#1 Posted by InfernitySkullz (5 posts) - - Show Bio

These are the three super soldiers that are in the superhero comics. But there is only one way to decide who shall win from these three super soldier.

#2 Edited by i_like_swords (14906 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to the vine. This is a mismatch despite the theme of Super Soldiers. Hulk stomps both. It's best to make sure you know the characters abilities and powers before putting them in a battle, and also to make sure the battle hasn't been done before (Wolverine and Hulk has been done alot). The search function for battles isn't working so it's best to google "Character X vs Character Y comic vine" and if no results pop up, make your battle.

Happy forum posting!

#3 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

Welcome to the vine. This is a mismatch despite the theme of Super Soldiers. Hulk stomps both. It's best to make sure you know the characters abilities and powers before putting them in a battle, and also to make sure the battle hasn't been done before (Wolverine and Hulk has been done alot). The search function for battles isn't working so it's best to google "Character X vs Character Y comic vine" and if no results pop up, make your battle.

Happy forum posting!

what skullface said ^.......waitaminute......

#4 Edited by i_like_swords (14906 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: I guess that kind of, backfired on you. Get it?

Cause Punisher really likes shooting stuff.

#5 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by i_like_swords (14906 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by InfernitySkullz (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you on the feedback. next time I shall think it through. :D... ._. Can't kill something that is immortal

#8 Posted by i_like_swords (14906 posts) - - Show Bio