who would win wwh vs doomsday

This topic is locked from further discussion.

unopen7639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By unopen7639

NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NeonNemesis

Which version of Doomsday?
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ComicStooge

H\P Doomsday rips WWHulk in half in the first few seconds...

Regular Doomsday beats him to death after a fairly short battle.
All_StarSupes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By All_StarSupes

Been done a million times, and on every occasion DD wins.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By super_psycho

Doomsday

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Doomsday stomps. Please use the search bar.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By slimj87d

@super_psycho:

@venomoushatred1001:

Okay, but there has been recent feats of WWH that show him punching red she hulk and it causing a planet to explode because of the pressure it created. I wish I could give exact detail but I am at work right now and can't search for those scans.

I think there's also a feat of him with his fight with scar when scar absorbs a lot of old power + his gamma strength combined punching Hulk and it being measured in the multi-ton pressure range. I don't remember the exact number but it was quite high.

So I think there can be a good debate for WWH.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By super_psycho

@SlimJ87D: i m aware of that but doomsday has a massive speed advantage and last time he died via physical force it was 20 or something kryptonians pounding on him.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By slimj87d

@super_psycho: Main problem, topic creator needs to really update the details on this fight. Because if it is the Doomsday that received the beating from all those Kryptonians then he would come back even stronger...

Also, speed advantage is debatable. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/speed-vs-strength-common-misconceptions/608680/

If Hulk punches with enough force to create pressure to destroy a planet, then he must be punching at extremely high speeds via F = ma. Hulk caused this with Red She Hulk by punching each other... this is equivalent to his Thunderclaps causing so much pressure that it destroyed a planet.

It is all debatable. I'm on the ropes obviously.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By super_psycho

@SlimJ87D said:

@super_psycho: Main problem, topic creator needs to really update the details on this fight. Because if it is the Doomsday that received the beating from all those Kryptonians then he would come back even stronger...

Also, speed advantage is debatable. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/speed-vs-strength-common-misconceptions/608680/

If Hulk punches with enough force to create pressure to destroy a planet, then he must be punching at extremely high speeds via F = ma. Hulk caused this with Red She Hulk by punching each other... this is equivalent to his Thunderclaps causing so much pressure that it destroyed a planet.

It is all debatable. I'm on the ropes obviously.

i m talking about movement speed.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By slimj87d

@super_psycho: You mean running around? It's still debatable who is faster. Unless there is evidence you can provide of course.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By monarch2016

dd

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By super_psycho

@SlimJ87D: i have one but it's a comment from booster gold when doomsday was beating him

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Doomsday smash big green man!!!
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By Billy Batson

Been done. Doomsday.
BB

Skyfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Skyfire

Hulk isnt given much credit here is he....

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#18  Edited By Saren
@Skyfire said:

If you pit him against opponents he stands no chance against, how's he going to get credit?
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheFallenOne

@CitizenBane said:

@Skyfire said:

If you pit him against opponents he stands no chance against, how's he going to get credit?

No he isn't given much credit at all. Doomsday is not uber fast. He is hypersonic like HUlk. By the way Hulk has more than enough feats which would suggest that he can pound Doomsday to death in slug fest. Also Doomsday doesn't evolve past physical beating. He can be killed infinite amount of times with physical strength.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@TheFallenOne
Hulk isn't hypersonic. He can jump far distances sure, but he cannot fight that fast. Doomsday can move fast enough to defeat the entire JLA.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#21  Edited By Saren
@TheFallenOne said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Skyfire said:

No he isn't given much credit at all. Doomsday is not uber fast. He is hypersonic like HUlk. By the way Hulk has more than enough feats which would suggest that he can pound Doomsday to death in slug fest. Also Doomsday doesn't evolve past physical beating. He can be killed infinite amount of times with physical strength.

Have you even read Hunter/Prey? Superman states plainly that physical strength wasn't even fazing Doomsday. Name one strength feat that World War Hulk has that suggests he could "pound to death" someone who solo'd the entire Justice League, including Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@TheFallenOne said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Skyfire said:

Well, it really depends on what version is being used here. As stated H/P Doomsday would destroy Hulk, as he was evovling on the fly. He took a blast from Darkseid's Omea Beams and evovled past them(Despite it being a avatar) which worked on Cyborg Superman. He wa sable to defeat the Radiant  a energy being that killed him before, and didn't really care about Superman who had the motherbox to assit him. So Superman with the help of Waverider had to dump H/P Doomsday at the end of time and let entropy kill him.  

Regular Doomsday can take out the majority of the Justice League, nearly killed Superman.  

Superman would most likely make the Hulk look like helpless child if he went all out on him.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheFallenOne

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@TheFallenOne: Hulk isn't hypersonic. He can jump far distances sure, but he cannot fight that fast. Doomsday can move fast enough to defeat the entire JLA.

Yes he is. he tagged Quicksilver (at great speed), caught tank projectiles in a mid flight (1700m/s + ), caught robot(as prof Hulk) which was faster than early rookie Nova centurion(which at that time was fast enough to leave the orbit of Earth so basicly over 11km/s). And DD moves fast enough to defeat JLA without Superman and in slug fest (in which memebers like Hal, MM are forgetting about their power set capabilties). Hulk also pounded Avangers along with THor. And if you refere to DD and Flash, i'll remind you that HUlk has:

- tagged Silver surfer(faster than Barry), Thor, Gladiator

- evaded high speed Mjolnir bullrush. Mjolnir can cross from Earth to furthere part of Milky Way in less than 60 seconds

As you see even HUlk has some insane reaction speed feats.

Personally i would also put Doomsday as faster. But little and not as nearly as much as others claim. Speed difference isn't significant at all since they would both go in slug fest immediattelly.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24  Edited By Erik

Been done to death.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@TheFallenOne:  
Quicksilver's been tagged by Spider-Man. Spider-Man's certainly not hypersonic. Daredevil possesses greater reaction feats as opposed to Hulk as a matter of fact and they're consistent.

- Silver Surfer and Thor doesn't utilize their speed in combat. Especially Thor. Surfer could but he chooses not to. Surfer hasn't proven to be able to move as fast as Barry on foot within combat. To use this as a liable feat for Hulk's speed is ridiculous.

- Gladiator's been tagged by much slower character's and jobs far too much. Gambit's defeated him, a mutant with physical attributes similar to peak humans. Also note during the fight of Gladiator vs Hulk, I haven't seen Gladiator utilizing his speed against Hulk.

- Has Thor ever thrown Mjolnir at that level of speed to any character within comics? No because he holds it back. There's no proof that Thor has ever thrown his hammer that fast to Hulk within the history of their battles.  

Hulk's a character that's written to fight things that far exceeds his power capabilities. That's why they tone down characters like Gladiator, Thor, Surfer, Sentry, and so on. Hulk's one of the most popular character's within Marvel.  

In a battle within my speculation, Doomsday and Hulk will stalemate for a very long time.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Erik said:

Been done to death.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By _Zombie_

Hasn't this been done like a million times by now?
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheFallenOne

@OmegaDynasty said:

@TheFallenOne said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Skyfire said:

Well, it really depends on what version is being used here. As stated H/P Doomsday would destroy Hulk, as he was evovling on the fly. He took a blast from Darkseid's Omea Beams and evovled past them(Despite it being a avatar) which worked on Cyborg Superman. He wa sable to defeat the Radiant a energy being that killed him before, and didn't really care about Superman who had the motherbox to assit him. So Superman with the help of Waverider had to dump H/P Doomsday at the end of time and let entropy kill him. Regular Doomsday can take out the majority of the Justice League, nearly killed Superman. Superman would most likely make the Hulk look like helpless child if he went all out on him.

It wasn't avatar. It was Desad pretending to be Darkseid. HP can't win against current or WorldBreaker, but against WWH can (so HP wins this match but not easily like majority claim). At to be hones Superman at that time was weakling. Nukes were dangerous for him and his strength and speed were far from current (pre new 52). Actually when Superman went all out on DD Rex (which was stated as more powerful than original aka DOS) and DD clones made by Darkseid they were helpless. And it's totaly logical that flying brick is above grounde bricks. Superman has 2 great advantages against both HUlk and DD. He can fly and is faster (in DOS it was a slug fest and Superman from 90's <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Superman past 2000, not to mention that whne on Earth he holds his speed greatly).

@CitizenBane said:

@TheFallenOne said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Skyfire said:

Have you even read Hunter/Prey? Superman states plainly that physical strength wasn't even fazing Doomsday. Name one strength feat that World War Hulk has that suggests he could "pound to death" someone who solo'd the entire Justice League, including Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter.

Yes i did. And if we go by statements than HUlk was labeled minimum 20 times as having infinite strength. Here is the list of the feats:

- overpowering force powerful enough to move the planet (actuallly better feat than moving a planet with flight)

- destroying asteroid 2 times the size of the planet

- destroying a planet as a side effect of his battle

- continental + major earthquake and damage causing (like Rihter 9 + earthquake) with just energy output

- colliding with Ironclad and resulting in devastation of entire dimension with shockwave. And shockwave was felt thorugh infinite dimensions

- deflecting Sonic attack of Dark Crawler which resulted in destruction of Dark Crawler's cosmos

- holding Sakar togather (2 of it's massive continental plates on which entire crust is , basicly prevented Sakar from falling in two)

Doomsday actually doesn't have any strength feats at all (besides fight showings against Superman, JLA, Gog army...). But Hulk has defeated:

- Thor with Warrior Madness and belt of strength (20 times stronger)

- Gladiator (who can destroy a planet). Superman was stated to be able to destroy a planet, and if we go by statements than Gladiator can move a planet and destroy a star with bare hands (was stated to be able to do both)

- many others high end over 100 class heavy hitters (i'm to lazy to post all the names)

So Hulk has more than enough feats which suggest that he could pound DD physicly (after a tough fight), saying that he doesn't is just ignorance of obvious.

Also H/P Doomsday was effected by those exploding Nukes <<<<<<<<<< planet buster

Anyway let me be more precise. Old version of Hulk would lose to Doomsday. He had a base of 90 tons and since DD is naturally bloodlusted he wouldn't have enough time to reach his high ends.

Green Scar or WWH is different story. He would win against any version of Doomsday except HP(so he losses this match) and Gog wars, since they are stronger than his base and HP is bloodlusted. I i'm useing the bloodlusted Gog wars version. Gog wars is actually stronger than HP in my opinion but HP is more dangerosu because of his evolving abilities.

WorldBreaker and current Hulk(base for current is close to planetary level) are winning against Doomsday in slug fest no matter which version. And if we use any version at high end showings than Hulk is winning.

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheFallenOne

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@TheFallenOne: Quicksilver's been tagged by Spider-Man. Spider-Man's certainly not hypersonic. Daredevil possesses greater reaction feats as opposed to Hulk as a matter of fact and they're consistent. - Silver Surfer and Thor doesn't utilize their speed in combat. Especially Thor. Surfer could but he chooses not to. Surfer hasn't proven to be able to move as fast as Barry on foot within combat. To use this as a liable feat for Hulk's speed is ridiculous. - Gladiator's been tagged by much slower character's and jobs far too much. Gambit's defeated him, a mutant with physical attributes similar to peak humans. Also note during the fight of Gladiator vs Hulk, I haven't seen Gladiator utilizing his speed against Hulk. - Has Thor ever thrown Mjolnir at that level of speed to any character within comics? No because he holds it back. There's no proof that Thor has ever thrown his hammer that fast to Hulk within the history of their battles. Hulk's a character that's written to fight things that far exceeds his power capabilities. That's why they tone down characters like Gladiator, Thor, Surfer, Sentry, and so on. Hulk's one of the most popular character's within Marvel. In a battle within my speculation, Doomsday and Hulk will stalemate for a very long time.

Spiderman can evade bullets from close range so he is greatly supersonic. But Quicksilver is faster. Anyway Hulk has actually feats which show that he is hypersonic (catching tank projectiles in mid flight for exmaple). And i was mentioning Surfer, Gladiator, Thor and Mjolnir because you were mentioning JLA(i though that you're gonna use Flash as argument. Also at the second encounter in which Flash was presented that was Doomsday/Brainiac which had telepathic blasts and was fighting very smart. First fight in DOS was nothing special. I agree about long and tough fight but against WWH, HP Doomsday should win. See my previous post for in - depth explanation.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#30  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@TheFallenOne: Show scans to back the feats you listed.
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By frozen  Moderator

HP Doomsday wins.

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheFallenOne

@Frozen said:

And if i show scan will that cnahge your opinion or not ? Since i don't want to waste my time if you're gonna ignore them (and by the way i've posted those scans and issue numebrs from which they are at least 10 times)

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@TheFallenOne said:

@Frozen said:

And if i show scan will that cnahge your opinion or not ? Since i don't want to waste my time if you're gonna ignore them (and by the way i've posted those scans and issue numebrs from which they are at least 10 times)

As you said, HP Doomsday wins. But did he really do all of those feats? I know he did some there but for the others I'm not sure. 

Doesn't matter anyway then.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@TheFallenOne:

Spiderman can evade bullets from close range so he is greatly supersonic.

... Just no. If Spider-Man's constantly being tagged by street levelers such as Daredevil, Black Panther, and Captain America, he's certainly not supersonic. He simply possesses great reaction + great agility + precognition. That's a similar reason to stating that if someone can dodge a bullet, he's automatically supersonic when even a person that can catch a bullet with their teeth, they still cannot run over 24 mph. Your logic's flawed, Spider-Man isn't supersonic and Hulk isn't hypersonic.

Anyway Hulk has actually feats which show that he is hypersonic (catching tank projectiles in mid flight for exmaple).

With this logic, Gambit's supersonic since he caught a mordor round out of thin air and threw it back. That's not the case. I can catch a baseball thrown at 100 mph and I'm nowhere near that fast within combat nor running speed. Hulk's never fought nor shown any level of superspeed within his fights. That's why Spider-Man constantly dodges him, that's why classic Quicksilver can fight circles around him. Hulk isn't hypersonic fast. He's a possibly a little bit faster than peak human but even stating that's too much.

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheFallenOne

@Frozen said:

@TheFallenOne said:

@Frozen said:

As you said, HP Doomsday wins. But did he really do all of those feats? I know he did some there but for the others I'm not sure. Doesn't matter anyway then.

Ahh, yes sorry. I totaly fogot that this is actually WWH only (i'm doing several things at this moment ). Anyway here are the scans with issue numbers. I'll post the scans in order of stated feats.

- note the last panel which states nothing Stops the Hulk (Stranger atempted to imobilize him with those rays). This happened in Tales of Astonish 89

- this is as Joe Fixit the weakest Hulk (those rockest springs were designed for soldiers in order to help them jump better, Hulk simply jumped, his jump was increased and destroyed an asteroid which was about touch the Earth's atmosphere). Happened in Marvel Comics Presents 52

-

this happened in Incredible Hulks 634. Also check 635 for confirmation.

-

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094188/Incredible_Hulks_632_020.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094189/Incredible_Hulks_632_021.jpg.html i needed to post links because for those scans hotlinking is permitted.

- happened in Incredible Hulk 305

-

happened in Incredible Hulk Vol1 126

- This happened in Planet Hulk arc, also there is mentioning that he held a tectonic plates of Earth in Incredible Hulk Vol 1 102 (although i haven't red that issue)

Other notable feats which i forgot are:

- pushing back spheres of matter and anti-matter in Marvel team up Anual 2

- brekaing a time storm (time-space anomaly ) with single punch in Incredible Hulk 86 (check this link for details and scans http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/uni-power-hulk-vs-superboy-prime/630393/?page=3 )

- holding up a 2 me diamter black hole or wormhole (it was called singularity) i'll have to look for issue number.

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheFallenOne

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@TheFallenOne:

Spiderman can evade bullets from close range so he is greatly supersonic.

... Just no. If Spider-Man's constantly being tagged by street levelers such as Daredevil, Black Panther, and Captain America, he's certainly not supersonic. He simply possesses great reaction + great agility + precognition. That's a similar reason to stating that if someone can dodge a bullet, he's automatically supersonic when even a person that can catch a bullet with their teeth, they still cannot run over 24 mph. Your logic's flawed, Spider-Man isn't supersonic and Hulk isn't hypersonic.

Anyway Hulk has actually feats which show that he is hypersonic (catching tank projectiles in mid flight for exmaple).

With this logic, Gambit's supersonic since he caught a mordor round out of thin air and threw it back. That's not the case. I can catch a baseball thrown at 100 mph and I'm nowhere near that fast within combat nor running speed. Hulk's never fought nor shown any level of superspeed within his fights. That's why Spider-Man constantly dodges him, that's why classic Quicksilver can fight circles around him. Hulk isn't hypersonic fast. He's a possibly a little bit faster than peak human but even stating that's too much.

First of all peak humans tagging Spiderman is PIS. Because Spiderman has superhuman speed and reflexes and can't be tagged by peak human. And when i said supersonic i was refering to reflexes. Even our reflexes are beyound our movement speed. By the way Spidey has moved faster than eye can see, caught a speeding car, etc.. So my logic isn't flawed and it makes sense.

You can catch a baseball ball when it's trown in you, but you can't catch it up and take it with your hand (like Hulk did with tank projectile) when it isn't fired at you. Not to mention that Hulk has caught up with ICBM which are also greatly hypersonic (with help from his jumping power). He can actually run at least 770 mph (stated by Marvel, and confirming that you're wrong about his speed) which is actually great superhuman speed, and his reactions are for sure hypersonic, not to mention that instances with Quicksilver(also feat of reflexes, since Quicksilver was running at great speeds) and robot which rookie Nova coudn't catch confirm that even his movement speed is in hypersonic range when he is serious.