Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#51  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@eatmore_payless said:

Jason Todd would be a great match for him

I'm not so sure on that. I think it depends on the equipment but up close Jason would beat him. Over all better skill feats and Tygra's consistent stats aren't something he can't deal with. It eliminates the whip and gun's advantage of medium and long range as well.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@progenitor said:

Albert Wesker.

Cheetara could beat him >:P.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By progenitorigin

@god_spawn said:

@progenitor said:

Albert Wesker.

Cheetara could beat him >:P.

>:O More like become his next Jill Valentine.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@progenitor: NUH UH. I'd actually think it would be a cool fight to see. She would need her staff of Viragor though to beat him though.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By progenitorigin

@god_spawn: It probably would be neat to see, admittedly, I was a huge Thundercats fan--the old school show, but it's been a while since i've watched it, I just remember her being a boss with the staff. Still, Wesker has his S&W magnum and healing factor, eventually she'd get a leash and collar, and Jill Valentine chestpiece. >:D

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By sandiego008

Mysterio w/ prep .. random thought.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@progenitor: How dare you talk like that. I like the new one better and she would be better actually for the fight. The old Cheetara was only able to move super fast for moments at a time but then would hardly be faster than Lion-O. The new one hasn't shown that limit and casually blitzes hordes of enemies, shatters large stone slabs and has ridiculous reflex feats. She has only been tagged two times and she wasn't moving. The 3rd time she over shot a speed blitz if I remember. But like I said she would need her Staff of Viragor to beat him if it were for the majority.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By progenitorigin

@god_spawn: You could always have him face Mr. Zsasz, or maybe Killer Croc.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@sandiego008 said:

Mysterio w/ prep .. random thought.

First off thank you for helping giving me ideas with keeping this thread alive I appreciate it. Second that actually gave me some ideas. He could probably have good fights with some Spidey villains.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By progenitorigin

@god_spawn: So they gave her a pretty sweet upgrade, huh? Nice. I should probably see about renting the newer shows and checking them out. But don't worry, her cage will be nice and soft, and her DNA will give access for a new viral strain to create a whole new race of cat-like people to SATURATE THE WORLD!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@progenitor: I don't know much of Zsasz, depends on how skilled and fast he is. Killer Croc I don't remember ever being too fast but considering how Tygra's weapons are more blunt than piercing he could hurt him but a non jobbing Croc is pretty durable unless given a sword. Croc could end up getting him.

Yeah so far Cheetara is the only upgraded one they have depowered Lion-O, Tygra and Panthro in terms of stats but I've seen better agility and skill feats from Panthro in the new series. Also he was shown to be pretty durable and is still strong too, tossing boulders around, kicking a steel hatch off a wall. Tygra no longer has his mental tricks though which kind of sucks or they haven't shown it, but at least he can swim when visible. The old one couldn't unless he was invisible which made no sense at all to me. Oh well though I heard a rumor they will age the characters naturally over the series (Lion-O was confirmed) but I hope it isn't just Lion-O or else it would be weird to see him like his dad, be older than his older brother and get a massive skill upgrade and not do it to the other characters. It would ruin his rivalry with Tygra too which I like.

Also we should use that as a thread. GS' fave vs Prog' fave. Cheetara vs Wesker. I don't think Cheetara would win a majority but I think we could have an interesting debate.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By progenitorigin

@god_spawn: lol, I thought Tygra was your favorite? Either way, for sure we should do a fav. vs. fav. thread (we already kind of did one earlier, isn't Cyclops one of your favs? He's def' one of mine), I might not be here over the weekend, so we might have to wait to until next week to set it up, i'll have to see some videos of this upgraded Cheetara to see just how good that staff is.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@progenitor: Tygra is my fave but he dies for now :P. Yeah we kind of did with Wesker and Cykes who is my favorite comic character and as well as Cap vs Wolverine (who both are some of my faves). Her staff is magical like it grows tree roots.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By progenitorigin

@god_spawn: Hrm, a magical staff capable of semi-geokinesis. I foresee trouble with this. Although, bullets + blitzing = trouble of their own. ;P

Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Have they've been watered down, or are they the same strength and power as the original?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@progenitor: Also here are her main reflex and speed feats. For first clip check 4:25 to 4:40 the second clip check at 8:35. You're the big Wesker expert, tell me if you think that is fast enough to contend with him. I think it is.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@MagneticShockwave: They have all gotten some upgrades and downgrades except Cheetara. They eliminated Cheetara's speedblitzing weakness but lost her sixth sense or it isn't fully developed. They either hinted at it in episode 6 or she was the only cat Lion-O summoned. Lion-O is not as skilled or strong but he learned a pretty fancy reflex technique in episode 8 against the duelist that trumps anything in the original series from what I remember also once he gets all the stones and armor of omens he gets ridiculous, his ancestor Leo was. He fought Mumm-Ra in space after blasting him from his space colony. Tygra is more skilled now and can swim anytime but lost his mind tricks or he hasn't developed them yet. Panthro lost some strength but I think is a bit more durable and faster and has shown better agility and skill feats oh and he is probably going to get bionic arms, he is friends with the berbils but lost his hands in episode 13. The Kittens haven't done much yet. But they are young still, Lion-O is I believe it was confirmed 17, Cheetara is 19-20, Tygra is 20 and the Kittens are like 8-9. So whether they develop further powers is possible because another rumor, which I heard was confirmed at Wonder-Con, is they will be aging the characters naturally over the series at least Lion-O is but if it's natural it should be everyone. He will probably turn out like a cross between his old self and his father in the new series.

Avalonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Avalonia

Purps xD

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Avalonia said:

Purps xD

No Caption Provided
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Avalonia:

DH that would be a big stomp dragging into this. Tygra has no chance.

Avalonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Avalonia

@god_spawn: He could distract her with his ravishing good looks. You know she has a thing for cats.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Avalonia said:

@god_spawn: He could distract her with his ravishing good looks. You know she has a thing for cats.

No Caption Provided
Avalonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Avalonia

@god_spawn: Rawr

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#74  Edited By ragdollpurps

@god_spawn: @Avalonia: What the fcking fck.

Purps stomps.

/thread