• 75 results
riotman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By riotman

I think Naruto because he is the main character and they usually don't die. Both of them are pretty good to me.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By xan84
fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By fanboy#1
@Xan:
that was in the past i think he means current versions 
plus once naruto learns how to control the kyuubi i think sasuke wont stand a chance however he may get the eternal mangekyo and be able to control the kyuubi 
secondly, naruto nay combine sage form with his jinchuurki forms so sauske cant control the kyuubi 
it all depends on which ever direction the writer is going
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jflash94
@Xan:
naruto held back
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jflash94
@fanboy#1:
naruto says there evenly matched right now
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Knightly1
@jflash94 said:
"@fanboy#1: naruto says there evenly matched right now "

If Sasuke said he was stronger than NAruto, would you believe him?
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Naruto would win

lastdrag0n89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By lastdrag0n89

Naruto hands down. Even if Sasuke could us the EMS to control the kyubi it wouldnt matter bc Naruto is training so that he will be able to draw the fox's chakra with out the fox being able to mentally effect him ( http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v52/c490/10.html ). As of now seeing how Sasuke was utterly owned by the Hachibi, I honestly sont see how he could stand up to Naruto w full control of the Fox's chakra and Sage mode. 

fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By fanboy#1
@jflash94 said:
"@fanboy#1: naruto says there evenly matched right now "
That doesnt mean anything he doesnt know all of sauke's powers and sasuke doesnt know all of  naruto's powers 
plus when he said that he didnt start training yet although they may be evenly matched after they both finish their training,but naruto does have a little advantage with his sage mode
@lastdrag0n89 said:
"Naruto hands down. Even if Sasuke could us the EMS to control the kyubi it wouldnt matter bc Naruto is training so that he will be able to draw the fox's chakra with out the fox being able to mentally effect him ( http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v52/c490/10.html ). As of now seeing how Sasuke was utterly owned by the Hachibi, I honestly sont see how he could stand up to Naruto w full control of the Fox's chakra and Sage mode.  "

i agree with what you said but remember at the start of shippuden ( chapter 245 i think) sasuke put the nine tails back into its cage indicating his control he didnt even have a manegyko so if madara couold fully control the nine tails with a Ems why cant sasuke 
But, its probably going to be a remake of the 1st hokage vs madara and naruto will win because his control of the fox will be greater
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By kagetaicho

Sasuke beat him when they were kids but that means nothing now. Naruto's current power level would hand Sasuke's ass to him. Especially now that he is training for mastery over a power greater than sage mode or wind rasen shuriken.

Goku12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Goku12345

I agree current Naruto takes this easily in my opinion

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

When Naruto & Sasuke fought in the Valley Of The End, i think Sasuke only won because, he was actually trying to kill Naruto, while Naruto just wanted to bring him back to Konaha. Current Versions, Naruto ROTF stomps Sasuke.

Vouile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vouile

@jeanroygrant said:

When Naruto & Sasuke fought in the Valley Of The End, i think Sasuke only won because, he was actually trying to kill Naruto, while Naruto just wanted to bring him back to Konaha. Current Versions, not ROTF stomps Sasuke.

@Goku12345 said:

I agree current Naruto takes this easily in my opinion

@kagetaicho said:

Sasuke beat him when they were kids but that means nothing now. Naruto's current power level would hand Sasuke's ass to him. Especially now that he is training for mastery over a power greater than sage mode or wind rasen shuriken.

All of these at the current moment.

HAVICKGREEN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HAVICKGREEN

naruto wins now because of his current 9tails mode where he is basically a hokage now and sasuke is not as strong as people make him, back in the past naruto couldve won but it was a plot device because if it was real naruto wouldve of summoned the toad and he shoulve went into two tails form next, but current naruto wins now if you read the manga you would know we are at chapter 610 the ten tails is hereeee

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@kagetaicho said:

Exactly.

If that logic was applicable, why not use their acadamy versions and say sasuke ROFL stomp lol

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto should win.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dextersinister

Naruto has been set up to win with throwaway lines by Killer Bee saying that someone on good terms with their tailed beast can't be affected by mind effects or something like that, an incredibly specific boon for being a good host.

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@riotman: main characters die...alot in movies, anime, comics, cartoons, live action, novels, stories, plays. However, I highly doubt there gonna kill him off.

godofswag_1129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By godofswag_1129

listen sasuke has ems which includes unlimited amateratsu and susanoo with any of the forbidden jutsu because his sharingan is eternal and he is a tactical genius plus the ultimate control of chidori and lightning release and many fire jutsus with a great speed and taijutsu ability with a hawk summoning and kenjutsu skills which is use of sword. on the other hand naruto has a great lifeforce and stamina with ultimate control of rasengan and the wind release naturally beats lightning release but after that narruto has his many clones which he can manipulate and give and take chakra to and from. he also obtained 2 modes, sage mode which beats sasukes taijutsu and kenjutsu and kyubbi beast mode and has control of kyubbi. if sasuke ends up taking control of the nine-tails naruto can still take its chakra and can still use sage mode and many summoning and rasengan techniques like he did with pain. and to me the two are even.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Naruto murder stomps, Susano'o has shown zero feats suggesting it can withstand a barrage of TBB's from Naruto.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. Nice bump.

Current naruto slaughters sasuke He is a perfect jinchuriki, so no genjutsu, he has the cloak, as well as the speed to protect from amaterasu, he has bijju bomb spam to take care of susano, he's far, far better in stats due to sage mode, and he has cellular level tech, and better summons if required.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm... I feel it would bebop the scenario. And if naruto is willing to kill. Naruto is a steam roller bur sasuke is so tactical he won't allow himself to fall victim to a rasengan attack. But how would sasuke do against beat form?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Noone301994

I don't think Naruto has the firepower to break full susano'o yet so it's not a stomp but Naruto would probably somehow work around that and beat him.

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in a theoretical battle arena such as this? sasuke troll stromps the shit out of naruto.
Izanami/izanagi reality hax for the freaking win. seriously either nerf or disallow these techniques or sasuke could very well solo JLA in a gauntlet

in the actual manga? Kishimoto is a freaking troll... he'll pull some bullshit naruto win out of his ass

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in a theoretical battle arena such as this? sasuke troll stromps the shit out of naruto.

Izanami/izanagi reality hax for the freaking win. seriously either nerf or disallow these techniques or sasuke could very well solo JLA in a gauntlet

in the actual manga? Kishimoto is a freaking troll... he'll pull some bullshit naruto win out of his ass

I'm sorry say whaaaat Saskue can't even use Izanagi for one and two Saskue's gets his a** whooped up and down the Narutoverse and then gets dragged to the Bleachverse gets his a** whooped there too and again in the One Piece-verse

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saskue he did beat him once.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Ends in sex.

They are in love, don't deny it.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

The final battle before shippuden.

Yeah I don't really give him the win for that one but more like surviving, since to this day they never explained why the Chidori and Rasengan clash, when the Rasegan was shown to be stronger, in fat Naruto's Rasensgan should have beaten through that chidori with ease, add that to the fact that Saskue should have been dead a whole bunch of times during that battle(whilst Naruto should've died from that falcon drop tbh), he was lucky to survive it

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

The final battle before shippuden.

Yeah I don't really give him the win for that one but more like surviving, since to this day they never explained why the Chidori and Rasengan clash, when the Rasegan was shown to be stronger, in fat Naruto's Rasensgan should have beaten through that chidori with ease, add that to the fact that Saskue should have been dead a whole bunch of times during that battle(whilst Naruto should've died from that falcon drop tbh), he was lucky to survive it

That drop was a death blow. It could be argued that Saskue's curse mark gave him the upper hand. Naruto only hit 1 tail. It could be that Saskue's curse mark is stronger than Naruto's 1 tail. IMO Saskue won that fight fair and square IMO.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By StrictlyAnime

Who's stronger.

I'm pretty sure Naruto is stronger. If you've paid attention to Sasuke these past 20 or so Chapters you'd notice hes looking at Naruto a lot with a clear amount of jealousy in his eyes. Hes even surprised that Naruto can control the Nine Tail's Chakra so well, and the fact that Naruto could combat Obito with Sage chakra when he couldn't made it even worse. Sasuke had to rely on Jugo to stay in the fight. Its eating him up in the inside knowing that Naruto is stronger.

Who would win the fight?

Lets face it, Naruto can't stomach fighting Sasuke to the death. He had a panic attack just from hearing that his friends will kill Sasuke if he doesn't straighten up. However Sasuke had proven on more than one occasion (Ahem, Danzo and Orochimaru) that he has no problem killing people who get in his way. He even tried to kill Naruto during their battle in part 1, Naruto only lived because of the Ninetails. So when it comes down to it Sasuke is willing to bring out the final blow in a fight.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ratava

sasuke cant use them

@topic

Wow. Nice bump.

Current naruto slaughters sasuke He is a perfect jinchuriki, so no genjutsu, he has the cloak, as well as the speed to protect from amaterasu, he has bijju bomb spam to take care of susano, he's far, far better in stats due to sage mode, and he has cellular level tech, and better summons if required.

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Skelebones

@ratava & @redbird3rdboywonder Yes sasuske can use izanami/izanagi. They were techniques developed BY the uchiha. stated canon in dialogue between itachi and sasuke post fight with kabuto. kishimoto was speaking in general terms. Meaning ANY and ALL uchiha with a sharingan or mangekyou sharingan can use izanagi/izanami.

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Naruto could solo all of the Konoha rookies at once.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava & @redbird3rdboywonder Yes sasuske can use izanami/izanagi. They were techniques developed BY the uchiha. stated canon in dialogue between itachi and sasuke post fight with kabuto. kishimoto was speaking in general terms. Meaning ANY and ALL uchiha with a sharingan or mangekyou sharingan can use izanagi/izanami.

no he can´t use iazanami/izanagi, because he never learned tthose techniques

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can use it but does he know how? No because no one ever taught it to him. The only way I see him obtaining these techniques is through a hidden scroll or something.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By thelocust619

@slimj87d: feats, man. Sasuke never did it so he can't. Also for him its sorta a one time use....he doesn't have dozens of eyes to close like Danzo. N Naruto killing Sasuke twice is no issue lol

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By slimj87d

@slimj87d: feats, man. Sasuke never did it so he can't. Also for him its sorta a one time use....he doesn't have dozens of eyes to close like Danzo. N Naruto killing Sasuke twice is no issue lol

Why are you responding to me?

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#40  Edited By Jgames

5 episode of Flashback later naruto win via Friendship and talk no jutsu Believe it!

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skelebones: Yeah, no.

For one, Izanagi wouldn't even help Sasuke. All it would do is blind him in one eye. Izanami would have no effect on Naruto, since Naruto already accepts who he is.

Naruto stomps low diff, TBB spam finishes Sasuke.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmmm it would be an interesting fight.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Strongarm

sauceghey gets nuked right off the bat if nardo can pull off transformation before getting intercepted

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

sauske ftw

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Skelebones

Naruto shippuuen manga chapter 587, basically that whole chapter is itachi explaining the intricacies of Izanami. Forgive me if I come off sounding like a fanboy but what kind of idiot thinks sasuke is incompetent enough NOT to fully understand what itachi told him? He knows how to use izanami. He can and will use it in a theoretical battle arena and one-shot a good majority of anyone in the TBA because of it.

@imthedamnbatman Yes naruto does know who he is but that has no bearing on how izanami affects him hell it may affect him more because of it. Itachi placed izanami on kabuto because kabuto believed he was the best. Just like the uchiha it was created for. They all believed they were the best cuz of their izanagis so izanami trollstomped them just like kabuto. and that’s exactly what naruto believes. He believes hes a better candidate than anyone in his generation to be hokage. Izanami will destroy naruto.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ratava

Naruto shippuuen manga chapter 587, basically that whole chapter is itachi explaining the intricacies of Izanami. Forgive me if I come off sounding like a fanboy but what kind of idiot thinks sasuke is incompetent enough NOT to fully understand what itachi told him? He knows how to use izanami. He can and will use it in a theoretical battle arena and one-shot a good majority of anyone in the TBA because of it.

so now hearing what a jutsu does is enough to do it yourself? i doubt that

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Skelebones

like i said@ratava. Sasuke is a ridiculously talented ninja. one of the most talented of his generation.
Itachi didnt just explain "hurrdurr you do this then this" no he went into one of the most boring ass indepth detailed descriptions of how a jutsu works ive ever seen. Sasukes sharingan was activated when itachi placed the jutsu on kabuto even. He saw the chakra flow of izanami even. If he cant understand how it works after all that then sasuke is dumber than a braindead monkey.

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Naruto has the firepower to break full susano'o yet so it's not a stomp but Naruto would probably somehow work around that and beat him.

Are you serious? Tsunade broke Madara's susano'o with physical force alone.

Pretty sure a TBB would break Sasuke's.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imthedamnbatman Yes naruto does know who he is but that has no bearing on how izanami affects him hell it may affect him more because of it. Itachi placed izanami on kabuto because kabuto believed he was the best. Just like the uchiha it was created for. They all believed they were the best cuz of their izanagis so izanami trollstomped them just like kabuto. and that’s exactly what naruto believes. He believes hes a better candidate than anyone in his generation to be hokage. Izanami will destroy naruto.

1. Sasuke hasn't shown to cast izanami in the first place. It's a forbidden jutsu, itachi doesn't go handing such things out to his brother. It took him god knows how many days to master gokakyu, and chidori, as well as extending it to different forms, both of them were taught to him. He isn't going to master a s-class technique by simply hearing what it's like.

2. Naruto can break out of the loop by not trying to be someone else, which he never has. His goal is to become better than the previous hokages, and to be recognized by himself. He isn't trying to be orochimaru or something..

No Caption Provided

3. Izanami is a genjutsu. Genjutsu has no effect on perfect jinchuriki, as they have a tailed beast to break them out of it.

No Caption Provided

So, it comes down to flat out combat, in which naruto demolishes sasuke. Faster, stronger, and more versatile.