Posted by HybridComics (57 posts) 1 year, 1 month ago

Poll: Who Would Win, Wolverine or Deathstroke (New 52)? (147 votes)

Wolverine 53%
Deathstroke 46%

This apart of the youtube series Comic Book VS by comic book youtube channel Hybrid0027. The episode is Wolverine VS Deathstroke (CBVS#31), please watch, comment, subscribe, like, & vote!!

THINGS TO NOTE:

1) This is the most recent mainstream version of the selected comic book character, thus why Deathstroke will be represented by his New 52 or DCnU version.

2) This battle will use facts or at least basic logic, we researched these characters & list their stats in the video with the categories strength, speed, intelligence, fighting, durability, & energy manipulation/projection. We also take their equipment into consideration.

3) Please don't use ridiculous factors such as "Wolverine briefly had the power cosmic" as this is the characters as they're currently portrayed in most comics at the time of making this video.

4) This fight is located in a neutral environment so nobody has any "homefield advantage."

5) Enjoy the match-up, comment with your opinion, & don't forget to vote!!!

#301 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: how am i being ignorant a master of a style is going to know how to use that certain style more then a new blood same logic with any other more experience =more skill now yes even masters have to train all over agian to hone up which logan already did which i have already explained

#302 Posted by Wolverine08 (42081 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: They never explicitly said that Logan doesn't have his healing factor, and Wolverine doesn't have his HF in only one book. The rest of the books he appears in he has his healing factor. Plus, almost everyone here has agreed to debate Wolverine with his healing factor vs Deathstroke. Catch up, and good night :)

#303 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9250 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme:

Deathstroke tagging Flash will always be PIS

Deathstroke's reaction speed is faster than Kid Flash's so it is conceivable that he could catch the flash by surprise. But I feel you have a different agenda than talking about Deathstroke vs Wolverine.

#304 Edited by patrat18 (9720 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: look at 6:00 in the video my god man what is wrong with you? If wolverine has his healing factor which nowhere in the comment section dose anybody say he dose in the last couple pages of the thread he wins.

#305 Posted by Wolverine08 (42081 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: I can't understand what you're saying with all that poor spelling.

#306 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9250 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08: look at 6:00 in the video my god man what is wrong with you? If wolverine has his healing factor which nowere in the comment section dose anybody say he dose in the last couple pages he wins.

@patrat18: I can't understand what you're saying with all that poor spelling.

I don't think current wolverine has his healing factor, which is why he refrains from popping his claws, however, this fight would be pointless if he didn't have it.

#307 Posted by Saren (25660 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke's reaction speed is faster than Kid Flash's

What? The Kid Flash who's held conversations in the gap between nanoseconds? You think Slade reacts faster than him? Really?

#308 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7574 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: If Deathstroke had better reaction speed than Kid Flash.Then Deathstroke shouldn't able to get tag by Batman,Nightwing,Red Arrow,and others.The Kid Flash feat is also consider to be PIS too.And Yep

#309 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9250 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

Deathstroke's reaction speed is faster than Kid Flash's

What? The Kid Flash who's held conversations in the gap between nanoseconds? You think Slade reacts faster than him? Really?

My reasons for thinking so.

#310 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: dude they did say w/o healing would ds win easy no its a 50 /50 win on both sides pat and cable just refuse to believe so

#311 Posted by patrat18 (9720 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Nothing i typed is misspelled, you're just insulting me now because you know im right very mature champ very mature.

#312 Edited by Wolverine08 (42081 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: True, but most people here have pretty much decided to debate as if Wolverine does have the HF since it makes the battle more fair, and much more interesting.

#313 Edited by Saren (25660 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Wrong Kid Flash, and that version was a hypersonic speedster at best.

#314 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9250 posts) - - Show Bio
#315 Posted by Wolverine08 (42081 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Yeah, you misspelled nowhere and does. You can leave this battle thread man since you're not really contributing that much here to the debate besides bad spelling.

#316 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9250 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Yeah, you misspelled nowhere and does. You can leave this battle thread man since you're not really contributing that much here to the debate besides bad spelling.

Lets debate guys, not have a flame war, I like this thread.

#317 Posted by Saren (25660 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Cut it out.

@citizenbane: I didn't specify which one

It doesn't really matter which one you specified. Either you're specifying a hypersonic version of Wally and claiming that Slade reacting faster than him means him reacting to Flash makes sense, which it doesn't; or you're specifying a nanosecond-reacting Bart, which, again, makes the idea that Slade reacts faster than Kid Flash nonsensical by obvious inference. Take your pick.

#318 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9250 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: If Deathstroke had better reaction speed than Kid Flash.Then Deathstroke shouldn't able to get tag by Batman,Nightwing,Red Arrow,and others.The Kid Flash feat is also consider to be PIS too.And Yep

Every consistent flash tag is PIS? if it were spiderman or batman people would say other wise.

#319 Posted by patrat18 (9720 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Wow i switched the e and the s in does congrats Cookie? I spelled nowhere right. Every time i leave this thread you tag me back here with your nonsense. This is not a private thread and this website *does* not belong to you, i can stay here as long as i like again real MATURE.

#320 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: True, but most people here have pretty much decided to debate as if Wolverine does have the HF since it makes the battle more fair, and much more interesting.

i honestly think with hf its a curbstomp 125 years of experience and skill went back to train has a hf that can take nukes and shots from hul etc. fought the angel of death and won yeah wolverine wins w/o it tho its pretty even

#321 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9250 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

It doesn't really matter which one you specified. Either you're specifying a hypersonic version of Wally and claiming that Slade reacting faster than him means him reacting to Flash makes sense, which it doesn't; or you're specifying a nanosecond-reacting Bart, which, again, makes the idea that Slade reacts faster than Kid Flash nonsensical by obvious inference. Take your pick.

How do you suppose that the Flash communicates to Deathstroke if he has his constant awareness at nanoseconds? Why not just go mach speeds and taunt Deathstroke, then boom trip. He was blind sided, just like Deathstroke did when he evaded Superman. He is simply taking advantage of them due to the fact they have to hold back, and are not expecting him to react as fast as he does.

#322 Edited by homicidalmaniac (7574 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Flash reactioning under a nanosecond and then he get hit by Slade who should be slower than Spider-Man.If Flash gotten hit by Peter or Bruce then that will be PIS too.

#323 Edited by Wolverine08 (42081 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Slade's brain and it's ability to think faster and formulate plans is an advantage, but I do think it would be a bigger part of the battle if he had prep. Also, I see what you're coming from with the sword through the eye to the brain, but bone claw Wolverine (who's brain was exposed due to no adamantium), had multiple occasions where he was shot or stabbed in the brain, and still was able to continue on. I do agree that Slade has a chance with that, but it's not a certified success he could count on.

Plus, I see what you mean about Deadpool, but his WILDLY inconsistent showings of durability like getting knocked out by a giant inflatable hot dog kind of have me hesitant to applying him to this battle.......

#324 Posted by jashro44 (21491 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheshire was also able to dodge starfires beams back then. Did she ever tag kid flash? Honestly that statement is probably hyperbole. Still a good feat but I don't think it shows slade reacting faster then any flash.

#325 Edited by Saren (25660 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

@cable_extreme said:

How do you suppose that the Flash communicates to Deathstroke if he has his constant awareness at nanoseconds? Why not just go mach speeds and taunt Deathstroke, then boom trip. He was blind sided, just like Deathstroke did when he evaded Superman. He is simply taking advantage of them due to the fact they have to hold back, and are not expecting him to react as fast as he does.

Obviously. That doesn't mean his reaction speed is greater than theirs. Merely that they're limiting their reaction speed.

#326 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9250 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Slade's brain and it's ability to think faster and formulate plans is an advantage, but I do think it would be a bigger part of the battle if he had prep. Also, I see what you're coming from with the sword through the eye to the brain, but bone claw Wolverine (who's brain was exposed due to no adamantium), had multiple occasions where he was shot or stabbed in the brain, and still was able to continue on. I do agree that Slade has a chance with that, but it's not a certified success he could count on.

Plus, I see what mean about Deadpool, but his WILDLY inconsistent showing of durability like getting knocked out by a giant inflatable hot dog kind of have mr hesitant to applying him to this battle.......

I can agree with this.

#327 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9250 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@citizenbane said:

@cable_extreme said:

Obviously. That doesn't mean his reaction speed is greater than theirs. Merely that they're limiting their reaction speed.

I never said his speed was greater than grown up wally, I think Most Flash tagging feats are due to them holding back, and Deathstroke's enhanced mind able to predict Flash. But Deathstroke is still faster in reaction speed than the flash shown in the scan I posted. It is the only flash reference I used in this debate for speed comparisons between wolverine and deathstroke.

#328 Posted by patrat18 (9720 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

i honestly think with hf its a curbstomp 125 years of experience and skill went back to train has a hf that can take nukes and shots from hul etc. fought the angel of death and won yeah wolverine wins w/o it tho its pretty even

lol no

#329 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9250 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@wolverine08 said:

lol no

I agree with Patrat on this, Deathstroke's Nth metal mixture armor allows him to tank a huge submarine being tossed at his face, and an explosion of an apartment complex ect..

#330 Edited by Wolverine08 (42081 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: I definitely agree. Anyone who can objectively look at this matchup and say it's a "curbstomp" either way is being puerilely biased. Cases can be made for both Logan and Slade, but I side with Logan for slim 6/10 majority due to his superior durability, and being able to dish out a little more damage due to basically carrying 6 swords compared to Slade's one. I was originally thinking Wolverine could possibly take a 7/10 majority, but your arguments about Slade's slight physical superiority and his brains complex strategizing led to stay small with the 6/10 majority, and even that could be refuted considering how well matched these guys are.

#331 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (5161 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: From what I've seen of New 52 Deathstroke he's really good at coming up with things on the fly, and even though his armor can be pierced he's a tough son of a gun.

I honestly think either side could take this in an incredibly slim majority, I just think that Deathstroke is slightly more professional than Logan, and he's dealt with a good number of mercenaries that got sent to kill him without him being prepped and handled them just fine.

Like I said though, close fight, goes either way.

#332 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9250 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: I definitely agree. Anyone who can objectively look at this matchup and say it's a "curbstomp" either way is being puerilely biased. Cases can be made for both Logan and Slade, but I side with Logan for slim 6/10 majority due to his superior durability, and being able to dish out a little more damage due to basically carrying 6 swords compared to Slade's one. I was originally thinking Wolverine could possibly take a 7/10 majority, but your arguments about Slade's slight physical superiority and his brains complex strategizing led to stay small with the 6/10 majority, and even that could be refuted considering how well matched these guys are.

That is a fair match-up, but i go the contrary 6/10 Deathstroke. I would also point out the length of wolverine's claws and the width compared to a much longer and thicker sword. I bet statistically wolverine can deal more damage, but in a fight with someone who has a slight speed advantage, and a further reach, i think wolverine might have to heal a bit more than Deathstroke, which is what this fight would require. It would require wolverine to take more damage than Deathstroke since wolverine heals better. Also know how good Deathstroke's armor is, the only way wolverine will get past it is with a well placed stab. Which could also be challenging, since slashing is much faster. And Deathsroke's healing factor is near instant as well looking at the new 52 comics, he has been stabbed, and gets up and conitues fighting with no problem a page or two later. Another thing I would like to point out is Deathstroke's explosives. I believe they could momentarily cause Wolverine's senses to overload leaving him open for a few attacks before recovering. Captain America is a worthy opponent for wolverine, New 52 Deathstroke is a whole new lethal monster. Far more durable than CA, healing factor, and better stats, with an enhanced brain.

Now if this is current Wolverine with no healing factor, then it is a near spite match since he doesn't pop his claws and won't be able to hurt Deathstroke due to his armor. If we use Wolverine with healing factor, the fight becomes nearly even. Arguments could be made for either side, however, I feel the only thing in this fight used for wolverine is his healing factor, everything else besides skill is given to his opponent, with skill being near even. When there is a big sword in the brain cutting it in half, then momentarily it cuts of signals that control the body, reasonably KO'ing wolverine, and that is by stabbing him through his eye socket and leaving the sword in so the damage can't heal back until it is taken out. That has demonstrably worked on people with relate able healing factors. He could also get this stab if he uses one of his explosives on wolverine, which could then overload wolverine's senses, allowing Deathstroke enough time to stab him in the brain through his eye socket effectively knocking wolverine out for the win.

#333 Posted by robertloucksjr (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

@wolverine08: He's not nearly as smart as Deathstroke and not nearly as fast as him either. He relies on his healing, I am positive of that. Marvel doesn't have a batman, so Wolverine has never beaten batman but deathstroke has. And batman is batman, enough said. Beating batman is a remarkable accomplishment on its own. I wasn't aware that Wolverine has dodged bullets, but even if he has, has he tagged the speedster of his universe? Such as quicksilver. Deathstroke tagged flash. Deathstroke is strong just as wolverine is. Wolverine's mind is nothing compared to Deathstroke. Captain America, Black Panther, Iron Fist, and Daredevil, again NOTHING compared to Deathstroke, as far as in terms of skill. How does Wolverine do against the avengers? Because Deathstroke kicked the JLA's ass. He is said to have "the strength of ten men". And promethium can regenerate itself, so even if wolverine's adamantium claws can scrape his armor. It regenerates, and he can slice off his head. And chances are Captain America, Black Panther, Iron Fist, and Daredevil weren't all trying to KILL him (Never seen these fights so I wouldn't know). Deathstroke knows no mercy. He WILL kill him.

Not so much.

#334 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9250 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

@wolverine08: He's not nearly as smart as Deathstroke and not nearly as fast as him either. He relies on his healing, I am positive of that. Marvel doesn't have a batman, so Wolverine has never beaten batman but deathstroke has. And batman is batman, enough said. Beating batman is a remarkable accomplishment on its own. I wasn't aware that Wolverine has dodged bullets, but even if he has, has he tagged the speedster of his universe? Such as quicksilver. Deathstroke tagged flash. Deathstroke is strong just as wolverine is. Wolverine's mind is nothing compared to Deathstroke. Captain America, Black Panther, Iron Fist, and Daredevil, again NOTHING compared to Deathstroke, as far as in terms of skill. How does Wolverine do against the avengers? Because Deathstroke kicked the JLA's ass. He is said to have "the strength of ten men". And promethium can regenerate itself, so even if wolverine's adamantium claws can scrape his armor. It regenerates, and he can slice off his head. And chances are Captain America, Black Panther, Iron Fist, and Daredevil weren't all trying to KILL him (Never seen these fights so I wouldn't know). Deathstroke knows no mercy. He WILL kill him.

Not so much.

Beating Batman is a remarkable feat.

#335 Posted by Wolverine08 (42081 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Batman has a no kill rule so he wasn't trying to kill Slade during their fight. I guess by Fastnoc's logic Slade sucks. Lol.

#336 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9250 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme: Batman has a no kill rule so he wasn't trying to kill Slade during their fight. I guess by Fastnoc's logic Slade sucks. Lol.

Slade wasn't trying to kill Batman either, Slade went for non lethal blows and could have easily killed Batman in the state he was in after Deathstroke was done with him. Instead, Slade simply beat the snot out of him. Beating Batman in general is a good feat, but beating him h2h and dominating the fight is a remarkable feat. lol

#337 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@wolverine08 said:

lol no

I agree with Patrat on this, Deathstroke's Nth metal mixture armor allows him to tank a huge submarine being tossed at his face, and an explosion of an apartment complex ect..

with hf there is no way possible deathstroke will win nth armor or not lets see the things wolverine tanked blows from hulk nukes blows from thor hecules apocalypse etc.. wolverine is more durable he can fight for weeks taking blows from top tiers (and thats with out plot) even in the data books it says that honestly wolverine hf has no limits that the decapitation maynot work cuz it was just a suggestion that if it wasn't for his numerous fights with death and the adamntium poisoning there is no telling how much he can take hell his hf is slowed on 3 accounts fights with death constant poisoning from the adamantium and old age yet he was still able to grow a fully matured heart after it was ripped out of him now if thats not a remarkable feat with hf what is i highly doubt death stroke can do that so wolverines experience skill overall savagery and hf that out classes slade yea it is a curbstomp slade isnt the first top tier assassin logan fought he's not the first near superhuman assassin its not even fair to say these two are even with hf

#338 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: @wolverine08: i chose not to even entertain @fastnoc alot of what he said was wrong and based on pure fanboy love to be honest alot could be said bout you to cable your just a lot fun to debate with in some things regarding slade any way yeah beating batman is a great feat it is no doubt but it was mostly a h2h fight and batman had no idea he was facing a super soldier at the time with a hf (see haf makes a world of difference in a fight) and if i am correct i think slade is a full blown master in one of the fighting styles he knows while batman simply know 127 of them and as we stated to him before and to you cable taging flash was for plot purposes (oh wow i cant even remember a fight slade won w/ plot) .......... any way you get what im saying on this issue right

#339 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9250 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@patrat18 said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@wolverine08 said:

lol no

with hf there is no way possible deathstroke will win nth armor or not lets see the things wolverine tanked blows from hulk nukes blows from thor hecules apocalypse etc.. wolverine is more durable he can fight for weeks taking blows from top tiers (and thats with out plot) even in the data books it says that honestly wolverine hf has no limits that the decapitation maynot work cuz it was just a suggestion that if it wasn't for his numerous fights with death and the adamntium poisoning there is no telling how much he can take hell his hf is slowed on 3 accounts fights with death constant poisoning from the adamantium and old age yet he was still able to grow a fully matured heart after it was ripped out of him now if thats not a remarkable feat with hf what is i highly doubt death stroke can do that so wolverines experience skill overall savagery and hf that out classes slade yea it is a curbstomp slade isnt the first top tier assassin logan fought he's not the first near superhuman assassin its not even fair to say these two are even with hf

Your naming all of the top healing and durability feats of wolverine, but he is constantly in flux. He will fight while being bones, but then get KO'ed by Daredevil via nerve strike. You have to find an equilibrium of consistency. Which I don't doubt his ability to heal, however, my argument has shown that Deathstroke with his armor is stronger, and faster, and smarter. Captain America is considered a challenge for wolverine, now think of Deathstroke who has healing factor, promethium swords, bombs, and HIGH durability. He is a whole new monster having every aspect better than Wolverine except durability, and around equal skill. So my argument is that Deathstroke can use his bombs to temporarily overload wolverine's senses and then go in for a ko via sword in the brain (through the eye), which will effectively cut off communication to his body as long as the huge sword is left in. It won't be able to heal until taken out.

#340 Edited by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: the ko by dare devil was proven as spite from the writer dude fact is wolverine is far more durable and stronger faster with nth armor if i am correct i do believe hybrid said that deathstroke is slightly below wolverine in strength and and above in speed thanks to the armor and he is not smarter forge (a genius himself in his own right) said while wolverine was in the danger room training that wolverine is like a top flight gymnast playing chess with 4 supercomputers and winning meaning hey he might come off as a brute at times but he is actually much smarter then alot of ppl here with out trying at most they are even in intelligence we see wolverine systematically taking romolus and his empire down piece by piece step by step planning his next step the same when he went to get his revenge on hydra for brain washin him he isnt a idiot he is a master of warfare ppl go to him and cap for tactics secondly you think wolverine cant sense the charges look plain and simple wolverine with hf will beat deathstroke now if this is brawler wolverine vs deatstroke i admittedly will give it to slade but its not its wolverine with his memories back with hf im talkin bout and slade loses

#341 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9250 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: the ko by dare devil was proven as spite from the writer dude fact is wolverine is far more durable and stronger faster with nth armor if i am correct i do believe hybrid said that deathstroke is slightly below wolverine in strength and and above in speed thanks to the armor and he is not smarter forge (a genius himself in his own right) said while wolverine was in the danger room training that wolverine is like a top flight gymnast playing chess with 4 supercomputers and winning meaning hey he might come off as a brute at times but he is actually much smarter then alot of ppl here with out trying at most they are even in intelligence we see wolverine systematically taking romolus and his empire down piece by piece step by step planning his next step the same when he went to get his revenge on hydra for brain washin him he isnt a idiot he is a master of warfare ppl go to him and cap for tactics secondly you think wolverine cant sense the charges look plain and simple wolverine with hf will beat deathstroke now if this is brawler wolverine vs deatstroke i admittedly will give it to slade but its not its wolverine with his memories back with hf im talkin bout and slade loses

It matters how smart wolverine is, but no amount of smartness can compare to a enhanced brain that can process and retain information 800% better than Wolverine. With the Nth metal armor, Deathstroke is able to rip off a airplane door while holding onto a plane with his sword going 500+ miles and hour, and he ripped off a steel plane door with one arm near effortlessly. Slade also has a speed advantage. Another argument made for wolverine is that he has 125+ years of experience. But doing calculations, and assuming Slade is around 70 years old due to certain feats that place him around that area, and also assuming he got his enhancements around the age of 20, he has an equivalent of around 420 years of experience due to his brain enhancements. Wolverine can win this, but he is physically outmatched in EVERYTHING except healing factor/durability. But as I have said before, a sword to the brain is more than enough to KO wolverine. Slade has the speed/ skill, and tactical ability to land the shot before wolverine lands a good one. And a bomb can and has overloaded wolverines senses before, which could work to momentarily disable Wolverine's full fighting capability allowing Slade to stab him through the eye and into the brain. Which will cut off communications to the body, and won't/can't heal back until taken out. Slade can win this, lesser people have.

#342 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonyusuke713 said:

It matters how smart wolverine is, but no amount of smartness can compare to a enhanced brain that can process and retain information 800% better than Wolverine. With the Nth metal armor, Deathstroke is able to rip off a airplane door while holding onto a plane with his sword going 500+ miles and hour, and he ripped off a steel plane door with one arm near effortlessly. Slade also has a speed advantage. Another argument made for wolverine is that he has 125+ years of experience. But doing calculations, and assuming Slade is around 70 years old due to certain feats that place him around that area, and also assuming he got his enhancements around the age of 20, he has an equivalent of around 420 years of experience due to his brain enhancements. Wolverine can win this, but he is physically outmatched in EVERYTHING except healing factor/durability. But as I have said before, a sword to the brain is more than enough to KO wolverine. Slade has the speed/ skill, and tactical ability to land the shot before wolverine lands a good one. And a bomb can and has overloaded wolverines senses before, which could work to momentarily disable Wolverine's full fighting capability allowing Slade to stab him through the eye and into the brain. Which will cut off communications to the body, and won't/can't heal back until taken out. Slade can win this, lesser people have.

this argument will prove valid if he had prep this is a random encounter as said and whattype of calculations is that ok he can retain things but only things during his life time thats like saying a kid that has the ability to use 90%of his brain has more experience then most adults he doesnt he is smart as hell but he doesnt have the experience and he isnt that much faster or stronger that your own personal bias so yeah slade can pull a sword with amazing sped but logan can block that he has plenty of times before logan has the upper hand with his hf intact period

#343 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9250 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

this argument will prove valid if he had prep this is a random encounter as said and whattype of calculations is that ok he can retain things but only things during his life time thats like saying a kid that has the ability to use 90%of his brain has more experience then most adults he doesnt he is smart as hell but he doesnt have the experience and he isnt that much faster or stronger that your own personal bias so yeah slade can pull a sword with amazing sped but logan can block that he has plenty of times before logan has the upper hand with his hf intact period

His increase in speed is not my Bias, Pre- 52 Deathstroke is considered a near match, however, Pre-52 Deathstroke has MUCH better speed feats than Wolverine. The thing Nth metal does is increase his speed even more which is why he has more speed. And no, my argument is not like saying a kid has more experience than most adults with an increase in brain. Wolverine is only about 50 years older than Deathstroke, with Deathstroke being around 70 years of age. That gives Deathstroke many years to learn fighting styles and study them, it also allows him to study and retain 800% more than wolverine. He has the equivalent of 420 years of experience as he has shown with his feats. You seem to be over estimating Wolverines healing factor, and have not addressed the way of winning I have presented.

#344 Posted by Wolverine08 (42081 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@patrat18 said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@wolverine08 said:

lol no

Your naming all of the top healing and durability feats of wolverine, but he is constantly in flux. He will fight while being bones, but then get KO'ed by Daredevil via nerve strike. You have to find an equilibrium of consistency. Which I don't doubt his ability to heal, however, my argument has shown that Deathstroke with his armor is stronger, and faster, and smarter. Captain America is considered a challenge for wolverine, now think of Deathstroke who has healing factor, promethium swords, bombs, and HIGH durability. He is a whole new monster having every aspect better than Wolverine except durability, and around equal skill. So my argument is that Deathstroke can use his bombs to temporarily overload wolverine's senses and then go in for a ko via sword in the brain (through the eye), which will effectively cut off communication to his body as long as the huge sword is left in. It won't be able to heal until taken out.

There multiple arguments with your argument. Wolverine isn't going to be KO'd by never strikes. Shingen's nerve strikes on a nerfed Wolverine didn't do anything. Echo, who learns by watching and was taught by DD, her nerve strikes didn't do anything than just make Wolverine literally laugh at her, Psylocke kicked him in a nerve bundle in skull and it didn't seem to do anything outside of a normal kick would have effected Wolverine. Wolverine has more wins over Cap in battles where they has been no cheating or outside involvement. Like I showed earlier through Wolverine's physical feats, Slade is superior physically due to the armor, but it's still pretty close. Wolverine has repeatedly shrugged off sensory overload'd (Hulk's thunderclaps, etc.) so that won't be a viable option really. You mention being Ko'd by a sword in the eye, but Wolverine has repeated showings in his bone claw and adamantium states that where he quickly healed through bullets, knives, swords, etc being trusted into his head and eyes, and shrugging them off. I even have scans of a Hydra agent jumping on Wolverine's back, and emptying multiple rounds of gunfire from his Uzi into Logan's head and eyes, and he just threw him off and proceeded to cut up thr rest of his crew. The methods you listed could possibly KO Wolverine, but his feats show that the chances are slim at most.

#345 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio
#346 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@patrat18 said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@wolverine08 said:

lol no

There multiple arguments with your argument. Wolverine isn't going to be KO'd by never strikes. Shingen's nerve strikes on a nerfed Wolverine didn't do anything. Echo, who learns by watching and was taught by DD, her nerve strikes didn't do anything than just make Wolverine literally laugh at her, Psylocke kicked him in a nerve bundle in skull and it didn't seem to do anything outside of a normal kick would have effected Wolverine. Wolverine has more wins over Cap in battles where they has been no cheating or outside involvement. Like I showed earlier through Wolverine's physical feats, Slade is superior physically due to the armor, but it's still pretty close. Wolverine has repeatedly shrugged off sensory overload'd (Hulk's thunderclaps, etc.) so that won't be a viable option really. You mention being Ko'd by a sword in the eye, but Wolverine has repeated showings in his bone claw and adamantium states that where he quickly healed through bullets, knives, swords, etc being trusted into his head and eyes, and shrugging them off. I even have scans of a Hydra agent jumping on Wolverine's back, and emptying multiple rounds of gunfire from his Uzi into Logan's head and eyes, and he just threw him off and proceeded to cut up thr rest of his crew. The methods you listed could possibly KO Wolverine, but his feats show that the chances are slim at most.

even with the nth armor he isnt that much stronger or faster then logn

#347 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9250 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: dude wolverine is more then 50 yrs older

Wolverine is around 125 years old.

@demonyusuke713 Said:

even with the nth armor he isnt that much stronger or faster then logn.

I never specified how much stronger or faster, I simply made that point.

#348 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9250 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@patrat18 said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@wolverine08 said:

lol no

There is a big difference between a bullet going in and out vs a huge sword being left in the brain. As for Captain America vs wolverine, how do you suppose Captain America ever winning if he can simply take blows from the hulk? That is not consistent except when he vs the Hulk. I am not saying that nerve strikes will do anything what so ever to wolverine, but using an inconsistent version of wolverine would make him undefeatable, yet he gets defeated by other street levelers. Slade isn't much faster or stronger, but I think it is still an important factor. In New 52 issue #1, it even classifies Deathstroke as a meta human due to his abilities. He is far beyond peak human fitness ect.. As is wolverine, but wolverine still goes h2h with CA in close fights, while Captain America is classified as peak human with super human endurance. Batman is considered peak human as well, with regular endurance, and he literally got his butt handed to him by Deathstroke on most of their encounters, and this is Slade without Nth Metal. With Nth metal, Slade becomes strong enough to have Zealot fight by his side and actually be the leader of Zealot and the Omega's when they hunted down and defeated a semi-depowered Lobo. As for Wolverine shrugging off sensory overloads, it takes him a second or two to collect, mabye even longer, which is more than enough time, giving Slade's speed to do so.

If sheer blunt force can temporarily KO Wolverine, a Sword to the brain will be far more direct, cutting off his signals to his body, and will not allow him to heal back until it is removed. Not to mention Deathstroke might just take the fight up a tall building, and jump off with wolverine similar to what he did to the leader of the clan who was both faster and stronger than him.

#349 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: logan was born during colonial times making him to be a lil before slavery slade was born possibly during the cold war maybe a lil after wolverine is much much older the slade

#350 Edited by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@patrat18 said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@wolverine08 said:

lol no

There is a big difference between a bullet going in and out vs a huge sword being left in the brain. As for Captain America vs wolverine, how do you suppose Captain America ever winning if he can simply take blows from the hulk? That is not consistent except when he vs the Hulk. I am not saying that nerve strikes will do anything what so ever to wolverine, but using an inconsistent version of wolverine would make him undefeatable, yet he gets defeated by other street levelers. Slade isn't much faster or stronger, but I think it is still an important factor. In New 52 issue #1, it even classifies Deathstroke as a meta human due to his abilities. He is far beyond peak human fitness ect.. As is wolverine, but wolverine still goes h2h with CA in close fights, while Captain America is classified as peak human with super human endurance. Batman is considered peak human as well, with regular endurance, and he literally got his butt handed to him by Deathstroke on most of their encounters, and this is Slade without Nth Metal. With Nth metal, Slade becomes strong enough to have Zealot fight by his side and actually be the leader of Zealot and the Omega's when they hunted down and defeated a semi-depowered Lobo. As for Wolverine shrugging off sensory overloads, it takes him a second or two to collect, mabye even longer, which is more than enough time, giving Slade's speed to do so.

If sheer blunt force can temporarily KO Wolverine, a Sword to the brain will be far more direct, cutting off his signals to his body, and will not allow him to heal back until it is removed. Not to mention Deathstroke might just take the fight up a tall building, and jump off with wolverine similar to what he did to the leader of the clan who was both faster and stronger than him.

who says that he's koed he could simply be on the ground from the sheer shock at the fact spidey did that to him remember no one knows thats really doc ock peter wouldnt do that but as said there are more feats of him taking more then this this is another low feat that doesnt really mean anything plus you did say slade out classes him in strength and speed which isnt true