#1 Posted by Wildbobbycarter (171 posts) - - Show Bio

Who? the guards are armed with tazers, nightsticks, pepper spray, rubber bullets, and a few .22s. 

Who wins>

#2 Posted by nick_hero22 (6870 posts) - - Show Bio

3 or 4 Security Guards can take this.
#3 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee beat Chuck Norris in H2H. 50 security guards? Pfft.

#4 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio
If in one of his movies: He blinks and they all sh!t out their innards and die. 

If in real life: Bruce Lee dies.
#5 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dracade102 said:

This.
#6 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by iamwarmachine (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce lee coughs and they all meet there maker
#8 Posted by Wattup (648 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you guys think that Bruce's abilities have become very mythologized? Yes, he was an awesome and innovative martial artist but I doubt he was as god-like as everyone claims he is. He was just a different kind of practitioner in an art that is constantly evolving.

#9 Posted by FunnyStuff707 (179 posts) - - Show Bio
@High Revolutionary said:

Give him nunchuks, and he wins. Did you guys know Bruce is my uncle? I swear.
#10 Posted by katanalauncher (937 posts) - - Show Bio

Take away .22 or give Bruce weapon then he wins.

#11 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5445 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dracade102 said:

#12 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:
3 or 4 Security Guards can take this.
#13 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio

Taser and bruce is down

#14 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie Bruce can beat them all with a minor blood on his lip for him to lick and get angry. 

Real Bruce? I'm going with the previous posters... 3-4 guards. I mean tazer... C'mon. People think the shaking is Bruce getting angry... It's not. It's the electricity burning through his veins.

#15 Posted by batman_begins (90 posts) - - Show Bio

man, is that video for real? dang. phenomenal. 

#16 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio

The real Lei Siu Loong loses, badly.

#17 Posted by Erik (32797 posts) - - Show Bio

The Legend!

#18 Posted by MrDirector786 (43558 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dracade102 said:

#19 Posted by Erik (32797 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah. They are security guards, not S.W.A.T. 

Taking them down would be like running into a McDonalds and whupping all the customers in their booths.

#20 Posted by Sasuke (397 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee
#21 Posted by Freefa11 (2385 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman_begins: No, it's a phone commercial. Damn impressive editing though, and still fun to watch. 

Security guards aren't police officers or soldiers or anything. It kind of depends on the size and physical condition of them, really, which can vary tremendously (some are young men in the prime of life and looking to get into more challenging fields of security, others are middle aged fatasses who just like having a job where they can get paid to sleep 6+ hours a day).  

I think he might be able to take up to 7 or 8, assuming he's ready for a fight and in an environment that works in his favor. 50 is way too many though, especially if they are all armed.
#22 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Do any of you realize that Bruce Lee got robbed by a guy with a gun? Ohh, and the guy did it twice! 

It would only take 1 .22 to end this.
#23 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously one kick and punch isn't going to KO everyone and every time he throws that one punch or kick at someone he has 49 other people swarming him and grabbing him etc. etc.. 

He won't have time to focus and do his dim mak one inch punches either when again 40+ people grabbing him and stomping him. 

Mad love for Bruce Lee but there are some odds you just can't beat.

#24 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

odds for this encounter are crazy imo..

#25 Posted by karnan19 (8 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Daddy_Cool_Dude (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee may dodge most of the weapons, but there is no way he could avoid pepper spray, unless you fancy him a gas mask to fight, well, he still needed a skin protection. Maybe wearing HAZMAT suit and a oxygen cylinder will circumvent these. 

No protection, he will be incapacitated from pepper spray and eventually overpowered by the remaining guards. 

#27 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10845 posts) - - Show Bio

Security Guard are pretty much normal guys with police suits, since they know nothing about martial arts i would say Bruce beat 12 or 13 of them, since all Bruce get himself in problems with gangs in real life, guys that know how to fight and attack him at the same time. 

#28 Posted by Nefarious (20364 posts) - - Show Bio

Burce....

#29 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

50 security Bruce Lee guards would win.