#1 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

Aang the Avatar:

- No bending powers or anything to enchants his abilities

VS

Naruto Uzumaki:

- No chakra and anything to enhance his abilities.

BOTH ARE ON EQUAL STATS.

- This is a H2H only match

Both are given 30 days prep to practice H2H fighting with no special abilities

- Fight is in an arena

#2 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

What fighting techniques does Naruto know of? i personally can't remember any, so i'm giving it to Aang for knowing 4 different types of martial arts right off the bat and being a lot more agile. I guess Naruto could train with Mike and Rock Lee, but it took Rock Lee many years to get to his level of Taijutsu, i don't think that naruto could get to that level in such a short amount of time.

#3 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess Naruto could train with Mike and Rock Lee, but it took Rock Lee many years to get to his level of Taijutsu, i don't think that naruto could get to that level in such a short amount of time.

Didn't Naruto learn the Rasengan in 3 days, while it took Jiraiya 4 years to learn it or something like that? To me it always looked like Naruto is actually a genius who learns hard techniques like that and supposedly the Kage Bunshin clones in a matter of minutes / hours / days.

#4 Posted by Dratini1331 (7010 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not like Naruto doesn't have Taijutsu experience, even if that's not his specialty. He's still clearly very fast without his chakra and can still do whopping amounts of damage. I vote Naruto simply for the reasons of speed and the reason that he's been in worse situation. Battle Experience and tenacity counts for a lot in a fight.

#5 Posted by theONEtaichou (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

Equalised stats...

Aang with his 4 MA minus the bending vs Naruto with no chakra enhancements...

I have to ask, while Naruto is seemingly based on ninjas doing crazy things with chakra, do they actually do any MA? I ask respectfully because I can't seem to remember any predominant MA ever to be shown. Maybe someone can enlighten me.

Till then the Avatar has it.

good day

#6 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Equalised stats...

Aang with his 4 MA minus the bending vs Naruto with no chakra enhancements...

I have to ask, while Naruto is seemingly based on ninjas doing crazy things with chakra, do they actually do any MA? I ask respectfully because I can't seem to remember any predominant MA ever to be shown. Maybe someone can enlighten me.

Till then the Avatar has it.

good day

Aang's best speed feats are when he enhances them with Air bending. Since he lacks that here he is now on normal human lvls with Naruto.

#7 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibio: That was a Ninjitsu though. you're kinda right, Naruto is a genius at learning and gaining new ninjitsu's, the Rasengan, shadow clone, sage mode, and other things all prove that. But Taijutsu is a different ball game, it requires physical training as well learning different and new fighting techniques. And even though he's a ninja, he's still gonna have to train a lot, just like any other normal human like Batman, Iron Fist, or from the series, Rock lee.

@dratini1331 Naruto has never shown any taijutsu skill at all from what i remember. Fast? When did he show any excel at speed before gaining all his massive upgrades. The only 3 characters who had above average speed using only physical skill as far as i'm concerned were Rock Lee, Might Guy, and maybe Sasuke.

#8 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

naruto has the more likable personality...

aang

#9 Posted by Xeno_Seeker (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto can take any punch that Aang throws and them some. the kid does not stop fighting. he has shown how strong his punches are on more than one occasion too.

#10 Edited by theONEtaichou (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4: I know Aang's best speed feats are with airbending... I was asking what does Naruto have if chakra is removed? Can Naruto fight without chakra enhancements? MA skills?

good day

#11 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

naruto can't compete with Aang without the help of his Chakra enhancements. He relies on them more often than he should.

#12 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonetaichou:

- Naruto was able to hold off a 1 ton snake without any Chakara so naturally he is stronger than Aang.

- Naruto actually fighting in MA is poor, he fights like a little kitty cat (literally).

- So Aang has Naruto in the combat category.

#13 Posted by dondave (34667 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto

#14 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto

#15 Posted by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto i don't remember Aang ever fighting h2h2