• 81 results
#1 Posted by allhailme (288 posts) - - Show Bio

From Asura's Wrath Random Encounter

1. Regular Asura

2. Six armed Asura

3. Berserker Asura

4. Mantra Asura

5. Asura the Destroyer

6. Rainbow Bright Asura (AKA mantra reactor form he fought chakravartin with)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCIQWPe7zfY

Link to last chapter of dlc which shows last 2 forms (since less people have seen it)

#2 Posted by Immortal777 (7672 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#3 Posted by allhailme (288 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#4 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (247 posts) - - Show Bio

with his rage and mantra reactor he can beat anyone, his rage is eternal

#5 Posted by Enemybird (3266 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldbreakerhulk said:

with his rage and mantra reactor he can beat anyone, his rage is eternal

The Fury could beat him...

#6 Posted by ElectricSharkSuperman (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the Asura have had a lot of technological advances compared to the Humans/Charr/Sylvari but they are quite small, i'm not sure it would all come down to what they could use in the fight. Are they allowed to use their golems?

#7 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5456 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

Hulk

#8 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (247 posts) - - Show Bio

what? who's fury? the game showed that there is no way of beating him! even when he was finally destroyed(by himself), reincarnated with his old powers. everyone will be able to see is in asura's wrath 2 in the future

#9 Posted by mightyzeus (169 posts) - - Show Bio

asura the destructor can beat many marvel and dc characters and i think he stops at galactus because you know he defeated God of asura's wrath who was extremely powerful

#10 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (247 posts) - - Show Bio
@mightyzeus
galactus defeated who?
#11 Posted by mightyzeus (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@Night_Rake: what do you mean galactus defeated who?

#12 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (247 posts) - - Show Bio
@mightyzeus
who was that God of  asura's wrath? when did he fight him?
#13 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura the destructor can beat anyone.

#14 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura the destroyer could beat Eternity if not a multiversal buster.

The final boss from the final episode was in fact God of the Hindu religion so he was the all creator and Asura just pounded his face the hell in

#15 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (247 posts) - - Show Bio

chakravartis was as big as the galaxy itself and some kind of former God(lot stronger than galactus) , but asura appeared  to be so badass, that he took down that damn God.....he's awesome. i'v watched the game and i'v seen nothing but smashing, bashing.  i'v seen hulk beaten, but asura.......noone was able to take him down!

#16 Edited by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldbreakerhulk said:

chakravartis was as big as the galaxy itself and some kind of former God(lot stronger than galactus) , but asura appeared to be so badass, that he took down that damn God.....he's awesome. i'v watched the game and i'v seen nothing but smashing, bashing. i'v seen hulk beaten, but asura.......noone was able to take him down!

Chakravartis was the king of the Hindu Pantheon. That's why he told Asura that when he gave him back his daughter he would make him god of Earth and Asura responded by punching him in the grill for making his kid cry

#17 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (247 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212
than i have question.......if that God of mantra is destroyed, how did asura retain his powers(when reincarnated) without mantra?
#18 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldbreakerhulk said:

@daak1212: than i have question.......if that God of mantra is destroyed, how did asura retain his powers(when reincarnated) without mantra?

He died, remember in the fight his daughter said that she didn't want to kill him cause she would lose him and he killed God of the Mantra and then disappeared as the girl flew threw the cosmos

#19 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (247 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212
i'm talking about rebirth.......i watched episode 22 interlude..
#20 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldbreakerhulk said:

@daak1212: i'm talking about rebirth.......i watched episode 22 interlude..

Jog my memory cause Im talking about the brawl with the gold thing that lead into the fight with "The Creator" and the result of that.

#21 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

nvm I now know what your talking about, when they all made the cameo in the futre?

#22 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (247 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212
yeas, that's rigth.......so what about their powers? i saw asura glowing..
#23 Posted by mightyzeus (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldbreakerhulk: chakravartin is the creator of all existance in asura's wrath, his mere size makes galaxies look like insects he has many dimensions he can manipulate time easily create planets,stars,suns,galaxies,and even universes so he pretty much defeats any one in marvel(except TOAA)

#24 Edited by worldbreakerhulk (247 posts) - - Show Bio
@mightyzeus
correct....because asura has defeated him. he is not totally omnipotent like TOAA
#25 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldbreakerhulk said:

@mightyzeus: correct....because asura has defeated him. he is not totally omnipotent like TOAA

Satsu no Hado? I think his point was that Yeah Asura isnt equal to TOAA and neither is the creator

#26 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (247 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212
you are right but i meant chakravartin.....that so called God isn't realy allpowerful
#27 Posted by mightyzeus (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212: yes i did mean asura nor chakravartin are more powerful than TOAA

#28 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldbreakerhulk said:

@daak1212: you are right but i meant chakravartin.....that so called God isn't realy allpowerful

I said he was the all power in Asura's wrath. He was the creator of all it just wound up that a that God(you know the one Chakravitis admitted was the strongest of the pantheon might have been stronger than him) who was pissed about his daughter crying and you know has proven time and time again that he doesn't play wound up stomping the creator.

#29 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Better Question who carn't Asura beat? he took out a guy that was as big as a planet with just one punch and he wasn't even full powered when he did that and that the end of the game he killed the all powerful god oh his universe so who carn't Asura defeat?

#30 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33897 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:

@worldbreakerhulk said:

@daak1212: you are right but i meant chakravartin.....that so called God isn't realy allpowerful

I said he was the all power in Asura's wrath. He was the creator of all it just wound up that a that God(you know the one Chakravitis admitted was the strongest of the pantheon might have been stronger than him) who was pissed about his daughter crying and you know has proven time and time again that he doesn't play wound up stomping the creator.

The way I seen it was because of the mantra reactor every time Asura killed a god he got stronger then eventually he was strong enough to take out Chak
#31 Posted by Proxicide (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura ain't got shit on Superman Thoughtbot

#32 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

he can punch out a god so yea

#33 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

Hulk

#34 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal. Chakravartin should be at least Living Tribunal level, if not stronger, and Asura just punched him to death.

#35 Edited by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

a badly written thor imo

Edit: the last two i say could beat almost anyone if the fight is written properly.

#36 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you guys are over estimating asura's power. You go by feats not by titles. Asura is at best a star buster.

#37 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33897 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

@Immortal777 said:

Hulk

hardly, I think a guy that kills gods for fun can beat pepole far above the Hulk
#38 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#39 Posted by Twitless (35 posts) - - Show Bio

This debate is stupid. Comparing a video game character's feats to a literary one is silly. Going by that logic, you can say that Hulk has solo'ed Galactus and Thanos (Ultimate Alliance and Marvel vs Capcom) with a perfect record. It all depends on the player's level of skill.  

In games, the scenes you see of Asura beating gods are earned through Player achievement, not necessarily by virtue of the characters themselves. I'm not even going to address the anime BS that characters like Asura pull off due to their hyperbolic natures.

#40 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Immortal777 said:

Hulk

hardly, I think a guy that kills gods for fun can beat pepole far above the Hulk

Asura is not going to recover from a Godblast, IMP, Heatvision, Blackholes or even a battle against a sorcecer like Strange, Zatanna or Constantine.

#41 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33897 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Immortal777 said:

Hulk

Asura is not going to recover from a Godblast, IMP, Heatvision, Blackholes or even a battle against a sorcecer like Strange, Zatanna or Constantine.

Hardly, Asura ended his universe by killing the Creator Deity that was the 1000x bigger than the solar system. He even one shotted over 40 planets and a few stars on the way.
#42 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Immortal777 said:

Hulk

Hardly, Asura ended his universe by killing the Creator Deity that was the 1000x bigger than the solar system. He even one shotted over 40 planets and a few stars on the way.

Well I think he'll stop at WBH because...

He's not fast enough to keep up with Flash or Zoom, he would get speedblitz'ed by the time he touch the ground.

RKT can bust the crap out of him, that's out of question.

He has no way to kill Deadman or even Zarathos.

Strange magic can hurt Dormammu at Dark Dimension, so why not Asura?

( Slow internet=late reply, sorry :P )

#43 Posted by NeonGameWave (7952 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu and maybe some characters above.

#44 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (18812 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

Asura the destroyer could beat Eternity if not a multiversal buster.

The final boss from the final episode was in fact God of the Hindu religion so he was the all creator and Asura just pounded his face the hell in

Well, All creator in Hindu religion is not chakravartin. It's Bramha. some other religion probably.

#45 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (18812 posts) - - Show Bio

He could Go upto LT, as chakravartin admitted there may be some more powerful guys than him..

or not.

#46 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11667 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149 said:

I think you guys are over estimating asura's power. You go by feats not by titles. Asura is at best a star buster.

This.

Asura beating Galactus is just ridiculous, Anything below Destroyer Asura losing to hulk is stupid, and Chakravartin (Game version.) winning against everyone except TOAA is just dumb.

#47 Posted by AwesomeSuperman (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#48 Posted by Huey_Freeman34 (1535 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by UserNameUnderConstruction (651 posts) - - Show Bio

lol whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??????????lol NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#50 Posted by Awesomedude (2153 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody above Superman level.