Who takes the win???

Kraden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Kraden

So here I am playing DCUO on my PS3 when I suddenly realize, that with Gorilla Grodd he should have gotten a Red Lantern Ring with all the rage he has. But that got me thinking who else should get a ring and if they battled who would win... SO, with Grodd with the Red ring of Rage, I'll say Flash has the blue ring of hope since I really like the look of him durring the Blackest Night series, Super Boy (Conner Kent from Young Justice) will have the Green Ring of will, and Dr. Psycho will have the Yellow Ring of fear. Now all characters standard feats apply, with the exception of Grodd retaining control of his mind, and the feats of the Rings boost there owners abilites and SB can fly with use of the ring.

Battle takes place on Mars... This is a Free For All

Morals are off and are bloodlusted but effects of which will fade as the battle wages on.

No time limit, and the losers will be stranded there and will die once the rings energy runs out.

So.. Who wins?

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lady_liberty

Flash wins.

Again.

Kraden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kraden

@Lady_Liberty said:

Flash wins.

Again.

What makes you say that? Remember they all have there normal feats as well as what there rings provide... Grodd would have infinite Rage basicly as well have his psychic powers, Flash gets the boost from the Green ring and vice vera, SB is as tough skined as SM and is able to fly cuz of the ring, and Dr. Psycho is psychotic enough to vapourize the planet and leave them all fending off the explosion lol

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ximpossibrux

Does Flash even need the ring?

And would the ring enhance his speed and reaction time?

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lady_liberty

@Kraden: Because this is one case where flying doesn't slow Flash down at all. He can make some ramps, and start the speedstealing/IMP chain.

None of them even have a chance against this. Superboy might be the only one who reacts fast enough, and has enough durability to even fight a little bit.

Kraden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kraden

@XImpossibruX said:

Does Flash even need the ring?

And would the ring enhance his speed and reaction time?

I dont believe so... but then again there wasnt much said about his speed durring the BN series, So im going to say no for now unless someone can say otherwise.

@Lady_Liberty said:

@Kraden: Because this is one case where flying doesn't slow Flash down at all. He can make some ramps, and start the speedstealing/IMP chain.

None of them even have a chance against this. Superboy might be the only one who reacts fast enough, and has enough durability to even fight a little bit.

That is true but with there rings they can destroy his ramps as soon as he makes them, but even with all that you might be right about flash taking the win here... But I would still throw a grand on SB to win though for the simple fact that with his ring he could move the planet around messing things up for everyone if he wished, also SB has exp fighting speedsters like flash aka kid flash I mean you cant fight with a guy and not know a weakness or two.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lady_liberty

@Kraden: I doubt they have the reactions to destroy the ramps faster then he can IMP them.

Superboy will do the best, I agree, but all that means is he gets hit with a speedsteal, instead of an IMP.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheSuperHuman

Flash, because he looked cooler in the blue suit.