i go with rogue
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By charlieboy

black alice could copy the spectre's power or captain marvel's. gotta go with black alice.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_
@charlieboy said:
" black alice could copy the spectre's power or captain marvel's. gotta go with black alice. "
Don't they have to be within the vicinity? 

@SnowDemon said:
" i go with rogue "
Then why would you make this?
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Do they only have the base powers? If so, then it could be either a stalemate or maybe h2h.  

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By charlieboy
@The Dark Huntress:
well for her to choose specifically yes. she has to see them. if they are not around she could wind up with anybody's mystic ability. but most of the magic users in the dc universe are fairly powerful.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Mercy_
@charlieboy: Thanks. I think that we need specifications from the creator about what power set each person has.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By charlieboy
@The Dark Huntress:
that would probably help.
Kingzila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kingzila

Black alice has the ability to steal the powers of two beings simultaneously, she must be able to see him/her; otherwise, she receives a random magic-user's powers whenever she activates her ability. When she steals a being's power, her clothing partially transforms to somewhat resemble that of her target.  feel Black alice wins because she could have already steal 2 powerfull peoples power already before this fight, if not and its H2H Black Alice might lose the fight unless she steals Rogue super strenght.
Black alice has the ability to steal the powers of two beings simultaneously, she must be able to see him/her; otherwise, she receives a random magic-user's powers whenever she activates her ability. When she steals a being's power, her clothing partially transforms to somewhat resemble that of her target.  feel Black alice wins because she could have already steal 2 powerfull peoples power already before this fight, if not and its H2H Black Alice or Rogue might win.
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets put amazo in this
SnowDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SnowDemon

i forgot about amazo i think he will beat black alice
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By Magian

Black Alice wins. She can copy the powers of any magic-based character and we don't know what powers Rogue has here.

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#11  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Tie.

VenomMagus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By VenomMagus

Rogue takes it.  If there was an audience of everyone, ever, then Black Alice, MAYBE.  Rogue could still steal all of Black Alice's powers (and the ones that Black Alice "borrowed") before Black Alice could do much of anything.  Rogue is OP as it is, and I don't think Black Alice can say the same.
pander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pander1

Unfortunately, Black Alice would win - Alice can steal powers from people who are not even in the area - people who could kill Rogue without even touching her. Like The Spectre. OR steal powers from someone who Rogue can't absorb (she's had trouble with siphoning off of magic users in the past). OR steal powers from someone who can kill Rogue because Alice would become too fast (like Captain Marvel - speed of mercury). OR steal powers from someone who has powers from an object (like Alan Scott, who's a Green Lantern who gets his powers magically, but has a ring).

There are very few magic-users that Alice is unable to steal powers from - she's stolen as high up as Spectre, so pretty the Endless and God and Lucifer are the off limits for her. She's ridiculously overpowered - one of the reasons I don't like the character.

And that's assuming Black Alice can't steal powers from MARVEL based characters. Black Alice with Zatanna or Dr. Fate's powers are enough of a problem for Rogue (either could stop rogue without ever touching her)... but Black Alice with Dr. Strange's powers? Or Black Alice with Dormammu's powers? Or (forget Thor...) ODIN'S powers? Or Hel's powers? Marvel has a lot more magic users than DC... which makes Alice even more deadly.