#1 Posted by SYMBIOTE9200 (440 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#2 Posted by TDK_1997 (14418 posts) - - Show Bio

Eddie will crack Mac's skull

#3 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Eddie curbstomps Mac.

#4 Posted by Illuminatus (9480 posts) - - Show Bio

Mac is, for lack of a better word, a doofus. Eddie takes this with ease.

#5 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously Eddie wins.

#6 Posted by entropy_aegis (14119 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
Obviously Eddie wins.
That's actually pretty decent of you,i was honestly expecting tons of Stomps and Slaughters in your post.
Online
#7 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
@InnerVenom123 said:
Obviously Eddie wins.
That's actually pretty decent of you,i was honestly expecting tons of Stomps and Slaughters in your post.
I figured I've already clearly shown my disdain for Mac in several (several) sections of the site :P
#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32129 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Eddie is a hell of a lot more popular but wasnt Mac a lot stronger?

#9 Posted by entropy_aegis (14119 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
@entropy_aegis said:
@InnerVenom123 said:
Obviously Eddie wins.
That's actually pretty decent of you,i was honestly expecting tons of Stomps and Slaughters in your post.
I figured I've already clearly shown my disdain for Mac in several (several) sections of the site :P
LOL
@spiderbat87 said:
I know Eddie is a hell of a lot more popular but wasnt Mac a lot stronger?
He failed to live up to the hype.
Online