#1 Edited by k4tzm4n (40219 posts) - - Show Bio
How would each character do if pitted in this scenario alone?  Who will they eliminate before losing?  Or can they emerge victorious?

Scenario:
 The character has a hit on their head for 20 million dollars.  New York City is unpopulated and the character is thrown in the middle of a 10 block district.  Everything ground level and above is on limits (interior of buildings/rooftops/alleyways)  Which character can survive the longest or even win?

Rules:
-The main characters know everyone in the environment is hostile.
-The main character is fully fed and rested going into the match.
-Enemies are eliminated by KO/incapacitation/death.
-Main characters are eliminated by death only.
-Main characters morals apply.
-All enemies are aiming to kill.
-Enemies are not allowed to fight one another and each start in different sections.

Enemies trying to kill the main character(each enemy stocked up on their usual weaponry before entering):
-
Bullseye
-Kraven
-Elektra
-Sabretooth
-Taskmaster
-Crossbones
-Scorpion (regular suit, acid tail)

Main characters:
1) Captain America (Steve)
2) Daredevil
3) Spider-Man (current)
4) Cyclops
5) Gambit
6) Moon Knight (classic)
7) Storm
8) Punisher
9) Hawkeye
10) Venom (Eddie Brock)
Staff
#2 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9591 posts) - - Show Bio

honestly, i think everybody but hawkeye, moonknight, punisher, and maybe daredevil and gambit can clear this.

#3 Posted by Lunacyde (18632 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm...I'd make the enemies harde rif I were you

#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (40219 posts) - - Show Bio

...The question is who do you think could win...And if not, who would they eliminate before losing?  And Lunacyde, the characters have all been "guns" for hire. 

Staff
#5 Posted by k4tzm4n (40219 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll try and spark a debate...The only one's that I think honestly have the potential to win are Cyclops, Storm and Venom....Spider-Man could, but not as much as the others, IMO.

Staff
#6 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm................absolute slaughter.  And I really don't see the purpose of "morals apply" if she is willing to/has already killed several people before without any kind of guilty conscience.

#7 Posted by k4tzm4n (40219 posts) - - Show Bio

It applies to all of the characters.  This way people won't say "Cyc takes off his visor and kills everyone" or "Spider-Man destorys all of them without holding back" because odds are, neither of them would do that.

Staff
#8 Posted by Roddy010 (5230 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm would murder these people no questions asked...She would get them before they get a chance to get her......

#9 Posted by albanmanson (1800 posts) - - Show Bio
White Mage said:
Storm................absolute slaughter.  And I really don't see the purpose of "morals apply" if she is willing to/has already killed several ... [more]

#10 Posted by k4tzm4n (40219 posts) - - Show Bio
k4tzm4n said:
It applies to all of the characters.  This way people won't say "Cyc takes off his visor and kills everyone" ... [more]

And to top it off, that doesn't even answer anything about the other characters by just saying "Storm pwnz!"
Staff
#11 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't Storm just fly out of range of them and wait it out?

Barring that, I see Spider-man, Daredevil, and Cap as most likely to survive. They have the most experience against the hunters, and DD's radar and Spidey's spidersense would give them just the heads up they need. Not to mention the fact that those three have worked together in the past and would likely find each other and team up again to survive.

Conceivably, The Punisher, Classic Moon Knight, and Gambit could survive too, but mostly because of how ruthless and brutal the first two are, and because Gambit is just Gambit and things seem to work out well for him.

The biggest threats are Bullseye, Sabretooth, Elektra, Kraven, and Taskmaster. Between them, I can see most of the heroes being picked off, except for the ones mentioned above.

But again, I think Spidey, Daredevil, Cap, and Hawkeye would most likely survive. Once they learned what was going on and had come together, as they no doubt would fairly quickly, the first two and the second two both having huge history with their partner, it seems logical that they would stand together to live through the ordeal.

#12 Posted by k4tzm4n (40219 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
Couldn't Storm just fly out of range of them and wait it out?Barring that, I see Spider-man, Daredevil, and Cap ... [more]

They aren't all in the scenario at once...You're seeing how well each would do on their own.  AKA who would survive the longest if pitted in this scenario?
Staff
#13 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, in that case... Daredevil or Spiderman (assuming the whole Storm thing is no good). They have by far the most experience dealing with these enemies, they know the terrain, and their radar and spidersense, respectively, would give them an incredible edge over the competition. Plus, Daredevil hardly ever gets tagged.

#14 Posted by k4tzm4n (40219 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
Oh, in that case... Daredevil or Spiderman (assuming the whole Storm thing is no good). They have by far the ... [more]

Their radar will indeed help them know where the enemies are...But it's a matter of surviving against them.  Literally every enemy in this roster has faced against Daredevil and indeed tagged him.
Staff
#15 Posted by Vrakmul (23416 posts) - - Show Bio
k4tzm4n said:
How would each character do if pitted in this scenario alone?  Who will they eliminate before losing?  Or can they ... [more]
Try 20 billion, 20 million isn't too much money. 
#16 Posted by k4tzm4n (40219 posts) - - Show Bio
Vrakmul said:
k4tzm4n said: How would each character do if pitted in this scenario alone?  Who will they eliminate before losing?  Or ... [more]

Thank you for adding to the debate =P

20 million just to take down one hero?  Heck, half of these characters would do it for far less or for fun.
Staff
#17 Posted by Fresh Prince (5100 posts) - - Show Bio
Storm, Cyke, Spiderman and Venom would probably beat them all.
#18 Posted by Legend.Killah (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the enemies meet up and work together?

#19 Posted by k4tzm4n (40219 posts) - - Show Bio
Legend.Killah said:
Can the enemies meet up and work together?

If you think they would, yes.  The only rules applying to the enemies are they are aiming to kill and cannot attack one another.
Staff
#20 Posted by Legend.Killah (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America has a good chance in this. He would know exactly what to do and could easily set traps for the enemies that come after him. He probably have trouble taking down Sabertooth and he would go be killed becuase of this.

Venom, Spiderman and Cyclops have the best chances IMO as Cyclops could do some serious damage and the enemies might value their life more than the money (depends if 20 million or 20 billion). Venom and Spiderman would make it becuase they can both cover the terrain efficiently and in alot of speed therefore having the advantage over the enemies.

#21 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10313 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm, Cyclops, and Venom would last the longest in this battle. In the end, Storm would take 'em all. All of the enemies don't have much of a defense against her powers. A flash freeze or massive F5 tornado would clear the battle field real quick.

#22 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5429 posts) - - Show Bio
k4tzm4n said:
How would each character do if pitted in this scenario alone?  Who will they eliminate before losing?  Or can they ... [more]

IMO, Captain America, Punisher, Venom Spider-man and Possibly Daredevil could make it through.
CA, Master tactitian and his shield would clean up pretty well
Punisher, has no qualms about killing the bad guys, also bieng a stratigest, would set traps and would use victims discarde weapons himself.
Venom and Spider-man, strength and senses along with their webbing would incapacitate their foes.
Daredevil would have a harder time as he is more of a reactionist than an attacker and would have to evade and attack a lot more than the others.
I'll add Storm to the list of victors for most of the reasons stated abouve, I don't think any of the enemies could handle her powers.
I suppose if Cyclops hit hard enough with his blasts and just right, he could do it as well.
#23 Posted by Magnus/Murdock (428 posts) - - Show Bio

I think everybody survives except for Gambit, MK, and Hawkeye.

#24 Posted by loganreme (1398 posts) - - Show Bio
Magnus/Murdock said:
I think everybody survives except for Gambit, MK, and Hawkeye.

Why do you think Gambit wouldn't survive, he can kick a** like the rest of them. He can also lay charges like Daredevil, there's no limit to objects either that he can detonate and can also dodge (by enhancing his agility, dexterity, speed and strength with his Kinetic energy) Storm, Cyc, Cap and Spiderman would outlast all of them though :)
#25 Posted by k4tzm4n (40219 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't see Cap taking this...He'd be able to take out Bullseye and Crossbones in good fights, but would be too weak to take on the rest after those bouts.

Staff
#26 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm curbstomps everything moving. there is noone even in this group that is giving her a run for her money. Let alone stopping her.

#27 Posted by jloneblackheart (5507 posts) - - Show Bio

The only one I see getting through for sure in Venom. Cap and Storm could probably pull it off. but that is a maybe.

I really think that the villains picked are all excellent. They can do a lot of damage to Spidey, Cyk, Gambit, DD, Punisher, Hawkeye and MK. I find it hard to believe they could make it through unscathed and would become weaker and even critically wounded before all the villains were down.

#28 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
jloneblackheart said:
The only one I see getting through for sure in Venom. Cap and Storm could probably pull it off. but ... [more]
It really isn't a "maybe".  She would destroy each person on that list.
#29 Posted by jloneblackheart (5507 posts) - - Show Bio
White Mage said:
jloneblackheart said: The only one I see getting through for sure in Venom. Cap and Storm could probably pull it ... [more]
Storm is quite powerful indeed and I've seen her battle some of the biggest guns in the Marvel Universe. But one well placed bullet is all it takes to finish her off. She is not impervious to harm. I say maybe because of unknown variables. It is unknown if any of the villains work together. But it is also unknown how Storm will decide to handle the situation. Yes they are all nothing compared to Storm's power but they can still be very dangerous to her.
#30 Posted by k4tzm4n (40219 posts) - - Show Bio
jloneblackheart said:
White Mage said: jloneblackheart said: The only one I see getting through for sure in Venom. Cap and Storm could ... [more]

Exactly.  Many of these characters are great tacticians and won't just go guns blazing...Odds are they'll use the interior of buildings to their advantage and try and snipe from windows/rooftops/alleyways...Or maybe even attempt to lure her into traps.  While she is extremely powerful, a bullet  that she isn't aware of can completely turn the tide.
Staff
#31 Posted by k4tzm4n (40219 posts) - - Show Bio
jloneblackheart said:
The only one I see getting through for sure in Venom. Cap and Storm could probably pull it off. but ... [more]
Thank you.
Staff
#32 Posted by jloneblackheart (5507 posts) - - Show Bio
k4tzm4n said:
jloneblackheart said: White Mage said: jloneblackheart said: The only one I see getting through for sure in Venom. Cap and ... [more]
Not to mention that the villains know who they are going up against. I'm pretty sure they are all aware that head to head they are no match for Storm. They will plan for something a little sneakier.
#33 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
k4tzm4n said:
jloneblackheart said: White Mage said: jloneblackheart said: The only one I see getting through for sure in Venom. Cap and ... [more]
jloneblackheart said:
White Mage said: jloneblackheart said: The only one I see getting through for sure in Venom. Cap and Storm could ... [more]
Assuming that they are

A. Holding the gun

B. fast enough to fire the bullet before getting crushed like flies.

It's somewhat difficult to fire at someone when they have you struck by lightning while spinning around in a hurricane.

Also, if she has a pressure dome around herself, it's over.
#34 Posted by jloneblackheart (5507 posts) - - Show Bio
White Mage said:
k4tzm4n said: jloneblackheart said: White Mage said: jloneblackheart said: The only one I see getting through for sure in Venom. ... [more]
I never said Storm would lose, I said she COULD lose. If she goes in and levels the 10 city blocks of course she would kill or incapacitate them. If she is cautious and has a pressure dome, of course they can't harm her. If she decides to not do either of these things there is a possibility she would get taken out. Whew, am I glad you aren't a fan of the 7 I said most likely wouldn't make it. :)
#35 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
jloneblackheart said:
White Mage said: k4tzm4n said: jloneblackheart said: White Mage said: jloneblackheart said: The only one I see getting through for ... [more]
#36 Posted by k4tzm4n (40219 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Staff
#37 Posted by k4tzm4n (40219 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Staff