Who Would Win, Captain Marvel or Supergirl?

HybridComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By HybridComics

Poll Who Would Win, Captain Marvel or Supergirl? (45 votes)

Captain Marvel 40%
Supergirl 60%

Hey Comic Vine community!! This is apart of the youtube series Comic Book VS by comic book youtube channel Hybrid0027. The episode is Captain Marvel VS Supergirl (CBVS#36), please watch, comment, subscribe, like, & vote!!

THINGS TO NOTE:

1) This is the most recent mainstream version of the selected comic book character, so if there has been no retcons/reboots of the character (New 52) stay within a 20 year timeframe regarding the character.

2) This battle will use facts or at least basic logic, we researched these characters & list their stats in the video with the categories strength, speed, intelligence, fighting, durability, & energy manipulation/projection. We also take their equipment into consideration if they use any, unless otherwise stated.

3) Regarding facts that means if the character has a Ph.D in Physics, then use information a character with a Ph.D in Physics should have. Another example would be a character being a professional boxer, use what a professional boxer would know, have (experience? skills?), & do within a fighting scenario.

4) Please don't use ridiculous factors such as "_______ briefly had the power cosmic" or "_______ stole Superman's powers once" as this is the characters as they're currently portrayed in most comics at the time of making this video.

5) This fight is located in a neutral environment so nobody has any "homefield advantage."

6) You may use feats but only if they have been done at least twice without it being a plot device that is never mentioned/shown again after it's shown.

7) The fight can go to KO, SUBMISSION, or DEATH. Neither one is the definitive goal, as long as it's considered defeating the opponent you may debate it.

8) Enjoy the match-up, comment with your opinion, & don't forget to vote!!!

• 
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1  Edited By dondave

Kara

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Emperorb777

Supergirl no question.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dondave

In regards to Supergirl acting dumb when she first met Superman, her reactions are not unfounded. She woke up to find a 20 something year old guy claiming to be her cousin when as far as she knew he was still a baby. I'd try to knock the person out as well.

Also I doubt Carol can be considered Indestructible on anywhere near that level, she admitted she would have died from a bomb that only blew up a mansion.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cjdavis103

isn't captain Marvel magic and thus able to hut super girl?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dondave

isn't captain Marvel magic and thus able to hut super girl?

DC's Captain Marvel uses Magic, the Captain Marvel form Marvel is based on ordinary energy projection.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave

ah then I wish I could change my vote Kara in a stomp

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By patrat18

Kara but not by a stomp.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

supergirl stomps.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

In regards to Supergirl acting dumb when she first met Superman, her reactions are not unfounded. She woke up to find a 20 something year old guy claiming to be her cousin when as far as she knew he was still a baby. I'd try to knock the person out as well.

Also I doubt Carol can be considered Indestructible on anywhere near that level, she admitted she would have died from a bomb that only blew up a mansion.

well to be fair carol saying she would die from a bomb explosion should be bad writtin,she can absobr energy,she has absorbed nuke explossions and a granade is not going to affect her since she is bullet proof.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ForeverEvil

kara

deathspa202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If in space, and Carol unlocks Binary powers, Carol all the way.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If in space, and Carol unlocks Binary powers, Carol all the way.

Her Binary form didn't stop her getting captured by the Builder's and she'd need to absorb a massive amount of energy before she can even do so

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

Kara but not by a stomp.

kara is much stronger,faster and durable than carol,she stomps carol.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

Kara but not by a stomp.

New 52 Kara?? I don't think so. She is a little hot headed, and untrained. H'el owned her on one page. WW owned her in what 2.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Girl,though I accidentally voted for Captain Marvel due to my Brain thinking Shazam.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By gokuwarrior

@patrat18 said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@patrat18 said:

Kara but not by a stomp.

New 52 Kara?? I don't think so. She is a little hot headed, and untrained. H'el owned her on one page. WW owned her in what 2.

doesn't matter,new 52 H'el or WW would own carol too,kara has better strength feats,she has much better speed feats like fighting with new 52 flash in one second,she actually speedblitz in character something that carol never does,she only has like 4 speedblitz feats in her whole career,and carol as a fighter is not good at all,she almost has 0 fighting skill feat and never uses tactics in fights,so skills are not going to be a factor here,and kara in new 52 also has better durability feats,so yes,she owns carol.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Carol needs to absorb a lot of energy in her Binary form to be near Kara's level.

My vote goes to Supergirl.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Emperorb777

Supergirl dances on Carol's grave.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@patrat18 said:

Kara but not by a stomp.

doesn't matter,new 52 H'el or WW would own carol too,kara has better strength feats,she has much better speed feats like fighting with new 52 flash in one second,she actually speedblitz in character something that carol never does,she only has like 4 speedblitz feats in her whole career,and carol as a fighter is not good at all,she almost has 0 fighting skill feat and never uses tactics in fights,so skills are not going to be a factor here,and kara in new 52 also has better durability feats,so yes,she owns carol.

Well you've got me.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By gokuwarrior

@patrat18 said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@patrat18 said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@patrat18 said:

Kara but not by a stomp.

Well you've got me.

just saying the truth,glad that we are on the same page.

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl. I guess.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By gokuwarrior
Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally I don't think Supergirl has enough new 52 feats to say she'd easily win (well, maybe accept for when she punched Superman through the great wall of China and kept pace with the Flash ....), but I will say she'd win decisively since she operates on a higher level than Carol it seems. Kara's feats are already pretty damn good, better than Carols and since there isn't much to go on since it's a new universe it's consistent enough to be fact....New 52 Kara is stronger than Carol, faster than Carol and her durability aint to bad either which is enough for me to say she'd win a solid majority

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By gokuwarrior

glad to see supergirl has the biggest amount of votes,because she is obiously above ms marvel.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Marvel(shazam) beats Kara. Captain Marvel(Thanos foe) vs Kara: I don't know. Captain Marvel(Carol) vs Kara: Kara wins. Captain Marvel(Spectrum) vs Kara,Superman, powergirl, Zod: Captain Marvel wins. Main point? Too many people have been named Captain Marvel.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl's too fast for Carol.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn str8

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Definitely Supergirl.

@patrat18 said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@patrat18 said:

Kara but not by a stomp.

To be fair, I don't think anyone that went against H'el made it past one page lol you don't mess with that dude.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely Supergirl.

@patrat18 said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@patrat18 said:

Kara but not by a stomp.

To be fair, I don't think anyone that went against H'el made it past one page lol you don't mess with that dude.

True. I just read Superman #25. The guy is a beast.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatched. Unless the chicks Binary I don't see her having a chance against Kara.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

He's an excellent new villain. I haven't read any of his current arc though.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By patrat18

@patrat18 said:

Lets just say he's OP like a mf.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pokeysteve

@patrat18 said:

@pokeysteve said:

@patrat18 said:

Lol true story. That's exactly what the Superman family needs if you ask me.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@pokeysteve said:

@patrat18 said:

Lol true story. That's exactly what the Superman family needs if you ask me.

Pretty much.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really do get tired of people who clearly know nothing about comics making youtube videos. Supergirl stomps Carol's head in.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

Captain Marvel(shazam) beats Kara. Captain Marvel(Thanos foe) vs Kara: I don't know. Captain Marvel(Carol) vs Kara: Kara wins. Captain Marvel(Spectrum) vs Kara,Superman, powergirl, Zod: Captain Marvel wins. Main point? Too many people have been named Captain Marvel.

The OP shows a picture of the Captain Marvel being used and even said it's the most current version of characters being used. Therefore you have no point.

Jhaigo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn I thought Captain Marvel meant Shazam and accidentally voted for her/him. If the OP is reading this count my vote for Kara.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: So you responded to a pountless post? Get a life.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@dondave: So you responded to a pountless post? Get a life.

Keeewwl

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Carol as Captain Marvel with the Negabands? Welp, goodbye Supergirl. Nega bands aren't "ordinary energy devices", they draw power from the Negaverse and were at one time used as the power source for a bomb that had the capacity to decimate an entire galaxy. This isn't them merged with the Quantum Bands like they were with Phyla-Vell right? I don't much keep track of Ms. Marvel. Cause last I remember Wendell Vaughn was back as Quasar.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By gokuwarrior

@reikai said:

So Carol as Captain Marvel with the Negabands? Welp, goodbye Supergirl. Nega bands aren't "ordinary energy devices", they draw power from the Negaverse and were at one time used as the power source for a bomb that had the capacity to decimate an entire galaxy. This isn't them merged with the Quantum Bands like they were with Phyla-Vell right? I don't much keep track of Ms. Marvel. Cause last I remember Wendell Vaughn was back as Quasar.

carol as captain marvel has no feats to put her on new 52 supergirl level,going by their feats,strength,speed,durability go for supergirl,nothing changed for carol,she became captain marvel but her feats haven't improved,she still shows strength around 80 tons at best and mach 3 in speed,she loses this fight.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

said:

carol as captain marvel has no feats to put her on new 52 supergirl level,going by their feats,strength,speed,durability go for supergirl,nothing changed for carol,she became captain marvel but her feats haven't improved,she still shows strength around 80 tons at best and mach 3 in speed,she loses this fight.

lol its funny to see their own logic against them. not saying ANYTHING about you reikai