• 53 results
anihush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By anihush

all standered gear all random enconters morals off fights at the grand canyon i just want to gauge how powerful he is

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Mockingbird.

Maybe Boomer ...

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By laflux

Maybe Kraven. White Tiger Perhaps

Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Billdevil

Wow. No love for Hellboy. I can't pick a character, but I think he could go a class higher.

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to say, He can definatley defeat,Spiderman,Cap,DD,Hawk eye,Black widow, Wolverine (by Ko). Hellboy is 10+ tonner with good agility and amazing durability. He may even be invincible since he is called "Deathless" in one of the comics. Morals off very little can stop him he slays a large group of giants with there own weapons when pissed off. He is a terrible shot but his gun kills whatever it hits he is far better in H2H and is very good with swords. Hellboy is no street level hero.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By laflux

@AmazingScrewOnHead said:

Hard to say, He can definatley defeat,Spiderman,Cap,DD,Hawk eye,Black widow, Wolverine (by Ko). Hellboy is 10+ tonner with good agility and amazing durability. He may even be invincible since he is called "Deathless" in one of the comics. Morals off very little can stop him he slays a large group of giants with there own weapons when pissed off. He is a terrible shot but his gun kills whatever it hits he is far better in H2H and is very good with swords. Hellboy is no street level hero.

No way is he beating Wolverine by K.O (He eats Blunt trauma) . Spider-Man has better strength feats, and far superior speed feats, agility feats and reflex feats. And as of now, is a better fighter IMO thanks to the way of the Spider. The only thing hell-boy wins in is durability, and that's only against penetrative forces. And considering that Spider-Man has beaten people like Tombstone, Lizard and Rhino, I don't think that's a big factor. Add in Spider-Man's webbing and Cyro Pellets, and I would favor him for a majority. I think a better argument could be made for Spider-Man being not street-level than Hell-Boy IMO.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By karetaker

@Clowns_R_Us said:

Lex Luthor?

i wanna flag this so bad

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Floopay

@anihush:

I would say...maybe people in this category.

Classic Warpath

Luke Cage

Iron Fist (Big Maybe on that one)

Monet

Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze, with Johnny Blaze in control)

Wolverine

Strong Guy

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux:

AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellboy has Been hit directly with an MG42 machine gun as he runs towards it destroying the gun and the gunners, He has been run through with a sword but he kept on fighting and walked for a large distance with the sword still stuck in him, He has been shot with pistols and rifles and machine guns countless times with little more than a small pain reaction and when the Morales are off he probally doesnt even feel pain. He has been blasted by magic,shot with arrows, beaten by large monster or superhuman oponents.Mauled by a Werewolf. He has fought and killed Gods,Demigods,Giants,Ghosts,Vampires,Zombies,Demons,Dragons,Robots, Neo Nazi soldiers,Superhumans. Hellboy wields Excalibur and carries a big revolver. Hellboy could kill the bulk of marvel heroes. Also if he gets his maximum power he becomes a planet buster, he could kill everyone in Marvel except maybe Odin or Zeus

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Vortex13

@AmazingScrewOnHead: I agree with you for the most part. Also awesome, awesome, username and icon.

NyghtMare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NyghtMare

Hellboy would be a pretty high class fighter, especially with no morals. He'd beat pretty much every street level except for POSSIBLY Wolverine and Spider-Man. Above that, a case could be made for a lot of characters against Hellboy.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SpideyPresence

I'd like to debate on the underlined, but i have to be going to the Call of Duty midnight release soon so i'll let laflux do it for me.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By laflux

@SpideyPresence said:

I'd like to debate on the underlined, but i have to be going to the Call of Duty midnight release soon so i'll let laflux do it for me.

Thanks for entrusting me with this. I would get BLOPS 2, but its not out in Europe yet.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Floopay

I would say he could probably beat people on the level of:

• Luke Cage
  • Iron Fist
  • Moonstone
  • Spiderman
  • Beast
  • Taskmaster

Most of them I think he could do 4/10 or greater.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

matanui123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By matanui123

i think he is barely above street level so maybe... squirl girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By 202122

@Floopay said:

I would say he could probably beat people on the level of:

• Luke Cage
  • Iron Fist
  • Moonstone
  • Spiderman
  • Beast
  • Taskmaster

Most of them I think he could do 4/10 or greater.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

This except wins like 2/10 battles also he isn't beating Iron Fist

AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@202122 said:

What is iron fist gona do? He kills everyone on that list with some dificulty.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By 202122

@202122 said:

He's going to lay a beat down on Hellboy with superior skill and agility 
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By laflux

@202122 said:

@202122 said:

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Floopay

@laflux said:

@202122 said:

@202122 said:

Both his skill and agility advantage are debatable. Hellboy regularly battles people who are physically superior to him in most capacities (strength, durability, speed, agility, etc.), but he always comes out ahead (usually I should say). He's not slow, sluggish, or stiff by any means. He's super human across the board, including in speed, agility, etc. But mostly in strength and durability.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jashro44

Does anyone have speed and agility feats for hellboy? I honestly haven't seen anything that compares to iron fist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By 202122

@Floopay: I'm not arguing Hellboy is strong and durable but Iron Fist is the much better fighter and with chi his right hook will set the pace for the rest of the fight

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DocFatalis

@anihush said:

all standered gear all random enconters morals off fights at the grand canyon i just want to gauge how powerful he is

It's a very tricky question because Hellboy is extremely central to his own universe. The universe in question can not let him die since he is the one supposed to end it. Yep, tricky.

We also got hints at the fact that he is way more than he knows (though he knows a lot) and he might be using just a pinch of his powers here and there.

Now, what's the important thing? Do we want to have stats about Hellboy, or do we want to keep on enjoying extremely well written stories about paranormal activities, weird Nazis all entangled in Lovecraft stories and Lobster Johnson. I'd say the latter. Don't worry too much about Hellboy's stats.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By laflux

@Floopay said:

@laflux said:

@202122 said:

@202122 said:

Both his skill and agility advantage are debatable. Hellboy regularly battles people who are physically superior to him in most capacities (strength, durability, speed, agility, etc.), but he always comes out ahead (usually I should say). He's not slow, sluggish, or stiff by any means. He's super human across the board, including in speed, agility, etc. But mostly in strength and durability.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I know Hellboy's Superhuman in Agility, but what are his greatest speed feats? Iron Fist has caught Bullets. As for Skills, I wasn't aware that he was particularly skilled in any forms of formal combat. To be honest, I don't think Iron Fist stomps Hellboy, its more a direct statement against AmazingScrewHead's original statement about killing everyone on the list, particularly Spider-Man and Wolverine. Maybe a challenge a viner is the correct course to take concerning this matter :P

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DocFatalis

@laflux said:

@Floopay said:

@laflux said:

@202122 said:

@202122 said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I know Hellboy's Superhuman in Agility, but what are his greatest speed feats? Iron Fist has caught Bullets. As for Skills, I wasn't aware that he was particularly skilled in any forms of formal combat. To be honest, I don't think Iron Fist stomps Hellboy, its more a direct statement against AmazingScrewHead's original statement about killing everyone on the list, particularly Spider-Man and Wolverine. Maybe a challenge a viner is the correct course to take concerning this matter :P

I don't mean to offend anyone, but in the case of Hellboy, I really think it's not about the stats, only about the story. That is also why I like this book so much.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jashro44

I honestly can't see hellboy beating spider-man, iron fist or wolverine at all. Unless I am missing something I would say the strongest is either luke cage or ultimate captain america.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Havenless

One character everyone seems to be severely underrating is Spiderman. He's now, what, a 25 tonner? He moves 10 times the speed of a normal man, has better agility than just about every superhero every made (except for Plastic Man I guess :/) and he gets a 3 second head start on any attack Hellboy even THINKS about making.

He would make short work this guy, Rhino is bigger competition than frickin hellboy, and spiderman takes him to school

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Floopay

@DocFatalis: @laflux: @202122:

I wish I still had my Hellboy collection, because he has actually more than a few good feats for all his stats across the board. I would recommend visiting his respect thread if you haven't been there. I read Hellboy all the way up until the Hellboy Goes to Hell story arc, and he's an amazing fighter, he's really good at thinking on his feat, he's got the Right Hand of Doom, and a pretty good healing factor.

He's tanked shots that shatter stone and steel, his agility outdoes ape demons, super soldiers, and frog demons. His speed and reflexes are good enough to block bullets with his one arm, and dodge projectiles. He can lift pillars, trees, and punch through steel.

I'd recommend reading up on him, not only is he a great character, in general, but he's also an awesome and well written fighter. Generally I'd stay away from KMC forums, but Hellboy is a hard comic to put out of context, and his fights don't usually revolve around plot devices, WIS, or PIS, so almost all of his feats are spot on and consistent.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t495304.html

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DocFatalis

@Floopay said:

@DocFatalis: @laflux: @202122:

I wish I still had my Hellboy collection, because he has actually more than a few good feats for all his stats across the board. I would recommend visiting his respect thread if you haven't been there. I read Hellboy all the way up until the Hellboy Goes to Hell story arc, and he's an amazing fighter, he's really good at thinking on his feat, he's got the Right Hand of Doom, and a pretty good healing factor.

He's tanked shots that shatter stone and steel, his agility outdoes ape demons, super soldiers, and frog demons. His speed and reflexes are good enough to block bullets with his one arm, and dodge projectiles. He can lift pillars, trees, and punch through steel.

I'd recommend reading up on him, not only is he a great character, in general, but he's also an awesome and well written fighter. Generally I'd stay away from KMC forums, but Hellboy is a hard comic to put out of context, and his fights don't usually revolve around plot devices, WIS, or PIS, so almost all of his feats are spot on and consistent.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t495304.html

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Everything posted above is not only true but relevant to any good comic (stats are just stats, while you can dream about a story for ever). Thank you Mr Floopay.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sideslash

@matanui123 said:

This post contradicts itself.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By KingOfAsh

Hulk

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By NeonGameWave

Wolverine

Moon Knight

Spiderman

Blade

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@matanui123 said:

Squirrel Girl is a cosmic force. She's way above street level.

AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@Floopay said:

@laflux said:

@202122 said:

@202122 said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Iron Fist will get caught out eventually he isnt gona hurt and certainly wont be able to kill Hellboy with his bare hands, Hellboy has a healing factor similar to wolverine, and massive pain tolerance, He got ran threw with a sword and shot at by a heavy machine gun, who needs to catch bullets when they dont even hurt you. He could beat Wolverine via KO and the Spiderman i know is a 10 tonner just like Hellboy, he wont be much of a problem either, considering he has taken far greater opponents than him. Hellboy is out of street level or at the top of it

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By laflux

@laflux said:

Iron Fist will get caught out eventually he isnt gona hurt and certainly wont be able to kill Hellboy with his bare hands, Hellboy has a healing factor similar to wolverine, and massive pain tolerance, He got ran threw with a sword and shot at by a heavy machine gun, who needs to catch bullets when they dont even hurt you. He could beat Wolverine via KO and the Spiderman i know is a 10 tonner just like Hellboy, he wont be much of a problem either, considering he has taken far greater opponents than him. Hellboy is out of street level or at the top of it

Iron Fist has enough power to stagger and KO 100 tonners. Even Classic Fist was able to K.O Classic Colossus. As I said before, you have admitted Hellboy is as strong Spider-Man (I doubt that), so he won't be K.O Logan anytime soon as Peter has tried time and time again and failed. As for Spider-Man, his higher end strength Feats are better than Hellboy's (Using his body as landing gear for a Private Jet, Ripping apart half of an apartment, being reduced to the size of mouse and jumping up and knocking full sized people etc.). Hellboy is fast and agile, But Spider-Man is faster still, so he will struggle to tag him. Hell-boy is more durable yes, but he only really has a massive advantage when it comes to penetrative forces. This is not even taking into account the Carbodium Armor Spider-Man wears now. And than there is webbing, which will hold down Hellboy, for at least some period of time. I will agree that Hellboy is a top end street leveler, but the guys mentioned are more some IMO.

P.S If heroes didn't beat opponents who are far greater than them, they wouldn't be very good heroes would they :)

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By KingOfAsh

@Moonchilde: Does she have any feats apart from beating strong characters? She isn'tshown beating them either.

AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Out of all of the people mentioned Wolverine poses the largest threat, Spiderman can web Hellboy all he wants, he doesnt have the strength to kill or KO Hellboy, if Hellboy can truely die which is debatable considering he is called Deathless, Iron Fist isnt even worth mentioning He is out of his league here. Hellboy kills gods, and has insane durability feats, his strength is unclear, he wrestles with monsters and demons but he doesnt really lift much while the Likes of spiderman does that all the time to save the people of new york, He could well be stronger than spiderman.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@KingOfAsh: Off panel or not it's both cannon and consistent.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By laflux

@laflux: Out of all of the people mentioned Wolverine poses the largest threat, Spiderman can web Hellboy all he wants, he doesnt have the strength to kill or KO Hellboy, if Hellboy can truely die which is debatable considering he is called Deathless, Iron Fist isnt even worth mentioning He is out of his league here. Hellboy kills gods, and has insane durability feats, his strength is unclear, he wrestles with monsters and demons but he doesnt really lift much while the Likes of spiderman does that all the time to save the people of new york, He could well be stronger than spiderman.

Incap counts as win, so Spider-Man webbing him up would suffice :). Also Hell-boy can be knocked unconscious- can he? Spider-Man cutting loose I think has enough power to do so, as He's Koed Rhino and One-Shotted Tombstone on separate ocassions.

Is Hellboy as durable as Skaar, Ragnarok or a Hellicarrier? These are all things that Iron Fist has caused serious harm to with his Fist. Why you dismiss him as out of his league? From what I have seen, Hellboy doesn't mind tanking damage, which will allow Iron Fist to hit him with such power. Furthermore what are the Caliber of God, Hell-Boy faces? Marvel Ares is the God of War, but would lose to Skaar and Ragnarok.

As for the Strength compassion with Spider-Man, that is a fair point. Hell-Boy doesn't have as many comics as Spider-Man nor live in a city like he does, but I often see pictures of him impaling and fighting Giants. As I said before Spider-Man has been reduced to the size of a mouse and was one-shotting full sized people, one-shotted a T-Rex, Shattered a giant statue made of gold in one hit etc so their strength is the least comparable.

Enoch25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Enoch25

I don't think Hellboy can take Spiderman or Iron Fist. Spiderman outclasses him in every area except durability and Iron Fist is a much better figher, hits harder and has healing ability thru his chi. I don't think either would be a stomp but I can't rightfully give Hellboy the win.

matanui123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By matanui123

@Sideslash: @Moonchilde: It was a joke.

Arkail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

No way is he beating Wolverine by K.O (He eats Blunt trauma) . Spider-Man has better strength feats, and far superior speed feats, agility feats and reflex feats. And as of now, is a better fighter IMO thanks to the way of the Spider. The only thing hell-boy wins in is durability, and that's only against penetrative forces. And considering that Spider-Man has beaten people like Tombstone, Lizard and Rhino, I don't think that's a big factor. Add in Spider-Man's webbing and Cyro Pellets, and I would favor him for a majority. I think a better argument could be made for Spider-Man being not street-level than Hell-Boy IMO.

Really Spider-Man has ripped a tree out of the ground and thrown it at a giant? Because if not he does not have better strength feats

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

hmm

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6470470eeed
deactivated-5b6470470eeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Hellboy get horny ?

If so then most of the Marvel heroes are in deep trouble

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHUEHUEHEUHEUHUE

No Caption Provided

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man probably

proflo85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Wolvie fan boy here. Never could that big red ape defeat my boy Jimmy. Never in a million years.

Max1muM3ff0rT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Max1muM3ff0rT

People aren't giving Hellboy Credit where it's Due... Marvel Heroes+ and Hellboy has shown the feats because they were required to for certain situations Such as SAY Spider-Man lifting over 100 tons in order to save his Aunt May. Hellboy's strength has been clearly stated as UNKNOWN... He is as strong as need be which for the Most case isn't "Busting a Planet with one shot" or "Setting a Supernova" strong. BUT, if he has to he can easily rip out of any webbing shot at him, or Punch two times harder than Iron, or Use the BLAZING CALIBER of the Samaritan to if Not Blow Logan's Head off... Incapacitate him for the time being. But Hellboy vs Ghost Rider is a good matchup, Two Exceptional Demons from the Underworld. Who would win in a 1v1?