#1 Posted by time (4973 posts) - - Show Bio

I try to think some of most dangerous mutants, so out of the following team who do you think would win a battle and be crown as the most Dangerous team.

Team A
Wolverine, Polaris, Gambit, Deadpool

Team B
X-23, Storm, Psylocke, Sabretooth

#2 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

DeadPools not a mutant...
and for the battle... probably team B..

#3 Posted by loganreme (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to agree with team B, not only do they have Storm (who could defeat all of them) they also have psylocke (who is a telepath) though I prefer Team A myself, I know they would lose :)

#4 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio
loganreme said:
I have to agree with team B, not only do they have Storm (who could defeat all of them) they ... [more]
isn't polaris a telepath?
#5 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

LoL no.. she is another magneto with less power..

#6 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke isn't always a telepath. I agree that Team B would win though. Polaris would have to contend with Psylocke AND Storm, and that could prove to be too much. Then again, Polaris could strike first and kill all of Team B if she has her original powers.

#7 Edited by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

against Team B only Wolverine would have a chance but polaris could beat X-23 by ripping the adamantium from her body but storm k.o's her not sure what gambit could do against them and deadpool is'nt a mutant so.....

#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
DeadPools not a mutant... and for the battle... probably team B..

#9 Posted by time (4973 posts) - - Show Bio

Before i give my answer, I've seen  a lot of fanboyism on comicvine, which is expected because people have strong views about there  faverite characters but,  storm seems to be the character that has too much fanboyism. People seem to think she unstoppable, that she can't be beaten. she can't heal, she can be stop. With that mind, I think storm is one of the greatest x-men characters and one of the most powerful x-women. I  still think she can be beaten.

So with this battle

Wolverine Vs Sabretooth- wolverine would win for sure, they fought each other so many times before and wolverine proven more than once he is stronger character.

Psylocke Vs Gambit - even without psylocke telepathy ability she can beat gambit, she is a trained Killer and he is not.

X-23 Vs Polaris- if polaris has her full power, she can beat x-23, she can by ripping the adamantium from X-23, just like Magneto did to wolverine and left him so close to death. Let no forget polaris is the daughter of one of most powerful mutants in the marvel universe, Magneto and she  pretty powerful herself and she also crazy to sometimes, so there not telling what she could do to team b.

Storm Vs Deadpool- I actually think deadpool could beat storm, lets not forget he can heal, he inmortal, he can grow his limps back, he is an excellent weapon expert and he can teleport. If the x-force struggle to be beat deadpool when cable was incharge in the 1990's. are people actually sure storm could beat him. He can  teleport to her and kill her before she makes her move.

I sure people would says storm could knock out both wolverine and deadpool, but she can't fully stop them, she can't kill them. So who's left Psylocke, psylocke maybe be able control polaris to take on wolverine but,  then she has deadpool to worried about.

Very tight match, very close match but i do think team a would win.    

#10 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
Before i give my answer, I've seen  a lot of fanboyism on comicvine, which is expected because people have strong views ... [more]
NO!  The same way Wolverine can't take out Magneto without utter B.S., Deadpool isn't getting a hold of Storm.  Seriously, just because someone can't die, doesn't mean that they are TOTALLY unstoppable.
#11 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
White Mage said:
time said: Before i give my answer, I've seen  a lot of fanboyism on comicvine, which is expected because people have ... [more]
I agree completely.

As for the teams I'm going with Team B.
#12 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
White Mage said: time said: Before i give my answer, I've seen  a lot of fanboyism on comicvine, which is expected ... [more]
Yeah, Psylocke and Storm are WAY too much.
#13 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm  mops this floor by herself. Total curbstomp.

#14 Posted by jloneblackheart (5507 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Storm has so many 'fanboys' because as humans we have experienced some bad weather. I'm from Florida and if you have been in a hurricane you can appreciate the power of weather (or maybe some of you have been in a tornado, hail storm, blizzard, etc). If Storm wants Team A dead, she will make them dead.

#15 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Have 2 goe with team B ftw.