Who would be the best ennemy on Marvel side to face Blue Beetle?

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Sylvain

Well i'm making an Dc Versus Marvel video and i was wondering who could face blue beetle(does marvel have an rip off of him?)?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By oceanmaster21
TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Darkhawk?

@sylvain said:

Well i'm making an Dc Versus Marvel video and i was wondering who could face blue beetle(does marvel have an rip off of him?)?

No. Marvel has not "ripped off" Blue beetle.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which version of the Blue Beetle? Ted Kord would be best faced off with Daredevil IMO with DD having better skills and BB having better equipment. Jaime Reyes I guess could have a good battle with a prepped Iron Man.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you're asking for a counterpart for Blue Beetle...closest I can think of would be Bleeding Edge Iron Man. They both wear suits of armor they can summon at will, and both their armors are capable of transforming into anything their user wants.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends which Blue Beetle. (Dan Garrett, Ted Kord, Jaime Reyes).

Ted Kord would be better against street levelers, like Daredevil, maybe Cap.

Jaime (isn't he a planet buster, or an implied planet buster?). That said, the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of Blue Beetle, is current Iron Man. Both can summon their suits at will (difference is where they're stored). And they're both majorly powerful.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain said:

@veshark:

Hmmm the best ennemy for Ted kord might be Moon Knight dont you think?Jaime Versus Tony who should win?

I actually think Spider-Man would be a good counterpart to Kord - even if Spidey outclasses him on a physical level. They're both scientists, they both have bug-themed costumes, and they both have penchants for humor. I honestly don't think Moon Knight would be a suitable opponent though.

General consensus seems to be that BB would win. While Tony might have the advantage in heightened intelligence (because of the BE) and overall experience, the Scarab just outranks the IM armor in overall power and adaptability. The Scarab is also very intelligent itself, giving Jaime tactical options. I'm not sure I fully agree with this statement though, but that just seems to be what everyone else has concluded.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperhuman: i think red skull or loki vs blue beetle be good fight as well

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Perezite

@veshark said:

If you're asking for a counterpart for Blue Beetle...closest I can think of would be Bleeding Edge Iron Man. They both wear suits of armor they can summon at will, and both their armors are capable of transforming into anything their user wants.

Not to mention showing quite the amount of technopathy and technopathy resistance.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaime (isn't he a planet buster, or an implied planet buster?). That said, the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of Blue Beetle, is current Iron Man. Both can summon their suits at will (difference is where they're stored). And they're both majorly powerful.

Is Tony's new suit stored where I think it is?

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

I actually think Spider-Man would be a good counterpart to Kord - even if Spidey outclasses him on a physical level. They're both scientists, they both have bug-themed costumes, and they both have penchants for humor. I honestly don't think Moon Knight would be a suitable opponent though.

General consensus seems to be that BB would win. While Tony might have the advantage in heightened intelligence (because of the BE) and overall experience, the Scarab just outranks the IM armor in overall power and adaptability. The Scarab is also very intelligent itself, giving Jaime tactical options. I'm not sure I fully agree with this statement though, but that just seems to be what everyone else has concluded.

Well his rival must be Black spider(Batman Villain) evan if spidey stomps him they have similar powers o.o.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark: i gotta agree with the others about for ironman. but ironman still beats him easily. he has technopathy and could just make the suit come off or attack himself. take that away and you got a good fight

BN

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite said:

@sideslash said:

In his bones. The marrow, to be exact, I think.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By comic_book_fan

apocalypse could make for some good stories.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite said:

@sideslash said:

In his bones. The marrow, to be exact, I think.

Oh. Good. For a second, I thought it was stuck up his a--