Who Would Win, Hulk or Doomsday?

HybridComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Poll Who Would Win, Hulk or Doomsday? (295 votes)

Hulk 42%
Doomsday 59%

This apart of the youtube series Comic Book VS by comic book youtube channel Hybrid0027. The episode is Hulk VS Doomsday (CBVS#29), please watch, comment, subscribe, like, & vote!!

• 
Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Why is this even going on? Doomsday wins like 10/10, and so many Newbies here.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, the only time Doomsday wins is if he is H/P, if it's DoS he loses big time. Why do you think he wins, the time he beat the league was as H/P as well as his vs Darkseid. Outside of that, Superman beat him to death.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Awesomedude

@jacthripper: Immispelled my post.I was gonna say Doomsday 6/10 that is, if this is a weak Doomsday vs a Strong Hulk. Also, DD wins due to well, killing Superman and beating some JLers.

EpicGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only reason Hulk beats Abomination is bc Hulk EVENTUALLY becomes stronger than him.

Doomsday's strength rivals Supes, and I'd be hard hard pressed to believe Hulk is stronger than Clark.

The real deal breaker is not only DD's strength AND reflexes (capable of going toe to toe with Supes), but his regeneration and ability to build immunity to things.

He outclasses Hulk in every way.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

I fail to see how Doomsday could beat Hulk but I also failed to see how Doomsday was able to kill Supes or put him in a coma or whatever excuse they made up for his resurrection. (+)

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

See this is what I don't understand...doomsday has beat the entire JL...so is there any reason to even discuss battle with him versus MMH, Wally, or anyone he has beaten before...

I thought this whole site was constructed on feats...not ABC logic..or defeats based on movement of story...

Now I believe that if your character has been defeated by a character in story..it is a feat that can be used in these battles....but if this is the case...then doomsday can out right beat everyone in the JL that he has stomped already....

So I don't know anymore...rules stipulate we can't but people use battles all the time to show feats...so what's the deal?..

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By generator2000

The Hulk should Draw with Doomsday.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By generator2000

Hulk still does have better feats.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#162  Edited By Erkan12

Isn't that Doomsday a Hulk knockoff ?

Giant - Ugly - Durable - Physically strong and no energy blast - Super leap - Don't talk much - Same outfits (just shorts though)

Only thunderclap is missing.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

hulk.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Vaeternus

Had to LOL at the dude who said "you have to be god to fight Hulk" hahahaha....that made my day.

But seriously, all joking and trolling aside. DD wrecks Hulk here, badly...by the time he's finished with Hulk. Hulk is green putty...

@awesomedude said:

Yup lol that's what I'm thinking either noobies who see Avengers and are like "ohh wow Hulk smash everything" lol or Hulk fanboys that just think he's godly or something...DD would own him 100x over. Pre N52 beats him to death. N52 Hulk dies the second he goes near him...

@Erkan12: dude to be fair, if you're going to say DD is a Hulk knockoff then I guess Hulk is a Grundy ripoff since Hulk speaks a lot like Grundy does...few words, to the point, boarderline baby/simple talk....besides, DD technically isn't anything like Hulk(the only thing is both are huge big deal) Hulk unlike DD, doesn't kill everything his path however...DD DOES one way or another. One is an alien ancient created kryptonian, the other is a human that turns into a monster due to gamma radiation. They also look nothing alike mind you...

mike5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In fight you have to go with the best & most powerful versions of the Characters based on their comic book powers; NOT popular opinions or votes. Sadly, Dc vs Marvel Crossovers have been based on popular votes. Superman has been in movies & all over the place since the 1930's including 2013 Man of Steel. Until 2008, the Hulk never had a big budget film & even that film didnt show Hulk's highest fighting combat skills, speed, mobility, & healing. So naturally, most people don't know about the Hulk's powers. In the Avengers' film, we saw some of Hulk's speed & some of his leaping abilities. But Avengets has water down both Thor & Hulk power levels turning the Avengers Film into an Iron Man w/ sidekicks show.

Doomsday is a respectable opponent who defeated Superman. Doomsday can kill the Hulk. Like the Hulk, heat, fire, freezing, cold, sicknesses, speedster & super strength opponents can not defeat Doomsday! I think the newest version of Doomsday is also a force to be reckon with! Obviously, Doomsday defeated Superman & Superman has defeated him.

However, Doomsday doesn't have a heart or ability to fight better w/ conviction or compassionate love to make him better in battle. Also when Doomsday has been using any amount of intellect, He is not a better fighter, he easier to defeat.

But the Hulk fights best & better with love or intellect or compassion in his heart. Among the best versions of Hulk are the newer versions ESP the WWHULK or WB HULK; esp the story when all of the Hulks smart & savage merge in unity with Banner's scientific mind inside the Hulk making Hulk unbeatable. The New Hulk has been trained to use gladiator tactics & weapons. plus the Hulk has years of experience fighting gods, Abomination, Iron Man, Sampson, the Thing, Gravity man, Absorbing man, Silver Surfer, Spiderman, Juggernaunt (who defeated Supes in an old crossover, Xmen, but Superman should've won), Thanos, Sentry, speedsters, almost everyone in marvel, & even Thor who is a character pretty much almost identical to Superman in speed & superpowers. Thor is also part Magical & part Elder god.

Having said that, I give it 6/ 10 to Hulk because even the Hulk has been nearly killed or dead and came back. What usually defeats Hulk, does work back to back against the Hulk. For example, Hulk was burnt down to bones & Hulk has been beaten so bad that his flesh was weak being eaten by animals, but He reegerates and comes back again.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

DD unless it's WBHulk

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD easily.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Vaeternus

@erkan12: Pretty much ;) dude, the only way DD was permanently dealt with pre N52 was to send him to the end of time lol. N52 DD killed millions in minutes by walking across the world, India, Africa etc and anything that comes close to him dies instantly...that's organic. Superman ripped him in half, but his spores went into Supes now corrupting him. So either way Hulk loses here(especially since Hulk is all about controlling or trying to control his rage yeah...)Meanwhile Hulk has been K.O.ed by Captain America and Spiderman...just saying lol. I don't see Hulk having a shot here honestly.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: Hulk one-shots Cap & Spidey at the same time with a simple thunderclap. You are talking about a prologue which is not certain how that fight happened...

Here is the real Hulk ;

Loading Video...

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Vaeternus

@Erkan12: I'm just going by what's canon, and in the canon at one point Steve and Parker KOed Hulk...

No Caption Provided

I'm not sure what that vid is supposed to prove? I'm pretty sure most would agree they would kill Hulk, that's just overkill...

Mean while DD has knocked out or nearly killed most of the JL(but badly knocked them out), WW, MMH, Flash, Superman, Booster Gold, Maxima, Orion, Plasticman, nearly killed Darkseid, killed Mongul, killed lots of gogs, killed lots of Green lanterns including a Gardian, Radiant, took out tons of Imperiex drones like nothing. That's not even everything but a lot of crazy feats for Doomsday. Hulk would die against Superman, Flash or MMH alone...yet DD plowed through them all except Superman like nobody's business...

N52 DD anyone who gets near him dies pretty much...due to his toxins and corruption. Hulk loses here to DD. H/P was just ridiculously OP.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Erkan12

@vaeternus: Do you think Steve and Parker stronger than Hulk ? They can't even hurt Hulk's super-dense skin. Because if not, I don't know what are you trying to prove with that uncertain prologue...

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Vaeternus

I never said they're "stronger", I just said in the canon they beat him together...mean while people 100x stronger then both tried fighting Doomsday and failed badly...also you do know you can lose to someone weaker then you right? Take Dr. Doom stealing Galactus's power or the many times Lex has fooled Superman...so I don't know what you're trying to disprove there.

Point still stays, Doomsday will beat Hulk for obvious reasons.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Erkan12

@vaeternus:

If we are going to judge this on uncertain prologues, I recommend this (the most recent one)

Marvel Knights Hulk #004 (2014)

No Caption Provided

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Vaeternus

I dont know why youre trying to downplay the fact that captain america and spidey koed hulk, because its a prologue means its of lesser value? :-? That doesnt make sense. Theres also nothing uncertain about it, its a canon scan proving stevevand parker koing hulk.

Point is dd is stronger, has better feats than hulk.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

The fact that DD has defeated Radiant, Darkseid and the JL shows how much of an unlikely win for Hulk

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Hulk would Death Of Superman's Doomsday.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont know why youre trying to downplay the fact that captain america and spidey koed hulk, because its a prologue means its of lesser value? :-? That doesnt make sense. Theres also nothing uncertain about it, its a canon scan proving stevevand parker koing hulk.

for the sake of the battle wouldnt you use the best version of the hulk vs the best version of doomsday? i mean hulk has so many layers, why pick one of the weakest transformations?

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Erkan12

@vaeternus said:

Your point is the most ridiculous point I ever heard.

I already show you two source for countering this ridiculous statement, and you are still saying Cap + Spidey stronger than Hulk... Lol.

Hulk > Hulk Knockoff (Doomsday)

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 thedailybagel  Moderator

@erkan12: do you mind me asking what comic that scan was taken from? Did he actually beat all of them or was it just imagination?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:

@vaeternus:

If we are going to judge this on uncertain prologues, I recommend this (the most recent one)

Marvel Knights Hulk #004 (2014)

No Caption Provided

Hyperion, Wonder-Man and Thor should be more than enough to take Hulk.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:

@laflux: Really ?

Wonder Man one-shotted Thor recently

Thor vs Hulk is match up that has always been closely contested.

Add Hyperion and it should seal the deal honestly. The fact that Hullk was able to lay out all three is definitely a High end showing that he couldn't replicate consistently.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: lol, he's beating up Thing last in that pic.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Vaeternus

@ Erkan12: youre obviously ignorant to facts then because my point makes sense, I explained it to you a few times now yet you dont get it, where as youre just insisting hulk wins without proof. Youre a hulk fanboy obviously, we get that but you seem to not know much abput dd. You have no argument.

Also, not really dd is nothing like hulk and by that logic

Hulk=Grundy ripoff. Since grundy is older than hulk, big brute hell hulk even talks like grundy, so no dd isnt a copy of hulk.

@newworldorder, not really as soon as currebt hulk goes near current dd, hulk dies. Besides, current dd technically is superman which is dd+superman=hulk dies horribly.

@theacidskull: No, im saying hulk ist on dds level my point. But still, pis or not its canon. No Canon arch had two guys that weak defear mych less K.O. Dd..

@ W0nd: who says im picking the weakest hulk? Im saying in general hulk would die against dd tanjing darkseids blasts irectly? That would kill hulk....

DwightSpitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By DwightSpitz

Doomsday got this. Interesting fight thou, the way I see they will keep at each other until Doomsday adapts & Hulk is out of cards to play.

Hulk can NOT beat Superman to death.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Erkan12
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwightspitz: I agree with this.

@Erkan:I never said steve and spiderman would 'kill' hulk, when did I say this? K.O. Means knocked out, not kill....but if you want to believe otherwise, Im not stopping ya lollol

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Im still waiting for them to retcon that hulk into a skrull.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@theacidskull: Why am I more angry about that you lol

About the skrull recton? :P

About Cap beating Hulk with Spider-Man's help and it not being retconned into a skrull.

Xaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday wins!

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk how powerful Current Hulk is, but Doomsday would smash regular Hulk.

Pterodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Pterodactyl

A character whose main power is to be able to self-heal, self-revive, and adapt to whatever killed or seriously injured him, vs a character whose main power is being really strong and getting really strong, and can actually die.

This isn't strong guy vs strong guy here, this is strong guy who gets stronger vs strong guy who can become impervious to brute force and is also undying.

How the hell is this even debatable? I'm not even going to bring up the Superman thing because it doesn't really matter here.

The fight would basically be Hulk getting really angry and annoyed, and Doomsday getting really impervious and improved until he just beats the Hulk to Death.

And if it's H/P Doomsday it's a complete murder-stomp.

Unless the Hulk has some reality warping powers, or a way to actually imprison him, he isn't winning this one.

P.S. The Hulk has neither of those abilities.