Who is the strongest Comic Book character Zebra can beat?

Avatar image for doflamingo_the_joker
Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is current Zebra

I'm curious to see the strongest Marvel, DC or any other comic character that he could beat, so who do you all think? Magneto? Could he take on the likes of Thor? (probably not, but I could see that eventually with the way Toriko gets power ups :P)

No Caption Provided

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on, no one? Fine then, I'll bet he could beat someone like Colossus easily and with problems the normal team of X-Men

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Its not that people are ignoring you, its just probably they don't have a clue who he is and thus cannot answer the question.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its not that people are ignoring you, its just probably they don't have a clue who he is and thus cannot answer the question.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager

Its not that people are ignoring you, its just probably they don't have a clue who he is and thus cannot answer the question

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No clue who Zebra is.

Mr_Clockwork91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uncle Ben curbstomps this Zebra fool!

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lord44

Uncle Ben curbstomps this Zebra fool!

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

No Caption Provided

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: yes, yes I do. In his introduction to Toriko the Manga, he already had a powerful start as an island buster +++

No Caption Provided

Then, later on he learns a hax punch attack that explodes your innards. This attack was used on Mount Turtle, which tanked a 10 million square Kilometer barrage attack without a problem, putting Zebra on high Continent level (10 million sq kms=U.S)

No Caption Provided

As for speed, he uses a move called Jet Voice to move around and has been calced at 300+ mach

No Caption Provided

And finally, he has a hax attack called Death Sound where he reproduces the sound of the steps of death with his voice, and whoever hears it will die.

No Caption Provided

Zebra also has a durability on par with his Destructive Capacity, and has shrugged off island level blasts from mount turtle. His powers all stem from his voice, to which he controls freely and can use it to kill his enemies. He can spam attacks like his Voice Missle as he pleases, and is considered the strongest of the Four Heavenly Kings in Toriko. Also these feats were made two upgrades ago, so he is more powerful now he just hasn't had any fights as of yet. I'll keep this updated if more happens :P

MirageJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I would say he might be able to take down Thor, he appears to have some rather impressive abilities mostly sound based. That death sound attack suggests most slow heroes or villains with hearing are not surviving an encounter.

This might be more useful for people to give opinion http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/Zebra/Abilities

No idea if the anime is accurate to the above images, but it might at least give someone else a better chance of assessing Zebra abilities.

I'm not sure how eating food/calories relates to his power level so that might require some explanation from the original poster.

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miragejester: Thor seems like a bit of a stretch, he's still superman level after all :P But he is strong. As for Death Sound, I believe the way it works is the person he uses it on has to be near death. (I think)

The anime was off canon a lot and horribly animated :/

Well in Toriko people with Gourmet Cells gain more power from the stronger the animal or beast they eat. If it's something far below them it usually just helps to restore their energy. Zebra eats a ton, and it will restore any energy he's lost. If he's in a fight and loses too much energy, he can replace it by going into rage mode.

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else have an idea for an opponent? :p

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

He might be C Lvl Buster but in Dc Or Marvel he will get destroyed

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod: Yes I'm sure there are people that could like star busters and stuff, but you could say that about anyone. Anything specific? He could very well make it super far in power in both verses

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod: Yes I'm sure there are people that could like star busters and stuff, but you could say that about anyone. Anything specific? He could very well make it super far in power in both verses

I will admit he might take out beings street levels but nothing more bro.....ii like the series but his moves are hax but Dc/Marvel has better hax if Zebra fought someone like the avengers or xmen or JL he would get killed easily

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By pikachumonster

I dunno... Black Bolt or Black Canary might be an interesting matchup

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@pikachumonster: Black Canary would get blown away honestly lol but Blackbolt would be interesting. I was disappointed by his yell though, I thought it would be planetary :/

@beyondergod: Lol you're not really helping much here. Zebra first of all would wipe out street levelers with his weakest attacks. He could take on just about any X-men save for maybe their top tiers like Magneto at his strongest or Jean Grey. As for Avengers, he wipes the floor with everyone save for Hulk and Thor. The JLA have a lot of speedsters, and so he would most likely not be able to beat their main fighters like Supes and such, but they're top of the line planet busters. You're also downplaying his abilities.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Shot

Akuma

Mr_Clockwork91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman preps by putting in earplugs and beats him anyways. lol Im pretty sure zatanna or martian manhunter could beat him.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to put someone on here, but I'm not that into higher level comic characters. Zebura is one hell of a monster though, as we've seen in the current chapter as he ignored Toriko's 'intimidation' we can assume he's somewhere on his level or above, which is pretty powerful seeing as the Mounturtle was only around 100 and had continental level physical stats.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@pikachumonster: Black Canary would get blown away honestly lol but Blackbolt would be interesting. I was disappointed by his yell though, I thought it would be planetary :/

@beyondergod: Lol you're not really helping much here. Zebra first of all would wipe out street levelers with his weakest attacks. He could take on just about any X-men save for maybe their top tiers like Magneto at his strongest or Jean Grey. As for Avengers, he wipes the floor with everyone save for Hulk and Thor. The JLA have a lot of speedsters, and so he would most likely not be able to beat their main fighters like Supes and such, but they're top of the line planet busters. You're also downplaying his abilities.

They all faced such beings even if Zebra is haxable Dc is also and marvel are haxers also they and hulk and superman can tank anything zebra has

Avatar image for xxkorvexiusxx707
xXKorvexiusXx707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who would name a character Zebra... If they aren't a Zebra...

Because of the awesome name Zebra, I say he gets to 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of Bugs Bunny. That is me being nice.

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod:You're not really getting the point of this thread are you? I said the strongest person he can BEAT, not the strongest person that can beat him. Obviously those guys beat him, I just said that after all smh.

@xxkorvexiusxx707: Why would you name a zebra Zebra? -.-

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Hulk level character with lower durability.

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: See? Now we got someone who's making sense and understands the point of this thread XD thank you

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod:You're not really getting the point of this thread are you? I said the strongest person he can BEAT, not the strongest person that can beat him. Obviously those guys beat him, I just said that after all smh.

@xxkorvexiusxx707: Why would you name a zebra Zebra? -.-

He might beat only beat cyclops .......

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod: Cyclops gets wrecked with ease. The most his eyebeams can do is up to possible nuke level, and Zebra was that strong when he was first introduced and now he shrugs off such power like it's a breeze :P Gimme someone else, he wrecks Storm so dont say her lol

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod Lol, no. Regular Cyclops is nowhere near Zebura..