• 144 results
Posted by HybridComics (57 posts) 1 year, 9 days ago

Poll: Who Would Win, Hulk or Doomsday? (171 votes)

Hulk 46%
Doomsday 54%

This apart of the youtube series Comic Book VS by comic book youtube channel Hybrid0027. The episode is Hulk VS Doomsday (CBVS#29), please watch, comment, subscribe, like, & vote!!

#101 Posted by WillPayton (9029 posts) - - Show Bio

The answer is still... Doomsday.

#102 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins, because his adaptive healing factor allows him to take whatever Hulk throws at him and make biological improvements, such as tougher bone plates to take Hulk's blows. Also Doomsday can keep up with Hulk in terms of strength.

doomsday doesn't adapt till after he died that argument is invalid but he does have a healing factorr tho kudos to you for knowing that much and lets get one thing straight doomsday strength doesnt increase at most doomsday is strong enough to move mountains which is a impressive feat but hulk healing strength and speed increases while angered meaning even if savage hulk is weaker at first he can get sronger then dd easy (he has survived ad pay back in full ppl with doomsday power and won) there is no way dd can win this unless he find the device red hulk had to suck the gama right out of hulk/banner

#103 Posted by moki031698 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonyusuke713: Well let's see some of doomsday's other abilities shall we. Doomsday can fly after his fight with Steel (meaning he's more mobile), can breathe fire after the fight with Martian Manhunter, and can absorb and reflect energy during the fight with the Outsiders which negates Hulk's gamma projection. In terms of durability, Doomsday's normal healing factor can keep up with Hulk's, and he has survived Darksied's full power Omega beams meaning that he can survive tremendous blows like the Hulk.

#104 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2724 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the version... Doomsday doesn't have any feats besides beating people... I hate this fight because people always go with "Doomsday killed Superman therefore he beats Hulk" f*ck ABC logic... Hulk wins... Doomsday hasn't show any strength feat to put him on planet busting scale... And he beating Superman is also wrong, Superman has WAY better feats to counter anything Doomsday has ever dished... Im out.

I love this guy. ^_^

#105 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonyusuke713: Well let's see some of doomsday's other abilities shall we. Doomsday can fly after his fight with Steel (meaning he's more mobile), can breathe fire after the fight with Martian Manhunter, and can absorb and reflect energy during the fight with the Outsiders which negates Hulk's gamma projection. In terms of durability, Doomsday's normal healing factor can keep up with Hulk's, and he has survived Darksied's full power Omega beams meaning that he can survive tremendous blows like the Hulk.

all this talk about darkseid he's your go to person look darkseid and the other new gods are all just super powerful aleins with godlike strength apokilips is a planet a world that he is the leader of where as hulk actually did battle with gods even ones on skyfather level he fought zeus and yea got his ass kicked but zeus said him self he had to negate hulks healing factor a lil then fight him or else the hulks power would rivals his own now you tell me does doomsday have the strength to rival actual gods at skyfather level no i dnt think so conversation is done

#106 Posted by smccaugh (1 posts) - - Show Bio

The one argument that gets me is this "DD beat the entire JLA with one arm tied behind his back." ok lets look at this one for a moment... Are we talking the A-Team JLA? Line-up card please...

Booster Gold- Hot shot glory hound using stolen Tech to give him abilities...(Batman wanna be)

Blue Beetle- Super smart Friend of Booster Gold that builds a suit to idolize his boyhood hero... No Powers without the suit

Maxima- Queen of Almerac her psionic abilities have in the past proven her to be the equal of Superman (so Wonder Woman with a different name)

Fire- Has the ability to "Flame on" and throw both hot and cold fire, the green fire will also heal her. (Human Torch)

Ice- can create Ice and use it to incapacitate people...(iceman, Mr. Freeze, Frozone)

Bloodwynd- Can call forth dead spirits and can tell when death has been around. (Dr. Strange, Dr Fate, Zatana)

Guy Gardner (Sinestro Ring not Green Lantern ring)- Ex green lantern that gets a yellow sinestro ring and uses it just like he would his green lantern ring... does not yet realize it can be more powerful if used properly, it's base is fear not will.

Superman- He is Supes after all...

So in fact we have basically Superman and Wonder Woman vs DD... Not a feat worth talking about really.

Hulk on the other hand has gotten to World Breaker status. Survived a fight with Zeus (in which A. Zeus stifled his regenerative ability and B. where Hulk did not even fight back in order to save his family)

Ok so I will give it to him DD did beat Superman....After hours of fighting in which most of the time Superman was holding back. Ok now you are going to say DD killed Darkseid... Ok fair enough he did do that.

But I still think HULK SMASH and would win in the end. Because in the end Darkseid is not more powerful than WBH... he gains power through fear and suffering of the people whom he rules... Hulk gets mad he gets Strong...

I know long winded just putting in my 2 cents

#107 Posted by patrat18 (8428 posts) - - Show Bio
#108 Edited by Vaeternus (9322 posts) - - Show Bio
#109 Edited by comic_book_fan (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk is stronger but he can't hurt doomsday but he will beat him down a lot.

#110 Posted by dondave (33292 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#111 Posted by Rouflex (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#112 Posted by KnightX (5 posts) - - Show Bio

At demonyusuke713: Get your facts stright. Superman did not end up in a coma when Doomsday killed him. Read the Return of Superman. The Eradicator confirms that Superman died. Superman thought he ended up in a coma but Eradicator denies this and says Superman did, indeed, die. Another correction is that Doomsday CAN adapt to attacks on the fly. Superman shot Doomsday with a sonic gun designed to turn Doomsday's brain into jelly. Doomsday immedietely adapted to the attack by closing his ear canals. Another example is Doomsday gaining the ability to shoot his knuckle spurs into Superman's shoulder, poinoning him at the same time, and pulling the flying Superman down. Please go back and re-read Superman/Doomsday Hunter/Prey.

And to some of the others saying Doomsday can't win this because he has no feats is bogus. Doomsday does have feats. His most impressive feat is Doomsday beat Superman who has some impressive feats under his belt. You want to make an arguement that Hulk wins this fight based on how many feats he has (and how impressive they are), then yeah, I agree...Hulk wins based on feats alone. But the question is asking "Who would win in a FIGHT not in a FEAT contest."

In the Doomsday Annual, he beat multiple Green Lanterns that got in his way. They were unable to stop him. A guardian of the Universe (who is SIGNIFANTLY more powerful than a Green Lantern) discovered that Doomsday was slowly feeding off the energy of the Guardians attack (Doomsday adapting at work there). The Guardian feared for his life and won the fight by expending ALL his energy in order to beat Doomsday (a feat that won't work again). This same kind of energy caused Superboy-Prime to FEAR for his life when the same trick was used against him.

Doomsday beat the entire JLA TWICE. The first time was in the Death of Superman storyline. I don't care what anyone says, that's an impressive feat as that firmly establishes Doomsday as a team buster. The second time Doomsday beat the entire JLA was in Doomsday Wars. The membership line up on that one was more powerful than the first one. The members included: Wonder Woman, Batman, Orion, Martian Manhunter, Flash (Wally West), Green Lantern (Kyle) and Plastic Man. BOTH Orion and Martian Manhunter fought Doomsday and they couldn't even last one minute at the same time and both of them have stood toe to toe with Superman.

Waverider paralyzed Doomsday with Chronal energy. When he attempted it a second time to try and shut down Doomsday's nervious system, it backfired and temperarily dissapated Waverider's energy form.

Doomsday broke Superman's arm. An impressive feat considering Superman (Pre-52) can barely move Earth. And in Hunter/Prey, Doomsday CLEARLY showed himself as the physical superior. Superman's punches barely had any effect on Doomsday both in Hunter/Prey AND Doomsday wars (Doomsday even caught Superman's fist in Doomsday Wars). Considering Superman's impressive strength feats, it's perfectly safe to say that Doomsday is stronger than Superman.

Doomsday can leap 10 miles in a single bound while Hulk's "average" is just 3 miles. I know Hulk has accomplished more than this, that's why I said "average"

Doomsday was also hit, and stabbed, by an energy sword by Superman and Doomsday immedietely regenerated from that.

Doomsday was reduced to a skeleton by an energy blast by Imperiax and later came back from that. Imperiax, someone even Superman BARELY beat and only by dipping himself in the sun to gain more power.

And that's just at the top of my head. So Doomsday doesn't have very many feats, but what he does have is impressive. Doomsday's most impressive feat, just after Doomsday Wars and before any other further appearances, was that he was never beaten the same way twice (but then he was thanks to Jeph Loeb).

So, those who want to say things like, "Doomsday can't win, he doesn't have the feats." Go head, hide behind that. Don't give Doomsday a fair, unbiased, opinion.

Simple fact is, Hulk can get madder (and stronger) all he wants. Doomsday's fighting speed caused Superman trouble, his bony spurs can cut even Superman and thus can cut Hulk. Hulk can kill Doomsday all he wants, Doomsday will come back from that immune to that level of strength Hulk beat Doomsday at. Eventually, there WILL come a time that Doomsday will beat Hulk the majority of the time.

Doomsday wins a solid 6 out of 10 fights at the very least.

#113 Posted by Skyfire (704 posts) - - Show Bio

I still think DOS Doomsday vs Hulk would be an epic battle.

Most later versions would murder Hulk though, honestly.

#114 Posted by patrat18 (8428 posts) - - Show Bio
#115 Edited by GoldKing (286 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on which versions of the characters we're talking about. Both guys have versions of themselves that could beat certain versions of the other guy.

But if we're talking best vs best pure form (with no outside power-ups, ala War Hulk)..... that'd be Hunter/Prey Doomsday vs World Breaker Hulk. In that case, Hulk gets the upper hand early, but Doomsday overcomes him after a short while and spanks him hard.

#116 Posted by VoraciousSouls (168 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to say Doomsday, but Hulk's strength really has no limit, so it would be a long brutal battle with tons of civilian and building casualties, but eventually Hulk's strength would be too much for Doomsday.

Also, dat healing factor.

#117 Edited by WillPayton (9029 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to say Doomsday, but Hulk's strength really has no limit, so it would be a long brutal battle with tons of civilian and building casualties, but eventually Hulk's strength would be too much for Doomsday.

His strength increases with his anger, and anger has a limit. People dont just become angry to infinity. Only Hulk fans seem to think that emotions work like that.

The strongest that Hulk has ever shown to be is WBH and that was due to special circumstances.

#118 Posted by Wolverine08 (37931 posts) - - Show Bio

This argument will never go away, eh?

#119 Posted by MonsterStomp (15124 posts) - - Show Bio

Both characters have what it takes to last.

#120 Posted by Wolverine08 (37931 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

Both characters have what it takes to last.

Do I see innuendo?

#121 Edited by MonsterStomp (15124 posts) - - Show Bio
#122 Posted by Wolverine08 (37931 posts) - - Show Bio
#123 Posted by MonsterStomp (15124 posts) - - Show Bio
#124 Posted by Wolverine08 (37931 posts) - - Show Bio
#125 Posted by silvanus (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's face it. DD will punch hulk, smash him and crush him. Enraged, hulk become more powerful and retaliate. DD won't have a problem with that. Until hulk become too powerful. DD will become immune to that as well. Oh. This will continue. Both gets stronger. And the fight ends when they end up destroying the planet. Stalemate?

#126 Posted by MonsterStomp (15124 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Maybe... Or maybe I have Slade's enhanced mind and can naturally predict things now.

#127 Posted by DeathandGrim (1999 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#128 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#129 Posted by IRS (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday no contest. Hulk can kill him a million times in a million different ways and he will just get up a million and 1 times, stronger than ever.

#130 Edited by Teh_pwnerer (113 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think this fight ends.

#131 Posted by Nomar (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop using coming back to life as a fighting ability. It's the most annoying thing ever. I only see it used for DD when Hulk is brought up though. So much disrespect for the character. If the character you want to win a fight has to die a few times to adapt, that's just sad.

#132 Posted by Fufuh (65 posts) - - Show Bio
@nomar said:

Stop using coming back to life as a fighting ability. It's the most annoying thing ever. I only see it used for DD when Hulk is brought up though. So much disrespect for the character. If the character you want to win a fight has to die a few times to adapt, that's just sad.

QFT.

And why people treat DD adaptability as having no limits? As far as I remembered he was shown killed 2 times before H/P (before by Radiant and at DoS by Supes), he was permanently stopped at H/P by BFR and was killed (well, vaporized) by a casual blast from Imperiex when he was brought back. It doesnt help that some users are also using DD' genetic engineered clones feats here to further overrate his "instant" adaptability.

#133 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16882 posts) - - Show Bio

@voracioussouls said:

His strength increases with his anger, and anger has a limit. People dont just become angry to infinity. Only Hulk fans seem to think that emotions work like that.

The strongest that Hulk has ever shown to be is WBH and that was due to special circumstances.

I agree about logic. More: We have seen Hulk's limit of anger, as a Mindless Hulk.

Yet, WB Hulk was asily stronger than any Doomsday or JLA member or Darkseid. Savage Hulk? It depends on a lot of factors, because his durability isn't always up there from the start.

Other thing is comparision. DD never really beat Superman, while Hulk beat Evil Hyperion and never lost with him. Evil Hyperion as being a copy of H-712 is more powerfull than DoS Superman and even Post-Blue Superman who stomped DD Rex.

#134 Edited by VoraciousSouls (168 posts) - - Show Bio

@voracioussouls said:

I'm not even a big Hulk fan, and I really hate his fanboys, but if Hulk is able to reach an anger level even close to WBH, I think he would be too much for Doomsday.

That said, I don't know a huge amount about Doomsday, so I could be way off.

#135 Posted by Erkan12 (2070 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#136 Posted by SuperDrummer (721 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea... Good luck there hulk

#137 Posted by Drpeppery (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not a expert but hulk can't die by physical damage hulk is stronger it's a comic book fight not a death match keep that in mind hulk would win in fight because he stronger unless doomsday has magic he couldn't kill the hulk but he can kill dr. Robert bruce banner

#138 Posted by KorusDestroyus (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday would horribly commit overkill on Hulk. Poor Hulk... I almost feel sad for how badly Hulk would have to die...

#139 Posted by Cgoodness (3766 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on what versions....

#140 Posted by godzilla44 (2494 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how he said no WBH yet used WBH feats

#141 Posted by Odahkiin (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday would win because when he dies, he comes back in a form that will protect him from what killed him last time. So he wont be stopped the 2nd & 3rd time. So superman killed him with a slam to the earth, he'll come back with thicker skin or something new to stop his death.

#142 Posted by ElmoHump (1268 posts) - - Show Bio

Until Hulk easily stomps Superman (Which is never gonna happen even in crossovers) this goes to Doomsday.

#143 Posted by medulaoblaganda (840 posts) - - Show Bio

@moki031698: why are you arguing blindly? despite the feat they posted about the hulk. doomsday is not even close to what hulk has done at all, and yet you still arguing. just admit it already that hulk will beat him. after doomsday kill superman, later in years or months, superman beat the shit outta doomsday easily. recently in superman doomed, doomsday ran away from battling superman. superman ripped him half.

#144 Posted by galeme (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smash obviously.