Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By czarny_samael666

Who is currently the most powerfull person in Marvel, excluding Skyfathers, Abstracts and multi/universal level threats, now? 
Annihilus doesn't have his Cosmic Rod. Thanos is imprisoned in Canncerverse. Kuurth losed his Juggernaut powers, Surfer was depowered by Galactus, Shaman X-Man losed his powers and Nova is probably dead. Most of heralds also died - Air Walker, Morg, Fallen One and Red Shift (Nova is depowered IIRC).
So who is currently the best one below Skyfathers/Hell Lords/semi-Skyfathers?
Rules:
1.No one in Destroyer, DP Tyrant or higher level.
2.Only people who are alive and present in Universe-616.
3.Only standard tech/eq. No Uru weapons for The Mighty or Hulkbuster for Iron Man. The Worthy can be present here, but only by their Serpent's names. 
4.No one who is imprisoned. 
5.Wizards (like Strange, Doom or Voodoo) are banned.
6.Only current versions. I know that heroes change, so I will sometime bump this thread.

It is a battle, since there will be votes for different people. I hope You will post scans.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

I lol'd when Surfer got replaced by an evangelist. 

Unless it's most current versions, I vote Kuurth. When he had the power of both Cyttorak and the Serpent, nothing was able to damage him even a little bit.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By monarch2016

@czarny_samael666 said:

Who is currently the most powerfull person in Marvel, excluding Skyfathers, Abstracts and multi/universal level threats, now?
Annihilus doesn't have his Cosmic Rod. Thanos is imprisoned in Canncerverse. Kuurth losed his Juggernaut powers, Surfer was depowered by Galactus, Shaman X-Man losed his powers and Nova is probably dead. Most of heralds also died - Air Walker, Morg, Fallen One and Red Shift (Nova is depowered IIRC).
Rules:
3.Only standard tech/eq. No Uru weapons for The Mighty or Hulkbuster for Iron Man. The Worthy can be present here, but only by their Serpent's names.
6.Only current versions. I know that heroes change, so I will sometime bump this thread.

It is a battle, since there will be votes for different people. I hope You will post scans.

so what is silver surfer power level right now?how depowered is silver surfer right now?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By czarny_samael666

@CitizenBane said:

Unless it's most current versions, I vote Kuurth. When he had the power of both Cyttorak and the Serpent, nothing was able to damage him even a little bit.

It is always current. In any moment in which You're saying that.

For example:
If I would create this thread 6 months ago - Surfer would be the one IMO, but after 3 months, it would be Kuurth. 

It can change. I've made this thread to answer on this question more than once. And yes, Kuurth is already depowred from Juggy's powers.

@CitizenBane said:
I lol'd when Surfer got replaced by an evangelist. 
I've didn't. It was the worst stroy that I've read since... IDK. It was worse than Chaos War and Siege combined. Odin fighting with Galactus. Yggdrasil and this seed, that wasn't really explained. Surfer and this priest. +Thor's new beard, made in one panel. Seriously... People can say that Gillen forgot about few things in Journey Into Mystery #627, but I highly doubt that he would make "thing" (because I don't want to call it a comic book) like that.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By czarny_samael666
@baron2011 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Rules:

so what is silver surfer power level right now?how depowered is silver surfer right now?

We don't know. Galactus simply took part of his energy and made him look like human. He also said that Surfer will be weaker and weaker on Earth.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Saren
@czarny_samael666: In that case, would Legion count? He's a universe warper so he might be above Skyfather level if all his powers are taken into account. 

And yeah, it was a pretty bad story. That whole thing with the World Tree Seed wasn't explained at all, I have no idea what they were fighting for. And Surfer's writing was dreadfully out of character in the last issue. And where did Thor's beard just spring from?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane said:
@czarny_samael666: In that case, would Legion count? He's a universe warper so he might be above Skyfather level if all his powers are taken into account.  And yeah, it was a pretty bad story. That whole thing with the World Tree Seed wasn't explained at all, I have no idea what they were fighting for. And Surfer's writing was dreadfully out of character in the last issue. And where did Thor's beard just spring from?
1.As You've said Legion is above Skyfathers - so he is banned.
2.I don't know what was worse - Surfer's speach or Odin's fight with Galactus.

And according to that comic, Thor is (was in Fear Itself) depowered a little... 
3.IDK what are they doing with his beard. There was a "Loeb Force" once... IMO "Fraction Power" is above that one.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By demifiend

apoc

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By entropy_aegis

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane said:
@czarny_samael666: In that case, would Legion count? He's a universe warper so he might be above Skyfather level if all his powers are taken into account. And yeah, it was a pretty bad story. That whole thing with the World Tree Seed wasn't explained at all, I have no idea what they were fighting for. And Surfer's writing was dreadfully out of character in the last issue. And where did Thor's beard just spring from?
1.As You've said Legion is above Skyfathers - so he is banned. 2.I don't know what was worse - Surfer's speach or Odin's fight with Galactus. And according to that comic, Thor is (was in Fear Itself) depowered a little... 3.IDK what are they doing with his beard. There was a "Loeb Force" once... IMO "Fraction Power" is above that one.

Wait Odin fought Galactus?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Saren
@entropy_aegis said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane said:
@czarny_samael666: In that case, would Legion count? He's a universe warper so he might be above Skyfather level if all his powers are taken into account. And yeah, it was a pretty bad story. That whole thing with the World Tree Seed wasn't explained at all, I have no idea what they were fighting for. And Surfer's writing was dreadfully out of character in the last issue. And where did Thor's beard just spring from?
1.As You've said Legion is above Skyfathers - so he is banned. 2.I don't know what was worse - Surfer's speach or Odin's fight with Galactus. And according to that comic, Thor is (was in Fear Itself) depowered a little... 3.IDK what are they doing with his beard. There was a "Loeb Force" once... IMO "Fraction Power" is above that one.

And actually lasted longer than 10 minutes. Can you believe that crap?
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By entropy_aegis

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Scans please.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@entropy_aegis said:

Scans please.

Don't waste the strain on your eyes looking at them. Pure garbage.  
This entire arc was nothing but Fraction's leftover wank from the movie.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By demifiend
@Jake Fury said:
@entropy_aegis said:

Scans please.

Don't waste the strain on your eyes looking at them. Pure garbage.  This entire arc was nothing but Fraction's leftover wank from the movie.
scanssssssssssss
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Jake Fury said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Scans please.

Don't waste the strain on your eyes looking at them. Pure garbage. This entire arc was nothing but Fraction's leftover wank from the movie.

I cannot resist.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By demifiend

That's right, Odin just HEADBUTTED Jobberlactus, Destroyer of Worlds 
That's right, Odin just HEADBUTTED Jobberlactus, Destroyer of Worlds 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Saren
@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Scans please.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@czarny_samael666 said:
Surfer was depowered by Galactus, .

When?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Saren
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
When?
The Mighty Thor #6.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By entropy_aegis

@demifiend:

Nah you mean Joblactus.@CitizenBane: Thanks.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
When?
The Mighty Thor #6.

WTF. WHY? Is Marvel trying to nerf itself or something?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Saren
@CitizenBane said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
When?
The Mighty Thor #6.
I like to think they completely lost their shit when the new 52 achieved success, so they're shaking stuff up to try and interest people again. It's the only reason I can see for this kind of abject insanity.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By entropy_aegis

@CitizenBane:

I don't think there was anything unfeasible about what Odin did,he gave Galactus a nosebleed at best and died/passed out ? later

Avatar image for shamelesslysupportinaznballers
Shamelesslysupportinaznballers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Surfer should still have the same powers as long as he stays on Earth. It's only when he goes away from Earth, the weaker he becomes.

As for his human form, I took it as Surfer can look that way if he chooses to, I could be wrong.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Saren
@entropy_aegis: He temporarily TP'd Galactus and then knocked him out for a short while. They dragged this fight out over 3 issues.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By demifiend

thats why i hate thor and jobberlactus,  

firts,  thor fought with celestials, and next he loses almost all the times againts the hulk, 
surfer is the superduperuperpowerfull character but he loses to thor. X.x 
and now this patetic god odin destroy jobberlactus head...    and in chaos war, hercules a moron character who hasnt brain saves the universe....

marvel think all his readers are stupid, mm well theres some here. but not all are so stupid

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane said:
@CitizenBane said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
When?
The Mighty Thor #6.
I like to think they completely lost their shit when the new 52 achieved success, so they're shaking stuff up to try and interest people again. It's the only reason I can see for this kind of abject insanity.

Yeah, makes sense. DC got nerfed, co why not Marvel?
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By entropy_aegis

@CitizenBane said:
@CitizenBane said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
When?
The Mighty Thor #6.
WTF. WHY? Is Marvel trying to nerf itself or something?

Only temporarily,after the first arcs it's back to business as usual.Midnighter is as bad as he was.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By entropy_aegis

@demifiend said:

thats why i hate thor and jobberlactus, firts, thor fought with celestials, and next he loses almost all the times againts the hulk, surfer is the superduperuperpowerfull character but he loses to thor. X.x and now this patetic god odin destroy jobberlactus head... and in chaos war, hercules a moron character who hasnt brain saves the universe.... marvel think all his readers are stupid, mm well theres some here. but not all are so stupid

Eh,it happens to everyone and in both companies all the time.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Saren
@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:
@CitizenBane said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
When?
The Mighty Thor #6.

Only temporarily,after the first arcs it's back to business as usual.Midnighter is as bad as he was.

Do you mean the good kind of bad or the bad bad?
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By whacknasty

Wow...that was a massive flying headbutt from Odin...Lol

Umm... How is Gladiator looking these days?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By czarny_samael666
@demifiend said:
thats why i hate thor and jobberlactus,   firts,  thor fought with celestials, and next he loses almost all the times againts the hulk, surfer is the superduperuperpowerfull character but he loses to thor. X.x and now this patetic god odin destroy jobberlactus head...    and in chaos war, hercules a moron character who hasnt brain saves the universe.... marvel think all his readers are stupid, mm well theres some here. but not all are so stupid
Don't bring Thor vs. Hulk here. Hulk isn't close to many people who can be place in this thread (like Quasar,Thor,BRB,Gladiator, etc.) And since when Apoc is alive? I thought that Archangel replace him, killed the child and is present in AoA, not 616? Besides, I don't think that Apoc was ever as good as Herald/Thor level beings.

And this whole story was the biggest bu##sh## in Marvel in last years. If no - I want to see bigger. Really. Even in Chaos War we've didn't seen anything like that and Siege was later explained a little by probably only What If, that can be bring to canon-debate.

@Shamelesslysupportinaznballers said:

@czarny_samael666: Surfer should still have the same powers as long as he stays on Earth. It's only when he goes away from Earth, the weaker he becomes.

As for his human form, I took it as Surfer can look that way if he chooses to, I could be wrong.

According to what Galactus said Surfer is currently imprison on Earth and will be weaker and weaker. Probably to find seed faster.

Besides, Fraction will write Defenders with Strange, Surfer, Namor and at least two Hulks in it. We also know that Iron Fist is currently Agamotto's Avatar, so new WIS and changing history is coming.

Why Gillen can't make all Marvel comics? Besides small mistakes, he and PAD writes his comic in very intresting and inteligent way. For example, who before him used mutant's powers as he did agaisnt Kuurth? Or who tried to explain why other gods don't attack Serpent? 
Most of people he used, were forgotten. 
And PAD's X-Factor is probably the best Marvel series a long with UXM right now. 

I know that Marvel movies >>>>>>>> DC movies, which gives Marvel much more money than comics, but still... It is just simply sad.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By demifiend
@czarny_samael666:  

i dont want to iniate a debate here about thor vs hulk. just saying why righ now i dont like marvel. 

Marvel movies >>>>>>>> DC movies 

really??? OMG you are insane! 

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Saren
@czarny_samael666: As bad as this was, Ultimatum was a million times worse. 

And Marvel makes more movies than DC. Not necessarily better ones.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By demifiend
@CitizenBane said:

well i havent seen a marvel movie better than dark knight, in fact marvel movies suck, example, fantastic four, ghost rider, elektra, daredevil, etc etc etc
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

This is an easy one.  

Cosmo - Nova #8
Cosmo - Nova #8
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By progenitorigin
@demifiend
true, but they've also got Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, X2, Spider-Man 2, Blade.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Saren
@demifiend said:
@CitizenBane said:

well i havent seen a marvel movie better than dark knight, in fact marvel movies suck, example, fantastic four, ghost rider, elektra, daredevil, etc etc etc
That's because there aren't any. Marvel has some great movies, though, like X2, Spider-Man 2, Captain America and Iron Man 1. The rest are either ok to good, and then there are the shitty ones like Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Punisher, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Wolverine, Blade: Trinity, and X3. And Howard The Duck, which has the honor of being considered one of the very worst movies ever made by multiple organizations.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By demifiend
@progenitor said:
@demifiend: true, but they've also got Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, X2, Spider-Man 2, Blade.
thor sucks. i like iron man, 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Saren

Yeah, Thor was boring.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By progenitorigin
@demifiend said:
@progenitor said:
@demifiend: true, but they've also got Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, X2, Spider-Man 2, Blade.

really? I loved Thor.  I've hated Iron Man ever since he was responsible for Captain America being "assassinated." ;P
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By difficlus

@baron2011 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Rules:

normal human level. lol. a pastor took his place as the herald.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demifiend said:
@progenitor said:

@CitizenBane said:
Yeah, Thor was boring.

ARE YOU MAD?!?!?!??!? THOR WAS AWESOME!
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By progenitorigin
@venomoushatred1001
Dude, for sure.  I own it, lol.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Saren
@demifiend said:
@progenitor said:

@CitizenBane said:
Yeah, Thor was boring.
Thor's central character was boring, it's supporting characters were boring, its villain was dull as ditchwater, and the 3D was horrible. Anthony Hopkins was the only thing good about it.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By progenitorigin
@CitizenBane said:
Yeah, Thor was boring.

Come on, man, the Asgardians vs. the Frost Giants, Thor and co. vs. the Frost Giants, Thor kicking some ass throughout the SHIELD complex, his fight with Destroyer and Loki? I thought it had some great action.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By demifiend
@demifiend said:
@progenitor said:

@CitizenBane said:
Yeah, Thor was boring.
how!? destroyer armor was so weak, frost giants look like clowns, odin wasnt respectable just and oldman 
bad effects, and bad argument,    how was awesome for you?
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By progenitorigin
@demifiend said:
@demifiend said:
@progenitor said:

@CitizenBane said:
Yeah, Thor was boring.
how!? destroyer armor was so sweet, frost giants look like beasts, odin wasnt respectable just and oldman awesome effects, and bad argument,    how was awesome for you?

fixed.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Saren
@progenitor said:
@CitizenBane said:
Yeah, Thor was boring.
Come on, man, the Asgardians vs. the Frost Giants, Thor and co. vs. the Frost Giants, Thor kicking some ass throughout the SHIELD complex, his fight with Destroyer and Loki? I thought it had some great action.
Maybe, but a decent story and characters to go along with it would have been a good idea.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By entropy_aegis

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:
@CitizenBane said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
When?
The Mighty Thor #6.

Do you mean the good kind of bad or the bad bad?

Good kind of bad.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Is the High Evolutionary allowed?