Who's the strongest person the Namekians can take?

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 44

#1  Edited By RolandAlderas
No Caption Provided

Rules

• All the Nameks are fused into one being (Like how Piccolo fused with Nail and Kami)
  • Every Namek that has ever appeared in Dragonball series
  • How strong could they have been in the DBZ series if they would've abused their ability to fuse?
  • Match the Namek character only against other DBZ characters.
nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Who knows Katas was said to be SSJ level, but his evil half King Piccolo got beat by Kid Goku.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ssj_god

@rolandalderas:

do their powers stack up?... otherwise there's no point in doing this.. since piccolo (kamiccolo) is clearly the strongest.. so others won't matter.

and even if they stack up.... only piccolo matters... others are insignificant to piccolo's level.

i'd say the fused namekian would give perfect cell a good fight.. but i can see perfect cell still wins the majority.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@rolandalderas:

do their powers stack up?... otherwise there's no point in doing this.. since piccolo (kamiccolo) is clearly the strongest.. so others won't matter.

and even if they stack up.... only piccolo matters... others are insignificant to piccolo's level.

i'd say the fused namekian would give perfect cell a good fight.. but i can see perfect cell still wins the majority.

That's the point of the thread. Do you think they would each gain the techniques of the other?

And I think adding in Lord Slug would be a good factor added into Kamiccolo.

Assume that their power stacks as they have more Nameks inside of each other.

Do you think they would gain Dende's healing abilities or Slug's ability to grow larger? I think they would be pretty insanely powerful if you think about it. Piccolo should have only been around Goku's level in the Saiyan saga after the training with King Kai, yet when he fused with Nail, he was able to fight against Freeza. Same thing applies when he fused with Kami.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@rolandalderas:

That's the point of the thread. Do you think they would each gain the techniques of the other?

And I think adding in Lord Slug would be a good factor added into Kamiccolo.

Assume that their power stacks as they have more Nameks inside of each other.

Do you think they would gain Dende's healing abilities or Slug's ability to grow larger? I think they would be pretty insanely powerful if you think about it. Piccolo should have only been around Goku's level in the Saiyan saga after the training with King Kai, yet when he fused with Nail, he was able to fight against Freeza. Same thing applies when he fused with Kami.

nail was close to his level.... kami made him complete again.. that's why those two raised his power levels significantly and he became a super namek..... but i don't see how fusing with fodder nameks would make a big difference.. sure he could gather techniques.. but would techniques give him any advantage against a superior power?

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're called Namekians.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I'm not sure.

Fusing with King Piccolo his father would probably give him a boost similar to Kami.

Also Lord Slug was pretty strong as well. Stronger than most base Nameks we have seen aside from Piccolo. I think that would give him a big boost. Possibly enough to beat a SSJ2 but I am not sure.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RolandAlderas