• 63 results
#51 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkelf35 said:

Prep is stupid.

reasons why either team can win are infinite.

Superman can sundip

superman could get sent back in time By dr fate 1000 years and sun dip for 1000 years.

superman could get sent back in time 10000000 years and sun sit for 100000000 years.

ect ect ect

And you think Strange couldn't stops Fate from time travelling?

#52 Posted by WillPayton (9578 posts) - - Show Bio

How powerful is Superman w/ 1 week sun-dipping?

#53 Posted by Hoenhime (137 posts) - - Show Bio

I say marvel

#54 Posted by hsm1 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 said:

@clemj said:

Superman, Batman, Black Adam, Hawkman, Dr Fate, Etrigan, Martian Manhunter

Vs

Silver Surfer, Sentry, Hulk, Ultron, Dr Strange, Ronan the Accuser, Apocalypse

I can fairly tell that hawkman is a nonfactor

black adam beats the shit out of hulk

sentry burns martian manhaunter

dr fate fights on equal bases with dr strange

the surfer beats up superman

apocalypse gets destroyed by etrigan

remaining batman's plan which takes out strange, fate then bans sentry into another dimension

surfer gets wrecked and ultron arrives with a new plan which takes out fate and bats, but has to kneel to DC

DC wins

@clemj Hulk destroys black adam DESTROYS

:

On the contrary, BA destroys Hulk.

#55 Posted by GhostRider2 (3407 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

Can't say for sure but does it matter?If he does damage SS would kill him.He is going after him or BA anyway.

#56 Posted by Dredeuced (5727 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@darkelf35 said:

Prep is stupid.

reasons why either team can win are infinite.

Superman can sundip

superman could get sent back in time By dr fate 1000 years and sun dip for 1000 years.

superman could get sent back in time 10000000 years and sun sit for 100000000 years.

ect ect ect

And you think Strange couldn't stops Fate from time travelling?

One team's prep cannot interfere with another team's prep. Then it'd just be...a battle.

#57 Posted by WillPayton (9578 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

@WillPayton said:

Can't say for sure but does it matter?If he does damage SS would kill him.He is going after him or BA anyway.

Considering that Superman gets all his powers amped with sun dipping, including his speed, it seems like it will matter quite a bit.

One week sun dipping sounds like it will amp him up by a lot, maybe more than even Silver Surfer can deal with. And, the DC team has Batman w/ 1 week prep planning the tactics which is a big help to them. It also makes me wonder how much Batman could improve the Insider Suit with the prep and access to Superman's Kryptonian tech and devices from the Fortress.

#58 Posted by Deathstrokesrevenge (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkmans new armor and fire abilities should make him a factor and batman with prep I mean come on

#59 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Posted by comic_book_fan (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel dog stomps the dc guys here surfer or apocalypse could take down adam and the the other takes down mm.

#61 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

@WillPayton said:

Considering that Superman gets all his powers amped with sun dipping, including his speed, it seems like it will matter quite a bit.

One week sun dipping sounds like it will amp him up by a lot, maybe more than even Silver Surfer can deal with. And, the DC team has Batman w/ 1 week prep planning the tactics which is a big help to them. It also makes me wonder how much Batman could improve the Insider Suit with the prep and access to Superman's Kryptonian tech and devices from the Fortress.

Considering that it is Post-A Surfer, he already summoned 1/5 power of our sun with one move, so he can do the same with Superman.

Besides, we should talk about real options here.

What these people would do in character and prep?

Apocalypse can boost any of them with certain powers. Like telepathy for example, since he did it to both: Sinister and Exodus. He also gived them TK and teleportation abilities.

We also know that Hulk already was his horseman and that he was able to negate Juggernaut's defences.

I am not going into Fate vs Strange, both are high level wizards, it is fair to assume that they will cancel each other out.

Silver Surfer has access to all needed knowledge and powers to create whatever it takes. He normally don't do it, but he can give Apoc and Ultron all materials they will need. Ronan is a leader and likes to use his Sentries army. Surfer and Ultron can create this army. Ultron's only weak point in his war agaisnt Avengers in Avengers vol 3 was limitted amount of adamantium. Surfer can give him as many as he will need, so army of Ultrons made of adamantium is most possible way they will use this prep.

I would say that it would be amped with Celesital tech, but since Apoc never did such a thing, it would be far from fair assumption.

Surfer in the past was also using outside energy source to boost himself or to affect his enemies.

I don't recall any DC character from team 1 ever creating an army with prep. And I don't see an army that could really destroy equal in numbers army of adamantium version of Ultrons.

Only certian characters can put them/him down, but Ultron's side has the most powerfull indyvidual on this fight, which is Surfer.

#62 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel easy

#63 Posted by TethAdam_is_DeathMadam (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman and Fate engage Strange(nth metal is immune to magic). With Strange down fate has free range to hit Marvel with any magical attacks. Black Adam will hold off SS while Superman takes Sentry. MMH can put Hulk down and Etrigan can take Ronan. Everybody else goes down to Fate.