Who would be and give a good matchup for Dracule Mihawk?

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By saiyan_earthling

First and foremost, I want to apologise that I'm simply asking a question, not making a battle, so if you want to move it to a different section or lock it up, by all means, go ahead.

Anyways onto the thread.

Now for those of you who are familiar with the manga/anime, One Piece, you may know a certain character named Dracule Mihawk. Having the title of "The World's Greatest Swordsman", and being a member of the Shichibukai, Mihawk is an incredibly powerful guy in the series.

This is a picture of what he looks like

No Caption Provided
  • He wields a sword called Kokuto Yoru, the strongest blade in the world of One Piece, being powerful enough to cut down a huge chunk of ice from a frozen tsunami, and he attacks with slashes made of a huge stream of energy or compressed air like projectiles or he can cut his enemy with spiral stream of energy or compressed air at high speed.
  • Mihawk may be one of the most powerful characters in One Piece, having fought frequently with Shanks, who is another top tier, whom Whitebeard had a clash with which split the sky in two. He was accused of having eaten a Devil Fruit by Don Krieg when Mihawk sliced his ship in half, however, in a databook, it's said that he (Mihawk) simply has brute power and skill. Mihawk was also the one who solo'd Don Krieg's entire fleet.
  • He's fast enough to track down Luffy's movements in his 2nd Gear mode and strike with incredible speed. He also deflect and change the direction of bullets effortlessly.

With those words being said, and by watching One Piece, it got me into asking a question:

Who would be and give a good match for Dracule Mihawk?

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By D3athstroke

Red Haired Shanks, Ryuuma the King, Flowersword Vista And Buggy The Clown