Who is the Strongest from Anime/Manga Kratos could beat?

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BatmanFan11

Knowing how OP Anime/Manga Character's can really be like Comic Book Character's and how much of a jobber Kratos is when compared to them. Are there anime/manga Characters Kratos from God of War could beat? If so who's the strongest from Anime/Manga Kratos could beat?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Kratos is not that strong to compare to anime/manga.... I would assume he has the potential to beat Shippuden Naruto (minus Senjutsu Mode/Bijuu Mode).

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By DeathandGrim

I'm sorry what? When has Kratos been a jobber or looked like a jobber?

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RetconCrisis

The strongest from mainstream anime would be Ichigo from the SS arc. Vizard Ichigo, Hollow Ichigo, VL Ichigo, or Fullbring are all way to fast for Kratos to tag.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BatmanFan11

@deathandgrim said:

Well on this site when pit against comic book character's like Hulk, Superman, Wonder Woman, and others like that. He doesn't stand a chance. That's what makes him a jobber. Kratos fans are always thinking he stands a chance against them since they always say "KRATOS KILLED ALL THE GOD'S HUR HUR HUR!" Yeah those so called God's that Kratos killed were weak and complete pansy's compared to other version's like DC's and Marvel's. Pit Kratos against DC's and Marvel's and see how long he'd last. Kratos would be annihiliated.

People really tend to overrate Kratos, when there's actually many Character's that could beat him.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The strongest would be Ichigo from the SS arc. Vizard Ichigo, Hollow Ichigo, VL Ichigo, or Fullbring are all way to fast for Kratos to tag.

please Ichigo with Banki could crush Kratos with ease

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The strongest from mainstream anime would be Ichigo from the SS arc. Vizard Ichigo, Hollow Ichigo, VL Ichigo, or Fullbring are all way to fast for Kratos to tag.

Fullbring Ichigo is... strong? Im under the impression that that ichigo is... the weakest. lol

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RetconCrisis

@cjdavis103 said:

@retconcrisis said:

The strongest would be Ichigo from the SS arc. Vizard Ichigo, Hollow Ichigo, VL Ichigo, or Fullbring are all way to fast for Kratos to tag.

please Ichigo with Banki could crush Kratos with ease

I put SS arc instead absentmindedly, I meant Ichigo during training with Urahara and before SS, so before Bankai.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Fullbring isn't as strong as say a shinigami, but he's still too fast for Kratos to keep up with, whereas Ichigo pre-SS arc was strong but slow.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos is not that strong to compare to anime/manga.... I would assume he has the potential to beat Shippuden Naruto (minus Senjutsu Mode/Bijuu Mode).

I think he'd by able to take the majority on a Sage Mode Naruto

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis:

ah in that case that Kratos would win that if he is not hit by Ichigos special attack. which should be easy for him to avoid

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathandgrim said:

Well on this site when pit against comic book character's like Hulk, Superman, Wonder Woman, and others like that. He doesn't stand a chance.

People really tend to overrate Kratos, when there's actually many Character's that could beat him.

That doesn't make him look like a jobber.

Anyway Kratos is tough but remember he doesn't have a continuing media franchise outside the games like books or comics. And the games tend to focus on him rather than his enemies so of course it's hard to guage really what they can do compared to others. Pitting him against Anime/Manga villains who are strong as god from the get go is rather pointless.

This whole topic is pretty dumb.

But if I were to go off pure game knowledge Kratos as a mortal and Demi-god has been able to tank Mythic and God level beings so I'd start from there and below. His arsenal is mythic/god level as well and he for a time was also a god.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathandgrim:

Yeah true, but still the God's and Titans he killed were weak and complete pansy's compared to other version's such as DC's and Marvel's. Pit Kratos against DC's and Marvel's Greek God's and he'd get annihiliated.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

I think he'd by able to take the majority on a Sage Mode Naruto

Sounds... impossible to me, with Kratos speed.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DeathandGrim

@batmanfan11 said:

@deathandgrim:

Yeah true, but still the God's and Titans he killed were weak and complete pansy's compared to other version's such as DC's and Marvel's. Pit Kratos against DC's and Marvel's Greek God's and he'd get annihiliated.

"Anyway Kratos is tough but remember he doesn't have a continuing media franchise outside the games like books or comics. And the games tend to focus on him rather than his enemies so of course it's hard to guage really what they can do compared to others."

I had to enlarge it for you, I think you missed it

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanfan11 said:

@deathandgrim:

"Anyway Kratos is tough but remember he doesn't have a continuing media franchise outside the games like books or comics. And the games tend to focus on him rather than his enemies so of course it's hard to guage really what they can do compared to others."

I had to enlarge it for you, I think you missed it

My bad sorry.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathandgrim:

within a minute, at best!

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanfan11 said:

@deathandgrim:

within a minute, at best!

Congrats you're lowballing a character who doesn't exist in any other media other than games. Fair.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lowlaville

@deathandgrim: Unless proven otherwise, you can't call it that. As far as I'm concerned, thats the most likely scenerio.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-time skip Naruto kids probably.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DeathandGrim

@lowlaville: What I'm saying is he has no defense against these characters who have been around for 40+ years

Of course we can't prove it. Kratos has been around for a total of 8 years.

So congrats on stating the damn obvious.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cjdavis103

@ssjlozza:

That is to much of a low ball Kratos at his best can slaughter Naruto and co as kids

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a Lowballing kratos thread?

Did we forget what he did to kronos? Gaia? Posideon? Hermes? Helios? The furys?

Hades alone can solo all of the people you've said are > kratos, and we saw what happened to him.

Full equip kratos is being highly underratted on this site... smh..

@flashgreatersigneveryone: look at this crazyness

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DeathandGrim

@cooldes said:

Hades alone can solo all of the people you've said are > kratos, and we saw what happened to him.

best not even bother, man I tried

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I'd say fullbring-Ichigo is near SS arc, if not a bit higher.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

Could you please describe feats of the titans and greek gods from GoW universe? How strong they are, how durable they are, how fast they are.. so basically, how powerful they are.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

Could you please describe feats of the titans and greek gods from GoW universe? How strong they are, how durable they are, how fast they are.. so basically, how powerful they are.

atlas held up the "sky" and from what i remember the sky was the equivalent to the universe in Greek mythology

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

@flashgreatersigneveryone: Kratos beat Atlas? =o

not exactly, but that's a feat of one of the power houses in the GoW verse

I meant the ones cooldes mentioned Kratos beat. Because simply going by feats existing in greek mythology (Atlas lifting heaven on his shoulders), obviously doesnt paint an image, because Kratos obviously beat a lot of gods.

FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashgreatersigneveryone said:

@lowlaville said:

@flashgreatersigneveryone: Kratos beat Atlas? =o

not exactly, but that's a feat of one of the power houses in the GoW verse

I meant the ones cooldes mentioned Kratos beat. Because simply going by feats existing in greek mythology (Atlas lifting heaven on his shoulders), obviously doesnt paint an image, because Kratos obviously beat a lot of gods.

atlas was in a god of war game, and kratos did in fact "beat him" but he didn't kill him or knock him out.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BatmanFan11

@cooldes:

Again all the Titans, Furies, and everything Kratos faced were weak and complete pansy's as well as joke's compared to other version's like DC's and Marvel's who'd laugh at the GoW counterpart's. Let's see how well Kratos would fare against those version's. He'd be annihiliated.

Also if Hades really wanted to. He would've erased Kratos from existence.

FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes:

Again all the Titans, Furies, and everything Kratos faced were weak and complete pansy's as well as joke's compared to other version's like DC's and Marvel's who'd laugh at the GoW counterpart's. Let's see how well Kratos would fare against those version's. He'd be annihiliated.

victorious*

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BatmanFan11

@batmanfan11 said:

@cooldes:

victorious*

No he wouldn't. People like you really overrate Kratos.

He wouldn't even last a second against DC's and Marvel's counterpart's.

FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashgreatersigneveryone said:

@batmanfan11 said:

@cooldes:

victorious*

No he wouldn't. People like you really overrate Kratos.

He wouldn't even last a second against DC's and Marvel's counterpart's.

people like you underrate Kratos. what makes your statement true and mine false? you can't just say "youre wrong, because you said the opposite of what i did" that is nothow it works, you make a claim. then you back up your claim..

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashgreatersigneveryone: Alright so with strength out there, any impressive speed feats? Once thats clear, I can accurately say who he can beat at peak strength.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashgreatersigneveryone:

Dude trust me I'm a big God of War fan, but the majority tends to overrate Kratos who thinks he's on par with DBZ Characters, DC and Marvel Character's like Superman, Wonder Woman, Hulk, Thor and others like that when he isn't. And the DC and Marvel Greek God's are freakishly powerful. The Greek God's in GoW aren't that powerful compared to those version's.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Cooldes

@batmanfan11: but we're not comparing them are we?

We're trying to find out how powerful kratos is compared to anime characters. NOT how powerful the GoW gods are compared to comic versions.

All i'm saying is that everyone so far in this thread is underrating kratos' feats of killing gods and titans, the big 3 alone are planetary level, and people are saying that the man who slaughtered them can be beaten by pre timeskip kid naruto characters? it's just silly how much people lowball kratos.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes:

Planetary level. I've played all the game's. They seem to be nowhere near that level.

We'll get back on-topic though.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanfan11: you can tell just by their deaths alone that they had to have been planetary level. Just by dying, they influenced the entire planet(like when posidon died and the entire earth flooded etc)

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BatmanFan11

@cooldes:

Okay makes sense. I thought maybe you meant by what they did like when they fight Kratos.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weakest form of Gurren Lagann, maybe..?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At best he can probably beat natsu or maybe laxus from fairy tail. If he can beat those guys then i say he stops at luffy or zoro from one piece. Hell, there is actually allot of people that can beat kratos..... anime/manga or not......

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DeathandGrim

This topic is really dumb

I thought this was clear

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos does his best against huge enemies. So, maybe he could take down a Menos.

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos does his best against huge enemies. So, maybe he could take down a Menos.