Posted by HybridComics (57 posts) 1 year, 2 months ago

Poll: Who Would Win, Hulk or Doomsday? (244 votes)

Hulk 43%
Doomsday 57%

This apart of the youtube series Comic Book VS by comic book youtube channel Hybrid0027. The episode is Hulk VS Doomsday (CBVS#29), please watch, comment, subscribe, like, & vote!!

#1 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

My money's on Doomsday.

#2 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

H/P Doomsday. Easily.

#3 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel fanboy here... but Doomsday.

#4 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the version... Doomsday doesn't have any feats besides beating people... I hate this fight because people always go with "Doomsday killed Superman therefore he beats Hulk" f*ck ABC logic... Hulk wins... Doomsday hasn't show any strength feat to put him on planet busting scale... And he beating Superman is also wrong, Superman has WAY better feats to counter anything Doomsday has ever dished... Im out.

#5 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the version... Doomsday doesn't have any feats besides beating people... I hate this fight because people always go with "Doomsday killed Superman therefore he beats Hulk" f*ck ABC logic... Hulk wins... Doomsday hasn't show any strength feat to put him on planet busting scale... And he beating Superman is also wrong, Superman has WAY better feats to counter anything Doomsday has ever dished... Im out.

Woah.... He actually said that.

#6 Posted by comic_book_fan (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

big green guy who destroyed 3 planets just by slamming his hands to the ground then pulled one back together and his durability and healing powers increase as he becomes enraged.

#7 Posted by HybridComics (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa, I'm surprised by the great responses. Glad there's a great comic book community here!

#8 Posted by dondave (37575 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#9 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

@hybridcomics:

Yes it has! Then again, I haven't been here awhile...

#10 Posted by doubleaa54 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins, because he can't die. Anything Hulk would do to Doomsday would just make him more powerful. Hulk could stop Doomsday a million times over, but he isn't killing him. Eventually Hulk will run out of ideas, and Doomsday rips his head off.

#11 Posted by Rick_Grayson (781 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins, because he can't die. Anything Hulk would do to Doomsday would just make him more powerful. Hulk could stop Doomsday a million times over, but he isn't killing him. Eventually Hulk will run out of ideas, and Doomsday rips his head off.

Exactly my logic

#12 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

d'awww

@doubleaa54:

pfffsh

don't make doomsday stalemate everyone below reality warping level with that argument

I'd give it to Hulk the first 3, then Doomsday adapts the rest of the 7.

#13 Edited by patrat18 (9790 posts) - - Show Bio

@hybridcomics: can we get more new 52 origins that would be awsome

#14 Edited by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Just once in this debate I'd like a Doomsday supporter to actually back up their statement with actual Doomsday feats, but they don't actually have any that's on Hulk's level at all. All they keep regurgitating is that Doomsday beat Superman which must means he can beat Hulk, (Which in itself is contradictory of what actually happened, Because Superman went into a Coma and didn't die, Doomsday Died, both of them lost and no one really won)... which is ABC logic which everyone knows doesn't work here, but people keep using.

Without lowballing on both sides of this argument and using best feat, Hulk wins this debate easily. If you simply say doomsday wins and mentions superman you are PROBABLY a fanboy with no real argument.

#15 Edited by CheeseSticks (2482 posts) - - Show Bio

inb4 Hulk fanboy

Dommsday win

#16 Posted by Straynger (228 posts) - - Show Bio

Beating Superman to death is a feat.

#17 Edited by Jgames (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday all day

#18 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@straynger: We'll that was for Plot. Since the story was the Death Of Superman. We all know Doomsday should have lost to Clark also. Superman has too many extra abilities.

#19 Edited by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

I going with the original.

#20 Edited by gav (769 posts) - - Show Bio

@straynger said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Doomsday that beat Superman beat by Superman (on a number of occasions) before and thus adapted to Superman making the victory possible?

#21 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@straynger: not while dying in the process, ,and Superman didn't die he went into a Coma. Doomsday died, get your facts straight.

#22 Edited by World_Breaker_Elmo (186 posts) - - Show Bio

Going to say the Hulk for now unless someone can provide evidence that Doomsday's adaptive abilities can/have overcome physical impacts. My reasoning for this is wouldn't the Hulk not simply continue to increase in strength and power until his attacks are just too much for DD to handle?

However, would Doomsday possibly be able to overcome Hulk's regenerative abilities quick enough and kill him before he had time for his rage to build and empower him?

#23 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

If you guys want to bring out hp doomsday then ill call it and raise you a world breaker hulk. Ya know, the unstoppable casual planet buster

#24 Edited by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@doubleaa54 said:

No... Doomsday does not grow stronger nor more powerful. It only happens when he dies, contrary to Hulk which indeed grows stronger and more powerful the more you fight him. Hulk will eventually overpower him and beat him into a pulp... Which in a fight like this would be more rational to take the first one to KO/Kill the other wins... But you're right... Hulk will ran out of ideas and he will just punch him to infinity and beyond similar to Fin Fang Foom... Doomsday will never rip Hulk's head off... Maybe if you present some feats...Oh! That's right... He doesn't have ANY that suggests he will...

I effing hate this fight... Its so unpractical to argue about this...

#25 Posted by alternative_backup (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins, but Hulk is a tough opponent.

#26 Edited by fiodestromus (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Doomsday constantly withstand a stronger physical force each time in the fight?

Say he's beat with a 2000 pound punch

He adapts to 2000

Wouldn't he just be knocked out by a punch way stronger than that.I don't think he could just be adapted to all damage

#27 Posted by Anjales (434 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, a few things to take into consideration. First let's take into consideration some feats. Doomsday beat the entire Justice League with one arm ties behind his back. He survived several full blown blows from Supes, and in some instances he was barely fazed. At one point, Doomsday was even laughing when Supes hit him. Also, he was fast enough to react to Supes attacks. Does Doomsday have super-speed? If he does, then that is an advantage over Hulk.

With that said, if Hulk manages to keep up with Doom's speed, then I see the following scenario taking place: Hulk punches Doom, Doom is unfazed and knocks Hulk away, Hulk gets angry, punches Doom harder, Doom is unfazed, knocks Hulk away, Hulk becomes angrier, punches Doom even harder, Doom is slightly fazed, Doom punches Hulk away, Hulk becomes even angrier, etc... the more hulk becomes angrier, the stronger he gets, the more durable he gets, eventually Hulk is gonna get so mad he's gonna beat the crap outta Doom. Last I checked, Doom's power level is constant while Hulk continuously becomes stronger because he'll probably be pissed off at the big ugly guy randomly killing people. And if this is the badass Green Scar Hulk? Oh boy. Winner: Hulk, Loser: Basically everyone on the planet in the story.

#28 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done to death...Doomsday still wins...

#29 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@capall2: The funny thing is this battle is pure speculation from Doomsday part... And people saying he wins with no kind of feats and support to back that up worth less than a rotten potato. Until i get to see people arguing with actual feats and proof, saying Doomsday wins because he wins its meaningless... So saying "this has been done to death... Doomsday still wins" its not the way to go.

#30 Posted by HybridComics (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: I'm working on it. Most likely will start them again for next week since I've been getting many requests for them

#31 Posted by russellmania77 (15436 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: original doomsday beat superman twice, that's pretty big feat right there so u couldn't really say that's PIS. He can't be killed by physical methods aka hulk's only method. Doomsday wins... I'm out

#32 Posted by Hulk_Smashes_Everyone (99 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman>Hulk

And

Doomsday killed Superman

So doomsday wins. but if superman fought Hulk like a man and just used his fists in close quarter combat hulk would make superman nothing more than a smear on his fists

#33 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: Nah, Superman should always win against him. And see? Doomsday doesn't have feats besides beating people... Black Adam was the same... But he managed to have some reliable feats to argue with the character... ABC logic doesn't work like that. And for someone whose strength and power increase the more you fight him, it can be assumable that he will overpower Doomsday that way... Fiodestromus said something logical before... If Doomsday adapted to resist forces equal to 2000 pounds, wouldn't he die if hit by a force bigger than 2000 pounds? Maybe he can regenerate, but he doesn't come more powerful if he doesn't die before... I still don't see how he will beat Hulk if he's a slugger in the first place... I really don't want to debate about this... Im out... For real.

#34 Edited by Lady_Liberty (8281 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday. He's dealt with many more powerful foes over the years. Hulk just doesn't have the power.

#35 Edited by World_Breaker_Elmo (186 posts) - - Show Bio

Still staying with Hulk. There is nothing to increase DD's strength whereas the Hulk is all about perpetual strength gains. I have also not found, nor has anyone provided anything that says DD can adapt to increasing physical impacts. Besides, for this match Hulk only needs to kill him once right?

The only thing I still question is whether DD would be able to overwhelm the Hulk's regenerative abilities with enough damage early on before enough rage sets in and Hulk becomes too powerful. Basically if DD can't get the job done quick he is finished.

#36 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday is faster, and easily strong enough to tear hulk in half

#37 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman>Hulk

And

Doomsday killed Superman

So doomsday wins. but if superman fought Hulk like a man and just used his fists in close quarter combat hulk would make superman nothing more than a smear on his fists

I can't tell if you're serious or if you are just trolling???? It's been proven time and time again that the only department that Superman is superior in versus Hulk is speed. Not Strength, not Durability,, not even Fighting skills, but Speed, not even in intelligence does Superman have the advantage depending on the version of Hulk. But at least Superman has comparable feats, however Doomsday does not. and your ABC logic, is horrible, and as i said before Doomsday did not kill Superman he was in a Coma and very much alive as was explained. Doomsday however died from the encounter.

#38 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, this goes to Doomsday

#39 Posted by patrat18 (9790 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt1: what are you talking about? wolverine claws can cut hulk,durability superman has it. strength superman far passes hulk on mutiple occasions,fighting superman knows kryptonian martial arts,read comics before you comment, hulk just throws punches the angrier he gets.

#40 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted for the Hulk.

For some reason I don't think that Doomsday is on the same strenght level as Zeus and therefore he should not be able to beat Hulk up so badly that the beating would overpower Hulks healing factor and knock him out. I think that Hulk would be able to handle the punishment at the beginning. He would struggle, but as the beating would go on, he would become stronger and be able to compete with Doomsday. Then we would have a real fight and Hulk already had some ridiculous feats and I'm not even talking about the over the top stuff, where he squated a mountain, or destroyed a meteor twice the size of the Earth, but even the more "recent" stuff, wher he was Bannerless and fighting the pigmutants underground and punching them through the Ocean and what so ever. These were actually really, really impressive showings of strenght, since usually nowday you don't see something like that anymore. Feats from the Silver Age of comics don't appear anymore, so even without such stuff Hulk has more than enough to to showcase, while Doomsday doesn't have that much besides him defeating other power houses, even if he did it quickly.

Speaking of quick: Doomsday speed would be an important factor in the fight though, yet I don't see it playing that much of a difference, since we rarely ever saw it. Usually he brawls it out just like the Hulk. And for the sake of the fight Hulk should be able to kill Doomsday buy just punching him to death. Doomsday should not be immune to that in this one, because if he is, it turns into one of these pointless battles, where one character can't even lose.

#41 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#42 Posted by Spiderman22 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk will win since ebhas limitless strength they basically are the same

#43 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on what? Beating people? Yeah... That's a very reliable proof there...

@chibio said:

I voted for the Hulk.

For some reason I don't think that Doomsday is on the same strenght level as Zeus and therefore he should not be able to beat Hulk up so badly that the beating would overpower Hulks healing factor and knock him out. I think that Hulk would be able to handle the punishment at the beginning. He would struggle, but as the beating would go on, he would become stronger and be able to compete with Doomsday. Then we would have a real fight and Hulk already had some ridiculous feats and I'm not even talking about the over the top stuff, where he squated a mountain, or destroyed a meteor twice the size of the Earth, but even the more "recent" stuff, wher he was Bannerless and fighting the pigmutants underground and punching them through the Ocean and what so ever. These were actually really, really impressive showings of strenght, since usually nowday you don't see something like that anymore. Feats from the Silver Age of comics don't appear anymore, so even without such stuff Hulk has more than enough to to showcase, while Doomsday doesn't have that much besides him defeating other power houses, even if he did it quickly.

Speaking of quick: Doomsday speed would be an important factor in the fight though, yet I don't see it playing that much of a difference, since we rarely ever saw it. Usually he brawls it out just like the Hulk. And for the sake of the fight Hulk should be able to kill Doomsday buy just punching him to death. Doomsday should not be immune to that in this one, because if he is, it turns into one of these pointless battles, where one character can't even lose.

Just to point out, that the fight with Zeus, Hulk just stood there in other to take the punishment to save his family... Not to mention, even Zeus himself said he affected Hulk's regeneration with magic in order to let only his liver regenerate... Something like "Apollo chained to the rock" stuff... With this said, its understandable why Hulk didn't fight back nor showed any kind of resistance to that stomping. Nonetheless, it wasn't WBH... More like slightly below WWH... However, im not saying Hulk is on Skyfather lvl nor anything close... But in a straight up brawl, he won't go down that easily for sure.

#44 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday speedblitz.

#45 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

first doomsday isn't all that much faster then hulk but no what we'll say that he is ok for some of you dc fans. Hulk like doomsday also have the power to adapt to what ever is going on around him except on a much wider scale. whereas doomsday have to die to adapt to what ever change the battle has presented hulk regen and his ever so famous motto what angrier he gets the stronger meaning hey you kno that cheap stunt you pulled to get that in yea not gonna work now you just made a strong man even stronger. Now there is the problem that once hulk beats him doomsday will now be as strong and adapted to what ever lvl of strength hulk last used to do away with him. true that is a problem but yet again his durability and such will keep him in the fight long enough to win it. Now what ppl forget the most when it comes to hulk vs supes or hulk vs anyone is that the strength is not the only thing that increases in the stats strength speed durability regen damn near the whole nine. Another popular misconception is that he is stupid by no means is he as dumb as he looks and sounds in wwh amadeus cho tells us the colatteral damage from hulks rampages shoulda been much higher did the calculation and came up that hulk actually uses math to try and cause as little damage as possible when he fights wwh some what confirms this reluctantly still wanting to keep his image as the bad guy. Not to mention hulk is the only person in the comicbook world to weild thors hammer w/o being worthy of it he broke through the what ever magic kepping him from lifting it with just sheer force.Yeah there has been others to lift thors hammer but none of em lifted it w/o being worthy supes was worthy when he picked it up (and then later proven unworthy) red hulk found a loop through the system but hulk lifted t breaking the rules of the magic odin has set upon it both thor and odin was so impressed they gave hulk a variation of the hammer making godly hulk if you guys wanna put in hp doomsday face hulk with the might of gods seriously op

#46 Edited by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@blacharrt1: what are you talking about? wolverine claws can cut hulk,durability superman has it. strength superman far passes hulk on mutiple occasions,fighting superman knows kryptonian martial arts,read comics before you comment, hulk just throws punches the angrier he gets.

first of all. Wolverine's bones are laced with pure Adamantium, there is no substance in DC that even compares to it, and it's for the most part indestructible. Hulk can not only bend, but he can break secondary Adamantium quite easily, it's still has a very high durability, and can't be damaged by most people. So it cutting the Hulk's skin isn't a low showing.

Superman was KO'ed by a shadowmoon, not even the size of a actual Planet, Hulk has withstood enough force to not only destroy a planet but to move it out of orbit. Superman was also pushed to his limits when he tried to contain a singularity that wasn't even a mini blackhole, while Hulk Held off a temporal vortex, with the weight of the defender on him keeping them safe. Superman has suffered broken noses and had bloody mouths just from getting punched, and has been Knocked out by much less. While Hulk was tanking blows from skyfathers, and Chaoswave amped Zomstrange, and Abomination even while he was getting weaken. But this is besides the point this isn't a superman vs. Hulk thread, it's a Doomsday vs. Hulk thread. And this is exactly why people can't argue Doomsday, because he has nothing to argue. Stay on topic.

#47 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

are you serious hulk skin is close enough to being on par with adamantium damn near his skin is pretty much impenetrable bones are virtually unbreakable with a healing factor as strong as wolverines actally stronger since the angrier he gets the faster the regen is plus he will undoubtly become stronger in a matter ofminutes doomsday loses

#48 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Have been done before -_-.Doomsday>Hulk

#49 Edited by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain said:

Have been done before -_-.Doomsday>Hulk

doomsday>hulk based on fan votes and being overly biased i mean all ppl say is doomsday beat superman so he beats hulk since superman beat hulk

ok but wasn't that crossover based on fan votes look logically lookin at their powers hulk whoops doomsday ass every time and further more hulk beats superman not a fanboy but look if hulk get stronger the angier he gets and fights provide both sides to get angrier then obviously the one who gets stronger through out the battle will win now you can say supes is faster so he wins that way but is he strong enough to knock him out the moment he see's him would he even do that the answer is no look at the fight between him and darkseid it took a full 30 minutes almost for him to say okay im going all out (yes this is the cartoon movie) but that neither here nor there supes never just punch with all of his might even if he did it no guarantee it'l take out the hulk unless super man is on sentry odinforce thor hyperion or zeus's level which he is not.

but again neither here nor there since this is hulk vs doomsday and hulk wins his power increases while doomsday stay the same the only chnge is the adaptation to his body

#50 Edited by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

and so is destroyin planets with little to no effort being on par with gods jumping planet to planet ohh and being the embodiment of anger it self whenever there is anger there is hulk yea sorry hulk wins