Posted by shenron (890 posts) 1 year, 20 days ago

Poll: Who would win Space Ghost or Nova (6 votes)

Nova 33%
Space Ghost 67%

Space Ghost is a highly trained Peacekeeper. He has had extensive training in weapon use and hand-to-hand combat. He also has advanced alien technology, including his power bands that gives him an edge over those that oppose him. The power bands each have three buttons. Using them in different combinations, Space Ghost is able to deploy different types of blast power. The bands are capable of emitting stun rays, heat rays, freeze rays, and can even produce a force field to protect him. Space Ghost also has an Inviso-Belt that members of the Wraith had used. When using the Inviso-Belt, he is able to phase through walls and objects

Nova derives his powers from a source known as the Nova Force, which is wielded by all members of the Nova Corps. Nova's small share of the Nova Force gives him abilities that include flight, super strength, speed, and durability, as well as the power to absorb energies directed at him and release it as gravimetric beams and pulses, either from single parts of his body or from his entire body surface.

#1 Posted by Cgoodness (3931 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought space ghost was a joke character on adult swim lol ill probably go nova in this one

#2 Posted by Floopay (8635 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought space ghost was a joke character on adult swim lol ill probably go nova in this one

He's from a really old, and really crappy tv series. Which got even crappier when he got sidekicks who got kidnapped 2/3rds of the episodes he was in.

He had superhuman everything, and a plot device on his wrist that would do one of about a thousand different effects when he touched the yellow buttons on them.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#3 Posted by Xeno_Seeker (414 posts) - - Show Bio

nova corps sounds so dumb hahaha. i am biased to space ghost. but i think nova would win due to more showings.