who is the strongest person batman with one year prep and.....

Avatar image for marvelcomicsrule2011
Marvelcomicsrule2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who is the strongest person Batman can beat with 1 year prep and the remote from click the movie for those who did not see the movie the abilities of the remote are.
time stop.
fast forward time.
rewind time.
skip time.
turn up the volume.
mute people.
and everything a remote can do to a TV but in real life so who is the strongest person Bats can beat?

Avatar image for iknoweverything
IKnowEverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By IKnowEverything

I would say with my expert opinion... Edward  from Twilight. 

Marvelcomicsrule2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IKnowEverything said:
I would say with my expert opinion... Edward  from Twilight. 
LOL you are joking right?
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

So basically Batman gets tons of prep and total control of time

Marvelcomicsrule2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe said:
So basically Batman gets tons of prep and total control of time
Yep.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#6  Edited By AssertingValor
@IKnowEverything
be realistic man!!  i was thinking more like  Smeagle  from LOTR....................
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By Kallarkz

Putting aside the fact that this is one of the most strangest battle threads (the remote from click?...uh)  
Batman would still have trouble with people with increased durability...i mean he could keep hitting them and hitting them...then fast forward (they heal)...and it continues.  
I could see this making him unkillable since he could just freeze time and escape. Seems more like a defense weapon then an offensive one. 

And if we were to give him the remote from click which weakness was that its responses become automated over time he would only be able to use it for so long. 
Also when he "fast forwards" he goes into a type of drone like state.

IKnowEverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By IKnowEverything
@Marvelcomicsrule2011:  of course im joking! 

but that click remote doesnt let you skip time. it lets u fast forward. the stuff that happens that you "skip over" in fast forward still occurs... so it doesnt help him. also he cant change the past. he can only SEE the past. and even that is restricted to HIS OWN past. so how would the remote really help in a fight?  

HE COULD however go back and look at his own fights in detail and study them and i suppose become an even better fighter and tactician...but thats about it. that click remote is a terrible tool in the superhero world. 

OOOoOOoOO i forgot about the freezing time. that could REALLY help. the other functions suck but that one is awesome. technically he could defeat any hero who is capable of dying.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the darknessss

Marvelcomicsrule2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IKnowEverything said:
@Marvelcomicsrule2011:  of course im joking!   but that click remote doesnt let you skip time. it lets u fast forward. the stuff that happens that you "skip over" in fast forward still occurs... so it doesnt help him. also he cant change the past. he can only SEE the past. and even that is restricted to HIS OWN past. so how would the remote really help in a fight?   HE COULD however go back and look at his own fights in detail and study them and i suppose become an even better fighter and tactician...but thats about it. that click remote is a terrible tool in the superhero world.
He also has one year prep.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By joshmightbe
@IKnowEverything: Actually he could go back and change things with that remote the guy in the movie couldn't because he didn't understand it Batman would use that year to know everything there was to know about it and probably end all crime on Earth with it 
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cattlebattle

God

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kallarkz

this is assuming that the paradox with attempting to change events in the past would be successful. Other movies have shown that although one had the ability to go to the past and change things they ended up happening one way or another. 

and since that particular ability was not displayed in the movie it is rather difficult to simply assume that he could do so without any difficulty. Hence why usually with items and characters their abilities available are typically only those that have been shown.

IKnowEverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By IKnowEverything
@Marvelcomicsrule2011: thats true. alot can go on with a year of prep. He will magically have invented all kinds of stuff with technology that doesnt even exist lol. he tends to do that.  

but with the way Batman comics are written... their isnt an entity (that isnt cosmic) that Batman couldnt beat with a years prep. You just look at a hero's weakness... then u say that Batman invents a gadget that exploits that weakness. Yeah its poor writing and its a cop-out if you ask me, but thats how Batman is written. So with that in mind... he could beat pretty much anyone. For God's sake he killed Darkseid with a Radon bullet in Final Crisis. 
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kallarkz

what is stopping Batman from not being able to control the remote? As we saw in the movie it constantly made its user jump ahead.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By joshmightbe
@Kallarkz: it was stated that he could do more with the control than he did in fact the whole end of the movie depended on that fact 
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kallarkz
@Kallarkz said:
 Hence why usually with items and characters their abilities available are typically only those that have been shown.
Why assumptions are a dangerous weapon here on the battle forums.
IKnowEverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By IKnowEverything
@joshmightbe: Where are you getting that? You cant change the past with the remote. That never happened once in the movie. You could only see the past. Christopher Walken changed the past and let him start over NOT WITH THE REMOTE but because he was Death. The remote is nothing compared to his powers. He teleported all through the movie and even appeared when Adam Sandler hadnt even called him for help yet. And he didnt have the remote Adam Sandler did. And the remote was not used to alter the past at all. When he went to the past ith the remote nobody could even see him. he was like a ghost. 
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19  Edited By Amegashita
@cattlebattle said:
God
  Lol, I was waiting for a response like this.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cattlebattle
@Amegashita said:
@cattlebattle said:
God
  Lol, I was waiting for a response like this.
LOL, I replied without even reading the part about the remote...whoops, Oh well according to some people he could beat him without it
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21  Edited By Amegashita
@cattlebattle:  Just the "One Year Prep" part had me thinking he'd beat god, the control of time part just makes everything a whole lot easier.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cattlebattle
@Amegashita: true
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kallarkz

What exactly is he using to defeat all of these beings? Something more specific other than "he would invent something" 
Yes I am aware he has the remote but what is he using to physcailly harm them. 

And also once again what is stoping him from his time jumps to become automatic as over time the remotes moves the user through time.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Batman use the remote to prevent me from watching Click? I could have knitted a sweater in that time.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By joshmightbe
@IKnowEverything: The guy who gave him the remote reset time back to the present after the main character had fast forwarded himself into old age 
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#26  Edited By HolySerpent
One above all, the presence, PR beyounder, molecule man, zoom, odin, spectra, mayyyyyyy be superman.
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By m0ntyb0y

matter eater lad and arm fall off boy
hmm, batman may need 2 years prep for arm fall off boy

IKnowEverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By IKnowEverything
@joshmightbe:  The guy reset time. yes. not with the remote. adam sandler had the remote. not christopher walken. also...christopher walkens name in the movie was Morty... which is supposed to tell the audience that he is Death. he reset time because he is Death. Not because he used a remote that he didnt even have anymore because Adam Sandler had it. He was teaching Adam Sandler to value the time he had. He didnt use the remote to do it. He has the power to alter time because he is Death . The movie never has THE REMOTE change the past. Or even say that it could happen. 

As someone mentioned earlier in this post, with weapons and tools and powers, you base the capabilities off of feats, not off what you think they can do. 
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By difficlus

Maybe superman?  
Zoom 
Wally West  

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#30  Edited By Dracade102
Lucifer Morningstar  ಠ_ರೃ
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By joshmightbe
@IKnowEverything: I'm sorry do you realize what a pain it is to actually pay attention to that awful movie 
cosmo111687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 15

#32  Edited By cosmo111687
@Amegashita said:
@cattlebattle:  Just the "One Year Prep" part had me thinking he'd beat god, the control of time part just makes everything a whole lot easier.
Ditto.