#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

who's on the teams?

M

#2 Posted by Owen_Porter (83262 posts) - - Show Bio

Enough is enough. This isn't even an attempt at a legitimate discussion.

#3 Posted by NEW VENOM (926 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah... New Venom is really starting to get on my nerves with all these stupid battles...

M

#5 Posted by NEW VENOM (926 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 vs team 2

#6 Posted by NEW VENOM (926 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 hulk, atom, superman, beast, jublee, green lantern,wolverine

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18869 posts) - - Show Bio

good question

#8 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Because it's an even number :)

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18869 posts) - - Show Bio

I told him to put them all in one thread and he said it was a good idea so I figured he was going to do that.

#10 Posted by NEW VENOM (926 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 red tornado,hawkeye,spiderman,flash,booster gold,black knight,rouge

#11 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a tie because 2-1=1 so the team who's losing will have 1 chance to turn the tide but the team who's winning might win so there. That didn't make sense.

#12 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"It's a tie because 2-1=1 so the team who's losing will have 1 chance to turn the tide but the team who's winning might win so there. That didn't make sense."

u confused me more then the thread did lol...nice work ?

#13 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I told him to put them all in one thread and he said it was a good idea so I figured he was going to do that."

obviously he didn't...

M

#14 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormath says:

"Jax says:
"It's a tie because 2-1=1 so the team who's losing will have 1 chance to turn the tide but the team who's winning might win so there. That didn't make sense."
u confused me more then the thread did lol...nice work ?"

I just wanted to say something that made no sense at all.

#15 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"Dormath says:
"Jax says:
I just wanted to say something that made no sense at all."

I do it all the time its fun

#16 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"Dormath says:
"Jax says:

I just wanted to say something that made no sense at all."

made more sense than most of his battles

M

#17 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

New Venom, I'm glad you're so enthusiastic about making battles, but you are going WAY overboard. You don't need to fill up pages with your battles. And if you're going to do a team battle, list whose on each team at the start of the forum. We can't just tell who you're thinking of.

#18 Posted by Cyrus (683 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"New Venom, I'm glad you're so enthusiastic about making battles, but ***you are going WAY overboard***. You don't need to fill up pages with your battles. And if you're going to do a team battle, ***list whose on each team at the start of the forum. We can't just tell who you're thinking of.***"
No let him. Hes gonna gonna be mad though when he runs out of battles lol
#19 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

New Venom, I'm getting the feeling you're Donkrieg246734...

And White Pahtnom raises a good point. Put the characters in the battle at the start of the forum. We can't read your mind.

#20 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyrus says:

"White Phantom says:
"New Venom, I'm glad you're so enthusiastic about making battles, but ***you are going WAY overboard***. You don't need to fill up pages with your battles. And if you're going to do a team battle, ***list whose on each team at the start of the forum. We can't just tell who you're thinking of.***"
No let him. Hes gonna gonna be mad though when he runs out of battles lol"

That would take years, you take every character in existence and pair them up against every other character in existence, then you get into team battles, wow, mind boggling really.

#21 Posted by warlock360 (26899 posts) - - Show Bio

well, at least it hasnt been done before got to leave him that...

#22 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"Cyrus says:
"White Phantom says:
No let him. Hes gonna gonna be mad though when he runs out of battles lol"

That would take years, you take every character in existence and pair them up against every other character in existence, then you get into team battles, wow, mind boggling really.

"

Wow again, I didn't think this posted. It was taking forever, probably because we have a thunder storm here, to come up so I just went to the main battle page and abandoned it. Then it turns up it posted. Freaky.

#23 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

NEW VENOM says:

"team 1 vs team 2"

in the end..........GOD (the real one)