#1 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the end-all-take-all between the two nastiest, most brutal species in the galaxy.....

Alien

Vs.

Predator

This is a battle between the entire race. Due to superior Alien numbers and it's huge Queen, the Predators have this as their equipment.....

Shoulder-cannon

Arm claws

Combistick (that's what it's called, right?)

Spear

Disk (the big razor sharp one from AVP)

Crushing net (from AVP)

The battle takes place on Earth, in the middle of New York City. No human interference.

Who takes the ultimate prize?

#2 Posted by silli bill (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"This is the end-all-take-all between the two nastiest, most brutal species in the galaxy..... *Alien* ***Vs.*** *Predator* This is a battle between the entire race. Due to superior Alien numbers and it's huge Queen, the Predators have this as their equipment..... Shoulder-cannon Arm claws Combistick (that's what it's called, right?) Spear Disk (the big razor sharp one from AVP) Crushing net (from AVP) The battle takes place on Earth, in the middle of New York City. No human interference. Who takes the ultimate prize?"

they should make a movie of this.....what they did, 2 of them

#3 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote goes to the predators. Aliens may have numbers but they are not long ranger type. While predators are both.

#4 Posted by Darkchild (41309 posts) - - Show Bio

it all depends on how many predators their are

if thiers one the aliens curbstomp on him. if theirs 50 predators with the aliens hundreds i give it to predators

#5 Posted by Darkchild (41309 posts) - - Show Bio

ok then the Aliens curbstomp em unless all the predators set of their bombs then their both gone lol

#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"it all depends on how many predators their areif thiers one the aliens curbstomp on him. if theirs 50 predators with the aliens hundreds i give it to predators"

It's their entire races.

#7 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

The Speedster says:

"Oh and I'm going to see the movie tomorrow. SO YES!"

Sweet! Tell us how it was!

Also, remember to take into account the location of the battle everyone. The Preds and Alien have a lot of territory to duke it out, Central Park, Times Square, every building.

Anyways, my vote goes to the Predators. There are much more intelligent, and their equipment should be able to compensate for some of the huge number of Aliens.

A big factor in the fight is the Queen. If any Predator gets close to her-they are gone.

#8 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and I'm going to see the movie tomorrow. SO YES!

#9 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

The Speedster says:

"Sparda says:
"The Speedster says:
Sweet! Tell us how it was! Also, remember to take into account the location of the battle everyone. The Preds and Alien have a lot of territory to duke it out, Central Park, Times Square, every building. Anyways, my vote goes to the Predators. There are much more intelligent, and their equipment should be able to compensate for some of the huge number of Aliens. A big factor in the fight is the Queen. If any Predator gets close to her-they are gone."
Alright I will. Oh and about the queen not really. Because if the preds are clok (can't spell it) and there is more then one will shoulder cannon the hell out of her. And the aliens entire race depends on the queen. So unless the queen makes a baby queen the aliens are done for once the preds take her out. So I say preds.
Post Edited:2007-12-24 14:54:57"

Aliens can see Preds when their cloaked cause they sense movement. But yeah, I forgot about the cannons. Just stand back and let loose four shots or so and she's gone.

#10 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"The Speedster says:
Sweet! Tell us how it was! Also, remember to take into account the location of the battle everyone. The Preds and Alien have a lot of territory to duke it out, Central Park, Times Square, every building. Anyways, my vote goes to the Predators. There are much more intelligent, and their equipment should be able to compensate for some of the huge number of Aliens. A big factor in the fight is the Queen. If any Predator gets close to her-they are gone."
Alright I will. Oh and about the queen not really. Because if the preds are clok (can't spell it) and there is more then one will shoulder cannon the hell out of her. And the aliens entire race depends on the queen. So unless the queen makes a baby queen the aliens are done for once the preds take her out. So I say preds.
Post Edited:2007-12-24 14:54:57
#11 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"The Speedster says:
"Sparda says:
"The Speedster says:
Post Edited:2007-12-24 14:54:57"
Aliens can see Preds when their cloaked cause they sense movement. But yeah, I forgot about the cannons. Just stand back and let loose four shots or so and she's gone."

Forgot about but my post is mostly true then lol.

#12 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the preds have it.

do they have the use of their ships?

#13 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"i think the preds have it.do they have the use of their ships? "

Nope.

#14 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

preds still have it. lol

#15 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah preds, due to their technology. I mean only 3 could kill over hundreds of them. Imagine hundreds, but it would be the same chance, since there would be a lot more aliens. It kinda depends on their weapons. I would say preds would lose, but since they are carrying plasma weapons, they win. That's their greatest and only weapon that could give them a chance. yeah preds, but they will lose a lot.

#16 Posted by Amplitudo (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Preds.

#17 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (231 posts) - - Show Bio

"This has been done before"

Had to say it.

#18 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

all of both races can fit in new york city?

#19 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"all of both races can fit in new york city?"

Lol. Good point. I doubt all of both races could fit on earth. Or even jupiter If it were turned into a solid planet

#20 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Aliens I could believe they wouldn't fit, but Predators I don't know.

#21 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah but it's all of both so if all of the aliens dont fit you certainly dont have enough room for all of the predators.

#22 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"yeah but it's all of both so if all of the aliens dont fit you certainly dont have enough room for all of the predators."

Wouldn't that mean some of the Preds could be on the ship providing support if they couldn't fit on Earth.

#23 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Apparition says:
"yeah but it's all of both so if all of the aliens dont fit you certainly dont have enough room for all of the predators."

You and your attitude :P

Okay, fine! Have it take place in a planet-city Metropolis that's like New York. Jeez."

You mean like coruscant?

#24 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

Okay, fine! Have it take place in a planet-city Metropolis that's like New York. Jeez.

#25 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Sparda says:
"Apparition says:

Okay, fine! Have it take place in a planet-city Metropolis that's like New York. Jeez."

You mean like coruscant? "

Exactly! Except the skycrapers aren't that huge."

And no hover cars? Well the predators will introduce urban warfare to the aliens and seriously own them.

#26 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Sparda says:
"Apparition says:

You mean like coruscant? "

Exactly! Except the skycrapers aren't that huge.

#27 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Apparition says:
You and your attitude :P Okay, fine! Have it take place in a planet-city Metropolis that's like New York. Jeez."

lol much better!

i'd say the sheer numbers of aliens would be too much for the predators. you said all of both races and i bet half of the predator race is women and then another large part of the race are children. i dont know how good they are at hunting, but since we've never seen a woman hunter, i doubt they're very interested in it. so not only would that make the active group of predators smaller than you first thought, but it also leaves a large group that has to be protected from the aliens. while all the aliens are killing machines, so every single one of them, even the queen if they need her, can kill multiple predators.

but then the queen's just going to be pumping out eggs and some of her forces are going to be gathering hosts, either predators or whatever other life forms they find. so the predators really dont have much of a chance.

#28 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"Apparition says:
Wouldn't that mean some of the Preds could be on the ship providing support if they couldn't fit on Earth."

no

#29 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

lol but did big bad bitch died in the last movie avp.

#30 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

there's always more queens ungx! there was one in aliens, one in alien3 and one in avp, so you know there are lots of queens around.