Who is the strongest person the Gundams can defeat?

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The most powerful team [ could be a real team or a made up team] or most powerful person that these five most powerful Gundams can defeat, Because they have been proven to be quite powerful.

1. Wing Gundam Zero
  2. Strike Freedom Gundam
  3. Unicorn Gundam
  4. GNT-0000 00 Qan[T]
  5. Turn A Gundam

I got my information on . .

http://cjinsblog.blogspot.ca/2009/08/top-5-most-powerful-gundam.html

Avatar image for warmachine4life
WarMachine4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not War Machine, especially if War Machine has the nuke-laser minigun feature (which I added to the character in my most recent fan-fiction, therefore official valid proof that this is an actual feature of the character). This version of War Machine is also durable enough to withstand multiple nukes at the same time, as well as any EMP waves and other stuff like that.

Therefore, they cannot beat War Machine. So anyone below War Machine, they can probably beat. And since War Machine is the most powerful of all time (this is based on mathematical fact, and to dispute me is to go against proven scientific fact), your Gundams can defeat anyone except for War Machine

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Anal_Vomit

@warmachine4life: I think War machine has nothing against Turn A Gundam.

it releases nanomachines all over Earth and space, and reduces all manner of technology into sand. All it has to do is release a flashy butterfly shaped light, and every machine turns to dust.

Plus don't they have a lot of Particle or Anti-Matter cannons that could rip through anything?

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Anal_Vomit

@warmachine4life:

Turn A Gundam can also

It can even warp beams straight into the cockpit to kill the pilot.

PLUS!:

Unicorn Gundam can use War Machines weapons against him.

It can even hijack an enemy Newtype's psycommu weapons, turning the weapons against them.

A Psycommu is a device connected directly into the user's thoughts, through which the user can manipulate it by

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Psycommu

WarMachine4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anal_vomit that's cute. Your gundams' little beams and nanomachines are now strong enough to penetrate War Machines epic Black Hole Shield, which is a force field as powerful as a black hole that sucks in anything he wants and destroys it INSTANTLY. War Machine is the most powerful hero/character in all the land/space, and he will rain down on your cheesy little gundams like a ferocious bear about to maul a small defenseless child. You have no idea what you are getting into, so just stop right now and accept the loss because any further argument is just digging urself a deeper grave.

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Anal_Vomit

@warmachine4life: Turn A Gundam will get through his shields? Warping a beam into the cockpit will ignore the shields since it's teleporting it instantly.

It can even hijack an enemy Newtype's psycommu weapons, turning the weapons against them.

A Psycommu is a device connected directly into the user's thoughts, through which the user can manipulate it by

Doesn't hack the machine but the persons mind to kill themselves or control them.

Avatar image for thefanpireslayer
TheFanpireSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anal_vomit: Didn't they ban 'Beat my character' types of threads? So asking for Made-Up characters is basically the same thing.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warmachine4life: Amuro mind rapes the war machine pilot and turns it into vegetable.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The riddler

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@anal_vomit that's cute. Your gundams' little beams and nanomachines are now strong enough to penetrate War Machines epic Black Hole Shield, which is a force field as powerful as a black hole that sucks in anything he wants and destroys it INSTANTLY. War Machine is the most powerful hero/character in all the land/space, and he will rain down on your cheesy little gundams like a ferocious bear about to maul a small defenseless child. You have no idea what you are getting into, so just stop right now and accept the loss because any further argument is just digging urself a deeper grave.

Oh come on, this is an intentional troll, right? Right?

WarMachine4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WarMachine4Life

@anal_vomit and @chibi_cute War Machine would have already frozen time using the Time Freezer feature that I created for him, allowing him to murder your cheesy little gundams with so little effort. With a mere thought, he can turn on his Time Freezer feature, his Nuke Laser Minigun feature, his Black Hole Shield feature, or any of the other god-like features he has that I created in my fan-fiction of him (if it is in a comic, it is an official/valid feature of the character, so I'm not just making up random powers, these are actual powers of his). This debate is so one-sided in favor of War Machine that it is almost sad. The fact that you guys keep arguing shows that you are simple fanboys who will not give up on the fact that your favorite characters are inferior to another. I am man enough to admit when the almight War Machine can be bested, however it is impossible for him to be bested, so I will likely never have to admit it.

Hahaha, sorry, I was just chuckling at how violently and dominantly, yet effortlessly, War Machine would destroy all of your gundams

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warmachine4life: Nice try troll. You haven't even posted a proof that the pilot of the war machine can resist or is immune to mind rape. You don't even know about gundam at all. Even weaker gundams will squash your piece of junk war machine like a bug.

War machine looses here. sorry. Stronger gundams are just insane overkill.

Sorry war machine fanboy. now go back to your bed and cry.

WarMachine4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WarMachine4Life

@chibi_cute I actually did provide proof by stating how he has all of these features in my fan-fiction version of him, including his Black Hole Shield which makes him impervious to mind control - and you call me the troll, when you obviously didn't even read any of my posts before you answered. Nice try. And you call me the troll, that's a funny joke. You obviously know nothing about my War Machine fan fiction, even though I talked about it several times in this thread already. My War Machine is more powerful than all of the gundams combined, and there is nothing you can do to stop him. War Machine does not lose here, nor anywhere against a puny gundam. Like I said, I am man enough to admit when War Machine can be bested, but here he cannot be bested. The fact that you are still even arguing with me means tells me that you are an immature fanboy who can't let go of the fact that his beloved gun-dumbs, written by great writers and creative minds, can be bested by a simple Ohio boy with something called an imagination.

Check mate, you lose

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warmachine4life: oh so you made a fan fiction of war machine? looks like nobody cares hahah..

I can tell by your name that you're a war machine fanboy .putting sense into you will not work.

Your war machine is stronger than all the gundams combined? What drugs are you up to son?

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they have hack resistance they could try take on Ultron

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#19 JediXMan  Moderator

@anal_vomit: Didn't they ban 'Beat my character' types of threads? So asking for Made-Up characters is basically the same thing.

Think that only applies to fan fic characters.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#20 god_spawn  Moderator
OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By OverLordArhas
Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um.....Nu Gundam or Hi-Nu Gundam is far superior to Strike Freedom. Just want to put that out there.

If they have hack resistance they could try take on Ultron

If we count the Gundam Jacking that occurred during SEED (and again SEED Destiny) where the Coordinators reprogrammed their OS system, then they should be able to be hacked.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OverLordArhas

@thegreyoutcastx:

IIRC, only basic OS was installed and not Hi-End Military Software was installed

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx:

IIRC, only basic OS was installed and not Hi-End Military Software was installed

The problem what that is the Earth Alliance had no Hi-End Military Software until Kira reprogrammed the Strike, improved the OS over time, then the EA used the data from that to make an Natural friendly OS system.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas said:

@thegreyoutcastx:

The problem what that is the Earth Alliance had no Hi-End Military Software until Kira reprogrammed the Strike, improved the OS over time, then the EA used the data from that to make an Natural friendly OS system.

I think the by gundams then are finished but the OS is still in development.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OverLordArhas

Back to topic GNT-0000 00 Qan[T] is pretty much unstoppable.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:
@overlordarhas said:

@thegreyoutcastx:

I think the by gundams then are finished but the OS is still in development.

They had a very basic OS that was mean for naturals and probably had some old ZAFT Jinns(or Ginns I forget the spelling) thus had a copy of their OS, but Murrue who working on the G-Project was surprised how quickly Kira was able to change and adapt the OS as the basic OS couldn't handle a Coordinator pilot whose reaction speed and stats are above a normal persons. Remember Coordinators OS were better than Natural designed ones. Because Kira essentially created a new OS for the EA (and Orb) that made to allow Naturals to compete with Coordinators, it turned the tides in the Earth Alliance/ZAFT confilct.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: Because kira is the ultimate coordinator combined with plot armor. He is unkillable during the whole saga. which is awesome by the way.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: Yes its also very overpowered. But the quanta is pretty much useless in the movie, -_-

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By terry2012

Evangelion, and some others I will name later, probably.

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas:

So who do you think can defeat GNT-0000 00 Qan[T] in a fair fight?

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: Because kira is the ultimate coordinator combined with plot armor. He is unkillable during the whole saga. which is awesome by the way.

Let's not get started with the talk of Jesus Yamato who should have died so many times it defies logic. But he is still an inferior pilot next to guys like Amuro, Char, and Kamille. Hell, according to SRW, Coordinators are lower stat wise to Newtype pilots.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: I would agree to amuro and char being better but kamille bidan better? hell no.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: I would agree to amuro and char being better but kamille bidan better? hell no.

Kamille is the strongest Newtype in the Universal Century. He has done everything Amuro did, and more. Newtype > Coordinator. And outside of SEED's plot armor, Kira would have been killed by Shin (who is based heavily on Kamille). Tell me why Kamille is not better than Kira.

If Kira is superior, then why does Kira have crap stats in all the games I've seen him in as opposed to Kamille who has top tier stats in the same vein as Amuro and Char?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Chibi_cute

@thegreyoutcastx: Have you watched zeta gundam.?

Kira got lost to shinn because he was confused and wasn't trying to

kill him.whereas shin is on bloodlust.

So your basing game stats? Instead of feats in comparing pilots thats stupid.

WarMachine4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute I'm actually not on any drugs at all, I am on something called an IQ above 50. There is no debate, no argument, it is 100% scientific fact that War Machine, with the features I gave him in my fan-fiction, acting as valid features of the character, can easily defeat every gundam combined. Unless, of course, you make a fan fiction of a gundam with more power than my fan fiction's War Machine. In which case I will one-up you with an even more powerful War Machine, or eventually a stalemate (i.e. One Above All vs. The Presence). However, the gundams listed in the original post of this thread cannot even come close to my War Machine, so I suggest you stop arguing before you get even angrier, make even more immature posts, and further embarrass yourself.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: Have you watched zeta gundam.?

Kira got lost to shinn because he was confused and wasn't trying to

kill him.whereas shin is on bloodlust.

So your basing game stats? Instead of feats in comparing pilots thats stupid.

Yes, I have. I own the series as well as the Zeta movies. Zeta Gundam is my favorite Gundam series of all of them. Hence why my display icon is of the AEUG flag.

Kira lost cause the Freedom was becoming outdated technology and Kira hadn't been a pilot for two years. The only reason he survived this fight is plot armor and the illogical reasoning that Kira was able to eject the Nuclear reactor.

I am totally fine using feats.

- Kamille vs Haman (note This is from Z: NT3 cause I couldn't find a clip of this fight from the show)

Loading Video...

He stalemates her, and almost lands a kill blow on her. A feat that even Char couldn't do (though in Char's defense he had to deal with Scirocco and Haman at the same time.)

-Kamille vs Scirocco

Loading Video...

Show Kamille's true Newtype power, that he can draw in the spirits of the dead into Zeta Gundam and disable other units with his newtype power. (Then Scirocco mind-r^pes him.)

-Kamille vs Yazan

Loading Video...

Kamille shows what the Bio-Sensor on the Zeta does: Uses the energy/emotion of the Newtype pilot and turns it into power that the Mobile Suit can use. In this case, Zeta gains a purple/pink rue and gains increases in strength, speed, combat power, and can hyper extend the blade of the beam saber into virtually a whip.

Those are all Ace pilots during the Zeta timeline that Kamille overcomes.

That said, I really don't want to get into the debate of who is superior given that Newtypes are a harder thing to understand and debate cause of the range of their powers and their borderline psychic powers. I know, sounds hypocritically right given what I've said, but that's just my feeling on this.

I would also like to add that I never said Kira was weak or not a good pilot. He is good, but he is more like the low end of the top.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx:

Kamille is said to be the Ultimate New Type in terms of Potential, even greater than Amuro or Char. It is no surprise for me if he defeats Kira in a fight.

@overlordarhas: Yes its also very overpowered. But the quanta is pretty much useless in the movie, -_-

Because Setsuna opt for the more peaceful solution (Understand the Enemy - Aeolia Schenberg's Plan), the movie also said that if he chooses to fight, he could end the Crisis in no time.

@overlordarhas:

So who do you think can defeat GNT-0000 00 Qan[T] in a fair fight?

If it is a Gundam vs Gundam Fight, few could match Setsuna in it. A pilot that has Precog like Amuro maybe.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Chibi_cute

@chibi_cute I'm actually not on any drugs at all, I am on something called an IQ above 50. There is no debate, no argument, it is 100% scientific fact that War Machine, with the features I gave him in my fan-fiction, acting as valid features of the character, can easily defeat every gundam combined. Unless, of course, you make a fan fiction of a gundam with more power than my fan fiction's War Machine. In which case I will one-up you with an even more powerful War Machine, or eventually a stalemate (i.e. One Above All vs. The Presence). However, the gundams listed in the original post of this thread cannot even come close to my War Machine, so I suggest you stop arguing before you get even angrier, make even more immature posts, and further embarrass yourself.

HAHA. i think you just stated your current situation in the thread right now.

No Caption Provided

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By OverLordArhas

@chibi_cute:

I think that he debating a non-canon character

You do not own war machine, so any enhancement you give him is null and cannot be used. In battle threads, only canon characters are allowed unless specified.
Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Chibi_cute

@thegreyoutcastx: What are you talking about? freedom is not outdated in technology its specs and firepower outclasses the impulse in every way. Kira got back in freedom first time in destiny and he was still pawning everyone.

Loading Video...

As you can see kira was always running away and was just trying disable the impulse whereas shinn is motivated to kill kira.Even shinn was studying his movements 24/7 just to predict his movements Kira stated to athrun that he lost during this fight because he was confused if he fights or not.If kira was trying to kill him like in seed he was trying to kill rau impulse gets shredded simultaneously.

As if kira is the only who possess plot armor kamille, amuro also had it. even greater.

My opinion on Kamille as a character is just that...an Opinion. He wasn't a great pilot, his early carrier is just a constant loop of Char, Amuro or some ally pulling his ass out of the fire... and his later carrier isn't exactly lacking in that respect either. He's more or less top 10, but not top 5. Without the Bio sensor hax hes dead a long time.

His skills are sub-par, but his Newtype ability is damn good.

WarMachine4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas I actually own several War Machine action figures, and I own stock in the Walt Disney Company, which owns Marvel Comics, which owns War Machine, therefore I actually do technically own War Machine, so I can do whatever I want with his attributes/abilities. You should be thankful that I'm even giving you such a small chance by not giving War Machine straight-up One Above All status and running train on the entire universe. You should be thanking me. Step your game up or get off the internet.

@chibi_cute I'm actually describing your exact situation in that post, but good job further embarrassing yourself. I got a bit of a kick out of it actually, keep it up. It's funny seeing how low you stoop just to make it seem like you have some sort of coherent argument, let alone being somewhere close to being right.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is quite the successful troll, apparently.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: I still don't think it's a higher rank than Wing Zero. I mean, let's be serious. If you switch Heero with Kira in that last fight of SEED it end in half the time because Zero's Beam cannon can take everything out.

Freedom isn't really that strong of a gundam other than it having huge beam swords and lots of little guns and 2 big ones. I wouldn't put it top 5 in terms of destructive power, even if it is cool as hell.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Hes the troll that we deserve but not the one we needed so well hate him because he can take it.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By NeonGameWave

Cyborg, Blue Beetle, Generator Rex or Iron Man.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: I still don't think it's a higher rank than Wing Zero. I mean, let's be serious. If you switch Heero with Kira in that last fight of SEED it end in half the time because Zero's Beam cannon can take everything out.

Freedom isn't really that strong of a gundam other than it having huge beam swords and lots of little guns and 2 big ones. I wouldn't put it top 5 in terms of destructive power, even if it is cool as hell.

In terms of destructive firepower yes wing zero is superior the only problem is wing zero had only 2 main guns. Zero's beam cannon cannot take everything out. It can't even destroy a little bunker in endless waltz.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: Well the sentries at the end of Annhilation: Conquest where resistant to Ultrons hacking due to them being on a different system (this later changed whim Ultron hacked directly into the silver woman and blew her up).

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute:

In fairness, that little bunker can survive a direct nuclear attack.