• 188 results
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#51  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@czarny_samael666: What happened to Surfer? Did he just lose his post annihilation upgrade or is he completely depowered?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By czarny_samael666
@demifiend said:

@czarny_samael666:  

i dont want to iniate a debate here about thor vs hulk. just saying why righ now i dont like marvel. 

Marvel movies >>>>>>>> DC movies 

really??? OMG you are insane! 

Ech...
Look at GL and Superman and then look at all X-Men movies, Spider's, Iron Man or currently Thor. 

For example FF, aren't Marvel's production. Form DC only last 2 movies about Batman were really good.  
 Besides, what is Your answer about Apocalypse?

@god_spawn said:

@czarny_samael666: What happened to Surfer?

Galactus depowered him in Migthy Thor #6. What is Your call?

@TheGoldenOne said:
Is the High Evolutionary allowed?

As a being who in theory is close to Galactus - no. Only beings below Destroyer,Mangog or DP Tyrant. 

@progenitor
@CitizenBane
@venomoushatred1001 :
What is Your answer to the thread?

@difficlus said:

normal human level. lol. a pastor took his place as the herald.

No, he just look like human. Which person would You choose as answer to the thread?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#53  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@czarny_samael666: Is completely depowered or just at classic levels? Fraction always screwing something up.

Don't know tbh

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By progenitorigin

It's kind of out of left field, but i'll choose Nate Grey as the sleeper top dog.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#55  Edited By Saren
@progenitor: Most of Nate's powers are gone.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TheGoldenOne
I'll go with Thor for now.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By progenitorigin
@CitizenBane
Are you serious? What in the hell, Marvel.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Saren
@progenitor said:
@CitizenBane: Are you serious? What in the hell, Marvel.
Yeah, in Dark X-Men. 
tim2081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By tim2081

One of the Annihilators. Either Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Quasar, or Ronan. Nova is also supposed to be back soon.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By demifiend

blue marvel

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#61  Edited By Deadcool

@CitizenBane said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:
@demifiend said:
@progenitor said:
@demifiend: true, but they've also got Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, X2, Spider-Man 2, Blade.
thor sucks. i like iron man,

@CitizenBane said:
Yeah, Thor was boring.
ARE YOU MAD?!?!?!??!? THOR WAS AWESOME!
Thor's central character was boring, it's supporting characters were boring, its villain was dull as ditchwater, and the 3D was horrible. Anthony Hopkins was the only thing good about it.

But he was like... you know... sleeping in the whole damn movie... and Loki was awesome, but that is just my taste against you taste, and there is no truth in tastes...

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By progenitorigin
@CitizenBane said:
@progenitor said:
@CitizenBane: Are you serious? What in the hell, Marvel.
Yeah, in Dark X-Men. 

I remember now.  Was BS how it ended, if Nate were at full power, he could have wasted them (although Mimic showed he could mimic his powers, so he could become a problem).
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane said:
@progenitor: Most of Nate's powers are gone.
Exactly. 

Does anyone remember about anyone besides:
Blue Marvel,Quasar,Gladiator,BRB,Thor, The Worthy, new Ghost Rider and Colossus-naut?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Saren
@Deadcool said:

@CitizenBane said:

@demifiend said:
@progenitor said:
@demifiend: true, but they've also got Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, X2, Spider-Man 2, Blade.

@CitizenBane said:
Yeah, Thor was boring.
Thor's central character was boring, it's supporting characters were boring, its villain was dull as ditchwater, and the 3D was horrible. Anthony Hopkins was the only thing good about it.

But he was like... you know... sleeping in the whole damn movie... and Loki was awesome, but that is just my taste against you taste, and there is no truth in tastes...

And his performance while asleep was better than everyone else's performances while awake.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By demifiend
@CitizenBane said:
@Deadcool said:

@CitizenBane said:

@demifiend said:
@progenitor said:

@CitizenBane said:
Yeah, Thor was boring.

And his performance while asleep was better than everyone else's performances while awake.

true, that film was horrible.

blue marvel is good 
blue marvel is good 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By czarny_samael666
@tim2081 said:

One of the Annihilators. Either Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Quasar, or Ronan. Nova is also supposed to be back soon.

According to "Point One" pics, it would be Garthan Saal, not Rider. 
And... Ronan?
@demifiend said:
blue marvel
You put him above, Quasar for example? Why?
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#67  Edited By Deadcool

@CitizenBane said:

Ahahhahahahahahhaha... lol

@demifiend said:

true, that film was horrible.

Oh well, that is something like your opinion... you know...

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#68  Edited By owie  Moderator

Someone like Hope or Rachel? Or Exodus? I don't know Graviton or Adam Warlock's current situations. Is High Evolutionary too high? Quasar?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Owie said:

Someone like Hope or Rachel? Or Exodus? I don't know Graviton or Adam Warlock's current situations. Is High Evolutionary too high? Quasar?

1.Hope didn't show anything for this moment.
2.Rachel doesn't have Phoenix Force anymore.
3.Exodus has to weak TP or TK to be in that level.
4.Wasn't Graviton depowered?
5.Adam is dead.
6.High Evo is supposed to be on Galactus level.
7.Annihilators and Blue Marvel have currently most votes. So You choose Quasar?
tim2081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By tim2081

@czarny_samael666 said:

@tim2081 said:

And... Ronan?

Ronan is physically the weakest, but he has some good energy manipulation. As shown when none of the other Annihilators could beat the imposter Dr. Dredd until Ronan figured out how to do it. And also when he helped merge the stars.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By demifiend

blue marvel has the potential to be dog, lol

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#72  Edited By owie  Moderator

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Owie said:

1.Hope didn't show anything for this moment. 2.Rachel doesn't have Phoenix Force anymore. 3.Exodus has to weak TP or TK to be in that level. 4.Wasn't Graviton depowered? 5.Adam is dead. 6.High Evo is supposed to be on Galactus level. 7.Annihilators and Blue Marvel have currently most votes. So You choose Quasar?

I know Rachel doesn't have the PF, but she is still supposed to be an omega level mutant on her own. But she doesn't have a lot of feats on that basis right now, I agree.

I think Quasar is the most powerful Anniilator. I had been thinking about Blue Marvel too, but I don't think he has the diversity of powers necessary to take on a more cosmic opponent. So yes, I vote Quasar right now.

Are we also counting villains? There are ones like Maelstrom, Terminus, Apocalypse, Grandmaster, Overmind, Stardust. Some of these may be above the levels you're talking about.

But in terms of heroes who are active in the marvel universe, I pick Quasar.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By czarny_samael666
@tim2081 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@tim2081 said:

And... Ronan?

Ronan is physically the weakest, but he has some good energy manipulation. As shown when none of the other Annihilators could beat the imposter Dr. Dredd until Ronan figured out how to do it. And also when he helped merge the stars.

But he is also too slow and he rather used matter manipulation there.

@Owie said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Owie said:

1.Hope didn't show anything for this moment. 2.Rachel doesn't have Phoenix Force anymore. 3.Exodus has to weak TP or TK to be in that level. 4.Wasn't Graviton depowered? 5.Adam is dead. 6.High Evo is supposed to be on Galactus level. 7.Annihilators and Blue Marvel have currently most votes. So You choose Quasar?

I know Rachel doesn't have the PF, but she is still supposed to be an omega level mutant on her own. But she doesn't have a lot of feats on that basis right now, I agree.

I think Quasar is the most powerful Anniilator. I had been thinking about Blue Marvel too, but I don't think he has the diversity of powers necessary to take on a more cosmic opponent. So yes, I vote Quasar right now.

Are we also counting villains? There are ones like Maelstrom, Terminus, Apocalypse, Grandmaster, Overmind, Stardust. Some of these may be above the levels you're talking about.

But in terms of heroes who are active in the marvel universe, I pick Quasar.

All, not only heroes. 

Are these people alive? Maelstrom is in Oblivion's realm, Apoclaypse isn't that powerfull IMO and he is supposed to be death to my knowledge. 
Stardust is a good choice. 
I've thought that Grandmaster and Overmind are dead too.
Avatar image for magnetictempest
MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MagneticTempest
@czarny_samael666 said:
All, not only heroes.   Are these people alive? Maelstrom is in Oblivion's realm, Apoclaypse isn't that powerfull IMO and he is supposed to be death to my knowledge.  Stardust is a good choice.  I've thought that Grandmaster and Overmind are dead too.
Characters that go into Oblivion's realm do not exist anymore. It's worst then Death because at death, you have a chance coming back.
Avatar image for magnetictempest
MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By MagneticTempest

Everyone looses now due to Marvel's pick of bad writers.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By czarny_samael666
@MagneticTempest said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
All, not only heroes.   Are these people alive? Maelstrom is in Oblivion's realm, Apoclaypse isn't that powerfull IMO and he is supposed to be death to my knowledge.  Stardust is a good choice.  I've thought that Grandmaster and Overmind are dead too.
Characters that go into Oblivion's realm do not exist anymore. It's worst then Death because at death, you have a chance coming back.
Not if Oblivion will choose them to be his messenger or avatar.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By demifiend
@MagneticTempest said:
Everyone looses now due to Marvel's pick of bad writers.
blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By blackadam2
@czarny_samael666 said:
@CitizenBane said:
@czarny_samael666: In that case, would Legion count? He's a universe warper so he might be above Skyfather level if all his powers are taken into account.  And yeah, it was a pretty bad story. That whole thing with the World Tree Seed wasn't explained at all, I have no idea what they were fighting for. And Surfer's writing was dreadfully out of character in the last issue. And where did Thor's beard just spring from?
1.As You've said Legion is above Skyfathers - so he is banned. 2.I don't know what was worse - Surfer's speach or Odin's fight with Galactus.  And according to that comic, Thor is (was in Fear Itself) depowered a little...  3.IDK what are they doing with his beard. There was a "Loeb Force" once... IMO "Fraction Power" is above that one.

was thor depowered, when did that happen? i believe he was hurt and bleeding energy, but i didn't read anywhere that he was depowered.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By czarny_samael666
@blackadam2 said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@CitizenBane said:
@czarny_samael666: In that case, would Legion count? He's a universe warper so he might be above Skyfather level if all his powers are taken into account.  And yeah, it was a pretty bad story. That whole thing with the World Tree Seed wasn't explained at all, I have no idea what they were fighting for. And Surfer's writing was dreadfully out of character in the last issue. And where did Thor's beard just spring from?
1.As You've said Legion is above Skyfathers - so he is banned. 2.I don't know what was worse - Surfer's speach or Odin's fight with Galactus.  And according to that comic, Thor is (was in Fear Itself) depowered a little...  3.IDK what are they doing with his beard. There was a "Loeb Force" once... IMO "Fraction Power" is above that one.
was thor depowered, when did that happen? i believe he was hurt and bleeding energy, but i didn't read anywhere that he was depowered.
That is why I've said "a little". I belive that he simply isn't as durable as he was normally.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@czarny_samael666 said:
@blackadam2 said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@CitizenBane said:
That is why I've said "a little". I belive that he simply isn't as durable as he was normally.
Evidence?
blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By blackadam2
@czarny_samael666 said:
@demifiend said:
thats why i hate thor and jobberlactus,   firts,  thor fought with celestials, and next he loses almost all the times againts the hulk, surfer is the superduperuperpowerfull character but he loses to thor. X.x and now this patetic god odin destroy jobberlactus head...    and in chaos war, hercules a moron character who hasnt brain saves the universe.... marvel think all his readers are stupid, mm well theres some here. but not all are so stupid
Don't bring Thor vs. Hulk here. Hulk isn't close to many people who can be place in this thread (like Quasar,Thor,BRB,Gladiator, etc.) And since when Apoc is alive? I thought that Archangel replace him, killed the child and is present in AoA, not 616? Besides, I don't think that Apoc was ever as good as Herald/Thor level beings.

And this whole story was the biggest bu##sh## in Marvel in last years. If no - I want to see bigger. Really. Even in Chaos War we've didn't seen anything like that and Siege was later explained a little by probably only What If, that can be bring to canon-debate.

@Shamelesslysupportinaznballers said:

@czarny_samael666: Surfer should still have the same powers as long as he stays on Earth. It's only when he goes away from Earth, the weaker he becomes.

As for his human form, I took it as Surfer can look that way if he chooses to, I could be wrong.

According to what Galactus said Surfer is currently imprison on Earth and will be weaker and weaker. Probably to find seed faster.   Besides, Fraction will write Defenders with Strange, Surfer, Namor and at least two Hulks in it. We also know that Iron Fist is currently Agamotto's Avatar, so new WIS and changing history is coming.  Why Gillen can't make all Marvel comics? Besides small mistakes, he and PAD writes his comic in very intresting and inteligent way. For example, who before him used mutant's powers as he did agaisnt Kuurth? Or who tried to explain why other gods don't attack Serpent?  Most of people he used, were forgotten.  And PAD's X-Factor is probably the best Marvel series a long with UXM right now.   I know that Marvel movies >>>>>>>> DC movies, which gives Marvel much more money than comics, but still... It is just simply sad.

the new ultimates is also a very good comic, in my opinion. thor should have killed the hulk like he killed the worthy thing, nuff said. is was the worst arc ever. and when you thought it could get a little less bad, nothing happened....absolutely nothing. by the way, gillen is a great writter. journey in to mistery is a great comic.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By czarny_samael666
@TheGoldenOne said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
Evidence?
Of Thor being hurt? Something like this:
Thor's wound
Thor's wound
 ?
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666

I think I have to go with Thor here (if he is allowed). 

IMO he is more powerful than any of the annihilators were with the execption of the SS who is now depowered and Thor is slightly above both BRB and Quasar. 

To the people saying Blue Marvel it was probably meant as a joke but Blue Marvel does not have nearly enough showings to rank him here.

Earlier when he Kuurth still had Juggernauts power Thor said he could not beat him.Kuurth lost the power Cyttorak granted him so I believe if Thor fought him now he would kill him.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#84  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@czarny_samael666: My Fave Marvel hero Thor.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:
@TheGoldenOne said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
Evidence?
Thor's wound
Thor's wound
 ?
He also got the bloody nose when he headbutted the SS and then, as you posted the remarks about, there was the gash on his midsection from the tree when it grabbed him. 

Also didn't the Silver surfer get a dent on his head when Thor gave him that headbutt?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CapitolPunishment said:
@czarny_samael666

I think I have to go with Thor here (if he is allowed).   IMO he is more powerful than any of the annihilators were with the execption of the SS who is now depowered and Thor is slightly above both BRB and Quasar.   To the people saying Blue Marvel it was probably meant as a joke but Blue Marvel does not have nearly enough showings to rank him here.  Earlier when he Kuurth still had Juggernauts power Thor said he could not beat him.Kuurth lost the power Cyttorak granted him so I believe if Thor fought him now he would kill him.
Thor fought with Nul and said that about Nul. Which was a sarcasm IMO, since in next panel he defeated him. O_O

So... From "clear" answers (becuase some people bringed too powerfull people or those who already died):
We have  for now:
@tim2081 : with one of Annihilators
@demifiendwith Blue Marvel 
@Owie with Quasar 
and 
@CapitolPunishment : & @dccomicsrule2011 with Thor.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CapitolPunishment said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@TheGoldenOne said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
Evidence?
Thor's wound
Thor's wound
 ?
He also got the bloody nose when he headbutted the SS and then, as you posted the remarks about, there was the gash on his midsection from the tree when it grabbed him.   Also didn't the Silver surfer get a dent on his head when Thor gave him that headbutt?
I wasn't talking about this specific fight. Surfer was holding back, to this (scan) moment, which gived him only one panel, becuase in next Sif came to them and stop their battle. I've post it to prove that Thor's wound makes him weaker.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:
I wasn't talking about this specific fight. Surfer was holding back, to this (scan) moment, which gived him only one panel, becuase in next Sif came to them and stop their battle. I've post it to prove that Thor's wound makes him weaker.
I was agreeing with you :).

i know that it was stated on panel many times throughout that story so far that the wound made him weaker, not only that Loki was on a journey to save his life because it seemed that he would die from that wound. 

The bad writing however seemed to contradict that, Thor put on a great showing in that entire battle against the Silver Surfer and even gave Galactus a good whack. Even when he was not weakened in the past he did not do so well against them. That whole story had allot of bad writing IMO and the comics were all way to short.
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

@demifiend said:

@CitizenBane said:
@czarny_samael666: As bad as this was, Ultimatum was a million times worse.

And Marvel makes more movies than DC. Not necessarily better ones.
well i havent seen a marvel movie better than dark knight, in fact marvel movies suck, example, fantastic four, ghost rider, elektra, daredevil, etc etc etc

I agree the best comic movie I've seen in the last ten years was The Dark Knight, heck even Batman Begins was awesome already. Movies like Thor, Iron Man and Captain America were good but not even close to The Dark Knight.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By demifiend
@TheMightyAvenger said:

@demifiend said:

@CitizenBane said:

well i havent seen a marvel movie better than dark knight, in fact marvel movies suck, example, fantastic four, ghost rider, elektra, daredevil, etc etc etc

I agree the best comic movie I've seen in the last ten years was The Dark Knight, heck even Batman Begins was awesome already. Movies like Thor, Iron Man and Captain America were good but not even close to The Dark Knight.

what do you like from thor?
Saint_Michael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Saint_Michael

@demifiend said:

@CitizenBane said:

Green Lantern and Superman Returns were both as bad as any of the marvel movies you mentioned.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By demifiend
@Saint_Michael said:

@demifiend said:

@CitizenBane said:

Green Lantern and Superman Returns were both as bad as any of the marvel movies you mentioned.

nope, they are bad but not as bad as any i mentioned. andddd no marvel movie is so good like dark knight. 
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CapitolPunishment said:

@czarny_samael666:

I think I have to go with Thor here (if he is allowed). IMO he is more powerful than any of the annihilators were with the execption of the SS who is now depowered and Thor is slightly above both BRB and Quasar. To the people saying Blue Marvel it was probably meant as a joke but Blue Marvel does not have nearly enough showings to rank him here. Earlier when he Kuurth still had Juggernauts power Thor said he could not beat him.Kuurth lost the power Cyttorak granted him so I believe if Thor fought him now he would kill him.

When?

TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

@demifiend: I think it was funny for a good part, and it had some pretty good action, sure the acting wasn't that great, neither was the script, but I still liked it, I was entertained and that's what a movie should do. Sure there are better movies like The Dark Knight, but Thor was overall a good movie. Perhaps I'm just easy to please, any minute I'm not in school is already a blessing.

Avatar image for shamelesslysupportinaznballers
Shamelesslysupportinaznballers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: This is what Galactus said to Surfer

"You shall not be bound to this place, Surfer, but TETHERED to it. The further you stray, the weaker you'll become."

Surfer is not a prisoner of Earth, as long as he stays on Earth he will be fine and have his powers intact. He just can't go space exploring for too long.

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Aqua11500

@demifiend said:

@Saint_Michael said:

@demifiend said:

@CitizenBane said:

nope, they are bad but not as bad as any i mentioned. andddd no marvel movie is so good like dark knight.

X-men First Class or X-men 2 united..maybe better

In general the whole X-men movieverse was good ,except for X3 and Origins.

Avatar image for shamelesslysupportinaznballers
Shamelesslysupportinaznballers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheMightyAvenger: I personally enjoyed Iron Man 1 more than Batman Begins and w/o Heath Ledger's death, I don't think the 2nd one would've done as well as it did. Don't get me wrong, both Batman movies were great but Christian Bale as Batman killed it for me while RDJ made me believe he was Iron Man. If the villains for both Batman movies weren't such great actors, it would've been crap.

But anyway, Marvel consistently have better Movies than DC and even the crappy ones are such huge box office hits that they will ok a sequel or 2.

TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

@Shamelesslysupportinaznballers: Well, I disagree I really like Bale as Batman, I mean he is better than George Clooney, well at least I think he is. Also it's not just the actors, the director is freaking great, Cristopher Nolan rocks, also yeah both Heath Ledger and Lian Neeson were great in both movies. As for Marvel, they made much more movies this last years then DC, honestly the last 2 aside from Batman were Superman Returns, which was awfull, and Green Lantern. that was even worse, so it's normal for Marvel to have better movies. I'm really looking forward to The Man of Steel though.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By difficlus

@CitizenBane said:

@demifiend said:
@progenitor said:

@CitizenBane said:
Yeah, Thor was boring.

OMG thank you!!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Saren
@Aqua11500 said:

@demifiend said:

@Saint_Michael said:

@demifiend said:

@CitizenBane said:

X-men First Class or X-men 2 united..maybe better

In general the whole X-men movieverse was good ,except for X3 and Origins.

X1 was not that good. X2 was great, First Class was good.  

But none of them are better than TDK.