Who Would Win, Wolverine or Deathstroke (New 52)?

HybridComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Poll Who Would Win, Wolverine or Deathstroke (New 52)? (175 votes)

Wolverine 47%
Deathstroke 52%

This apart of the youtube series Comic Book VS by comic book youtube channel Hybrid0027. The episode is Wolverine VS Deathstroke (CBVS#31), please watch, comment, subscribe, like, & vote!!

THINGS TO NOTE:

1) This is the most recent mainstream version of the selected comic book character, thus why Deathstroke will be represented by his New 52 or DCnU version.

2) This battle will use facts or at least basic logic, we researched these characters & list their stats in the video with the categories strength, speed, intelligence, fighting, durability, & energy manipulation/projection. We also take their equipment into consideration.

3) Please don't use ridiculous factors such as "Wolverine briefly had the power cosmic" as this is the characters as they're currently portrayed in most comics at the time of making this video.

4) This fight is located in a neutral environment so nobody has any "homefield advantage."

5) Enjoy the match-up, comment with your opinion, & don't forget to vote!!!

• 
Skysword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I'm tempted to say Logan, at first glance.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who says that he's koed he could simply be on the ground from the sheer shock at the fact spidey did that to him remember no one knows thats really doc ock peter wouldnt do that but as said there are more feats of him taking more then this this is another low feat that doesnt really mean anything plus you did say slade out classes him in strength and speed which isnt true

How many times have I made this evidently clear? He is faster and Stronger than Wolverine due to his Armor. Here is a taste of Deathstroke's meta human strength, which is consistent with all 20 issues of New 52.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He was holding on the plane that was travelling around 500 miles an hour with one arm, and the with the other arm, he bends the steel door and the proceeds to rip it off it's hinges.

He has consistent Strength, and durability feats, as well as keeping up with Lobo, and fighting along with Zealot and the Omega's. He no doubt has the edge in strength and speed.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#353  Edited By Cable_Extreme
patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@demonyusuke713: Why do you constantly bring age into this? @cable_extreme is telling you that it does not matter due to the fact the Ds brain could easily catch up to all the years wolverine's experience,skills, but you keep on with the same sentence "Wolverine is about 120 years old, he knows alot more martial arts than Ds".

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@demonyusuke713: Why do you constantly bring age into this? @cable_extreme is telling you that it does not matter due to the fact the Ds brain could easily catch up to all the years wolverine's experience,skills, but you keep on with the same sentence "Wolverine is about 120 years old, he knows alot more martial arts than Ds".

That is correct, he is saying his opinion about Wolverine being more skilled, yet I provided statistical data supporting that age isn't a factor. He has yet to provide anything other than assumptions, but I am waiting :D

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

That is correct, he is saying his opinion about Wolverine being more skilled, yet I provided statistical data supporting that age isn't a factor. He has yet to provide anything other than assumptions, but I am waiting :D

age is a factor in this what you said was as i said a kid able to use the same percentage deathstroke could in using the same tutelage as some one who is a master at it and been at it for years is the child that is able to use near the full capacity of his brain more proficient in said tutelage that is debateable but is he more experienced in it and know evry secret to it no same with deathstroke yeah he can use 90% of his brain but just cuz he can doesnt make him as experienced as wolverine or as skillful the 90% thing goes to tactics not being better or as experienced as another fighter i dnt have scans but wolverine has fought ppl like death stroke and won fairly easy. romulos had ppl like deathstroke in his empire and wolverine took them all down some faster then ds some much stronger logan healing can have him regrow whole organs ima find a video or scan to show you

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonyusuke713: But Ds is no child he is a trained, it's not the same if that's the case you can say the same about Ca.He just showed you a scan of wolverine getting Koed by Spiderman, yet Ds was getting beaten up by a class 1000 ton opponent and still manage to beat him. If you really want to come up with a half decent argument look up feats on wolverine,hell go to old wolverine threads and see if you can find good feats otherwise you're points are becoming repetitive and dull.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@patrat18 said:

age is a factor in this what you said was as i said a kid able to use the same percentage deathstroke could in using the same tutelage as some one who is a master at it and been at it for years is the child that is able to use near the full capacity of his brain more proficient in said tutelage that is debateable but is he more experienced in it and know evry secret to it no same with deathstroke yeah he can use 90% of his brain but just cuz he can doesnt make him as experienced as wolverine or as skillful the 90% thing goes to tactics not being better or as experienced as another fighter i dnt have scans but wolverine has fought ppl like death stroke and won fairly easy. romulos had ppl like deathstroke in his empire and wolverine took them all down some faster then ds some much stronger logan healing can have him regrow whole organs ima find a video or scan to show you

When you have someone who spent more than 50 years training with 8 times the mental capacity and processing rate than normal, then you can realize that he is taking in A LOT more information than Wolverine would be. In fact, he is taking 8 times as much. This is why he has the equivalence of 420 years. You child comparison is not accurate due to the fact that a child has not spent any years training, nor would his brain be as developed enough to care. I have scans of people less than Deathstroke that have defeated Wolverine. Your argument is simply based of assumption. I have provided you with many reasons why Deathstroke is equal if not more experienced. I know wolverine's healing factor, and I also know how much it fluctuates. If wolverine's consistent showings of durability were fighting as bones, then you would have something. But it is not, he usually just heals from bullets and cuts. And has been knocked out by far less than a sword to the brain.

@patrat18 said:

@demonyusuke713: But Ds is no child he is a trained, it's not the same if that's the case you can say the same about Ca.He just showed you a scan of wolverine getting Koed by Spiderman, yet Ds was getting beaten up by a class 1000 ton opponent and still manage to beat him. If you really want to come up with a half decent argument look up feats on wolverine,hell go to old wolverine threads and see if you can find good feats otherwise you're points are becoming repetitive and dull.

Agreed.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: lol are you serious if a blow from hulk cant put wolverine down what makes u think spidey can he survived nukes i just read that same comic he posted that scan from online logan wasnt koed he was taken aback that spidey did that there are far more high showings then low that wolverine has hell every one has low showings ds has low showings namely how a group of in experienced kids beat him (teen titans) and thatswith out the big guns so wow big whoop if i had scans i will post them showing ds low points your constantly ahowing lows but not arguing with facts about the character w/o the need of plot and wolverine beaten cap a number of times if your so hung up on feats i can be done with it and say slade loses cuz wolverine fought death more then one time and won and killed the devil something slade never did and will never do (also side note wolverine is one of the oldest mutants in marvel and one of the most experienced in battle almost every one is a child to him)

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonyusuke713: What are you talking about a group of in in experienced kids? The teen titans would stomp logan let alone if he even has time to pull out his claws before Kid flash vibrates through his organs koing him in the process. Is this really the best comeback you have lol you're kidding right,as @cable_extreme said "Wolverine is a very inconsistent character" one minute he's taking blows from hulk the next he is getting koed by a robot. "Wolverine is one of the oldest mutants and with the most experience", do you really not see the BROKEN RECORD here?You are repeatedly saying the same line over and over and it's not doing you any justice stop it with every line you write you are burying yourself deeper and deeper. (LET IT GO)

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: yea he is most of his high showings is for plot wolverine is the opposite his low showings is for story etc. there is more high showings of him tanking blows from top tiers then lower more of him taking out ppl that would normally not have been taken out and you wanna say he loses cuz of a few low showings for story wanna say cuz slade has the ability to use a higer perentage of his brain then a normal person he is at wolverines skill and experience that the nth armor puts slade on a whole differnt pedestal outclassing logan in speed strength which it doesnt none of your arguments made any sense to say the least is slade a kid no but just cuz he is trained and can use 90% of his brain doesnt even put him in the same league of experience as wolverine does wolverine is a master in almost all forms trained in others slade is a master of a few trained in others fact wolverine healing far out classes slades its not funny so yes hf on its a curbstomp in wolverines favor yea slade will put up a fight but there is nothing i repeat nothing slade can do to put logan down unless he has something as powerful as a nuke or the hulk or sentry and then proceed to take him as his body is regenerating which obviously he dont and wont for it will back fire and wolverine wil still emerge victor hf wolverine>slade no hf slade >wolverine this debate has grown old me and others had toldyou and @cable_extreme that its a even fight going either way with out hf and wolveriens win with out trying with your answer to kid flash yea he is faster then wolverine no doubt he is the teen titans big gun i said slade been put down w/o the big guns in the team so as said every hero every villian has low showings they are all inconsistent so we go with what we see the most of and debate from there and we see wolverine take shot from hulk bombs barrage of attacks and still come through like it was nothing his healing factor if not the highest one of the highest in the marvel u and outclasses most of dc hf characters

so i end with this if both of em was fighting wolverine no hf slade no equipment no armor and they both went at it who wins if you still say slade then you sir just .... slade w/o isnt on wolverines lvl of strength barely on his level of speed no matter what the answer is wolverine unless slade has his equipment then its a even fight my little nephew knows this my gf knows this and she read comics and she's more of a deahstroke fan im done the new battle is up wolverine won this one any way

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@patrat18 said:

@demonyusuke713: What are you talking about a group of in in experienced kids? The teen titans would stomp logan let alone if he even has time to pull out his claws before Kid flash vibrates through his organs koing him in the process. Is this really the best comeback you have lol you're kidding right,as @cable_extreme said "Wolverine is a very inconsistent character" one minute he's taking blows from hulk the next he is getting koed by a robot. "Wolverine is one of the oldest mutants and with the most experience", do you really not see the BROKEN RECORD here?You are repeatedly saying the same line over and over and it's not doing you any justice stop it with every line you write you are burying yourself deeper and deeper. (LET IT GO)

The teen Titans would beat Wolverine, They are extremely formidable meta humans that have vast amount of powers. They are nowhere near inexperienced, grant it they still had a lot to learn, their powers alone makes up for it.

@demonyusuke713 said:

@patrat18: slade is just as inconsistent

This claim makes no sense. I have every single New 52 Deathstroke comic, I have basically studied them thoroughly, show me even one inconsistency with New 52 Deathstroke. He is a Bad !@% through all 20 issues. And he starts of basically getting a submarine thrown in his face by legacy and coming out victorious to fighting a semi- depowered Lobo and winning. All of his durability feats and strength feats match up. There are no inconsistencies, and I doubt you have taken the time to look at Deathstroke's New 52 comics, Find an inconsistency.

@demonyusuke713 said:

@patrat18: lol are you serious if a blow from hulk cant put wolverine down what makes u think spidey can he survived nukes i just read that same comic he posted that scan from online logan wasnt koed he was taken aback that spidey did that there are far more high showings then low that wolverine has hell every one has low showings ds has low showings namely how a group of in experienced kids beat him (teen titans) and thatswith out the big guns so wow big whoop if i had scans i will post them showing ds low points your constantly ahowing lows but not arguing with facts about the character w/o the need of plot and wolverine beaten cap a number of times if your so hung up on feats i can be done with it and say slade loses cuz wolverine fought death more then one time and won and killed the devil something slade never did and will never do (also side note wolverine is one of the oldest mutants in marvel and one of the most experienced in battle almost every one is a child to him)

Lol, wolverine was knocked out. And I am calling your bluff, what issue and what comic did my link come from if you have read it? lol

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: yea he is most of his high showings is for plot wolverine is the opposite his low showings is for story etc. there is more high showings of him tanking blows from top tiers then lower more of him taking out ppl that would normally not have been taken out and you wanna say he loses cuz of a few low showings for story wanna say cuz slade has the ability to use a higer perentage of his brain then a normal person he is at wolverines skill and experience that the nth armor puts slade on a whole differnt pedestal outclassing logan in speed strength which it doesnt none of your arguments made any sense to say the least is slade a kid no but just cuz he is trained and can use 90% of his brain doesnt even put him in the same league of experience as wolverine does wolverine is a master in almost all forms trained in others slade is a master of a few trained in others fact wolverine healing far out classes slades its not funny so yes hf on its a curbstomp in wolverines favor yea slade will put up a fight but there is nothing i repeat nothing slade can do to put logan down unless he has something as powerful as a nuke or the hulk or sentry and then proceed to take him as his body is regenerating which obviously he dont and wont for it will back fire and wolverine wil still emerge victor hf wolverine>slade no hf slade >wolverine this debate has grown old me and others had toldyou and @cable_extreme that its a even fight going either way with out hf and wolveriens win with out trying with your answer to kid flash yea he is faster then wolverine no doubt he is the teen titans big gun i said slade been put down w/o the big guns in the team so as said every hero every villian has low showings they are all inconsistent so we go with what we see the most of and debate from there and we see wolverine take shot from hulk bombs barrage of attacks and still come through like it was nothing his healing factor if not the highest one of the highest in the marvel u and outclasses most of dc hf characters

so i end with this if both of em was fighting wolverine no hf slade no equipment no armor and they both went at it who wins if you still say slade then you sir just .... slade w/o isnt on wolverines lvl of strength barely on his level of speed no matter what the answer is wolverine unless slade has his equipment then its a even fight my little nephew knows this my gf knows this and she read comics and she's more of a deahstroke fan im done the new battle is up wolverine won this one any way

Your referencing Pre-52 Slade in most of your arguments. I am actually convinced that Deathstroke is at a higher skill level, but for this debate, I say they are around even so I don't argue by being bias. When I provide a scan, and/or statistical data, all you have done is say "no" and continue saying the same thing repeatedly. Slade easily has the feats to put him at/and above Wolverine skill wise. He has taken on Nightwing, Casidra Cain, and the teen titans at the same time and made them look bad. He has even momentarily defeated the Justice league. He has defeated Batman in a 1 sided fight, Note this is all before he even gets the Nth metal armor. When he gets Nth metal armor, He battle legacy, a super meta human that can use his telekinetic powers to lift huge objects, such as a full size submarine. He fights along side the Omegas and Zealot to take down Lobo "they acknowledging his skill after Lobo's defeat". Lobo even in his depowered form >>>> than Wolverine by far. His healing factor didn't seem to stop Slade. Slade is a master tactician with his enhanced brain, he can acomplish the impossible, which is his "kill for hire" slogan.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: @cable_extreme:

The teen Titans would beat Wolverine, They are extremely formidable meta humans that have vast amount of powers. They are nowhere near inexperienced, grant it they still had a lot to learn, their powers alone makes up for it.

What are you talking about a group of in in experienced kids? The teen titans would stomp logan let alone if he even has time to pull out his claws before Kid flash vibrates through his organs koing him in the process.

To be fair, DS beats them mostly due to prep. He has studied each of them. Knows them in and out. That's why he does so well against them. It's an unfair comparison. And yes, a highly strategical mind is part of his power-set. He reacts as fast as he thinks. It won't help him nearly so much in a random against Wolverine though - who's combat reflex reaction time is plenty fast enough to tango with Deathstroke. New 52 or otherwise.

And Kid Flash was inexperienced and not liable to "vibrate" through anyone's organs. The speeds he used against DS were most likely closer to the speed of sound (roughly the speed a bullet travels), than the speed of light. Wolverine's tagged Speed Demon running at said speeds by timing his moves on the fly (no prep required);

Notice Wolverine is moving right along with him and eventually manages to stay a step ahead. That's impressive. Additionally, he's blitzed so fast around Havok while chasing Sabretooth that he was little more than a blurr;

Havok was barely able to notice their arrival they were moving so fast. In another fight, Psylocke was astounded at how fast they were moving ... talking about the speed of thought, she noted they were moving too fast for her mind to keep pace.

Talking about "strategic minds" when it comes to battle. I must say that I like this scan here ... as it clearly reminds us Wolverine is no slouch in the random hand to hand strategy department;

"The equivalent of an Olympic gymnast doing a gold medal routine while simultaneously beating four chess computers in his head". Not too shabby. Wolverine's got all the smarts where he needs them in a random, hand to hand fight. Which is exactly what this will amount to.

When you have someone who spent more than 50 years training with 8 times the mental capacity and processing rate than normal, then you can realize that he is taking in A LOT more information than Wolverine would be. In fact, he is taking 8 times as much. This is why he has the equivalence of 420 years. You child comparison is not accurate due to the fact that a child has not spent any years training, nor would his brain be as developed enough to care. I have scans of people less than Deathstroke that have defeated Wolverine. Your argument is simply based of assumption. I have provided you with many reasons why Deathstroke is equal if not more experienced. I know wolverine's healing factor, and I also know how much it fluctuates. If wolverine's consistent showings of durability were fighting as bones, then you would have something. But it is not, he usually just heals from bullets and cuts. And has been knocked out by far less than a sword to the brain.

There is more on panel evidence to suggest that Wolverine is more skilled than Slade. Slade has ever relied on his ability to react as fast as thought in his maneuverings, along with his super human, strategic mind, more so than pure hand to hand skill. Conversely, Wolverine's mastered 28 different forms of Kung Fu alone under Master Po (having spectacular feats to his name in the Manifest Destiny storyline and earning him the title of Black Dragon). He's studied extensively under Stick (both Elektra and DD's martial master). He's mastered aiijutsu, bushido, aikido (et. al.) under Master Ogun. He's then further sharpened his training in sword fighting under the Silver Samura until he was able to defeat him in a sword fight, and Kung Fu under Shang Chi (shown in an Origins story from his distant past, when he needed to relearn certain skills due to memory loss) until Shang referred to Logan as "Master";

Wolverine's also military trained, trained for black ops, has operated for various organizations as a master assassin and has worked for other sanctioned government operations (Weapon X, Department H, US & Canadian government / special forces etc.) and has been a key element in all major wars throughout the past century.
Deathstroke is military trained and a master assassin, that much is clear, but in New 52 the extent to which he has mastered martial arts compared to how many of his feats are due to his enhancements remains unclear.
Let's not all go selling Wolverine short (pun intended) now.
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@cable_extreme: Sorry for the late response. Been busy.

1. It's not that Wolverine is invincible, it's that when he relatively fresh, and needs to push his limits, he can do things such as tank hits from the Hulk, not be knocked unconscious by Spider-Man putting everything behind his punches, etc. Wolverine usually gets knocked out by peak humans when he's operating under extreme exhaustion due to fighting for multiple days, etc. But Wolverine has shown that even when under extreme exhaustion that he can perform well such as when he beat a fresh Cap while exhausted and unable to use his claws. Also, Cap isn't peak human. He's been listed as an enhanced human, Black Panther (an enhanced human) has called Steve an equal physically, and even Cap's writer Ed Brubaker has said that the comparisons between him and Batman are inaccurate, and that they aren't physically equals.

2. I don't think sensory overload can help Slade here. If Logan can take shake sensory overload like Hulk's thunderclaps in a few seconds, I don't see smoke bombs doing anything more than pissing him off.

3. Wolverine can continue after getting stabbed in the eye. In Wolverine: Enemy of State, Elektra shoved her entire sai into an exhausted Wolverine's eye. Although he was in extreme pain, he didn't stop for a second and still came at Elektra. I see the same thing happening if Slade stabs Wolverine in the eye (which doesn't have a great chance) considering how Logan has his claws to block, and can use his superhuman speed and agility to avoid something like that.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: That's the thing about wolverine we barely get to see him uses those skill in combat, 28 forms (most) of the time he fights he uses like what 7-10 forms of martial arts making it hard to debate about who would win in terms of skills. I was talking about the more seasoned Kf, who has an incredible reaction time i doubt logan is touching him at all. I don't think you can compare Marvel speedsters to dc speedsters who outclasses them on the daily, i understand what you're saying about logan's incredible feat of hitting Speed demon but Even a seasoned KF out classes him.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@super_soldierxii: That's the thing about wolverine we barely get to see him uses those skill in combat, 28 forms (most) of the time he fights he uses like what 7-10 forms of martial arts making it hard to debate about who would win in terms of skills. I was talking about the more seasoned Kf, who has an incredible reaction time i doubt logan is touching him at all. I don't think you can compare Marvel speedsters to dc speedsters who outclasses them on the daily, i understand what you're saying about logan's incredible feat of hitting Speed demon but Even a seasoned KF out classes him.

Honestly, and not to sound trite, but that's only fully true for those who don't really follow the character as modern story arcs have been really starting to address that issue.

Again, Wolverine's in over 5000 showings. That is significantly more than Deathstroke. Which means that yes, he is riddled with far more inconsistency. A few things I would say to that; Wolverine fights using his durability and healing factor to his advantage ... meaning he "looks" like he lacks skill only because we are mistaking "finesse" for "skill". Master Po chastised Logan for running headlong into a hail of bullets, stating he's mastered all those martial abilities, could easily have avoided the bullets, but chose not to. When he sees Logan destroy all adversaries, he further notes to what extent it expedites the butt whoopin and kept his mouth shut.

The explanation writers give of late, is Logan's healing factor has grown to be part and parcel to his fighting style. Not to be confused with "he is a simple brawler". I mean, Spider-Man flew through the air like an Olympic ninja for years as little more than a teenage nerd that had never learned a fighting move in his life. Avoidance, speed, agility are not synonymous with martial might.

That said, there are plenty ... plenty of feats highlighting Logan's skill. I can post a scan orgy tomorrow if absolutely needed. Tonight, I'm too tired and can't be bothered.

EDIT: and outside of prep, studying and learning how he moves, I doubt DS would tag Kid Flash at all either.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@wolverine08 said:

1. It's not that Wolverine is invincible, it's that when he relatively fresh, and needs to push his limits, he can do things such as tank hits from the Hulk, not be knocked unconscious by Spider-Man putting everything behind his punches, etc. Wolverine usually gets knocked out by peak humans when he's operating under extreme exhaustion due to fighting for multiple days, etc. But Wolverine has shown that even when under extreme exhaustion that he can perform well such as when he beat a fresh Cap while exhausted and unable to use his claws. Also, Cap isn't peak human. He's been listed as an enhanced human, Black Panther (an enhanced human) has called Steve an equal physically, and even Cap's writer Ed Brubaker has said that the comparisons between him and Batman are inaccurate, and that they aren't physically equals.

2. I don't think sensory overload can help Slade here. If Logan can take shake sensory overload like Hulk's thunderclaps in a few seconds, I don't see smoke bombs doing anything more than pissing him off.

3. Wolverine can continue after getting stabbed in the eye. In Wolverine: Enemy of State, Elektra shoved her entire sai into an exhausted Wolverine's eye. Although he was in extreme pain, he didn't stop for a second and still came at Elektra. I see the same thing happening if Slade stabs Wolverine in the eye (which doesn't have a great chance) considering how Logan has his claws to block, and can use his superhuman speed and agility to avoid something like that.

Fair enough, though reading the serum's effects, it mainly made CA peak human, and super human endurance, but he does have feats that suggest higher. I compare him to batman because I think what CA has in ability, Batman has in skill. The writer of CA is going to say CA is better than Batman. But i agree CA has better physicals. As for smoke boms, that is not what I am talking about, I am talking about the explosives used to defeat a semi- depowered Lobo. Also Think about a 2-3 seconds of wolverine disoriented, more than enough to Stab his big sword into wolverine's brain. A Sai is far more narrow than a broad sword. Though Spiderman Knocked out wolverine with a head slam, Deathstroke after realizing how strong wolverine's bones are could do something similar to this. He can lead wolverine up a building and then slam him. Here he is fighting someone who is stronger and faster than him, and has a great healing factor.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Notice this is after he has been repetitively stabbed.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: Great answer i've been following wolverine ever since marvel zombies, more scans are not needed to prove your point. I doubt DS could tag KF also, but he has more of a shot in doing so than Wolverine.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

Fair enough, though reading the serum's effects, it mainly made CA peak human, and super human endurance, but he does have feats that suggest higher. I compare him to batman because I think what CA has in ability, Batman has in skill. The writer of CA is going to say CA is better than Batman. But i agree CA has better physicals. As for smoke boms, that is not what I am talking about, I am talking about the explosives used to defeat a semi- depowered Lobo. Also Think about a 2-3 seconds of wolverine disoriented, more than enough to Stab his big sword into wolverine's brain. A Sai is far more narrow than a broad sword. Though Spiderman Knocked out wolverine with a head slam, Deathstroke after realizing how strong wolverine's bones are could do something similar to this. He can lead wolverine up a building and then slam him. Here he is fighting someone who is stronger and faster than him, and has a great healing factor.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not for nothing, but that's a ridiculous strategy. Wolverine has fallen from the hellicarrier, pile driving into highrises, and was up and at em right away. Deathstroke had Tomi take the brunt of the impact from, looks to be about 20 stories up, and still had broken ribs, ruptured spleen and was, overall, definitely not ready for round 2.

Whether Wolverine takes the brunt of the impact or not, DS will be in far worse shape than Logan. He'd be digging his own grave.

Superior Spider-Man knocking Wolverine out temporarily is the one exception in all their battles. He's also completely unloaded on Wolverine in at least two occasions, to no avail. In one, he couldn't even wipe the smile off Logan's face. That, and Kaine, who is stronger than SpOck, tried his best to K.O Logan recently and nearly broke his hand for his efforts, commenting how Wolverine was easily soaking everything he had to give (until he gave into The Other and pierced his heart with his stinger - which Logan let him do).

And how will DS ram his sword through an adamantium laced skull? He'd have to get it through the eye socket, and then I'm not sure his blade is thin enough. That's really trying to stretch things to see DS win. That's also low balling Logan's own skills and abilities to, well, stop him!

Really feels like you're stretching far too much to justify a majority win here.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not for nothing, but that's a ridiculous strategy. Wolverine has fallen from the hellicarrier, pile driving into highrises, and was up and at em right away. Deathstroke had Tomi take the brunt of the impact from, looks to be about 20 stories up, and still had broken ribs, ruptured spleen and was, overall, definitely not ready for round 2.

Whether Wolverine takes the brunt of the impact or not, DS will be in far worse shape than Logan. He'd be digging his own grave.

Superior Spider-Man knocking Wolverine out temporarily is the one exception in all their battles. He's also completely unloaded on Wolverine in at least two occasions, to no avail. In one, he couldn't even wipe the smile off Logan's face. That, and Kaine, who is stronger than SpOck, tried his best to K.O Logan recently and nearly broke his hand for his efforts, commenting how Wolverine was easily soaking everything he had to give (until he gave into The Other and pierced his heart with his stinger - which Logan let him do).

And how will DS ram his sword through an adamantium laced skull? He'd have to get it through the eye socket, and then I'm not sure his blade is thin enough. That's really trying to stretch things to see DS win. That's also low balling Logan's own skills and abilities to, well, stop him!

Really feels like you're stretching far too much to justify a majority win here.

Yet, he gets knocked out be spiderman who slams his head into the ground. Falling from the top of the building, with Deathstroke's strength could replicate that. I am not low balling wolverine either, I am using his consistent form. There are forms of him where he is fighting as bones, then there are forms of him being hurt by nerve strikes, both are high and low. Now, Deathstroke can control this battle since I have shown he has a slight speed advantage and he has a brain that is around 8 times more effective than Logans. This means he will most likely be the one using his surroundings to plan since he will have trouble putting Wolverine down for the count. Not to mention he has high end explosives to halt Wolverine for a few seconds to allow him more time to process a plan. Logan has better durability feats than Slade, but that is pretty much just piercing durability. Blunt force trauma, Deathstroke is up there. But you are under estimating Deathstrokes healing factor. His armor heals him and that is added onto his own healing factor. His armor will bend to block his skin if any part is left uncovered. It is also magically based, which will heal him regardless of his endurance. He heals withing the same fight of getting pierced by a sword. If you look at the level of people he fights, you realize wolverine will be a comfortable fight for Deathstroke. Comfortable in the means that he won't be fighting a semi-depowered Lobo trying to destroy the earth, or a super meta human capable of lifting many tons via telekinetic powers. Both possessing healing factors. Or even a guy that is basically immune to gun fire with a near instant healing factor and faster/stronger than Slade. I am not stretching to far, he has beaten the big, bad and the ugly. Wolverine stacked next to this guys is basically a mix between the unkillable man, and the clan leader. Both of which, Slade found a way to win. The same will be the case in this fight.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii said:

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yet, he gets knocked out be spiderman who slams his head into the ground. Falling from the top of the building, with Deathstroke's strength could replicate that. I am not low balling wolverine either, I am using his consistent form. There are forms of him where he is fighting as bones, then there are forms of him being hurt by nerve strikes, both are high and low. Now, Deathstroke can control this battle since I have shown he has a slight speed advantage and he has a brain that is around 8 times more effective than Logans. This means he will most likely be the one using his surroundings to plan since he will have trouble putting Wolverine down for the count. Not to mention he has high end explosives to halt Wolverine for a few seconds to allow him more time to process a plan. Logan has better durability feats than Slade, but that is pretty much just piercing durability. Blunt force trauma, Deathstroke is up there. But you are under estimating Deathstrokes healing factor. His armor heals him and that is added onto his own healing factor. His armor will bend to block his skin if any part is left uncovered. It is also magically based, which will heal him regardless of his endurance. He heals withing the same fight of getting pierced by a sword. If you look at the level of people he fights, you realize wolverine will be a comfortable fight for Deathstroke. Comfortable in the means that he won't be fighting a semi-depowered Lobo trying to destroy the earth, or a super meta human capable of lifting many tons via telekinetic powers. Both possessing healing factors. Or even a guy that is basically immune to gun fire with a near instant healing factor and faster/stronger than Slade. I am not stretching to far, he has beaten the big, bad and the ugly. Wolverine stacked next to this guys is basically a mix between the unkillable man, and the clan leader. Both of which, Slade found a way to win. The same will be the case in this fight.

dude the most consistent featof wolverine is him able to soak explosisions barrage of bullets and blows from hulk like its nothing you are low balling and showing low showings tell me this if the shoe was on the other foot if ds could take as much damge as wolverine and be ok andif wolveine was in deathstroke place would your explanations make sense or even fly no ofcourse not cuz then i would be saying that street levelers can knock him out when there are more showings of him tanking top tier attacks when youdebate you take the most consistent and the stats of each character and go from there wolverine is more experienced hence more skilled before he went back to japan to train was he relying on his hf yes but he doesnt even much do that anymore he is stronger and faster then ds with out his armor the armor and oher equipment is what makes this fight fair so seeing wolverine can take more damge w/o probem whereas ds can not with his hf wolverine stomps without its fair game on either side slade isnt that much smarter then wolverine but he is better prepared i will give him a prep battle no hf but random its 50/50 prep battle with hf wolverine wins but not easy random with hf wolverine wins no problem

you try to say ds 90% brain usage put him at wolverines experience and skill but it doesnt what makes him formidabe is the equipmen and prep if he has it

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

Yet, he gets knocked out be spiderman who slams his head into the ground. Falling from the top of the building, with Deathstroke's strength could replicate that.

Yes, you are low balling. Wolverine has soaked repeated blows from a seriously pissed Parker at least three times. He has soaked blows from Kaine most recently (who likewise slammed Logan into a concrete wall). He has soaked 7 consecutive blows from WWHulk. He has soaked blows from other class 100's like Wonder Man, Abomination, Namor, The Thing, Colossus ... gimme a break. You're holding onto the ONE instance from SpOck to support your argument here. That's weak. Really weak.

I am using his consistent form

Yeah ... no. Silliest comment thus far in this thread. You're dead wrong and coming off as desperate. Nothing you can do to prove otherwise either. Wolverine has soaked blunt force from foes far stronger than Spider-Man, including Spider-Man himself, far more consistentlythan the inverse. Challenge me on that last point, and you simply prove you have not idea what you're talking about. I will blast you with feat, after feat, after feat until you eat your words. It'll be an embarrassment.

There are forms of him where he is fighting as bones

No. He climbed out of a vat of lava and he was not all "bones". There was enough left intact. I have the scans and the issue.

then there are forms of him being hurt by nerve strikes

Aside from the Ennis throat chop, which pray tell? You are contradicting yourself. Wolverine has resisted "nerve strikes" far more often than that one scan. Surely you know this by now ... ?

both are high and low

Now you're being deceptive. Probably even have yourself convinced you're making a valid point. You act as though the so-called "lows" far outweigh, or are even remotely close to, his more consistent showings. Which is dead wrong and demonstrates you don't know much outside of the handful of low end scans floating around the Vine. It's hilarious really. So many folks chose to stick to the dozen or so low end showings on Wolverine to discount the hundreds of strong ones ... then act as though there's a balance to be found therein somehow. Again ... weak. Very weak.

Now, Deathstroke can control this battle since I have shown he has a slight speed advantage

No you haven't. You only think you have. Wolverine has combat reflex feats that match and surpass New 52 Deathstroke in spades. Don't even get me started.

and he has a brain that is around 8 times more effective than Logans

No. He has a brain 8x more effective than a normal human's. Not 8x more effective than the Wolverine's mindset whilst engaged in battle. As I've already pointed out. Wolverine's mind works akin to, and I quote, "The equivalent of an Olympic gymnast doing a gold medal routine while simultaneously beating four chess computers in his head".

You've shown nothing.

This means he will most likely be the one using his surroundings to plan since he will have trouble putting Wolverine down for the count

You mean, he'll be desperately looking for a way out of the hell Wolverine is unleashing on him. Gotcha.

Not to mention he has high end explosives to halt Wolverine for a few seconds to allow him more time to process a plan

Yeah, he can set off his explosives, while Wolverine feeds him a face full of claws. Let's see who walks away from that exchange. More likely DS will make this a melee battle anyway. He almost always does.

Logan has better durability feats than Slade,

Understatement of the year. Wolverine's durability feats absolutely blow Slate out of the water - to compare the two is simply an embarrassment. Again, I will absolutely crush any argument you can make on the matter with ease via feats. Try me.

but that is pretty much just piercing durability.

You're out of your mind if you really believe that.

Blunt force trauma, Deathstroke is up there.

Doesn't matter even if in some weird, alternate reality somewhere you were even remotely right (you're not of course). Wolverine's damage output is slashing and piercing regardless. Pointless argument.

But you are under estimating Deathstrokes healing factor

No I'm not.

His armor heals him and that is added onto his own healing factor. His armor will bend to block his skin if any part is left uncovered. It is also magically based, which will heal him regardless of his endurance. He heals withing the same fight of getting pierced by a sword.

I am aware, and remain equally unimpressed as your explanation is far more flattering than the feats (scans) that back it.

If you look at the level of people he fights, you realize wolverine will be a comfortable fight for Deathstroke.

No. Wolverine will be an absolute hellish fight for Deathstroke.

Comfortable in the means that he won't be fighting a semi-depowered Lobo trying to destroy the earth, or a super meta human capable of lifting many tons via telekinetic powers. Both possessing healing factors. Or even a guy that is basically immune to gun fire with a near instant healing factor and faster/stronger than Slade.

Oh please. I've read the books. Stop overselling. Plot and context have a lot to say about the "impressiveness" factor behind all those showings. So does PIS and Liefeld's shameless handlings.

Wolverine at 100% takes a majority win over New 52 Slade.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@super_soldierxii:

Yes, you are low balling. Wolverine has soaked repeated blows from a seriously pissed Parker at least three times. He has soaked blows from Kaine most recently (who likewise slammed Logan into a concrete wall). He has soaked 7 consecutive blows from WWHulk. He has soaked blows from other class 100's like Wonder Man, Abomination, Namor, The Thing, Colossus ... gimme a break. You're holding onto the ONE instance from SpOck to support your argument here. That's weak. Really weak.

No I am not low balling Wolverine. Look at how many issues he is in, he fights street fighters A LOT more so than the Hulk. He is constantly in a state of Flux depending on the writer. Notice most of his high showings are from the same author?

Yeah ... no. Silliest comment thus far in this thread. You're dead wrong and coming off as desperate. Nothing you can do to prove otherwise either. Wolverine has soaked blunt force from foes far stronger than Spider-Man, including Spider-Man himself, far more consistentlythan the inverse. Challenge me on that last point, and you simply prove you have not idea what you're talking about. I will blast you with feat, after feat, after feat until you eat your words. It'll be an embarrassment

Deathstroke can soak huge amounts of blunt force as well. If you keep talking to me with that attitude, I won't reply. I would love to see wolverine's feats, show me all of them, I'll see if there are some feats I havent seen, then Ill show you some of him.:D

Aside from the Ennis throat chop, which pray tell? You are contradicting yourself. Wolverine has resisted "nerve strikes" far more often than that one scan. Surely you know this by now ... ?

I was using the nerve strike feat as an example of his inconsistency.

No. He has a brain 8x more effective than a normal human's. Not 8x more effective than the Wolverine's mindset whilst engaged in battle. As I've already pointed out. Wolverine's mind works akin to, and I quote, "The equivalent of an Olympic gymnast doing a gold medal routine while simultaneously beating four chess computers in his head".

You've shown nothing.

What that means is a normal humans unaltered brain. As far as I know, wolverine has had no enhancements leaving him with a normal human brain.

You're out of your mind if you really believe that.

Okay. Though I have shown how much blunt force his armor can take. From exploding submarines, and apartment complexes, to taking hits from Lobo.

Doesn't matter even if in some weird, alternate reality somewhere you were even remotely right (you're not of course). Wolverine's damage output is slashing and piercing regardless. Pointless argument.

Then showing wolverine's feats of tanking hits from wwh ect are pointless as well.

I am aware, and remain equally unimpressed as your explanation is far more flattering than the feats (scans) that back it.

Would you prefer me showing you Deathstroke vs Hawkman to show you that Hawkmans armor moves to his neck to protect him from Deathstroke's bullet? Deathstroke even shot saying "if it is anything like my armor, it will protect him".

Yeah, he can set off his explosives, while Wolverine feeds him a face full of claws. Let's see who walks away from that exchange. More likely DS will make this a melee battle anyway. He almost always does.

Biased statement, I could just say wolverine gets a face full of Deathstroke's swords.

Oh please. I've read the books. Stop overselling. Plot and context have a lot to say about the "impressiveness" factor behind all those showings. So does PIS and Liefeld's shameless handlings.

Wolverine at 100% takes a majority win over New 52 Slade.

Ive read a lot about wolverine, I don't really know any comic fan that hasn't. Wolverine has some nice feats, but there is no reason Deathstroke can't beat him if lesser people have. You are over hyping Wolverine, and using all of his high end feats over his consistent feats. Wolverine has been in well over a thousand comics, how many is he tanking blows from WWH?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

Also, how do you suppose Sabertooth beats wolverine if wolverine is as unbeatable as @super_soldierxii is trying to make him out to be?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378  Edited By patrat18

@cable_extreme: Sabertooth is almost in every way Logans equal, i could see why Logan would loose to him.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@patrat18 said:

@cable_extreme: Sabertooth is almost in every way Logans equal, i could see why Logan would loose to him.

Exactly my point, how would Sabertooth be capable of winning if Wolverine can simply heal back blows from WWH? They are looking at maybe 10-20 feats out of thousands lol. Deathstroke is more than capable of defeating wolverine just like Sabertooth.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

Exactly my point, how would Sabertooth be capable of winning if Wolverine can simply heal back blows from WWH? They are looking at maybe 10-20 feats out of thousands lol. Deathstroke is more than capable of defeating wolverine just like Sabertooth.

Not to be rude to either of you, but are you guys serious? Sabretooth sports Spider-Man level strength (due to Weapon X enhancements), and a better healing factor than Wolverine. He isn't an "equal" to Wolverine.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381  Edited By demonyusuke713

@cable_extreme said:

@patrat18 said:

as for this sabertooth was made to rival wolverine their powers are exactly the same wolverine healing being stronger then his and sabertooth being much stronger every comic character is inconsistent but juding on most consistent feats done with out the sake of plot and the stats of each set if they were real with all of their abilities wolverine wins hands down random encounter so easy its not funny prep time he wins with extreme difficulty

@cable_extreme said:

@super_soldierxii:

No I am not low balling Wolverine. Look at how many issues he is in, he fights street fighters A LOT more so than the Hulk. He is constantly in a state of Flux depending on the writer. Notice most of his high showings are from the same author?

Yeah you are low balling him wolverine first debut was in a hulk comic him and hulk been at it ever since when they meet each other yeah in more recent comics and such he been messing with street levelers but he also fought plenty of top to mid tier classes while in the x-men beating apocalypse's horse men even took out most of marvel and the xmen when he was a horseman himself so for any debate as i said you take the more consistent showings and thats soaking hulks blows and barrage of attacks from whole squadrons

Deathstroke can soak huge amounts of blunt force as well. If you keep talking to me with that attitude, I won't reply. I would love to see wolverine's feats, show me all of them, I'll see if there are some feats I havent seen, then Ill show you some of him.:D

yeah but he has a limit the armor take most of the force if its to much it will break and he wil die plus there are loads of fights and things deathstorke survive and won due to plot so its hard to tell if he actually can or not

I was using the nerve strike feat as an example of his inconsistency.

no you and @patrat18 used it to show he can be taken down by such methods even though @super_soldierxii and a moderator told you the writer had spite towards wolverine

What that means is a normal humans unaltered brain. As far as I know, wolverine has had no enhancements leaving him with a normal human brain.

you are correct sir on this point wolverine brain isn't altered if you don't count the numerous reprogramming he went through and all he learned his tactics by experience and some brain washing from the weapon x program its not at 90% like deathstroke but he been around the block long enough to anticipate others moves and studied enough hence why forge said what he said in this regard they are even slade is better at preparation then him using this advantage against wolverine in a fight he randomly got into

Though I have shown how much blunt force his armor can take. From exploding submarines, and apartment complexes, to taking hits from Lobo.

yeah well lobo is as inconsistent as it gets but looking at the fight still deathstroke shoulda lost he even said so when he let some charges lose on him seeing lobo heal his arm back together smiling deathstroke said and i quote the percentage of me walking away has just dropped considerably

Then showing wolverine's feats of tanking hits from wwh ect are pointless as well.

actually no wwh is a cannon storyline to the hulk and the earth 616 storyline and hulk bashed him in the head like that knowing nothing else will slow wolverine at least high powered hulk punches to his skull will keep him down for a good hour or so and as said tanking shots from hulk is a consistent thing of wolverine since his first debut

Would you prefer me showing you Deathstroke vs Hawkman to show you that Hawkmans armor moves to his neck to protect him from Deathstroke's bullet? Deathstroke even shot saying "if it is anything like my armor, it will protect him".

go ahead after said fight hawk eye said that because deathstrokes armor isnt full nth metal that it's not as durable and it wont do everything hawkmans can do mainly just amp his stats

Biased statement, I could just say wolverine gets a face full of Deathstroke's swords.

no not really a biased statment plenty have tried this smae method and failed and died just as super soldier described and sword with wolverine with hf wont do anything to him anyway so you kinda nullified this arguement

Ive read a lot about wolverine, I don't really know any comic fan that hasn't. Wolverine has some nice feats, but there is no reason Deathstroke can't beat him if lesser people have. You are over hyping Wolverine, and using all of his high end feats over his consistent feats. Wolverine has been in well over a thousand comics, how many is he tanking blows from WWH?

wolverine most consistent is tanking hulk like blows and such he isnt overlooking anything you want to take the low showings as his most consistent but sorry jack thats not the case and yes lessers have beaten him mostly for story in that characters comic or for that new saga of comics issuing a new threat there is far more showings of wolverine tanking and surviving what deathstroke cant

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

A lot of Sabretooths "wins" are usually either against an inexperienced wolverine or past fights. Wolverine has been whooping Creed effortlessly for more then a year now.

Besides Sabretooth is arguabley stronger then Slade is.

@super_soldierxii I have only skimmed through the thread but its worth noting in storm watch Lobos powers were retconned. Because of some plot about him being in between dimensions new 52 lobos power level isn't consistent. So we don't really know how strong lobo was aside from being strong enough to break slades Nth metal. Not sure if you know.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@patrat18 said:

Not to be rude to either of you, but are you guys serious? Sabretooth sports Spider-Man level strength (due to Weapon X enhancements), and a better healing factor than Wolverine. He isn't an "equal" to Wolverine.

How do you say he sports spiderman strength? And regardless, that would be more evidence of Wolverine being beatable. My understanding is Sabertooth is a little stronger than Logan. Not in the 30 ton range.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

Your understanding is wrong. Sabretooth is a 25 tonner due to Weapon X enhancements, and has a better healing factor than Wolverine. He isn't as easy as you make him out to be. Even then, Wolverine has been pummeling Sab for over a year in comics now.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@patrat18 said:

A lot of Sabretooths "wins" are usually either against an inexperienced wolverine or past fights. Wolverine has been whooping Creed effortlessly for more then a year now.

@super_soldierxii I have only skimmed through the thread but its worth noting in storm watch Lobos powers were retconned. Because of some plot about him being in between dimensions new 52 lobos power level isn't consistent. So we don't really know how strong lobo was aside from being strong enough to break slades Nth metal. Not sure if you know.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yes, you should see me use de-powered lobo each time I mentioned him. But to break Nth metal with blunt force requires a huge amount of force. Also, I brought up Sabertooth because the arguments where trying to make Wolverine to be unbeatable due to his healing factor. I pointed out that is not the case.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

Your understanding is wrong. Sabretooth is a 25 tonner due to Weapon X enhancements, and has a better healing factor than Wolverine. He isn't as easy as you make him out to be. Even then, Wolverine has been pummeling Sab for over a year in comics now.

Again, why do you say that? And I always thought his healing factor was a little weaker. But you also misunderstand my arguement. I am not arguing who would win, I am merely pointing out Wolverine has been beaten by street levelers before.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387  Edited By demonyusuke713

@cable_extreme: no one said he was unbeatble but he is virtually unbeatable i know logan can lose to a number of ppl but slade is not one of them when logan has his hf and is at full strength sabertooth is a rival your case in this by bringing him up is of no use for even creed can beat slade look full strength hf random encounter slade loses as easy as i can tear paper full strength if slade has prep logan wins with difficulty random encounter nno hf full strength draw prep slade kills logan easy no one saying slade isnt formidable we are saying against wolverine with hf he loses no matter what with out its a draw in a random encounter

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@patrat18 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yes, you should see me use de-powered lobo each time I mentioned him. But to break Nth metal with blunt force requires a huge amount of force. Also, I brought up Sabertooth because the arguments where trying to make Wolverine to be unbeatable due to his healing factor. I pointed out that is not the case.

I realize you are saying lobo is depowered. But I don't see why you would bring up the feat? We have no idea how depowered lobo was. In the same story he was hurt by bombs which were designed to kill elephants IIRC.

As for sabretooth I would have to double check but I think the only time he knocked wolverine out he did it by tearing out wolverines heart. I haven't looked at a wolverine and sabretooth fight where sabretooth has won in a while though.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

I think your over estimating sabretooth. From what I have seen Creed is 5-10 tons. I think 25 tons is over doing it.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

I thought he was around 20 tons really.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

I understand. I feel like Creeds strength is a bit over estimated. He is strong but I haven't seen anything which would make him a 20 tonner.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392  Edited By Wolverine008

@jashro44 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@jashro44:

I understand. I feel like Creeds strength is a bit over estimated. He is strong but I haven't seen anything which would make him a 20 tonner.

He does have a problem in that his strength can be portrayed inconsistently at times.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@jashro44: said:

I realize you are saying lobo is depowered. But I don't see why you would bring up the feat? We have no idea how depowered lobo was. In the same story he was hurt by bombs which were designed to kill elephants IIRC.

As for sabretooth I would have to double check but I think the only time he knocked wolverine out he did it by tearing out wolverines heart. I haven't looked at a wolverine and sabretooth fight where sabretooth has won in a while though

Yes, I do realize Lobo is depowered, but you can see his healing factor, and how strong his hits are if he is injuring Slade with his punches, when Slade has pretty awesome durability feats, that I know you are aware of. It forced Deathstroke to retreat, and grab Lobo's bike. But I can argue, Wolverine's Blows are not that hard, not hard enough to break Nth metal off of Deathstroke's face. Especially when a Building explosion proved useless when trying to hurt Slade. As for Sabertooth vs Wolverine. I don't think it is relevant that Wolverine has won more lately, I wanted to point out that Wolverine was beatable by someone who could arguably be compared to Deathstroke in terms of fighting ability. Grant it, Sabertooth might be a bit stronger, but Slades sword deals more damage than Claws. People are acting like Wolverine is un-touchable, and un-able to be KO'ed or beaten, which is not the case.

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cable_extreme: no one said he was unbeatble but he is virtually unbeatable i know logan can lose to a number of ppl but slade is not one of them when logan has his hf and is at full strength sabertooth is a rival your case in this by bringing him up is of no use for even creed can beat slade look full strength hf random encounter slade loses as easy as i can tear paper full strength if slade has prep logan wins with difficulty random encounter nno hf full strength draw prep slade kills logan easy no one saying slade isnt formidable we are saying against wolverine with hf he loses no matter what with out its a draw in a random encounter

First off, I don't understand what you mean by saying he is not unbeatable, but virtually unbeatable. Also, Slade is a person Wolverine can lose to, nearly half the votes on this forum agree. Regardless who wins, it is a close match. Also, Slade does not lose easily to Creed. He might lose, but it will be a good fight regardless. Though Deathstroke vs creed, creed has more of a slashing weapon (His Claws) which would prove less effective than Wolverine's claws on Deathstroke's armor. I wouldn't say Wolverine beats Deathstroke no matter what in a random encounter, Slade is a lot like Creed in a certain sense. Hear me out before you jump in and say no. Strength wise, I would give it to Creed, but speed/skill are pretty equal, and Slades sword can arguably deal more damage than his claws. With Sabertooth being more durable of course. Slade is capable of winning this match, if a guy with like 3 inch claws can beat wolverine.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#394  Edited By Wolverine008

Some good arguments on both sides.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

Also, how do you suppose Sabertooth beats wolverine if wolverine is as unbeatable as @super_soldierxii is trying to make him out to be?

Sabretooth's been absolutely destroyed by Wolverine 5 times in the past 2 years alone.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@patrat18 said:

Sabretooth's been absolutely destroyed by Wolverine 5 times in the past 2 years alone.

Did you see what I have said? I have brought up Sabertooth beating Wolverine and being a challenge for him simply to prove a point. That point is that Wolverine can be defeated. If healing factor was an issue, then how would Wolverine beat Sabertooth? They should, according to your arguement, never defeat each other.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii said:

@cable_extreme said:

@patrat18 said:

Did you see what I have said? I have brought up Sabertooth beating Wolverine and being a challenge for him simply to prove a point. That point is that Wolverine can be defeated. If healing factor was an issue, then how would Wolverine beat Sabertooth? They should, according to your arguement, never defeat each other.

That's extremely silly logic. And my argument by no means preaches the conclusion you, yourself, arrived at. Sorry.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@cable_extreme said:

@patrat18 said:

That's extremely silly logic. And my argument by no means preaches the conclusion you, yourself, arrived at. Sorry.

Well, the many times you brought up his durability withstanding the hulk, other people saying it takes an extreme amount of force to do anything to wolverine ect. I wanted to prove that Deathstroke has the tools to defeat Wolverine. Your argument is that Wolverine is too durable for Slade, so I provided instances where less than that can take down wolverine, namely Sabertooths claws. When compared to a sword, it is evident that a sword > than claws damage wise.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: said:

As for sabretooth I would have to double check but I think the only time he knocked wolverine out he did it by tearing out wolverines heart. I haven't looked at a wolverine and sabretooth fight where sabretooth has won in a while though

Yes, I do realize Lobo is depowered, but you can see his healing factor, and how strong his hits are if he is injuring Slade with his punches, when Slade has pretty awesome durability feats, that I know you are aware of. It forced Deathstroke to retreat, and grab Lobo's bike. But I can argue, Wolverine's Blows are not that hard, not hard enough to break Nth metal off of Deathstroke's face. Especially when a Building explosion proved useless when trying to hurt Slade. As for Sabertooth vs Wolverine. I don't think it is relevant that Wolverine has won more lately, I wanted to point out that Wolverine was beatable by someone who could arguably be compared to Deathstroke in terms of fighting ability. Grant it, Sabertooth might be a bit stronger, but Slades sword deals more damage than Claws. People are acting like Wolverine is un-touchable, and un-able to be KO'ed or beaten, which is not the case.

@demonyusuke713 said:

First off, I don't understand what you mean by saying he is not unbeatable, but virtually unbeatable. Also, Slade is a person Wolverine can lose to, nearly half the votes on this forum agree. Regardless who wins, it is a close match. Also, Slade does not lose easily to Creed. He might lose, but it will be a good fight regardless. Though Deathstroke vs creed, creed has more of a slashing weapon (His Claws) which would prove less effective than Wolverine's claws on Deathstroke's armor. I wouldn't say Wolverine beats Deathstroke no matter what in a random encounter, Slade is a lot like Creed in a certain sense. Hear me out before you jump in and say no. Strength wise, I would give it to Creed, but speed/skill are pretty equal, and Slades sword can arguably deal more damage than his claws. With Sabertooth being more durable of course. Slade is capable of winning this match, if a guy with like 3 inch claws can beat wolverine.

virtually unbeatable meaning he cant really be beaten but at the same time he can there is a limit to him no one knows the limit but there is a limit if wolverine face a reality warper he lose if some one was smart enough to beat him another way similar to what wwh did to him he lose if some one is able to deal so much damage he pass out from pain he lose that fight but could he be beaten in a head on fight against ppl who can not do that chances are very slim and ppl voted slade cuz the video is talking about logan w/o hf (well even if it was with hf this site lean more toward dc any way i mean almost every one on this sight is a dc fan and will stick with a dc character even though the marvel opponent wins without much effort) but besides all that yeah wolverine with hf full strength beats slade with out much problem and creed will win against deathstroke pretty easy his healing may not be as strong as logans but its still a great deal stronger the slades there is a bunchof more things creed can do to slade beside claw him his strength outclasses slade and he is a bit unorthodox when he fights something slade isnt much used to and that will give creed the edge now creed w/o hf will indeed lose to slade no doubt he relies on his hf heavily part of the way he fights with his unorthodox style he's the brawler

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400  Edited By demonyusuke713

@cable_extreme: you do realize sabertoth claws are as hard as metal right that it can cut through most things that a normal sword cant plus any way in every creed vs howlett fight they win y tiring the other out by knocking the other out with extreme pain not blunt force blose cuts and such they can tank all of that easy their fight go on for hours hours for slade to kologan due to pain will be him having prep not a random encounter