• 59 results
NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NEEK_03

I've been thinkin about it lately and which character that has worn a symbiote is the strongest. For example was Venom strongest with Brock, Gargon, or Flash, were any of them able to beat Kasady as carnage? What about antiVenom or Toxin?

Anyone able to help?

Let the Battle of the Symbiotes begin!

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By slimj87d

This topic has actually been done before and has been done quite a bit.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NEEK_03

@SlimJ87D: whoops. lol....care to post the link?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Toxin
Toxin
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By slimj87d

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Toxin
Toxin

I don't know, he is pretty weak against sonics. Very weak, he got KOed by a sonic spray.

No Caption Provided
VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By VenomousDragon

Venom was best with Eddie, Flash can still surpass him but as of now he hasent. Eddie can and has beaten carnage as venom, Flash didnt really fight carnage, which made me sad, i wanted to see it. toxin is supposed to have the best stats but antivenom's (not an actual symbiote) very nature allows him to defeat any other symbiote.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@VenomousDragon said:

Venom was best with Eddie, Flash can still surpass him but as of now he hasent. Eddie can and has beaten carnage as venom, Flash didnt really fight carnage, which made me sad, i wanted to see it. toxin is supposed to have the best stats but antivenom's (not an actual symbiote) very nature allows him to defeat any other symbiote.

This.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By Strider1992

Best Stats: Toxin

Best Feats: Carnage

Who would win in a Fight: Anti-venom

Most Versatile: Venom (Brock)

If we're going simply on the one who has the best feats and merit behind them I have to say its Carnage. Recently that guy has been pretty insane. Possessing the Avengers, overriding Iron Mans own technology etc....

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By VenomousDragon

@SlimJ87D: And he was said to be the symbiote who was most resistant to both weaknesses -.-

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mega_spidey01

toxin

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By slimj87d

@VenomousDragon said:

@SlimJ87D: And he was said to be the symbiote who was most resistant to both weaknesses -.-

That was always BS to me. Eddie in the Venom symbiote has always been the most impressive. He was in a burning building and took an RPG to the face.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NEEK_03

@Strider92: @VenomousDragon: thanks, you guys pretty much summed up what i wanted to know. so Gargon was the worst venom/symbiote incarnation?

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By VenomousDragon

@SlimJ87D: Later on he was shown to be highly resistant to fire and carnage was supposed to be resistant to sonics but not fire.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By slimj87d

@VenomousDragon said:

@SlimJ87D: Later on he was shown to be highly resistant to fire and carnage was supposed to be resistant to sonics but not fire.

I think Venom has good resistance to sonics as well. He was tied up over fire and shot and tortured with a sonic gun for awhile in the statue of liberty. Eddie is still the most impressive symbiote either as Venom or Anti-Venom when it comes to experience and skill.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strider1992

@NEEK_03 said:

@Strider92: @VenomousDragon: thanks, you guys pretty much summed up what i wanted to know. so Gargon was the worst venom/symbiote incarnation?

Well when he wasn't jobbing he was actually pretty good. In terms of physical ability he is far above Flash and Brock. He's not really the worst just the least liked.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By VenomousDragon

@Strider92: Technically macs powers should have been carried over to flash just like peters were carried over to brock.

Mac sucked thats the end of it, when did he use any of the suits powers other than its strength and durability? he was a stupid cannibal. spider man summed up his entire run as venom in one sentence.

I agree. Eddie is may favourite host

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NEEK_03

@Strider92: Yeah what i dont understand is how he wasnt leagues ahead, i mean he already had the powers of scorpion, why wouldnt they have enhanced him that much more?

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By VenomousDragon

@NEEK_03:He had Eddies peak strength plus his own, 25+15=40

KRYPTON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By KRYPTON

Venom is the strongest symbiote, the first symbiote is always the strongest. No matter what.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Strider1992

@NEEK_03 said:

@Strider92: Yeah what i dont understand is how he wasnt leagues ahead, i mean he already had the powers of scorpion, why wouldnt they have enhanced him that much more?

Bad writing i'm afraid. Mac had all the potential to be a great incarnation but he was screwed over by bad writing. In fact he made a beastly looking Venom but no-one ever took advantage of this:

@VenomousDragon said:

@Strider92: Technically macs powers should have been carried over to flash just like peters were carried over to brock.

I could be wrong but from what I understood the drugs Flash takes limits Venom's abilites a bit like the serum Osborn gave Mac to make him the Sinister Spider-man. From what I understood the reason Flash isn't a 40tonner is beacuse of the drugs that stops Venom taking over.

@KRYPTON said:

Venom is the strongest symbiote, the first symbiote is always the strongest. No matter what.

This isn't true actually every symbiote born after the first has been stronger than the previous one due to earths atmosphere. Carnage could slaughter Venom.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By VenomousDragon

@Strider92 said:

@NEEK_03 said:

Bad writing i'm afraid. Mac had all the potential to be a great incarnation but he was screwed over by bad writing. In fact he made a beastly looking Venom but no-one ever took advantage of this:

@VenomousDragon said:

I could be wrong but from what I understood the drugs Flash takes limits Venom's abilites a bit like the serum Osborn gave Mac to make him the Sinister Spider-man. From what I understood the reason Flash isn't a 40tonner is beacuse of the drugs that stops Venom taking over.

@KRYPTON said:

This isn't true actually every symbiote born after the first has been stronger than the previous one due to earths atmosphere. Carnage could slaughter Venom.

And yet eddie got the better of cletus multiple times. I hate giant monster venom, hes not the hulk.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Strider1992

@VenomousDragon: I can only recall 2 times. Once during the Toxin saga where he got a train to run him over then once more in Maximum Carnage where he had help from multiple other hero's (Spider-man, Morbius, Captain America etc..). Whereas Carnage has shown to be able to beat Brock quite a few more occasions.

He beat both Spider-man and Brock at the same time during their first encounter. He then beat Brock again during their second encounter and would have killed him if spider-man hadn't saved him:

Then during Maximum Carnage Cletetus beat Brock down again and could have killed him. He had him chained up over a fire. Not sure how Brock got out of that one. I think the rest of the hero's turned up. Not to mention Carnage has better feats now thanks to him soloing an Avengers team and fighting both Spider-man and Iron man at the same time.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#23  Edited By TDK_1997

Best feats - Carnage

Would win the most in a fight against the others - Anti-Venom.

KRYPTON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By KRYPTON

@Strider92 said:

@NEEK_03 said:

@VenomousDragon said:

@KRYPTON said:

Yes, but for those symbiote's to have their strength, they'd have to be the offspring of the original symbiote. Thus making Venom the strongest, strength is only measured by power, if anything at all, Venom is possibly the smartest and most cunning out of all the other symbiote's

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By nefarious

Anti-Venom.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious said:

Anti-Venom.
VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By VenomousDragon

@Strider92 said:

@VenomousDragon: I can only recall 2 times. Once during the Toxin saga where he got a train to run him over then once more in Maximum Carnage where he had help from multiple other hero's (Spider-man, Morbius, Captain America etc..). Whereas Carnage has shown to be able to beat Brock quite a few more occasions.

He beat both Spider-man and Brock at the same time during their first encounter. He then beat Brock again during their second encounter and would have killed him if spider-man hadn't saved him:

Then during Maximum Carnage Cletetus beat Brock down again and could have killed him. He had him chained up over a fire. Not sure how Brock got out of that one. I think the rest of the hero's turned up. Not to mention Carnage has better feats now thanks to him soloing an Avengers team and fighting both Spider-man and Iron man at the same time.

Brock owned cletus three times during maximum carnage and could have killed him but was stopped by spider-man. Only during his first appearances has carnage been shown as blatantly superior. he also aborbed the original carnage symbiote.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Strider1992

@VenomousDragon: If I recall correctly the time Spider-man stopped him was after Carnage had been hit with a very big sonic gun and was severely weakened.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jashro44

@VenomousDragon said:

@Strider92 said:

Brock owned cletus three times during maximum carnage and could have killed him but was stopped by spider-man. Only during his first appearances has carnage been shown as blatantly superior. he also aborbed the original carnage symbiote.

Neither were at 100% in maximum carnage.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By VenomousDragon

@Strider92:Brock pushed carnage into a transformer knocking off both of there suits, Eddies reformed first and then he was going to crush him with a truck, if i recall correctly.

Ya the crazy guy was crazier than usual and brock had been tortured.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NEEK_03

ive always thought carnage>venom too. but i was unsure where all the other venoms stood and toxin. anti venom would beat the other symbiotes but is he better then them, for instance could he beat more powerful ppl?

Gargon should have been the most powerful symbiote due to him already having super abilities, they should have got enhanced, more so then just his strength and durability, what happened to his tail? and if spiderman were to ever get the symbiote back, he should be a freaking beast. more so then he already is. :)

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BringnIt

@VenomousDragon what issue numbers did said ownage occur? Anyway, as to OP, I agree Carnage has the best feats, Toxin has the best stats as far as I know (not sure how he compares to Scorn) and Angelo was the worst Venom.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Strider1992

@VenomousDragon:

You're referring to this moment? Both him and Carnage where out for the count.

@BringnIt: He's referring to Maximum Carnage but it wasn't Venom alone (Cloak and Dagger, Spider-man, Morbius, Captain America, Black Cat and Iron Fist where all involved in the fights).

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By VenomousDragon

@NEEK_03: The carnage suit>the venom suit (aside from camouflage the carnage suit never showed that ability) however Eddie>Cletus so it works out.

Gargan sucked thats how he was written, thats the end of it, its like ares, ares should have been a super skilled powerhouse but he wasnt.

Ya Thats them and if you look you see eddie's suit reforming while he is sitting by that truck i was talking about, I remember him trying to crush him with it tho, oh well.

You seem to like to forget that venom only went to find back up because carnage already had back up.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By NEEK_03

@VenomousDragon: yeah i know eddie has way more experience with a symbiote, and as a person he is physically stronger so that gave him better attributes but, the carnage suit had more/better abilities. i just thought the gap put carnage ahead. what about this though?

ive always thought carnage>venom too. but i was unsure where all the other venoms stood and toxin. anti venom would beat the other symbiotes but is he better then them, for instance could he beat more powerful ppl?

Gargon should have been the most powerful symbiote due to him already having super abilities, they should have got enhanced, more so then just his strength and durability, what happened to his tail? and if spiderman were to ever get the symbiote back, he should be a freaking beast. more so then he already is. :)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jashro44

@VenomousDragon: Yes also there is evidence that the weapon used on shriek, demo goblin, carnage and the others weakened carnage. When the weapon was used on demo goblin he passed out and later when black cat shows up and starts to help when carnage is about to finish spider-man she hurts him. Either that or there was some pis involved.

Either way I really wouldn't trust maximum carnage.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By VenomousDragon

@NEEK_03: Antivenom was both more durable any other symbiote( he had no weaknesses and a great healing factor ) and the healing power thats upper limits were never explored, in fact there is a genuine argument that could be made for it healing mutations, When you take that and combine it the fact Eddie is the most skilled host you get a real beast. so yes AV can defeat more powerful people.

it certainly isnt the greatest..

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jorgevy

@Strider92 said:

If we're going simply on the one who has the best feats and merit behind them I have to say its Carnage. Recently that guy has been pretty insane. Possessing the Avengers, overriding Iron Mans own technology etc....

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NEEK_03

@VenomousDragon: thanks for the info man.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By VenomousDragon

@NEEK_03: No problem.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ALMIGHTY

Spawn is the strongest symbiote.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

carnage

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Strider92 said:

This.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ALMIGHTY said:

Spawn is not a symbiote.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Strider1992

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

Spawn is not a symbiote.

Actually Spawns suit is referred to as a symbiote (as Spawn was created by Todd McFarlane the same guy who created Venom liked his idea so much he put it in his own comic) but it's not an alien its some kind of undead ecto-plasm but it is very much a symbiote its a living suit and quite a few characters refer to it as a symbiote.

I don't think that really has any bearing here though as the op wants alien symbiotes and Spawn's one is born of supernatural means not extra-terrestrial life. So I think we should discount Spawn for the moment lol.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#46  Edited By TheCannon

Are we talking about pure strength, or who would win?

IF it's just strength, I have to go with Gargan.

It it's who wins, I say Carnage.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#47  Edited By Deadcool

@Strider92 said:

Man, Gargan has always been a lame fighter.

mtrakos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By mtrakos

carnage

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Strider1992

@Deadcool said:

@Strider92 said:

Man, Gargan has always been a lame fighter.

Upgraded Gargan was pretty bada$$. He took on Spidey, Luke Cage and Iron Fist. Its a pity they took that upgrade away T.T:

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#50  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Toxin.

I.A.T.