Posted by HybridComics (57 posts) 1 year, 1 month ago

Poll: Who Would Win, Hulk or Doomsday? (241 votes)

Hulk 42%
Doomsday 58%

This apart of the youtube series Comic Book VS by comic book youtube channel Hybrid0027. The episode is Hulk VS Doomsday (CBVS#29), please watch, comment, subscribe, like, & vote!!

#51 Posted by Cooldes (3925 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe if Doomsday had some feats, but hulk takes this one

#52 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Just for the record, Doomsday killed Superman back in his early post-Byrne days. Meaning this was Superman who had 100 tonnes of lifting as his cap. I'm not saying that's a bad thing or that he hasn't evolved from then. But that feat is way below his peak. Go with HP Doomsday if you want his peak showings.

#53 Edited by CatNorris5 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday cant die he just gets revived or whatev, Hulk CAN die thors killed him before but thor got whooped by doomsday

#54 Posted by GhostRavage (8402 posts) - - Show Bio

@catnorris5: Thor got whoop by Doomsday? When? Of course Doomsday can't die... He dies and comes back... But that doesn't mean he doesn't die... More like he doesn't die forever.

@hyperviper97 said:

Doomsday is faster, and easily strong enough to tear hulk in half

are you serious hulk skin is close enough to being on par with adamantium damn near his skin is pretty much impenetrable bones are virtually unbreakable with a healing factor as strong as wolverines actally stronger since the angrier he gets the faster the regen is plus he will undoubtly become stronger in a matter ofminutes doomsday loses

I need to disagree with this... Primary Adamantium is the most durable thing on the Marvel-Verse... Its actually indestructible. Wolverine bones and Cap's Shield are made of it... As for Hulk being on par with it, that's wrong, Adamantium will always be able to cut him if attacked with sufficient force... As for the bones, this scan proves you wrong.

This is Void breaking every single bone of Hulk's body... However, this is NOT a low showing because as everybody knows... Void totally outclasses and stomps everybody but a few from the entire comic industry... Void is boss...

As for Hulk becoming stronger in a matter of minutes... Why not in a matter of seconds?

This is Banner turning into WBH in one panel... He's even talking while doing it so it suggests that happens in a matter of seconds...

#55 Edited by World_Breaker_Elmo (186 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@catnorris5: Thor got whoop by Doomsday? When? Of course Doomsday can't die... He dies and comes back... But that doesn't mean he doesn't die... More like he doesn't die forever.

@demonyusuke713 said:
@hyperviper97 said:

Doomsday is faster, and easily strong enough to tear hulk in half

are you serious hulk skin is close enough to being on par with adamantium damn near his skin is pretty much impenetrable bones are virtually unbreakable with a healing factor as strong as wolverines actally stronger since the angrier he gets the faster the regen is plus he will undoubtly become stronger in a matter ofminutes doomsday loses

I need to disagree with this... Primary Adamantium is the most durable thing on the Marvel-Verse... Its actually indestructible. Wolverine bones and Cap's Shield are made of it... As for Hulk being on par with it, that's wrong, Adamantium will always be able to cut him if attacked with sufficient force... As for the bones, this scan proves you wrong.

This is Void breaking every single bone of Hulk's body... However, this is NOT a low showing because as everybody knows... Void totally outclasses and stomps everybody but a few from the entire comic industry... Void is boss...

As for Hulk becoming stronger in a matter of minutes... Why not in a matter of seconds?

This is Banner turning into WBH in one panel... He's even talking while doing it so it suggests that happens in a matter of seconds...

This is why I have questioned whether Doomsday would be able to overwhelm the base strength of Hulk early on before Hulk's rage increased his strength to the point where he would become too powerful. But has Hulk been shown to enrage/powerup this quickly outside of the worldbreaker arc?

#56 Posted by SheenLantern (6258 posts) - - Show Bio

@straynger said:

Beating Superman to death is a feat.

Superman didn't die.

#57 Edited by GhostRavage (8402 posts) - - Show Bio

@world_breaker_elmo: Well... The whole World Breaker concept was created in Pak's run. However, this whole Pak's run turned into a canon story arc with the Incredible Hulk issues. So World Breaker Hulk is a Hulk feature applicable to Hulk on battle threads. Nonetheless, there are some parallel stories that are happening, for example Indestructible Hulk, where it doesn't follow the continuity of Pak's run. Then we have Hulk's reboot or continuation of Pak's run from Jason Aaron and Marc Silvestri's Incredible Hulk. So its pretty much impossible to find another amp similar to World Breaker because its a concept relatively new in comparison to other Hulk amps. War Hulk and Bannerless Hulk are example's of it but they are nowhere near what WBH did.

#58 Posted by WillPayton (9191 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins.

#59 Posted by gav (451 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday cant die he just gets revived or whatev, Hulk CAN die thors killed him before but thor got whooped by doomsday

Thor got whooped by Doomsday? What? Cross overs are not canon.

#60 Edited by World_Breaker_Elmo (186 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: I appreciate the info. WBH seems in a way like a throwback for fans to classic Hulk levels.

#61 Posted by GhostRavage (8402 posts) - - Show Bio

@world_breaker_elmo: Yep, just with better writing and more fireworks :D. No, problem... Always looking forward to give info about my green fella...

#62 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH wins,,,his feats are more impressive IMO

#63 Edited by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@catnorris5:

umm when did thor ever kill him it must be in a comic out of the continuity cuz he never died and to be honest like doomsday he cant die he is pretty much immortal

#64 Edited by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#65 Posted by Gooby_Gooberz (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would win, Doomsday would just keep pissing him off until he emits Gamma radiation. Then that will seriously mess with Doomsday

#66 Edited by DWrathborne (290 posts) - - Show Bio

While I would favor the Hulk, I'd have to begrudgingly give it to Doomsday. Doomsday does have some minor energy based powers, and has been shown to be able to absorb/redirect energy in certain circumstances (such as with Radiant and Martian Manhunter). I don't think he has conscious knowledge or control of this ability, but rather it simply kicks in when he needs it. In the end, I think Doomsday will begin absorbing gamma radiation from the Hulk, weakening him and empowering itself.

Doomsday takes it 7/10.

#67 Posted by GhostRavage (8402 posts) - - Show Bio

@dwrathborne: Since when Doomsday empowers himself via absorbing gamma radiation? Hulk has proven over the years absorbing him its not the way to go against him...

#68 Edited by DWrathborne (290 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

It worked for the Absorbing Man in his first encounter with the Big Green Rage Machine. I'm not saying it would be a quick process or a guaranteed win. Just my opinion based on Doomsday's DC database entry, (which I assume is more accurate than my personal recollections), and the tendency of gamma radiation to empower those it doesn't kill. I don't believe gamma would kill, or even weaken Doomsday in the slightest, so it'll either empower him or be a non-factor.

#69 Posted by GhostRavage (8402 posts) - - Show Bio

@dwrathborne: Well, rather than empower him its most likely to be a non-factor since he doesn't have feats to prove he can absorb them to become more powerful...

#70 Edited by gav (451 posts) - - Show Bio

The way I see it

"Regular Hulk": good fight, toss-up

WWH/WBH: Hulk wins

Feats: Hulk

#71 Posted by DWrathborne (290 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

Agreed, but he does have the feat to absorb/cancel out energy by generating specific energy auras. The main question is "Can he do it with gamma radiation?" Since we don't have evidence on way or another, I'm giving Doomsday the benefit of the doubt and saying yes.

Really, if I had to bet, I'd put my five bucks on the Hulk out of love, but I think I'd probably lose my money.

#72 Edited by GhostRavage (8402 posts) - - Show Bio

@dwrathborne: I can see him absorbing Gamma, or just resisting it but empowering him via absorbing Gamma? Nah, he doesn't have feats to back that up.

You won't lose your money if you bet on Hulk... Hulk wins by feats, which is a main thing needed to elaborate arguments... Something Doomsday doesn't have...

#73 Edited by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@dwrathborne: I can see him absorbing Gamma, or just resisting it but empowering him via absorbing Gamma? Nah, he doesn't have feats to back that up.

You won't lose your money if you bet on Hulk... Hulk wins by feats, which is a main thing needed to elaborate arguments... Something Doomsday doesn't have...

i mean yes feats are great points but most are done for the sake of plot its better to determine their power and compare and in this instance hulk still wins his strength in creases always when ddomsday die his physical strength won't increase but his durability so its just a matter of time before hulk surpasess doomsday level of durability that being said its not gonna matter much on this site any way alot of ppl on here are dc fanboys and believe that superman is almighty and if supes got beaten by this guy that same guy should easily beat hulk or sentry etc, so votes go to doomsday even though he isn't that popular (but superman is and i guess thats enough) but the real win is hulks

#74 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#75 Posted by Joygirl (18803 posts) - - Show Bio

Easy answer is easy.

Doomzday.

#76 Posted by dondave (34670 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#77 Posted by MichaelKai1 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins he keeps getting madder and madder

#78 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday is ruthless I don't see him allowing hulk to get mad. I think Doomsday would end this quickly because he starts off a lot stronger and faster than the Hulk (Though Hulk has the potential to beat him)

#79 Edited by GhostRavage (8402 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday is ruthless I don't see him allowing hulk to get mad. I think Doomsday would end this quickly because he starts off a lot stronger and faster than the Hulk (Though Hulk has the potential to beat him)

How... How can we measure that???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Because he punched Superman????????????????????

#80 Posted by Schmalzel (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@doubleaa54 said:

Doomsday wins, because he can't die. Anything Hulk would do to Doomsday would just make him more powerful. Hulk could stop Doomsday a million times over, but he isn't killing him. Eventually Hulk will run out of ideas, and Doomsday rips his head off.

No... Doomsday does not grow stronger nor more powerful. It only happens when he dies, contrary to Hulk which indeed grows stronger and more powerful the more you fight him. Hulk will eventually overpower him and beat him into a pulp... Which in a fight like this would be more rational to take the first one to KO/Kill the other wins... But you're right... Hulk will ran out of ideas and he will just punch him to infinity and beyond similar to Fin Fang Foom... Doomsday will never rip Hulk's head off... Maybe if you present some feats...Oh! That's right... He doesn't have ANY that suggests he will...

I effing hate this fight... Its so unpractical to argue about this...

As much as I think Doomsday is a beast, this is on the dot, Doomsday isn't going to start out thrashing the Hulk and the Hulk will just get angrier and angrier to the point where he is up to the point of WWH where he wipes the floor with everyone and anyone. Doomsday will be knocked into orbit by that time. BFR for the Hulk...

#81 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Well its obvious Hulk isn't as fast as Doomsday because yes Doomsday has kept up with the likes of Superman and the Justice League. Hulk recently couldn't even tag Daredevil (though to be fair he was blinded) and Hulk has had problems tagging the likes of Spiderman. It is my own personal opinion that Doomsday is a lot stronger than Hulk (starting out). Doomsday doesn't have destroying planets with his bare hands or moving planet feats but really the ONLY feet he needs is beating Superman. Really when you think about it Doomsday can't fly how could he push a planet? He also could probably destroy a planet with his bare hands but why would he do that? Doomsday would be left floating in space for a very long time.

I can give you some scans of Doomsday fighting the Justice League and really kicking the crap out of them (and tearing plastic man in half which alone is pretty extraordinary)

#82 Posted by GhostRavage (8402 posts) - - Show Bio

@vercingetorixthegreat: Yeah... Doomsday didn't show ANYTHING to assume he has planet busting strength... And what makes you think he's stronger than Hulk at base? You do know Hulk at base depends on the situation... Look:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3129612-4786747204-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3129615-3474199315-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3129616-3133275105-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3129618-9456008111-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3129619-9144513931-Hulkv.jpg

That's Hulk freshly transformed... taking a 100 trillion ton punch directly, landing miles away and recovering in mere seconds... I guess you're taking the 100 class too literally...

I'll ask again... How on earth is Doomsday KOing or doing something before Hulk reaches WBH and stomps him like the featless character he is...

About the JL... Don't even mention it... Cheetah has taken on the JL, Fernus, Despero, Black Adam, Solomon Grundy and a bunch of people and their mother... The real question is WHO hasn't taken on the JL before... feats like that most of times is PURE PIS and plot manipulation... That really attributes to the inconsistency DC suffers from...

Trust me... you don't need to post ANY scan... I've dedicated a lot of time trying to convince myself Doomsday wins against Hulk therefore searching for feats... And no... Hulk has a LOT of feats to use against Doomsday while Doomsday is mostly featless besides beating people... Which is ABC logic, which is so easily discarded since this doesn't work that way...

#83 Edited by Pokeysteve (8110 posts) - - Show Bio

H/P Doomsday wins. He was never injured by physical means which is all Hulk has. He tanked Darkseid's OB and would have killed Darkseid himself in just a page or two if it wasn't for Superman and a mother box. The A-List league wasn't able to hurt him or even slow him down. He adapted a counter for Martian Manhunter on the spot and has a healing factor just about as good as Hulks. He is also significantly faster.

There is no reason he doesn't adapt a counter to Gamma Radiation and changes Hulk back.

Any other version of Doomsday probably loses.

#84 Posted by Spartan101 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH would imo beat dd if its to the first kill/ko .

#85 Posted by DanM (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsdays greater starting strength, superior speed and a higher level of brutality will win him this fight each and every single time.

#86 Posted by TDK_1997 (14474 posts) - - Show Bio

If it is normal Doomsday I can see Hulk beating him but if it is H/P Doomsday he has a bigger chance of victory but I still think that Hulk can handle him.

#87 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17364 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Easy answer is easy.

Doomzday.

Nyet!

#88 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday I think

#89 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins and Doomsday loses.

Here are a few examples why........

First of all let me ask...

Which is greater?

A. the energy required to pull earth out its orbit of the sun

OR

B. the energy required to reverse the planet's orbit, therefore pushing back and overpowering the electromagnetic force the sun puts on the earth?

The answer is B.

If you would actually read it, this is exactly what the Hulk is shown doing in this comic scan:

Overpowering a field of energy endowed with sufficient power to change the orbit of a planet(Tales to Astonish #89)

Hulk has the power to move a planet at baseline.

The fact that the field strength needed to be increased is proof that Hulk was contesting that kind of power.

Even so, Hulk showed power to overcome a planet's kinetic energy, which is better than overcoming the force it has while it's just sitting there in its static state.

It takes 632 quadrillion 850 trillion megatons(6.3285*10^17) just to stop the earth's orbit. Hulk overpowered energy that could not only stop a planet's orbit but reverse it as well, which means Hulk was able to put out even more power than that.

At a second meeting years later, The Stranger recognize that Hulk was even stronger than before because once again, Hulk shrugs off the energy that the Stranger uses in an attempt to render him motionless in Marvel Two-In-One annual #2:

Here's Hulk doing a feat of great cosmic proportions once again:

Applying force to the space-time structure itself to prevent the Defenders from being absorbed into a fissure (Defenders #3)(with the size of the singularity estimated in about seven feets according to the Schwarzschild radius, then it's mass/gravitational attraction, by the equivalence principle, is thus equivalent to roughly two hundreds Earths),

Hulk matches power and withstands attacks from Galaxy Master, a foe with planet-splitting power, not once but twice! in incredible Hulk #112and incredible Hulk #270:

Savage Hulk vs Galaxy Master, from Incredible Hulk #112:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3106977-4509850308-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3106987-7972464345-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3106991-0485539086-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3106992-4296428300-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3106993-2140588497-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3106994-6344330095-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3106996-7383400285-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3106997-1192968099-Hulkv.jpg

Savage Hulk vs Galaxy Master rematch, from Incredible Hulk #270:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3107026-5743306301-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3107028-0115912921-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3107030-2244881414-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3107031-0906786844-Hulkv.jpg

One of the Hulk's sons, Hiro-Kala, has the power to throw a planet at the earth with planet-busting force with the use of two power sources known as the "old-power" and "new-power" but the Hulk resists his power in Incredible Hulks #615-16:

World War Hulk vs Hiro Kala, from Incredible Hulks #615-16:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3129710-1431243135-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3129714-1832837720-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3129718-7328902438-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3129720-0614999214-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3129721-4225204336-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3129722-7496869874-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3129725-8291447775-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3129728-9381900523-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3129733-8616919746-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3129736-8887919762-Hulkv.jpg

Here's the Whole Scene of Hulk Pushing apart the two Spheres of Matter and Anti-matter (Marvel Team-Up Annual #2):

Classic Dr. Strange's mystic barrier can't withstand the punches of "the most powerful creature on the face of the Earth," from Defenders #18:

Savage Hulk's punches against the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak cause such painful feedback against classic Dr. Strange, he loses concentration and gives Savage Hulk an opportunity to escape inIncredible Hulk #207:

A Mindless Hulk easily tears through Dr. Strange's mystic barrier in Incredible Hulk #299:

He's literally snuffed out Dormammu's head with a sneak attack from behind in Defenders vol.3 #5:

Even the Collector's most powerful forcefield is shattered by Savage Hulk's punches in Incredible Hulk#198:

And any such notion that the Gray Hulk can never achieve the heights of other Hulks' strength levels should be dismissed in the face of the following infamous feat. Launched by experimental anti-magnetic jet-propelled rocket springs, the Gray Hulk busts apart an asteroid measured to beTWICE the size of the Earth in Marvel Comics Presents #52:

Gray Hulk definitely does not lack in striking power as he manages to best the Abomination. "On paper, the Abomination may, technically, be the more powerfulof the two. The [Gray] Hulk never read those papers." From Incredible Hulk Annual #15:

When push comes to shove, the Gray Hulk is more than capable of wrestling Wonder Man toe-to-toe inHulk Smash Avengers #4:

Without any sort of leverage against Glorian's bands, a power reality warper, Gray Hulk still musters enough strength to break free in Incredible Hulk #355:

And no description of mine can supplant the comic's own description here when Savage Hulk confronts a forcefield of Deviant technology powered by the Sacred Flame: "That something -- anything -- could grip hold of an energy field should be impossible! But the Hulk grabs hold just the same! The field begins to stretch like a physical thing in his grasp -- as he pushes and pulls with ever-increasing might, until -- the barrier collapses!" From Incredible Hulk #242:

Ripping off a powerful device designed to fight against the Celestials(Incredible Hulk #242)(levelling down, if it could withstand power proportional toKubik's, many orders of magnitude inferior to the Celestials, that's already significant)

A Mindless Hulk literally tears Nightmare's Realm apart (Incredible Hulk #299)

In an attempt to counter a attack from Night-Crawler, the Savage Hulk slams his hands together with so much force that not only does he defuse the attack, but he manages to destroy all the planets/landmasses within the entire dimension(Incredible Hulk #126)!

Sending concussive force throughout countless dimensions by the impact of his collision with theIronclad(Incredible Hulk #305)(entire dimensions, and not multiversal planets. First, the writer describes dimensions and where there are planets there are also dimensions, since every planet is situated in dimensions. Therefore to send concussive force to planets propitiates send concussive force to dimensions and their multitudes of astronomical entities. Second, there are dimensions without planets: Universes in the beginning of formation, universes where equal quantities of matter and antimatter were produced and generated only radiation, etc. Besides, there are infinite inter-branched parallel universes in the Omniverse. Therefore the postulate that suggests only planets received the entire energy is probabilistically equal to zero. Finally, the planets shown there were just examples of what occurred inside the dimensions. The same argument is applied for the premise that they were only sub-sections of the universe, just replacing the words "planet" for "sub-dimension" and "dimension" for "universe". It is important to perceive that the U-Foes's powers were vastly augmented while on Earth, so that Vectorrepelled reality itself and transported them to theCrossroads)(Incredible Hulk #304).

Hulk contains the energy of an parallel universe in incredible Hulk #349-350:

Hulk destroys the armor of Onslaught, a foe who's power was on par with the Celestials, with a shot delivered from the ground without any leverage in Onslaught: Marvel Universe#1:

In Marvel: The End #4, the Celestial Order powered by the Heart of the Universe, one-shot Namor and Dr. Strange while Savage Hulk shrugs off those same blasts:

Hulk has also tanked a shot form emma frost , who had 1/2 of the phoenix force, and showed no Sign of damage whatsoever in Avengers vs. X-men #11:

Hulk fights the Red Hulk!!

Red Hulk beats down Uatu, the Watcher through his ability of absorbing energy from other Super-powered Beings enhance his own strength in Hulk #4.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166649-7793669321-Hulk4.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166652-6811692398-Hulk4.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166654-4060853574-Hulk4.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166655-5111072316-Hulk4.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166656-1877803937-Hulk4.jpg

Hulk vs Red Hulk(First fight) in Hulk #4

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166724-3647701547-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166725-6451366291-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166726-0936606097-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166728-0766023827-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166729-5941953366-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166731-6405221587-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166732-0272079859-Hulkv.jpg

Red Hulk beats down Odinforce-Thor in the same way he beat the Watcher in Hulk #5

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166701-8780934387-Thorv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166702-4194720298-Thorv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166706-9433572428-Thorv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166708-2209099506-Thorv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166709-5228480659-Thorv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166711-4858940747-Thorv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166712-8321326900-Thorv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166714-3323483906-Thorv.jpg

Hulk finally beats Red Hulk in Hulk #6

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166737-6384296413-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166738-3929641987-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166742-4662402527-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166744-3089796201-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166750-9384394923-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166753-2260011565-Hulkv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3166760-3285515823-Hulkv.jpg

World War Hulk was powerful enough to match an all-out Sentry, a guy with the power of a million exploding suns, blow for blow in World War Hulk #5:

Hulk fights and defeats Dr. Strange while he's possessed by Zom, a demon even more powerful than Dr. Strange,Dormmamu or Umar

Zom-possessed Strange literally blew gaping holes through World War Hulk and he'd heal them in the space of panels, from World War Hulk #4:

Everything done in the World War Hulk storyline is Hulk holding back with his punches. Amadeus Cho confirms that with his abilities in Hulk Vs Hercules: When Titans Collide #1:

There isn't really anybody in comics who gets a second wind like World War Hulk. After Bruce and Bob beat the alter-egos out of each other, a spike of anger just brings back a seemingly exhausted World War Hulk to full power... and beyond. From World War Hulk #5:

and there he is going "worldbreaker"...

As he ascends towards Worldbreaker levels, the shockwaves from even a single footstep are felt for hundreds of miles around, tossing helicopters in the air, and causing nearly irreparable damage to the bedrock of the Eastern Seaboard.

Even after he allowed the heroes to drain his gamma away, the damage he caused would have split Manhattan Island in half. From World War Hulk: Aftersmash#1:

The consequences of the Worldbreaker's shockwaves are unequivocally continental in scale. Amadeus Cho reminds Red She-Hulk, "I know. I'm not worried about you... just the rest of the freaking continent." From Incredible Hulks #632:

And again in Son of Hulk #11-12

(Incredible Hulks #610-611)

It's made clear that the "worldbreaker" power-level wasn't just a one time feat. When he's pushed towards Worldbreaker levels again, the shockwaves produced are felt once again throughout the Eastern Seaboard mirroring his previous footstep. From Incredible Hulk #610:

(Incredible Hulk #630-635)

And Again....

So we know, at worldbreaker power-levels, the Hulk ( and red she-hulk) make the earth quake merely by standing and could sink continents with a footstep.

obviously there's a difference in the amount of effort put into a punch and a footstep. Punches pack way more power and proportion speed than footsteps.

Merely by clashing with Red She-hulk, WB Hulk indirectly......

A. destroyed a planet

AND

B. vaporized a guy on Silver Sufer power-level, as well as guys who rivaled Hulk at base-levels, and the Mindless ones(he even lets the guys attack him so he can amp up that much faster!!).

None of these things were even remotely the focal point of WB Hulk's attack, so they were taking the smallest effects of Hulk's(and Red She-hulk's) power, but they were still destroyed. That's just shows how insanely powerful WB Hulk is.

It's plain to see that worlbreaker Hulk's power is far above the average planet-busting powerhouse.

World War Hulk tosses Fin Fang Foom backwards with such force that Umar's enchanted shields are shattered in Incredible Hulks #634:

Despite the Red Hulk having forcibly absorbed some of World War Hulk's gamma energies, he is defeated by a final thunderclap in Hulk #24:

One of the most powerful entities Marvel ever published, a living cosmic cube, the Beyonder, famously commented, "You are nothing but raging power personified! An infinity of power -- with no finite elementinside!" From Secret Wars II #2:

The Mad Titan Thanos famously shared such trepidation when faced with the assault of a Power Gem wielding Champion, "In many ways I assume this is what it would be like battling the Terran behemoth, the Hulk. A conflict I've sought to avoid over the years." From Thanos Quest#1:

Various villains have recognized the Hulk's power. Apocalypse takes great notice of the Hulk's energies as they "may give [him] power over the Celestials themselves." FromIncredible Hulk #456:

Even the impossibly powerful Celestials recognize the Hulk's power. Gamiel the Manipulator searched for (and found in Hulk), "evolution's crowning achievement -- the pinnacle of what your species will become..." From Marvel Monsters: Devil Dinosaur #1:

Doc Sampson finds that, through his own battery of tests, "There truly seems to be no limit to the Hulk's strength!" From Incredible Hulk #228:

Here's Hulk overwhelming a quantum molder designed by Ultron to liquify and mold adamantium. During the fight Mad thinker, through mathematical formula, shows us once again what is already known to many, that Hulk's strength is incalculable in Indestructible Hulk #1:

Bruce Banner comes to the realization that the Hulk is incurable in indestructible Hulk #1:

Once again, it should be noted that Hulk is incurable because he is indestructible. Bruce Banner himself notes this when he says" I've come to believe the Hulk is indestructible" inindestructible Hulk #2:

Even the mutated super-genius, Leader, realizes, "The tests are worthless! There's no way to measure his strength! There is nothing he cannot do! I cannot build a device powerful enough to test him with!" From Tales to Astonish #73:

#90 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@dum529001:

It's quite sad that even with you posting all of these feats.. Most people are still going to scream Doomsday ! Most of these feats are on par with and above things Superman has done, but the bias is strong on the site !

#91 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the version... Doomsday doesn't have any feats besides beating people... I hate this fight because people always go with "Doomsday killed Superman therefore he beats Hulk" f*ck ABC logic... Hulk wins... Doomsday hasn't show any strength feat to put him on planet busting scale... And he beating Superman is also wrong, Superman has WAY better feats to counter anything Doomsday has ever dished... Im out.

Never...NEVER. Does hulk casually do these feats. I'm not saying they are PIS, but hulk never does this unless under special circumstances. Besides, this is average hulk we're talking about, not World breaker or some other overpowered version, just your average hulk.

#92 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain said:

Have been done before -_-.Doomsday>Hulk

doomsday>hulk based on fan votes and being overly biased i mean all ppl say is doomsday beat superman so he beats hulk since superman beat hulk

ok but wasn't that crossover based on fan votes look logically lookin at their powers hulk whoops doomsday ass every time and further more hulk beats superman not a fanboy but look if hulk get stronger the angier he gets and fights provide both sides to get angrier then obviously the one who gets stronger through out the battle will win now you can say supes is faster so he wins that way but is he strong enough to knock him out the moment he see's him would he even do that the answer is no look at the fight between him and darkseid it took a full 30 minutes almost for him to say okay im going all out (yes this is the cartoon movie) but that neither here nor there supes never just punch with all of his might even if he did it no guarantee it'l take out the hulk unless super man is on sentry odinforce thor hyperion or zeus's level which he is not.

but again neither here nor there since this is hulk vs doomsday and hulk wins his power increases while doomsday stay the same the only chnge is the adaptation to his body

Ikr! Hulk's power always increases! He could never defeat a guy that beat the entire JLA with one hand tied behind his back! Hulk is so darned strong that he got knocked out by captain america! Hulk ftw!

#93 Edited by CheeseSticks (2392 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe Hulk actually got 44% of the votes

#94 Edited by Wolverine08 (38955 posts) - - Show Bio

It'll be a long and hard fought battle, but I think the Hulk takes down Doomsday.

#95 Edited by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_kryptonian: @the_last_kryptonian: sarcasm real mature but lets not forget hulk beatn all of marvel with no sweat lets look at doomsday true power which is his durability increases after each death and by the time he fought jla he was already pretty freakin durable when you can litterally tank anything they throw at you you dnt have to sweat much plus jla gets beaten by characters that shouldn't beat them has he fought ppl on skyfather status and won or atlest make a draw no has he shown that his physical strength increases no only his durability which can be surpassed by who ever outmatches how much dd can handle which is the hulks forte as for other rounds as said dd physical dnt increase just his durability making the hulk angry enough to kill him again the hulk doesnt need to gind differnt way to kill dd cuz each burst of strength is in away different

#96 Posted by Bezza (3417 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe Hulk actually got 44% of the votes

I cant believe you cant believe! Its a forum about opinions and everyone has a different one! Hulk is the strongest Marvel character, Doomsday perhaps the brute strongest DC one. DC people always under-estimate Hulk even though his various power showings demonstrate what a nightmare he is! He has no weaknesses, he heals almost instantly and his strength has no limits. How do you put someone down with those attributes? Also, WW Hulk is only a normal Hulk who got very, very angry and came back to earth looking to avenge his dead wife. There is no "normal hulk,,," as such. I think this battle would go on for a long, long time, but honestly think that as its likely to be just a slug fest, Hulk can eventually win.

#97 Edited by CheeseSticks (2392 posts) - - Show Bio
@bezza:

#98 Edited by SheenLantern (6258 posts) - - Show Bio

@cheesesticks said:
@bezza:

>Silver Age

>Not canon

>Totally irrelevant

#99 Posted by GhostRavage (8402 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: You know man... I need to adimt, at first... I thought you were a DC fanboy. But im starting to like you. You know when to stop people from posting sh*t. 1 charity following as an apology...

@ghostravage said:

Depends on the version... Doomsday doesn't have any feats besides beating people... I hate this fight because people always go with "Doomsday killed Superman therefore he beats Hulk" f*ck ABC logic... Hulk wins... Doomsday hasn't show any strength feat to put him on planet busting scale... And he beating Superman is also wrong, Superman has WAY better feats to counter anything Doomsday has ever dished... Im out.

Never...NEVER. Does hulk casually do these feats. I'm not saying they are PIS, but hulk never does this unless under special circumstances. Besides, this is average hulk we're talking about, not World breaker or some other overpowered version, just your average hulk.

Hulk has busted the Avengers multiple times. Hulk cracked Onslaught's armor while Thor and the power of a bunch of people together couldn't even scratch him. Hulk has a lot of high ends feats because his character is made for such situations. Like Tony says... "We have a Hulk".

Also, WBH, WWH, Hulk and his mother are canon. They are features that can be included in arguments since Pak's run is >CANON<... Wtf is that "normal Hulk" you're talking about? Normal Hulk is Green and share minds with Banner, so i don't know what you're talking about. Also, its easy to assume he will indeed become WBH against Doomsday in no time. Doomsday is a ruthless merciless beast that just want to kill... Hulk will not like that so puff... Sh*t happens.

Ikr! Hulk's power always increases! He could never defeat a guy that beat the entire JLA with one hand tied behind his back! Hulk is so darned strong that he got knocked out by captain america! Hulk ftw!

Why low balling Hulk? Why using the most stupid moments of him? Did you see my comment above? Did you see the scans? No doubt you're just a biased person who doesn't want his overrated character to lose. I was waiting for you to mention Hulk being KO'd by a cement truck... C'mon, i know you want to use that issue. My god...

#100 Edited by moki031698 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins, because his adaptive healing factor allows him to take whatever Hulk throws at him and make biological improvements, such as tougher bone plates to take Hulk's blows. Also Doomsday can keep up with Hulk in terms of strength.