time period.But that's not even significant.The fact that you are trying to use Ka-Zar overpowering DD (NOT SHOWING ANY SKILL) as proof that Black Panther is more skilled than Daredevil doesn't make any sense.It happened and nobody is saying it didn't.But if you were going to propose someone that Black Panther fought and defeated that would prove he is more skilled than Daredevil I was hoping it was someone who didn't KO did because of his physical ability. "
It's been two seperate occasions, one in the era you keep bringing up and one post Frank Miller. The fact I've said he beat him because Daredevil wasn't skilled enough to knock him out was what I'm talking about. In the comics there's no sign of Ka-Zar overpowering him while he's punching him, DD implies that he can beat him in a random encounter but he can't, and Black Panther did.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
It's been two seperate occasions, one in the era you keep bringing up and one post Frank Miller. The fact I've said he beat him because Daredevil wasn't skilled enough to knock him out was what I'm talking about. In the comics there's no sign of Ka-Zar overpowering him while he's punching him, DD implies that he can beat him in a random encounter but he can't, and Black Panther did. "
Skill had nothing to do with it.That's the point i'm trying to make.Daredevil showed he had no problem landing shots.The dialouge suggest his hits weren't doing anyhing.You know as well as I do that Daredevil has plenty of moves in his arsenal he can use to switch up and use to hurt someone that is above durability what DD can dish out with his regular attacks. How is there no sign of Ka-Zar overpowering DD when I just posted a scan that shows the exact opposite.DD's punch did nothing then Ka-Zar KO'd DD.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Vance Astro: I've never even seen that encounter.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Vance Astro: I've never even seen that encounter. "
Well now you did.Physical ability was the only factor.I don't know what encounter you are speaking of where Daredevil showed he wasn't skilled enough to take down Ka-Zar.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Vance Astro: Give me like 10-20 mins.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Ok....

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Vance Astro: Nevermind, I'll post in the morning i'm out.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#50  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Vance Astro:
@geraldthesloth:
You posted those pics of Ka-Zar in his lioincloth then request 10-20 minutes? Hrmmmmm..............