Who would win in an all out villian battle

Xxkinggt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who would win in an all out villian battle (16 votes)

Venom 0%
Darkseid 6%
Carnage 0%
Thanos 19%
Galactus 50%
Mandarin 0%
Lobo 6%
Joker 0%
Lex luthor 0%
Zoom 6%
Sinestro 0%
Atrocious 0%
Magneto 0%
Dr.doom 6%
Red skull 0%
Abomination 0%
Sabertooth 6%
 • 
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus Stomps, technically he's not a villain

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus wins, with Thanos and Darkseid in second, with possible 3rd for Thanos.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus, not even close unless he's absolutely starving. Thanos in 2nd with Darksied in 3rd.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stating that Galactus isn't a villain (which is true, it's his nature to consume and destroy) which means he shouldn't be in the bio technically.. But Galactus absolutely stomps everyone here.

If he wasnt, then id give it to Thanos

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: I'd argue more of a tie between the two. Average avatar Darkseid and average Thanos both seem to hit in the same weight class, both have a habit of stealing powers to bump themselves up a notch, and both are fairly awesome schemers. And both are pretty much unkillable. Darkseid has shown in the past that even when his body is killed, he can just pop a new Avatar into existence. Thanos is actually unkillable, though, but without the Soul Gem I don't think he can get a KO on Darkseid. If Thanos has shown complete soul annihilation attacks that kill universe+ beings, though (he probably has somewhere, but all I've read with him is IG), then yes he would definitely win. But if not, it is a draw at best.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: I'd argue more of a tie between the two. Average avatar Darkseid and average Thanos both seem to hit in the same weight class, both have a habit of stealing powers to bump themselves up a notch, and both are fairly awesome schemers. And both are pretty much unkillable. Darkseid has shown in the past that even when his body is killed, he can just pop a new Avatar into existence. Thanos is actually unkillable, though, but without the Soul Gem I don't think he can get a KO on Darkseid. If Thanos has shown complete soul annihilation attacks that kill universe+ beings, though (he probably has somewhere, but all I've read with him is IG), then yes he would definitely win. But if not, it is a draw at best.

I'm fine with a tie, Galactus is still WAY ahead followed by Thanos/Darkseid than another gap for the rest.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Imperator

@green_skaar: Actually, don't VS rules state using current characters unless otherwise stated? In which case Darkseid is most definitely 3rd, as he has no cosmic feats yet IIRC. Though his current outfit is pretty spiffy. I rescind my vote that Darkseid and Thanos tie, Thanos currently has better survivability and energy manipulation feats.

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FrozenPhoenix

Sabretooth... of course.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

does Doom get prep. regardless Galactus automatically wins. if doom gets a week prep he comes in 2nd. other wise Thanos 2nd Darkseid 3rd and then Doom

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus is not really a villain, therefore I go with Thanos.