#1 Edited by russellmania77 (13644 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering if there's any class 100's that iron man can beat

Rules

-any suit

-only one suit

#2 Edited by XLR87T3 (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman or Thor. Superman might fall easier than Thor, given that Thor was never truly defeated by Tony and has no weakness besides sweet mead.

#3 Posted by Immortal777 (5978 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3 said:

Superman or Thor. Superman might fall easier than Thor, given that Thor was never truly defeated by Tony and has no weakness besides sweet mead.

#4 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid, assuming Tony has 5 years prep.

#5 Edited by beautifulrevery (1457 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Tony have prep or is it just a random encounter?

#6 Posted by GhostRavage (7622 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3 said:

Superman or Thor. Superman might fall easier than Thor, given that Thor was never truly defeated by Tony and has no weakness besides sweet mead.

This.

#7 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Himself.

#8 Posted by russellmania77 (13644 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing, you guys really think he can beat superman?

#9 Edited by cooljammy18 (772 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing, you guys really think he can beat superman?

People need to put more effort in trolling man.

#10 Posted by SSJLozza (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77 said:

Amazing, you guys really think he can beat superman?

People need to put more effort in trolling man.

QFT

I'd say Hulk, and even then he needs the Hulk-Buster suit.

#11 Posted by Alest (10 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really believe that Iron Man can beat Superman, but... only in very special conditions (time of preparation, knowledge, materials.....). Random encounter in any existed suit it's not possible.

#12 Posted by The_PAIN (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@alest said:

I'm really believe that Iron Man can beat Superman, but... only in very special conditions (time of preparation, knowledge, materials.....). Random encounter in any existed suit it's not possible.

Agreed

#14 Posted by SirNeko (627 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would waste Tony easily, even with prep.

#15 Posted by MonsterStomp (13340 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid, assuming Tony has 5 years prep.

Tony with 5 years of prep will still have no counter for the Omega Beams.

#16 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4 said:

Darkseid, assuming Tony has 5 years prep.

Tony with 5 years of prep will still have no counter for the Omega Beams.

^This.

#17 Posted by New_World_Order (11247 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man is not beating Hulk, Thor or Superman.