#1 Posted by Darkmount1 (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

In a fight--wait, make that a DEBATE--between two super-geniuses with aspirations for conquest, WHO should come out on top and take over the world?

Should it be....

Doctor Doom?

OR

The Brain?

#2 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3454 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither...

#3 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (8194 posts) - - Show Bio

Brain should totally take over the world.

Dr. Doom: What are we going to do today, Brain?

Brain: The same thing we always do Doom, try to take over the world.

#4 Edited by XImpossibruX (5029 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (4524 posts) - - Show Bio

They would make a hell of a team. They'd conquer 616 marvel earth easy. let em split the earth 50/50

#7 Edited by Darkmount1 (1261 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by GreatCaesarsGhost (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom has seen every single possible future, and in all futures but the one where Doom rules the world is destroyed.

Realistically, neither one. They're fascist tyrants, or in Brain's case, a would be fascist tyrant.

#9 Edited by schillenger420 (733 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting question. Brain would be easier to manipulate.... you could get to him through Pinkey.... pretty simple. On the other hand if Dr. Doom ruled there would probably be pretty much peace for all. Rights would take a big hit, no freedom of speech, media, religion would be watched real close, and you can forget about bearing arms or voting all together. On the other hand society in general would probably be VERY safe. I guess it depends on what you value more, freedom to do/say/believe what you want, or the relative safety that comes with a benevolent despot..... The idealist in me say's neither should rule.... the Pragmatist says Doom, as he probably wouldn't be that bad of a ruler, so long as everyone did as they were told:>)

#10 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom has seen every single possible future, and in all futures but the one where Doom rules the world is destroyed.

Realistically, neither one. They're fascist tyrants, or in Brain's case, a would be fascist tyrant.

have you read Emperor Doom?

#11 Edited by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

I know. Democracy and Liberalism is just a tyranny that can't be beat no matter how hard you try nowadays. Even China's suffering from it now. CHINA! Now that's just evil. :P

#12 Posted by Sideslash (5906 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom's already ruled the world twice, iirc, and given it up.

#13 Posted by GreatCaesarsGhost (246 posts) - - Show Bio

@greatcaesarsghost said:

No, I haven't been able to find a copy for download, and whenever I see a physical copy it's going for an unreasonable amount of money.

#14 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@greatcaesarsghost said:

No, I haven't been able to find a copy for download, and whenever I see a physical copy it's going for an unreasonable amount of money.

I don't know what kind of budget your on, but $9.50 http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Graphic-Emperor-Starring-Avengers/dp/0871352567

#15 Edited by GreatCaesarsGhost (246 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

Hmm, not bad. I'll keep that in mind next time I start buying older comics. Thanks.