• 188 results
SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By SexualLobster

What about Blackbolt? Or Franklin Richards?

I know they aren't practical choices, but I haven't seen them listed yet.

OH, Doctor EFFING Strange :p

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By pooty

@SexualLobster: No reality warpers or magic casters so no Franklin or dr. strange

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By SexualLobster

@pooty: Oh sorry, Blackbolt then?

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By D3athstroke

@pooty said:

@D3athstroke: Any body that can phase or go intangible. If we are talking PIS, CIS off and talking about what should really happen Kitty Pryde could take him. Photon(Monica Rambeau) could beat him. Magneto ripping iron out of his blood.

I'm pretty sure that Kitty Pryde can't do anything to Hulk IDK about photon and seriously doubt that magneto can take on Hulk

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By pooty

@D3athstroke: Kitty can walk inside of him and literally leave with his heart. Photon is a heavy energy manipulator who can go intangible and destroy Hulk from the inside. Even Hulk needs blood to live. I'm not talking about how comic writers write him. I'm talking how it should be.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#156  Edited By Killemall

currently i think on MArvel Earth it would most likely be Mr. Sinister he looks quite formidable with this reality altering powers he has gained.

power wise we know Legion/ Franklin are beasts and could take on most cosmic powerhouses provided they dont get speedblitz, specifically Legion.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#157  Edited By Saren

@Killemall said:

currently i think on MArvel Earth it would most likely be Mr. Sinister he looks quite formidable with this reality altering powers he has gained.

power wise we know Legion/ Franklin are beasts and could take on most cosmic powerhouses provided they dont get speedblitz, specifically Legion.

Legion has superspeed and time manipulation, he can handle speedsters.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

when did he get super-speed? I got some legacy comics recently 238 - 244 , just reading it now .. it would be nice to see if Legion makes an appearence in any of them =)

Last one i read, Magneto defeated Proteus =( although i didnt understand what really happened, i will prolly have to check wikipedia or sth, but that was just sad.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#159  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Killemall said:

I like Sinister, when did he get reality warping powers?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Saren

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

when did he get super-speed? I got some legacy comics recently 238 - 244 , just reading it now .. it would be nice to see if Legion makes an appearence in any of them =)

Last one i read, Magneto defeated Proteus =( although i didnt understand what really happened, i will prolly have to check wikipedia or sth, but that was just sad.

You should read Legacy 248-253, it revolves around Legion. In that he freezes time over Rome. He used super-speed in New Mutants #4:

No Caption Provided
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Saren

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

@Killemall said:

He's currently in control of the Dreaming Celestial, god alone knows how.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#162  Edited By Dex_Starr

@CitizenBane said:

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

@Killemall said:

He's currently in control of the Dreaming Celestial, god alone knows how.

Oh from Xmen 1? I have that comic, I thought he got them before that.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane: thanks man i'll make sure i get them :) IF you know any great story arc, Marvel / DC anything just let me know.. send me an email or write on my wall, that would really be appreciated man.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderbuck said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane said:
Unless it's most current versions, I vote Kuurth. When he had the power of both Cyttorak and the Serpent, nothing was able to damage him even a little bit.

It is always current. In any moment in which You're saying that.

For example:
If I would create this thread 6 months ago - Surfer would be the one IMO, but after 3 months, it would be Kuurth.

It can change. I've made this thread to answer on this question more than once. And yes, Kuurth is already depowred from Juggy's powers.

@CitizenBane said:
I lol'd when Surfer got replaced by an evangelist.
I've didn't. It was the worst stroy that I've read since... IDK. It was worse than Chaos War and Siege combined. Odin fighting with Galactus. Yggdrasil and this seed, that wasn't really explained. Surfer and this priest. +Thor's new beard, made in one panel. Seriously... People can say that Gillen forgot about few things in Journey Into Mystery #627, but I highly doubt that he would make "thing" (because I don't want to call it a comic book) like that.

They kind of addressed it in the Fantastic Four 600 (good book). Eternity created the being that is growing in the egg to some day seek to replace Galactus, whom it deemed to be an aberration to cosmic Consonance.

I've read it, great comic. I am very happy that not only Gillen is retconing what Fraction made.

@SexualLobster:
@Killemall :
@D3athstroke :
@Killemall :

This is about whole Universe-616, not only Earth 616. Yuo can use Herlads, cosmic beings below Tyrant/Destroyer, etc. They just have to be free and alive. 
So, for example, You can put any member of Annihilators against Hulk or Kitty.
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane: Perhaps Marvel have finally targeted the Celestials for there jobbing, if we are lucky they will leave Galactus alone for a while.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#166  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Galactus will supposedly fight the Celestials in F4. I doubt he'll be jobbing there.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:
Galactus will supposedly fight the Celestials in F4. I doubt he'll be jobbing there.
Celestials will be a part of that battle? O_O
Who will summon them?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@czarny_samael666: Too early to tell yet (they could always be alternate reality Celestials that are after the Council of Reeds), but this is the solicitation.

FANTASTIC FOUR #603
JONATHAN HICKMAN (W) BARRY KITSON (A)
COVER BY MIKE CHOI
• FOREVER PART 4: GALACTUS versus the CELESTIALS
• The Return of the FUTURE FOUNDATION
• The LAST STAND of the FANTASTIC FOUR

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:
@czarny_samael666: Too early to tell yet (they could always be alternate reality Celestials that are after the Council of Reeds), but this is the solicitation.

FANTASTIC FOUR #603
JONATHAN HICKMAN (W) BARRY KITSON (A)
COVER BY MIKE CHOI
• FOREVER PART 4: GALACTUS versus the CELESTIALS
• The Return of the FUTURE FOUNDATION
• The LAST STAND of the FANTASTIC FOUR

Thx.
Strange, since Celestials should be agaisnt "other" Reeds, who are aginast Earth-616 (one Reed in Latveria and in some way Supreme Inteligence), while Galactus is now Earth defender.
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#170  Edited By owie  Moderator

@czarny_samael666 said:

@spiderbuck said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane said:
Unless it's most current versions, I vote Kuurth. When he had the power of both Cyttorak and the Serpent, nothing was able to damage him even a little bit.

It is always current. In any moment in which You're saying that.

For example:
If I would create this thread 6 months ago - Surfer would be the one IMO, but after 3 months, it would be Kuurth.

It can change. I've made this thread to answer on this question more than once. And yes, Kuurth is already depowred from Juggy's powers.

@CitizenBane said:
I lol'd when Surfer got replaced by an evangelist.
I've didn't. It was the worst stroy that I've read since... IDK. It was worse than Chaos War and Siege combined. Odin fighting with Galactus. Yggdrasil and this seed, that wasn't really explained. Surfer and this priest. +Thor's new beard, made in one panel. Seriously... People can say that Gillen forgot about few things in Journey Into Mystery #627, but I highly doubt that he would make "thing" (because I don't want to call it a comic book) like that.

They kind of addressed it in the Fantastic Four 600 (good book). Eternity created the being that is growing in the egg to some day seek to replace Galactus, whom it deemed to be an aberration to cosmic Consonance.

I've read it, great comic. I am very happy that not only Gillen is retconing what Fraction made.

Yeah I was glad to see a decent writer try to address that plot monstrosity of a seed. Not totally dealt with, but much improved. The Johnny/Annihilus part was good too.

Which actually may make me now nominate Johnny Storm, possessor of the Cosmic Control Rod, as the new Top Dog, potentially replacing Quasar in my mind.

{edit} Oh Yeah, it may also be Dr Doom, given the last page of the most recent issue of Children's Crusade. But time will tell on that one.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Owie said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

\

Yeah I was glad to see a decent writer try to address that plot monstrosity of a seed. Not totally dealt with, but much improved. The Johnny/Annihilus part was good too.

Which actually may make me now nominate Johnny Storm, possessor of the Cosmic Control Rod, as the new Top Dog, potentially replacing Quasar in my mind.

{edit} Oh Yeah, it may also be Dr Doom, given the last page of the most recent issue of Children's Crusade. But time will tell on that one.

Doom with powers will be to powerfull for this thread.
Why do You put Human Torch with CR above Annihilus with it?
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By difficlus

I think High Evolutionary is...

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@difficlus said:

When he isn't running away from Ultron, lol.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By difficlus

@Morpheus_ said:

@difficlus said:

o_O when was that?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@difficlus said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@difficlus said:

o_O when was that?

Annihilation: Conquest.
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#176  Edited By owie  Moderator

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Owie said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

\

Doom with powers will be to powerfull for this thread. Why do You put Human Torch with CR above Annihilus with it?

Partly just because Annihilus doesn't have it anymore. And I just hadn't really been thinking of Annihilus for this thread previously.

Still, Annihilus doesn't have many powers of his own, while the Torch has a fair amount of power in his own right. His normal powers aren't as broad and adaptable as many of the people who are normally at the top of this kind of list (like Surfer or Quasar), but with the Cosmic Control Rod, it's a new ballgame for him. He might be able to wield the CCR in all new ways.

I expect the new Doom will be somewhat akin to HOM Scarlet Witch in powers, but we don't know yet.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By difficlus

@Morpheus_ said:

@difficlus said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@difficlus said:

o_O when was that?

Annihilation: Conquest.

recently he seems pretty powerful, even big g respects him...

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@difficlus said:

He gave him a free pass, and that was HE after absorbing some of the power cosmic by contacting Galan's ship. I think it was pretty clear Galactus could have squashed him if HE's vision and perception of the cosmos hadn't been broadened.
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:
@difficlus said:

He gave him a free pass, and that was HE after absorbing some of the power cosmic by contacting Galan's ship. I think it was pretty clear Galactus could have squashed him if HE's vision and perception of the cosmos hadn't been broadened.
I didn't finish that mini, I read up until HE took the SS's power cosmic and summoned Galen's ship. The Surfer commented something like "He is going to have Galactus' power". How did that one leave off?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CapitolPunishment said:
@Morpheus_ said:
@difficlus said:

I didn't finish that mini, I read up until HE took the SS's power cosmic and summoned Galen's ship. The Surfer commented something like "He is going to have Galactus' power". How did that one leave off?
Galactus arrived and due to the HE having a higher comprehension of the cosmos, he let him go without a scratch.
Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Chibio

Imagine Galactus new herald being Marvels new Top Dog! You know, the old grandpa?

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Nightcrawler23

Howard the Duck.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By spiderbuck1

At the moment I would say Quasar.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By D3athstroke
@czarny_samael666

Then it is definitely this Guy

No Caption Provided
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Killemall

@D3athstroke: who the heck is that guy?? what comics what series?

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By D3athstroke
@Killemall

He is Apollo Olympian God of the Sun, Light, Truth, Prophecy, Medicine & the Sciences
In that scan he was talking to Athena who was wielding Thunderbolt of Zeus (It's like Odinforce for Olympians)

That comics is called "Hercules: Fall of an Avenger"

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump