Who's the strongest DBZ (not GT) Character LSS Broly can beat?

• 54 results
Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who's the strongest DBZ (not GT) Character LSS Broly can beat? (39 votes)

Vegetto 13%
Super Vegetto 28%
Kid Buu 21%
SS3 Goku 38%

The almighty Legendary Super Saiyan, Broly -where does he rank among DBZ's powerhouses?

• 
OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By OverLordArhas

Majin SSJ2 Vegeta

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Perfect Cell

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NeonGameWave

Definitely Majin Vegeta.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i can't believe it didn't post the full poll

rageeee

oh well

More options:

-SS2 Goku

-Majiin Vegeta

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First off, I disregard everything to do with Broly after he was KO'd by Goku's PIS-punch and starving on an asteroid for years, or whatever happened to him after that.

SS3 Goku might be able to KO Broly if he's bloodlusted from the start and goes for a barrage of attacks - hell he could probably KO him easily - but his stamina in SS3 is an issue especially if he's not an angel at the time.

Unlike Vegeta or Goku, Broly doesn't run out of energy (unless he's starving on an asteroid for years or some shit). Him vs. Buu would be an epic match traversing the universe which would end in either's favor, but I'm leaning towards Broly for a majority.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the daizenshuu said Goku defeated Broly with a miracle punch that wasn't PIS.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh-oh here we go again.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long:

it had to be done

@xlab3000:

no

that was dumb

there is no way broly could have been beat by a x4 punch if it took kamehamehas from ss2s to just bfr him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000:

i know.

but it doesn't make sense for that punch to make sense, since it was nowhere near as strong as the super family kamehameha.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000:

I mean, yes and yes.

I mean the feat doesn't make sense anywhere since Broly got significantly stronger.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could be around Majin Vegeta's level but I would say he's around Perfect Cell or Super Perfect Cell perhaps idk it's hard to really say.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could be around Majin Vegeta's level but I would say he's around Perfect Cell or Super Perfect Cell perhaps idk it's hard to really say.

lolwut

LSS Broly is slightly weaker than SS3, but his strength is his infinite ki.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: He could be around a SSJ3 or stronger idk it really all comes down to do you accept that he destroyed a galaxy in one shot or not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly did not one shot the south galaxy. If he destroyed it then why was he fighting the z fighters in the south galaxy. He should be slightly above or slightly below Majin Vegeta.

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By THC

@xlab3000 said:

If he destroyed it then why was he fighting the z fighters in the south galaxy.

Because he only used one blast.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

Broly did not one shot the south galaxy. If he destroyed it then why was he fighting the z fighters in the south galaxy. He should be slightly above or slightly below Majin Vegeta.

A galaxy is big enough that even if he vaporized 99.9% of it, the remaining 0.01% could still easily amount to millions and millions of solar systems still floating around.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ssejllenrad

Broly character gauging is bullsh*t and is another testament to Toriyama's irritatingly fluctuating consistency, especially when dealing with the non-canon OVAs.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By renamed040924

He had the edge over Gohan, however it wasn't a stomp. A Super Saiyan 2 did manage to get at least a few hits in. So by that, I'd say Fat Buu can beat him, and SS3 Goku most definitely can. The strongest character he can beat is probably Majin Vegeta/SS2 Goku.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Cell.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Chibio

LLSJ Brolly = a state between SSJ1 and SSJ2. People who say that Broly could defeat Majin Vegeta obviously don't know what they're talking about, since becoming Majin was an upgrade for SSJ2 Vegeta.

The DBZ movies from 1 up to 2 were somewhat placed in the regular DBZ anime timeline. Cooler was there instead of Frieza, Bojack was there instead of Perfect Cell.

The strongest DBZ manga / anime character LLSJ Broly could beat is Perfect Cell (but not the version of him, where he returned after he blew himself up and got a new power upgrade. Just the regular Perfect Cell in his 3rd state).

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Vegito here?Vegito curbstomps Broly.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie 8 version (the one that was absurdly OP) stops at Super Vegetto. Stoping a Reality Buster > Galaxy busting IMO.

Also, don't want Rekai to go ham on me about the galaxy busting thing =/

Something that has always confused me though is that DBZ only has 4 Galaxies, their Galaxy are either massive, or their universe is tiny...

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Feat wise, he below vegetto, power wise, he have to be around SSJ2

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

He could beat Perfect Cell before been powered up.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ssj 2 gohan from cell games

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS3 Goku I'd say is the strongest he can beat though if you go by the games then it'd be Gogeta.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thc said:

First off, I disregard everything to do with Broly after he was KO'd by Goku's PIS-punch and starving on an asteroid for years, or whatever happened to him after that.

SS3 Goku might be able to KO Broly if he's bloodlusted from the start and goes for a barrage of attacks - hell he could probably KO him easily - but his stamina in SS3 is an issue especially if he's not an angel at the time.

Unlike Vegeta or Goku, Broly doesn't run out of energy (unless he's starving on an asteroid for years or some shit). Him vs. Buu would be an epic match traversing the universe which would end in either's favor, but I'm leaning towards Broly for a majority.

wtf? Where are you getting your information from? Buu owns Broly with a blink.

SS3 Goku owns him even harder.

Broly doesn't have infinite pools of energy. Stop using one line statements from the movie to justify your BS claims.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jimmy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jimmy11

These are information from dragonball.wikia.com

Goku Super Saiyan = 150,000,000

Goku Super Saiyan 2 = 2 x Goku Super Saiyan = 300,000,000

Goku Super Saiyan 3 = 4 x Goku Super Saiyan 2 = 1,200,000,000

According to the video game Dragon Ball Z: Scouter Battle Taikan Kamehameha Kid Buu's power level is 1,150,000,000!

According to V-Jump, Broly's power level in Legendary Super Saiyan form during his battle against the Z Fighters on New Planet Vegeta was around the 1,400,000,000!

Vegeto and Super Vegeto are too powerful for Broly, even in his Legendary Super Saiyan form. His only chance for victory are SSJ3 Goku and Kid Buu.

Super Vegito easily plays around with Super Buu (who had absorbed Gohan) and puts little effort into fighting. The anime comics for Dragon Ball GT: A Hero's Legacy states that Vegito is perhaps even stronger than a Super Saiyan 4 (Goku was the only Super Saiyan 4 at the time the anime comics was released).

Dragon Ball Z power levels

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By reikai

@jimmy11: Goku's Pl as a SS3 is 24billion, making his SS2 power at the time of the Buu Saga 6billion. Movie 10 "Brolly 2nd Coming", SS2 Goku, SS2 Gohan and SSJ Goten weren't able to overpower LSSJ Brolly with a combined family Kamehameha until Plot-Device was introduced. Which would indicate Brolly's power was at least 10billion or higher as he wasn't showing any signs of strain, and continued his tradition of making them suffer and die a slow, horrible, doomy filled death.

But none of the numbers really mattered because Brolly falls outside the series canon and logic and he's the only one among them that is classified as a galaxy-buster. In the game cinematics the only one who could even conceivably stand up to Brolly was Super Gogeta. His problem is a time limit whereas Brolly has no real weaknesses and no limit to his ever-increasing power.

People claim his PL doesn't increase, which is a lie. It does. It's even stated in his Character Biography that his Power Level rises when as the Legendary Super Saiyan. Basically meaning the longer he remains transformed, the more powerful he gets. So any numerical value placed on him does become meaningless because it doesn't remain as a fixed unit, it constantly changes and grows the longer things go on for.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO Broly is the most powerful DBZ character there is ! Do I have proof ?? Nope ! Can I back up my claim ?? Nope ! My only argument is that PIS killed broly twice and he would have been a great canon character ! Okay.. Bye ! Lol

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And now we have the next Dragon Ball movie.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly beats everybody... His power is maximum.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

In the 2nd Broly movie he smacked SSJ2 Gohan around rather handily. The way he did it sort of reminded me of Fat Buu. I'd say that Broly would go 5 for 5 against the Majin. Actually scratch that Buu would win becuase of regeneration and Henka beam. So anyone above an SSJ2 and below Fat Buu.

jimmy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: I don't know about those "billions". But i agree with you on one thing, Broly's death was pure PIS. As for ever growing power level, I don't think it's limitless. Legendary Super Saiyan form erupts from underneath the flesh of his previous form. It is implied that Broly must release some of his power in order to maintain his body's physical stability, meaning that there initially is a limit to how much his power level can increase at one time.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmy11: That was never implied about him needing to release it, and in 2nd Coming he had no trouble at all when transformed. So even if people suggested he had to release energy to maintain himself in movie 8, that issue no longer existed in Movie 10.

Also, his new form doesn't just appear over his base form. At the start of 2nd Coming his body shrunk down as he reverted.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly beats everybody... His power is maximum.

He is good but he is nowhere near a fusion in terms of power, non fused characters maybe.

jimmy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jimmy11

@reikai: After seeing both movies, I am convinced that Broly needs to release some energy. Because, going from SSJ to LSSJ, his power level increase vastly. And that's why his body grows in height and his muscle mass greatly increases, to compensate. If he doesn't release energy, he would explode. That is why Legendary Super Saiyan form erupts from underneath the flesh of his previous form.

In first movie Broly had special control device on his head, to keep him under restraint. That is why it took him "longer" to transform. Also, because of a dramatic effect. It was his debut in DBZ.

Both transformations, in first and second movie, are pretty much identical.

First movie LSSJ transformation:

Loading Video...

Second movie LSSJ transformation (37m 10s):

Loading Video...

The film opens with a Saiyan Spacepod flying through space and crash-landing on Earth. The crash causes a small crater to appear, and a seriously injured, but alive Super Saiyan crawls out: Broly, the Legendary Super Saiyan. As the weather gets colder, Broly's power decreases, and he reverts to his original Super Saiyan state, until he finally loses consciousness and turns back into a normal Saiyan.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmy11: At the start of 2nd Coming, Brolly was injured and went from New Vegeta (in remains of South Galaxy) to Earth (North Galaxy) without rest or means of recuperation/healing the entire way. He eventually passed out (more likely from blood loss) and fell into a comatose state as he was being frozen.

However, almost immediately after this occurred, the area surrounding where Brolly fell to began to experience severe drought as the landscape and animals all began to suffer and die. This would actually point to Brolly unconsciously drawing the ki from surrounding life to maintain himself while frozen and recover, which is why his wound was closed when he woke up from Goten's crying which brought him out of his coma.

Brolly's recovery also made him stronger through zenkai. During 2nd Coming Brolly had no need to "release" energy to maintain himself. That may only ever have been a side-effect of coming off the Control Circlet which had been greatly suppressing his power for so many years to the point he was beginning to look malnurished (Trunks calling him a stick). That wasn't even an issue towards the end of Movie 8 as Brolly kept increasing his power to outmatch Goku everytime he received ki from his comrades.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly's power doesn't increase. it was a dub error. don't even use video game power levels. it contradicts on-panel evidence. credit goes to othus12 from animevice.

the punch:
and this was before Fat Buu charged up.

No Caption Provided

the result: gohan down and on the verge of death lol.

No Caption Provided

this is gohan on broly's first attack

first blow:

No Caption Provided

second blow

No Caption Provided

result: gohan responds with a freakin kick

No Caption Provided

note that this broly is even stronger than before since he almost got killed on the previous movie by ssj1 goku

next proof, goku can fight with buu and even claimed that he could have defeated him if he wanted to:

No Caption Provided

even tough buu can trash about gohan at ssj2 with ease he got his butt handed to goku at ssj3 now guess who defeated broly?

No Caption Provided

Broly was defeated by

3 ssj

and a normal saiyan

(Gohan was a ssj during the kamehameha so was Goku if you looked at the hair). ssj3 goku>lssj broly. Majin Vegeta>Lssj Broly proof Majin Vegeta was dominating Fat Buu before he charged up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYEt58DU2PQ

look at 0:23:00-0:24:46 on the

1st video Broly was destroying planets and stars(he only destroyed a city but referenced if you saw the opening clip) so no Broly isn't a galaxy buster. it looked like he was a ssj while he was doing it too.

the 2nd video says the south galaxy was being attacked. Broly didn't destroy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFrrn7KcoLg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpHdgn3UaBc

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jimmy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jimmy11

@reikai: Only ting that happened after his crash was that he collapsed from exhaustion and entered a sort of coma. Water poured over him and froze, due to weather conditions, trapping and preserving sleeping Broly. I haven't seen any landscape or animals dying. As for his healing? He was in suspended animation for 7 years, his body healed itself.

I agree that Broly got stronger through Zenkai

Even in his "controlled and suppressed" state, he was capable of destroying remaining planets in the South Galaxy, as a part of his father's plan.

As for "energy release"? It is not a voluntary action. What I mean is, energy release is part of his genetically exclusive Legendary Super Saiyan transformation. That is how he transforms. And it is unique only to him because it is a genetic trait. It doesn't affect his power increase, but makes his transformation more theatrical. That is my opinion.

You have you opinion, and i can respect that. I really don't want to waste my time debating about this anymore.

Bottom line, Broly can beat Kid Buu and SS3 Goku!

Xeno_Seeker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Xeno_Seeker

he can't beat anyone on that list.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers